BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#190563 May 13, 2014
O'Hare is one of the world's busiest airports.
Hundreds of flight have been canceled.

Hip Hip Hooray!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#190564 May 13, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Rogue,
Quit while you are merely behind.
I work in a internationally reknowned teaching, research and medical institution and I know first hand what I am talking about and it is not the atomic bomb.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue has no clue what a scintillation counter is.
Actually I did have to look it up but whether or knot I know what a scintillation counter is does not mean I no there is know civilian application of a nuclear bomb. Maybe you know one?
Yes, I have had two bone scan and a barium enema lower GI test so I am familiar with nuclear medicine. Soooo, What is "looser cannon doing in French Polynesia? Is there some "internationally reknowned (renowned) " hospital there? He probably decided to retire when he figured out how much money he would be making under ObamaCare.

Location hidden

#190565 May 13, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, the left likes to pick winner and losers but mostly they pick .... losers!!!
Jacques Ottawa on travel wrote:
<quoted text>
Like in the last presidential election?
Exactly. This would not be going on if Newt Gingrich was Speaker? The Country Club RINOs like pad their friends in BIG BUSINESS while the Liberals like to pad their buddies in academia.
Oh, how is that shrimp test on the treadmill doing? How has this knowledge benefited mankind?

Location hidden

#190566 May 13, 2014
Jacques Ottawa on travel wrote:
Does Rogue know where the "gun" was invented?
Yes I. China and it was called a hand-cannon! Do you know the first battle with guns/cannons in the Europe/ Asia Minor?

Location hidden

#190567 May 13, 2014
The Battle of Ain Jalut [1260 CE] is also notable for being the earliest known battle where explosive hand cannons (midfa in Arabic) were used.[citation needed] These explosives were employed by the Mamluk Egyptians in order to frighten the Mongol horses and cavalry and cause disorder in their ranks. The explosive gunpowder compositions of these cannon were later described in Arabic chemical and military manuals in the early 14th century.
Battle of Ain Jalut
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Location hidden

#190568 May 13, 2014
He was not arrested for biking the wrong way but because he was a public nuisance. As usual, Libtards do knot no when to shut their mouths. Just like Prof. Gates!

Alec Baldwin Arrested After Biking the Wrong Way in Manhattan
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/14/nyregion/al...
VoteVets org

Sayville, NY

#190569 May 13, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
hey you old moosehumping fartsack, how's it going up there in the frozen north?
Hey Snow Job, wake up and smell the coffee.

Propaganda is to democracy what violence is to dictatorship.

Ignorant masses who have to be marginalized for their own good.

In the twentieth century it was the Liberal Progressive Era that benefited most Americans.

The New Deal, The Fair Deal, The GI Bill, and the Great Society.

That’s American history Ya Bush Dope Ya!

Where were you educated?

The school of Rush "From Drugs" Lying Corporatist Limbaugh?

“Fox News Makes You Stupid”

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#190570 May 13, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
loose cannon wrote:
Rogue,
Quit while you are merely behind.
I work in a internationally reknowned teaching, research and medical institution and I know first hand what I am talking about and it is not the atomic bomb.
<quoted text>
Actually I did have to look it up but whether or knot I know what a scintillation counter is does not mean I no there is know civilian application of a nuclear bomb. Maybe you know one?
Yes, I have had two bone scan and a barium enema lower GI test so I am familiar with nuclear medicine. Soooo, What is "looser cannon doing in French Polynesia? Is there some "internationally reknowned (renowned) " hospital there? He probably decided to retire when he figured out how much money he would be making under ObamaCare.
Rogue is so ignorant he doesn't know he's ignorant. The point was that the bomb project developed nuclear technologies applicable in other fields that would not have existed otherwise. The bomb project revolutionized the biomedical sciences even though there is no medical application for an atomic bomb.

Capisce?

Location hidden

#190572 May 13, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue is so ignorant he doesn't know he's ignorant. The point was that the bomb project developed nuclear technologies applicable in other fields that would not have existed otherwise. The bomb project revolutionized the biomedical sciences even though there is no medical application for an atomic bomb.
Capisce?
Was the X-Ray machine developed before or after the A-Bomb? Who invented the X-Ray machine and when? Probably the A-Bomb never would have developed if the X-Ray machine had not been, HEY???
You need to Capisce!!!
Oh, typical Libtrading Logic, doing gets done unless Government gets involved when it is usually government that slows down progress!!!

Location hidden

#190573 May 13, 2014
What is in 1950 we realized there were tons and tons of Ununpentium on the moon and it was worth $10 Million a gram. How long do you think it would take PRIVATE ENTERPRISE to get men on the moon to bring it back to Earth?
Profit is the greatest motivator.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#190574 May 13, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Was the X-Ray machine developed before or after the A-Bomb? Who invented the X-Ray machine and when? Probably the A-Bomb never would have developed if the X-Ray machine had not been, HEY???
And that means the advances directly related to the bomb project are not really from the bomb project? RU on LSD?

Rougetard, you're totally out of your league. Development of the X-ray machine did not make radioisotopes available for biochemical research and radiopharmaceutical development. Technology from the BOMB PROJECT did.

Capisce?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Capisce?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#190575 May 13, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to Capisce!!!
Oh, typical Libtrading Logic, doing gets done unless Government gets involved when it is usually government that slows down progress!!!
I read a biography of Wilhelm Roentgen when I was 12 years old, Rougetard.

Does the Rougetard understand that X-rays, just like visible light, is simply electromagnetic radiation?

It ain't fission, Rougetard. You're an idiot.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#190576 May 13, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What is in 1950 we realized there were tons and tons of Ununpentium on the moon and it was worth $10 Million a gram. How long do you think it would take PRIVATE ENTERPRISE to get men on the moon to bring it back to Earth?
Profit is the greatest motivator.
The most stable isotope of Ununpentium, has a half-live of 220 milliseconds. If there were 10 tons of Ununpentium on the moon right now, you could have a cup of coffee and it would be gone by the time you finished.

PRIVATE ENTERPRISE would laugh at Rogue MORON.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#190577 May 13, 2014
half-life, not half-live.

Location hidden

#190578 May 13, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And that means the advances directly related to the bomb project are not really from the bomb project? RU on LSD?
Rougetard, you're totally out of your league. Development of the X-ray machine did not make radioisotopes available for biochemical research and radiopharmaceutical development. Technology from the BOMB PROJECT did.
Capisce?
<quoted text>
What came first, the chicken or the egg? Now, what came first, the X-Ray machine or the A-Bomb? Come on now, when was the first X-Ray machine developed? Wood it be 1895? When was the A-bomb invented? 1945? Wood the A-Bomb have ever been invented if radio waves and never been discovered? I don't think sew!!!
You are the one who can not seem to the listen to the right side of your brain!!!

Location hidden

#190579 May 13, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
O'Hare is one of the world's busiest airports.
Hundreds of flight have been canceled.
Hip Hip Hooray!
Who did they name O'Hare International Airport after? Was it Al Capone's lawyer Easy Eddy O'Hare or his son Butch O'Hara?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#190580 May 13, 2014
BenghaziDECEPTION & BokoHaram is on Obama & hClinton's TERM.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#190581 May 13, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>

What came first, the chicken or the egg? Now, what came first, the X-Ray machine or the A-Bomb? Come on now, when was the first X-Ray machine developed? Wood it be 1895? When was the A-bomb invented? 1945? Wood the A-Bomb have ever been invented if radio waves and never been discovered? I don't think sew!!!
You are the one who can not seem to the listen to the right side of your brain!!!
What came first - fire or steel? Would railroads have ever been built if man hadn't learned to make fire? Who funded the original fire research project? Why are both sides of Rouge's brain completely empty? The questions just keep piling up

Location hidden

#190582 May 13, 2014
Butch O'Hare was Easy Eddy's son and was a Navy pilot before WWII and he was the Navy's first Ace pilot ........ because he took off with half a tank of fuel. His squadron was bounced and soon after take off he realized his fuel tanks were not full so he signaled he had problems and pull out of the formation all by himself to return to the ship.
He broke through the clouds only to see a formation of Japanese dive bombers and he jumped on them all by himself shorting down five before running out of ammo for which he was awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Butch_O%27H...

The restored Wildcat is exhibited in the west end of Terminal 2 behind the security checkpoint to honor O'Hare International Airport's namesake.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_O%27Hare

Location hidden

#190583 May 13, 2014
Edward J. O'Hare
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Edward Joseph O'Hare (he used "Edward" later in life), aka "Easy Eddie" (September 5, 1893 – November 8, 1939), was a lawyer in St. Louis and later in Chicago, where he began working with Al Capone, and later helped federal prosecutors convict Capone of tax evasion. In 1939, a week before Capone was released from Alcatraz, O'Hare was shot to death while driving. He was the father of Medal of Honor recipient Butch O'Hare, for whom O'Hare Airport is named.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min John Galt 1,127,276
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min Boy G 50,658
Amy 10-24 44 min RACE 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 44 min _Zoey_ 4,800
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr Wolverine33 654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 7 hr i need a bump to 22
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]