BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
168,921 - 168,940 of 177,535 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#190715 May 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>You can not punish any black person for using a racial epithet aimed at any white person.!!!
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who?
T You got it as there have been NONE. Not one black person has been charged with a racial hate crime while Obama has been in the White House! NONE!!!
How about the black people who assaulted the white car driver who hit a jaywalking black teenager in Detroit recently. Yes, several have been charged ..... but not for a hate crime and he was assaulted just because he was white!!!

Location hidden

#190716 May 16, 2014
Yep, no mention of any hate crime charges, why NOT? Because black people are NEVER racists?

Judge orders trial for 4 charged with beating Detroit motorist who stopped to check on child struck
Four men accused of punching and kicking a motorist who accidentally struck a 10-year-old Detroit boy were ordered Monday to stand trial on attempted murder charges, after a judge reviewed their statements to police and witnesses testified about the chaotic mob attack. The little boy was treated for a broken leg, but the driver was critically injured and still recovering at a local hospital.
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published: Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/judge-o...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#190717 May 16, 2014
Dear Rouge

If I am doing business with someone and find their language or conduct offensive I have every right to cease doing business with them. Neither your obsessions, Romper's anger, or the individual's race can prevent me from doing so

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#190718 May 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Has anyone ever figure out what Prez. Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for? What ever it was he had to have done it in 2008 and the only thing he did that year was being elected the first half black/half white president of the United States.
Even Rahm Emanuel that is was not right and all Obama had to do is pick up the phone and politely ask that his name be removed from consideration. By, oh no, he could not do that, could he!!!
Norway diplomat: Obama aide irked by peace prize
Associated Press
16 hours ago
Morten Wetland said Thursday the ambassador, Wegger Stroemmen, was approached by Rahm Emanuel, now Chicago's mayor, who accused Norway of "fawning" to the newly elected U.S. leader
http://news.yahoo.com/norway-diplomat-obama-a...
Another repeat Rogue?

No need for anyone to figure out why Obama was awarded the prize as the committee explained why in detail.

In short he was given the award because his speeches were inspiring and he basically talked a good game.

Then there was probably 1.4 million reasons why Obama didn't pick up the phone and remove his name from consideration.

Obviously he had preferable charities.
http://tinyurl.com/puhdrc6

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#190719 May 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you explain just how Tim Tebow "is pretty much exactly like Michael Vick" Has Tim ever been charged with a crime much less convicted? I'd like to hear you explain your comment but you Libtards never see to.
Well, not exactly like Michael Vick.

Upon further review,(pun intended) that comparison is kind of unfair to Vick.

Football players are commodities Rogue. Not people. You are worth only what your abilities on the field dictate. When was the last time anyone made a NFL roster for being a decent person?

Vick eventually learned to utilize check down receivers when he got in trouble. Instead of bricking it 3 yards short of the line of scrimmage. Which is why Vick's tenure in the NFL lasted a decade longer than Tim's. As a matter of fact... Vick is STILL an active New York Jet.

Being convicted of a crime doesn't make you less of a quarterback.

Tebow could have been a future candidate for sainthood and it wouldn't have improved his patented "wobble ball" one bit. Let alone his inability to determine which backers were blitzing and which were peeling off.

Ray Lewis KILLED a guy with a KNIFE. He is without a doubt in my mind... a future hall of famer.

One of the most feared Steelers linebackers ever was Greg Lloyd. He was so vicious that a huge banner over the 50 yard line said "Just Plain Nasty" with the number 95 right below it,

He was a notorious bastard. Just one of the worst personalities in football at the time. He made no apologies. Got arrested all the time. He actually called Dan Marino before a game and told him he was going to take him out in the first quarter. Dan called the police.

Took Greg about 5 plays to do exactly that.

Lloyd's warm up gear consisted of a shirt that simply read "I wasn't hired for my disposition."

Why would you ever hire a guy like that?

Because he could absolutely de-cleat a 230 lb running back with a full head of steam.

THAT is football.

Location hidden

#190720 May 16, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
The Steelers happen to be the most successful team in the NFL since the Superbowl was introduced.
Count em... 6 rings. 1 loss.
Hey... what team is Tebow playing for this year?
Last year he made the Patriot's practice squad.
He finished his stellar 3 year NFL career with a passer rating of 75.3 (abysmal quarterback and a phenomenal waste of money)
Eli Manning had a passing rate of 69.4% in 2013. Yet he is still in the NYG team!!!

Location hidden

#190721 May 16, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
Dear Rouge
If I am doing business with someone and find their language or conduct offensive I have every right to cease doing business with them. Neither your obsessions, Romper's anger, or the individual's race can prevent me from doing so
But does that you have the right to take their business away from them? What if someone does not like your Progressive agenda, do they have the right to make you sell your business?

Moreno Valley, CA

#190722 May 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, no mention of any hate crime charges, why NOT? Because black people are NEVER racists?
Judge orders trial for 4 charged with beating Detroit motorist who stopped to check on child struck
Four men accused of punching and kicking a motorist who accidentally struck a 10-year-old Detroit boy were ordered Monday to stand trial on attempted murder charges, after a judge reviewed their statements to police and witnesses testified about the chaotic mob attack. The little boy was treated for a broken leg, but the driver was critically injured and still recovering at a local hospital.
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published: Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/judge-o...
No one had to march to get those nuts behind bars Rogue, nor did they hunt the man and beat him down just because he's white.

You can bet your ass they will definitely get what's coming to them.

Then too, you obviously purposely ignored the lady who threatened each of their lives with a gun if they laid another hand on the man.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/detr...

Saying blacks are never racists does not make it so nor does it change who or what you are.

The one thing blacks could never do was make policy that could affect you no matter how racist you assume they are.

Then came the 2008 election and all of a sudden a black could make policy and your type not only came out of the closet but you've shown yourself to be the most scariest, paranoid, nuttiest people in the universe.

I don't give a second thought to a thousand white racist groups roaming the country, but two NBP's seem to scare you to death. Wut up wit dat Rogue?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#190723 May 16, 2014
Football is nothing more than a tamed down version of the Roman Gladiators. It glorifies war and violence.
It is a part of the reason why you are being held back as a civilization.

Moreno Valley, CA

#190724 May 16, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, not exactly like Michael Vick.
Upon further review,(pun intended) that comparison is kind of unfair to Vick.
Football players are commodities Rogue. Not people. You are worth only what your abilities on the field dictate. When was the last time anyone made a NFL roster for being a decent person?
Vick eventually learned to utilize check down receivers when he got in trouble. Instead of bricking it 3 yards short of the line of scrimmage. Which is why Vick's tenure in the NFL lasted a decade longer than Tim's. As a matter of fact... Vick is STILL an active New York Jet.
Being convicted of a crime doesn't make you less of a quarterback.
Tebow could have been a future candidate for sainthood and it wouldn't have improved his patented "wobble ball" one bit. Let alone his inability to determine which backers were blitzing and which were peeling off.
Ray Lewis KILLED a guy with a KNIFE. He is without a doubt in my mind... a future hall of famer.
One of the most feared Steelers linebackers ever was Greg Lloyd. He was so vicious that a huge banner over the 50 yard line said "Just Plain Nasty" with the number 95 right below it,
He was a notorious bastard. Just one of the worst personalities in football at the time. He made no apologies. Got arrested all the time. He actually called Dan Marino before a game and told him he was going to take him out in the first quarter. Dan called the police.
Took Greg about 5 plays to do exactly that.
Lloyd's warm up gear consisted of a shirt that simply read "I wasn't hired for my disposition."
Why would you ever hire a guy like that?
Because he could absolutely de-cleat a 230 lb running back with a full head of steam.
THAT is football.
Surely you remember the assassin.

Or was he before your time? LOL
http://tinyurl.com/n4wmtum

Location hidden

#190725 May 16, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No one had to march to get those nuts behind bars Rogue, nor did they hunt the man and beat him down just because he's white.
You can bet your ass they will definitely get what's coming to them.
Then too, you obviously purposely ignored the lady who threatened each of their lives with a gun if they laid another hand on the man.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/detr...
Saying blacks are never racists does not make it so nor does it change who or what you are.
The one thing blacks could never do was make policy that could affect you no matter how racist you assume they are.
Then came the 2008 election and all of a sudden a black could make policy and your type not only came out of the closet but you've shown yourself to be the most scariest, paranoid, nuttiest people in the universe.
I don't give a second thought to a thousand white racist groups roaming the country, but two NBP's seem to scare you to death. Wut up wit dat Rogue?
You failed to mention the New Black Panthers, why? Oh, I know, you do not consider them to be racists!!! And neither does Eric Holder! Can you explain why Eric Holder dropped the charges against those New Black Panthers who were intimidating voters in Philadelphia?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#190726 May 16, 2014
"Tie games, which were commonplace in the National Football League through the 1960's, have become exceedingly rare with the introduction of sudden death overtime....."

Wiki

Location hidden

#190727 May 16, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>

Yep, you are right. Just as soon as Obama and Holder took over they stop the prosecution of the New Black Panthers. WHY? Why are only white people charged with hate crimes?
The ONLY reason why George Zimmerman was charged was because he was a WHITE Hispanic and Trayvon was BLACK. To arrest him that had to have probable cause that he was NOT acting is self defense, to charge him they had to have a preponderance of the evidence that he was not acting in self defense and to convicted him they had to find beyond and reasonable certainty that he was not acting in self defense. They never had a just reason to arrest him much less charge him or convict him.
Angela Cory is a bad prosecutor and she deliberate over charges people on crimes. This is one young black man who is doing ten years in prison simply for defending himself, and nothing more. And their is a young black woman is being retired also for self defense. But Angel Cory will not prosecute police officers who use excessive force!!!

Location hidden

#190728 May 16, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Football is nothing more than a tamed down version of the Roman Gladiators. It glorifies war and violence.
Then why has civilization been advancing? I did not know football players fly jet airliners into buildings? Besides, why are you in the middle of the Pacific? Are you trying to escape civilization? You sound like a spoiled privileged child.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#190729 May 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>But does that you have the right to take their business away from them? What if someone does not like your Progressive agenda, do they have the right to make you sell your business?
If I signed a contract saying they could then yes they could
Frank

Spokane, WA

#190730 May 16, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. The FED supplies the currency and demands interest.
How much debt they are going to call in is what dictates how we are doing.
Supply and demand are pure,inflation caused by the government is not.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#190731 May 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eli Manning had a passing rate of 69.4% in 2013. Yet he is still in the NYG team!!!
Eli is also a 2 time Superbowl Champion.

He also happens to be the MVP of both of those games.

Not to mention a three time pro bowl quarterback.

He also holds nearly every Giants quarterback record.

Eli... is a winner. He is proven.

Owners tend to look past a bad year when you put them back on the map.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#190732 May 16, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
I totally understand not enjoying the game Loose.

But as far as holding us back as a civilization? How does it show up on that radar?

I played football for years... and I have to tell ya.

Violence is fun as hell.

It also imbues the players with a lot of respectable qualities that apply in the real world.

Have you ever had the pleasure of playing?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#190733 May 16, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you remember the assassin.
Or was he before your time? LOL
http://tinyurl.com/n4wmtum
I was born around the time that picture was taken. However, I have been regaled with his songs on more than one occasion.

The Steeler - Raider rivalry of the mid 70's was no small deal where I am from.

I couldn't have been more than 11 years old, my dad took me to a local amusement park. On the way to the roller coaster he had stopped to greet a man. He said "Son, I would like you to meet Mr. Franco Harris."

I had no good idea who he was at all. But he smiled at me and shook my hand. Dad thanked him for taking a moment and we continued on.

I asked my dad who he was and he explained he was a great running back for the Pittsburgh Steelers. I asked him why he stopped instead of just telling me.(I was shy, greeting strangers made me uncomfortable when I was that young.)

He said... "Because now, for the rest of your life you can say that you shook the hands that caught the immaculate reception."

Moreno Valley, CA

#190734 May 16, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed to mention the New Black Panthers, why? Oh, I know, you do not consider them to be racists!!! And neither does Eric Holder! Can you explain why Eric Holder dropped the charges against those New Black Panthers who were intimidating voters in Philadelphia?
No I didn't fail to mention them Rogue, but they seem to be your Benghazi. You and Fox cannot now nor will you ever be able to make them into something they will never be.

They were nobody before the Fox scare white folks on election day bitty and they're nobody now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Raise da Roof S 1,101,853
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 5 min Go Blue Forever 58
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min Rick Moss 69,094
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min truth-facts 46,385
Who is MICHAEL LA VAUGHN ROBINSON 55 min Check Facts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 97,985
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr JonahI 49,515
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE