BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243098 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#190817 May 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Zero?
How dare you say that to Rougie! I'll have you know Rougie can fly helicopters!
<quoted text>
Yes I can and I have something you Libtards seriously lack and that is good old commonsense. Because if you do not have commonsense you will be a bead pilot just like JFK Jr.
And I define an intellectual idiot as one who has a high IQ and a sub-normal CQ (Commonsense Quotient) which fits you to two a tee.
Can you text and drive at the same time? I don't know if I can as my high CQ tells me it is stupid try and to do so!!! And yes, my plane, just like JFK Jr.'s, has an autopilot and I let George (that is what we call our autopilots) do most of the flying but that does not mean I don't keep one eye on George while he is doing the flying as I know better.
There are old pilots and bold pilots but no old, bold pilots.
It is best to be on the ground wishing you were flying than flying and praying to get back on the group.
If you run out of gas, you can not park on a cloud and wait for someone to bring you more fuel.
Be aware of cumulus-granites (clouds hiding mountains) or nympho-cumulus clouds (because they will screw the f-out of you).
Always remember that a weather briefing is nothing more than professional advise and the weather forecaster is not the one who will die if he is wrong.
Putting gasoline in gas-turbine engine will make the engine run hot but putting jet fuel in a gasoline piston engine will cause and engine failure.
Nope that is who the very famous pilot Bob Hover and a double engine failure on take off because the fuel handler up jet fuel in his Shrike Commander. Oh, Bib had been retired since the 1990s.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =g7R7jZmliGchttpXX://en.wikipe dia.org/wiki/Bob_Hoover
Rogue : JFK jr was a poor pilot, took unnecessary chances. Deserved to die along with his two passengers. I'll bet he sure learned his lesson.
Rogue, you have no idea what an "intellectual" person is. I'll give you a hint. He/she is someone who knows a lot of stuff and appreciates finer, not necessarily, rich, things. And most of all, he/she never labels his/herself "intellectual". They don't need to. We know.In your case, though, that you are anything but "intellectual" plus, devoid of any common sense whatsoever.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#190818 May 18, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'll have you know so can I.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6pyYEvg-n58XX
Cool.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#190819 May 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a minister before they hired him, Rougetard. But the Rougetard decides they fired him because of his religious convictions?
Jackson was fired because he had problems with his staff and his team got eliminated in the first round of the playoffs; well below expectations of the upper management. The NBA is a business, driven by $$$. Jackson didn't produce what was expected and got canned.
The Warriors area Gay NAZI organization? What planet is the Rougetard from?
<quoted text>
Another "holier-than-thou" holy roller?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#190820 May 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Trolls always fantasize that they get under the skin of the people who are laughing at them.
But they do get under the skin of people who are laughing at them. Much like leeches and the famous tapeworms the LOSER continues bringing up.

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's easy to see that Rogue got under the skin of the Grasshut Slumlord something good! LMAO @ U slumlord

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#190821 May 18, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'll have you know so can I.
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool.
VERY. I suppose Rogue was a good pilot, but guess, if I had a choice between Rogue and Poppo, whom I'd fly with?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#190822 May 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Zero?
How dare you say that to Rougie! I'll have you know Rougie can fly helicopters!
<quoted text>
Yes I can and I have something you Libtards seriously lack and that is good old commonsense. Because if you do not have commonsense you will be a bead pilot just like JFK Jr.
And I define an intellectual idiot as one who has a high IQ and a sub-normal CQ (Commonsense Quotient) which fits you to two a tee.
Can you text and drive at the same time? I don't know if I can as my high CQ tells me it is stupid try and to do so!!! And yes, my plane, just like JFK Jr.'s, has an autopilot and I let George (that is what we call our autopilots) do most of the flying but that does not mean I don't keep one eye on George while he is doing the flying as I know better.
There are old pilots and bold pilots but no old, bold pilots.
It is best to be on the ground wishing you were flying than flying and praying to get back on the group.
If you run out of gas, you can not park on a cloud and wait for someone to bring you more fuel.
Be aware of cumulus-granites (clouds hiding mountains) or nympho-cumulus clouds (because they will screw the f-out of you).
Always remember that a weather briefing is nothing more than professional advise and the weather forecaster is not the one who will die if he is wrong.
Putting gasoline in gas-turbine engine will make the engine run hot but putting jet fuel in a gasoline piston engine will cause and engine failure.
Nope that is who the very famous pilot Bob Hover and a double engine failure on take off because the fuel handler up jet fuel in his Shrike Commander. Oh, Bib had been retired since the 1990s.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =g7R7jZmliGchttpXX://en.wikipe dia.org/wiki/Bob_Hoover
Nonsense. Operation of a mechanical device does not define the scope of common sense of a person in the real world. Rougetard is a prime example. He doesn't understand the difference between cause and effect, cause and coincidental timing, etc. He believes the discovery of X-rays somehow drove the development of the atom bomb. Almos ta total lack of common sense.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#190823 May 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I just love Libtards as they seem to enjoy rewriting history or even a dictionary to fit their deviancies. Case in point is the word "celibacy" It use to CENTURIES to mean being sexually abstinence so they rewrote the definite to make it okay to engage in deviant sexual behavior.
Note that Rougetard cannot back up his claim with citation to an authoritative reference.

"Celibacy is the renunciation of marriage implicitly or explicitly made, for the more perfect observance of chastity, by all those who receive the Sacrament of Orders in any of the higher grades."

Does Rougetard understand what "renunciation of marriage" means? The rest of the statement concerns purpose of celibacy for those who receive Holy Orders not the definition of celibacy.

Because sex outside of marriage is forbidden by the church it would be expected that those who are celibate (unmarried) would not engage in sexual acts if they observed church rules.

They did not rewrite the definition. The priest is expected to be both celibate and chaste. They are not the same thing, Rougetard. Rougie is confused, as usual. This is because he lacks the common sense to understand he is ignorant, illogical, jumps to conclusions at the drop of a hat, and craves attention.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#190824 May 18, 2014
Celibacy of the Clergy

Celibacy is the renunciation of marriage implicitly or explicitly made, for the more perfect observance of chastity, by all those who receive the Sacrament of Orders in any of the higher grades.

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/03481a.htm

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#190825 May 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I just love Libtards as they seem to enjoy rewriting history or even a dictionary to fit their deviancies. Case in point is the word "celibacy" It use to CENTURIES to mean being sexually abstinence so they rewrote the definite to make it okay to engage in deviant sexual behavior.
Yep, is all depends on what the definition of "is" is! And if he does not swallow, it is not oral sex either!
I wonder why they rewrote the definition in the same year Obama became our president?
Celibacy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Celibacy (from Latin, cŠlibatus) is the voluntary state of being unmarried, sexually abstinent, or both, usually for religious reasons. Historically, it has simply been defined as the state of being unmarried. According to Garner's Modern American Usage (2009), the Oxford English Dictionary gives the traditional definition of not being married, whereas, in contemporary usage, celibacy is almost universally understood to mean abstinence from all sexual activity.
xxxxx
A.W. Richard Sipe, while focusing on the topic of celibacy in Catholicism, states that "the most commonly assumed definition of celibate is simply an unmarried or single person, and celibacy is perceived as synonymous with sexual abstinence or restraint." Sipe adds that even in the relatively uniform milieu of Catholic priests in the United States "there is simply no clear operational definition of celibacy".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celibacy
Centuries? The Rougetard is totally ignorant.

Celibacy for centuries meant what it meant in Latin: The state of being unmarried or single.

Priests were required to be celibate: they were not allowed to marry.

Chastity, on the other hand was expected of all of the faithful in the Church.

A married couple observed chastity by being faithful to each pother.

A celibate (unmarried) priest was chaste by not engaging in sex with anyone.

Rougetards rewrite history through IGNORANCE.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#190826 May 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you explain just how Tim Tebow "is pretty much exactly like Michael Vick" Has Tim ever been charged with a crime much less convicted? I'd like to hear you explain your comment but you Libtards never see to.
Consider the scope of the statement, Rougetard. And you claim to have common sense?
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no reason at all to dislike Tim. He never played for my team. I was simply stating stats. In football... stats are facts.
If you are referring to the one game that he played against Pittsburgh and they lost....
That had little to do with Tebow... far more to do with an ultra rare Pittsburgh prevent defense that inexplicably lasted the entire fourth quarter. Most football fans know that a prevent defense prevents you from winning.
Tim is pretty much exactly like Michael Vick.
Had all of the intangibles... speed, strength, a real good arm and if they have to tuck it and run... there are few better.
However, they also shared a huge drawback. They have about the same chance of correctly reading a defense as they do reading a novel written in Chinese braille.
A quarterback having everything but brains is about as useful as a linebacker having everything but legs.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#190827 May 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eli Manning had a passing rate of 69.4% in 2013. Yet he is still in the NYG team!!!
Eli also led his team to two super bowls and several times to playoffs. Last year the Giants hand no running game, no defense, no pass protection, injured pass receivers held together by band-aids. Eli has proven what he can do with a solid receiving corps and decent pass blocking. Many times over.

Get some common sense, Rougetard.

BTW, Eli's career rating is 81.2. Bart Starr 80.5. Dan Fouts 80.2. John Elway 79.9,

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#190828 May 18, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally understand not enjoying the game Loose.
But as far as holding us back as a civilization? How does it show up on that radar?
I played football for years... and I have to tell ya.
Violence is fun as hell.
It also imbues the players with a lot of respectable qualities that apply in the real world.
Have you ever had the pleasure of playing?
I must agree. I had a great time playing football in high school and college. My only regret was seeing an opposing player break his neck and suffer life-long quadriplegia.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#190829 May 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Sterling? Is it not ok for the man to have his own personal feelings? How many times, after a win, do you think the n-word is thrown about in the locker room with no care in the world? You've got no leg to stand on here. Do you? Hypo!!!
Sterling is perfectly entitled to be a bigot. He is also perfectly entitled to reap the consequences of his statements. The NBA is a business, and what he said is bad for business. Bye bye Sterling.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#190830 May 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who comprises the Federal Government, Slotard? Call it what you will, dip, the people pay for everything. BTW, what does "R" stand for in R&D? Thank you. Sit and remain silent. LMAO @ this lil fool! Every figure out if you're from the land or the water? HaHaHaHa!
What does R stand for in R&D, research, which includes applied research?

Again, the ignorant fool doesn't understand total R&D outlay vs BASIC RESEARCH funding.

Learn to read. PLEASE!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Another ignorant fool who doesn't understand the distinction between R&D and basic research.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190831 May 18, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Romper. Your whole life is one long pointless hate-rant. Sterling's rants have been caught on tape and threatened to cost his league hundreds of millions You whine that holding him accountable isn't fair. Ignorant bigot defending ignorant bigot. But you just keep typing PussBoi. It's all you do
You type and never say a damn thing! What law did he break? What actions should he be held accountable for? Have you used racial slurs? What part of his contract did he break? I've been asking you these questions for several days now, you never answer any of them! Yet, as the idiotic fool you are, you come right back with more NOTHING! Why do you waste the energy to type? LMAO @ U LOSER! You know if you open your mouth, you'll show everyone just what a hypocrite you are. Chickenshyt! Now, go find an open field, Spanky!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190832 May 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Trolls always fantasize that they get under the skin of the people who are laughing at them.
What a goob! Did you enjoy your FE? LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190833 May 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Eli also led his team to two super bowls and several times to playoffs. Last year the Giants hand no running game, no defense, no pass protection, injured pass receivers held together by band-aids. Eli has proven what he can do with a solid receiving corps and decent pass blocking. Many times over.
Get some common sense, Rougetard.
BTW, Eli's career rating is 81.2. Bart Starr 80.5. Dan Fouts 80.2. John Elway 79.9,
Eli can't hold a candle to Peyton.

OMAHA!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190834 May 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What does R stand for in R&D, research, which includes applied research?
Again, the ignorant fool doesn't understand total R&D outlay vs BASIC RESEARCH funding.
Learn to read. PLEASE!
<quoted text>
How about answering the question please! What does "R" stand for in R & D? The people pay for everything. Like I said, call it whatever suits your fancy, it's the taxpayers that foot the bill. Did you ever get rid of the crabs? Or, did you decide to keep them? LMAO @ U FOOL!!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190835 May 18, 2014
Say, didn't OwlGore claim that the northern polar ice cap would be gone by now? Bet all you DIMs lapped that up, too! It seems it has grown! LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#190836 May 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You type and never say a damn thing! What law did he break? What actions should he be held accountable for? Have you used racial slurs? What part of his contract did he break? I've been asking you these questions for several days now, you never answer any of them! Yet, as the idiotic fool you are, you come right back with more NOTHING! Why do you waste the energy to type? LMAO @ U LOSER! You know if you open your mouth, you'll show everyone just what a hypocrite you are. Chickenshyt! Now, go find an open field, Spanky!
Who said he broke a law moron? Blather on you pathetic bigot. Blather on.( talk about a boatload of nothing)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,659,093
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... (Feb '17) 8 min Biased Mayhem 107
US Media Humiliated, all in 1 day. 3 hr Earl 9
HRC loves Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. 7 hr Hillary Alinsky 14
Steal from Poor to pay the Rich 7 hr PAY ME 12
Trump is A 13 hr Commie Killer 189
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 13 hr what a russsh 11,595

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages