BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243089 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190877 May 18, 2014
Wonder why all the DIMs have been in such foul moods lately? HEE HEE HEE
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#190878 May 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Good Lord droolboy! You're the one that's been raising hell over it! Talk about your dipshyts! CMAO 4 U Sad, terribly sad.
Tell you what puss boi. You find one instance where I claimed Sterling broke a law and I'll be on the next flight to Shreveport Or you can just admit that this is just one more instance of Romper stuck on stupid

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#190879 May 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You type and never say a damn thing! What law did he break? What actions should he be held accountable for? Have you used racial slurs? What part of his contract did he break? I've been asking you these questions for several days now, you never answer any of them! Yet, as the idiotic fool you are, you come right back with more NOTHING! Why do you waste the energy to type? LMAO @ U LOSER! You know if you open your mouth, you'll show everyone just what a hypocrite you are. Chickenshyt! Now, go find an open field, Spanky!
Sterling broke no law Mr. Liars yet he's certainly being held accountable for what he said.

I doubt you have a contract but why don't you just for fun bring shame on the outfit you work for and see if they don't fire your ass in a hot minute.

Quit being stupid Liars, I'm sure at some point your mother warned you to be careful what you say.

Never could understand business owners who think it okay to insult a portion of their clientèle and assume they'll suffer no consequences.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#190880 May 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Jimmy Doolittle thought so! Also when they were interviewing pilots for the Bell X-1 project the general called Bob Hover in and asked him who the best pilot and he said "Chuck Yeager". And the general replied "Chuck said YOU were"!
So Both Jimmy Doolittle and Yeager said he was the best. Who and I to say other wise.
My father told me about getting into an inverted flat spin at 10,000 feet in a OV-1 Mohawk and the emergency procedure said if the airplane was not flying before going through 3,000 feet AGL, you were to eject. But he thought if he ejected while inverted, as soon as his shute would start to open, the plane would have fallen through him. He pulled out at 2,000 feet.
No question I'm absolutely impressed with Ole Bobs flying skills. I would be surprised if there was any better. But then what the hell do I know?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#190881 May 19, 2014
Circle Flies

A cowboy from Texas attended a social function where Barack Obama was trying to gather support for his Health Plan.

When Obama discovered the cowboy was from President Bush's home area, he started to belittle him by talking in a southern drawl and single syllable words.

As he was doing that, he kept swatting at some flies that were buzzing around his head. The cowboy says, "Y'all havin' some problem with them circle flies?"

Obama stopped talking and said, "Well, yes, if that's what they're called, but I’ve never heard of circle flies."

"Well, sir," the cowboy replies, "Circle flies hang around ranches. They're called circle flies because they're almost always found circling around the back end of a horse."

"Oh," Obama replies as he goes back to rambling. But, a moment later he stops and bluntly asks, "Are you calling me a horse's ass?"

"No, sir," the cowboy replies, "I have too much respect for the citizens of this country to call their president a horse's ass."

"That's a good thing," Obama responds and begins rambling on once more.

After a long pause, the cowboy, in his best Texas drawl says, "Hard to fool them flies, though."

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#190882 May 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Circle Flies
A cowboy from Texas attended a social function where Barack Obama was trying to gather support for his Health Plan.
When Obama discovered the cowboy was from President Bush's home area, he started to belittle him by talking in a southern drawl and single syllable words.
As he was doing that, he kept swatting at some flies that were buzzing around his head. The cowboy says, "Y'all havin' some problem with them circle flies?"
Obama stopped talking and said, "Well, yes, if that's what they're called, but I’ve never heard of circle flies."
"Well, sir," the cowboy replies, "Circle flies hang around ranches. They're called circle flies because they're almost always found circling around the back end of a horse."
"Oh," Obama replies as he goes back to rambling. But, a moment later he stops and bluntly asks, "Are you calling me a horse's ass?"
"No, sir," the cowboy replies, "I have too much respect for the citizens of this country to call their president a horse's ass."
After a long pause, the cowboy, in his best Texas drawl says, "Hard to fool them flies, though."
1. Another of Rogue's, to use his expression, repeat of a horse's ass joke;
2. Obamacare is more and more accepted, more and more a success. Got the sceptic's tongues hornswaggled, reducing them to platitudinous jokes.

Location hidden

#190884 May 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Circle Flies
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Another of Rogue's, to use his expression, repeat of a horse's ass joke;
2. Obamacare is more and more accepted, more and more a success. Got the sceptic's tongues hornswaggled, reducing them to platitudinous jokes.
We will find out in November just what We the People think about ObamaCare. But what I think is funny is NOW the Liberals are worried about the VA health Care, not because they care about our military vets, but because in a few years 99% of all Americans will have the same health care our vets. are now getting to include the VA Death Panels!!!
BTW, the Country Club RINOs are also very worried as they are the other 50% of the problem.

Location hidden

#190885 May 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Jimmy Doolittle thought so! Also when they were interviewing pilots for the Bell X-1 project the general called Bob Hover in and asked him who the best pilot and he said "Chuck Yeager". And the general replied "Chuck said YOU were"!
So Both Jimmy Doolittle and Yeager said he was the best. Who and I to say other wise.
My father told me about getting into an inverted flat spin at 10,000 feet in a OV-1 Mohawk and the emergency procedure said if the airplane was not flying before going through 3,000 feet AGL, you were to eject. But he thought if he ejected while inverted, as soon as his shute would start to open, the plane would have fallen through him. He pulled out at 2,000 feet.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No question I'm absolutely impressed with Ole Bobs flying skills. I would be surprised if there was any better. But then what the hell do I know?
Well, i know what a flat spin is and I also know what an inverted flat spin is and since my plane is not certified for acrobatics I avoid any situation that may result in either. Besides, I do not wear a parachute either.
Oh, this guy recovers from a flat spin but could not get his engine restarted. At least he did not hit the ground in the spin as he would not be alive to talk about it.

BTW, I am smart enough to know not to try what he did. Planes are not toys and you can get killed doing stupid things in them.

Location hidden

#190886 May 19, 2014
Now this guy is very good but also very lucky. He is flying a stunt plane that is certified for acrobatics but the incident starts at a very low altitude. Yes, he need both all of his skills as well as a lot of luck to live and tell about this one. Pick up the video at the six minute mark.

Flat Spin and Prop Comes Off at Airshow

Location hidden

#190887 May 19, 2014
Now this is a certification test flight and the plane is NOT certified for acrobatics. You do not catch the entry altitude but the test pilot does say his recovery was at 6,700 feet.
I normally do my simple stalls at 2,000 to 3,000 feet and lose only about 100-200 feet. Like I said, my plane, like this Piper, is not certified for acrobatics and I do not own a parachute so I avoid any citation which may result in a spin.

Piper PA-38 Tomahawk Spin Test
Learn to Read

United States

#190888 May 19, 2014
I DVR'd CSpan for the whole weekend .... And not one citing of the Billion Moron Spring! You guys must be REALLY good at that camouflage stuff

Ottawa

#190889 May 19, 2014
Anything can happen at election time. GWB was re-elected, was he not? Figure that one out. But hell,that's the way it is.

It's why I never make predictions on elections OR the stock market. No one understands the two of them, but you think you do and , well, just look at your prediction record. Yes, the dems will lose one day, maybe in November 2014, maybe in November 2016 or 2018 or 2020. And the stock market WILL some day suffer a serious correction, bound to. But it's about 2 years late now, based on your doomsday predictions.

Eventually, all that you have predicted will come true. Like Jesus who predicted the end of all times. He's 2,000 years late, but hell, it'll surely come some day, thanks no doubt to more and more friendly-user drones carrying nuclear devices, no need to sneak H-bombs in sea containers and have to go through those customs nuisance inspections.

I keep political and economic predictions to myself, as I will not let my sentiments walk all over reality, the way you do. I hope the Dems win in November, of course, but will they? We'll see.

Ottawa

#190890 May 19, 2014
Preceding was addressed to Rogue,.don't know why the "Reply" function did not work. Sorry.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#190891 May 19, 2014
That's right Rogue.
It is nothing less than shameful what those jets are doing to ruin the atmosphere.
Lucky for you, those flying sardine cans leave butt ugly contrails for people to see from coast to coast.
Did you know that just one jet can leave a contrail that is visible for tens of thousands of square miles from the ground.
Oh, that is right. That is not just frozen water vapor up there. It is jet exhaust polllution.
O'Hare Airport Sucks.

Location hidden

#190892 May 19, 2014
This is a NASA spin test. Please note the test was NOT successful and he had to deploy the spin-parachute. And he was also wearing his own parachute and would have bailed out before the plane when below 3,000 feet.
Remember, these are real TEST pilots and I am not one but I am also smart enough to not try this stuff.

Spin-Recovery Parachute Deployment AA-1X

xxxxx

Here is another test pilot testing a very popular LSA (Light Sport Aircraft). You may notice a white object under the tail which is a spin-recovery parachute which he did not need ... this time. This plane also consumes about 4.5 mpg but can carry only two people w/o any luggage and fully loaded weighs 1,320 pounds.
Now my plane has over twice the horse power, can carry four people and enough luggage for a typical week end with enough fuel to fly 450 miles (same as the l smaller plane) but it weighs 2,800 pounds and uses 11 gph.
Bit where the LSA is doing that at 100 mh, I am doing it at about 135 mph. The LSA cost about $175k w/o the foats while mine was just short of $300k and is also IFR certified.

Len Fox comments on flight testing the SPORT CUB on Floats
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Oh, a helicopter that can carry four people and light bags would be something like a Bell Jetranger which would cost about $2m (six times my plane) and use 25 gph (over twice as much fuel) and since I have no intention of landing on an oil platform or the top of a mountain, my plane works well for me.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#190893 May 19, 2014
Rogue,
Chicago has a violence prone South SIde.
And the North Side has O'Hare Airport.
It makes for a real Shitty City.
loose

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#190894 May 19, 2014
LOL. Rahm Emanual is a First Class Dork

Location hidden

#190895 May 19, 2014
Now this is a minor accident with the same type of plane I fly. Mine was build as a M7-235C which has as 235 hp engine while this is a M7-260 (larger 260 hp engine) but what we do not know if is is a B- or C-model. The B-model has the narrower (6 foot wide) oleo strut landing gear while mine is the wider (almost 8 foot wide) spring aluminum strut landing gear. Sure my plane weights about 50 pounds more than the narrow gear but it is more stable and a little less likely to ground loop
We also did not see if he damages his left wing tip and if damaged, it would make it an accident. Tail-dragger planes are more likely to be involved in ground-loop incidents that tricycle gear planes but tail-draggers make better bush planes.
But there is one thing I can not do and that is land with the gear-up as my landing gear is always down and welded.

Maule M7 260 plane crash
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190896 May 19, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what puss boi. You find one instance where I claimed Sterling broke a law and I'll be on the next flight to Shreveport Or you can just admit that this is just one more instance of Romper stuck on stupid
I didn't say you said, he broke a law, moron! You made several posts demanding that Sterling be held accountable for his actions and deeds. I asked you about a half dozen times what actions and deeds. As usual, you didn't answer. So, my question became, what law did he break! Dipshyt. Try answering a damn question every now and then and avoid this stupid crap? Slobbering fool.

Location hidden

#190897 May 19, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Anything can happen at election time. GWB was re-elected, was he not? Figure that one out. But hell,that's the way it is.
It's why I never make predictions on elections OR the stock market. No one understands the two of them, but you think you do and , well, just look at your prediction record. Yes, the dems will lose one day, maybe in November 2014, maybe in November 2016 or 2018 or 2020. And the stock market WILL some day suffer a serious correction, bound to. But it's about 2 years late now, based on your doomsday predictions.
Eventually, all that you have predicted will come true. Like Jesus who predicted the end of all times. He's 2,000 years late, but hell, it'll surely come some day, thanks no doubt to more and more friendly-user drones carrying nuclear devices, no need to sneak H-bombs in sea containers and have to go through those customs nuisance inspections.
I keep political and economic predictions to myself, as I will not let my sentiments walk all over reality, the way you do. I hope the Dems win in November, of course, but will they? We'll see.
Well, the stock market will correct but we did not know two years ago how long Bernanke would stretch out QE3. We are seven years into the so-called recovery and recessions average every seven years. Most economist think this next recession will be just as bad as the last one as we have never fully recovered because of Obama's progressive agenda.
You Democrats should pray it does not happen just before the November elections as that factor will decide how bad you will lose the midterm election.
But I did noticed you put a question mark after your prediction. Yes, there will always be that unknown factor.but usually midterms swing to the party that is out of power but there are also a lot of other factors which will probably make it a very bad year to be a Democrat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 1,655,545
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 4 hr Jaystone5 482
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... (Feb '17) 7 hr Lawless 104
Trump is A 7 hr Raydot 140
The Wooden Nichel Bar 1985 9 hr Curious 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,291
New Site on Jpusa CULT by Ex-Member 11 hr Thunder 18

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages