BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243092 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#190796 May 17, 2014
I've seen young guys with cervical spine fractures from playing football.
Permanently paralyzed from the neck down for a stupid game.
I remember another guy who had an open tib/fib fracture.
I don't find it entertaining at all.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#190797 May 17, 2014
Romper used to be a big fan of capitalism and the free market. Then someone told him that under free market economics a billionaire bigot could take a big hit for airing his hate. Now Romper is looking for someone to protect the poor bigot from himself
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190798 May 17, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume you've read his contract with the league to determine that they had no authority to act? Talk about a hypocrite
Mr Sterling reportedly plans to fight the league in court. I guess we'll learn whether they have the authority to hold him accountable. Of course the sponsors, fans and players all had the right to vote with their dollars but bigotboy doesn't count them because they're either black or openly cheering for a black player
No, no, no Spanky! That was the question I posed to you. I never said or suggested I've read the contract. You brought it up there, slick. And, what is the league going to hold him accountable for? His actions? What actions? Third time I've asked you that. It's obvious you have no input nor do you have any intention of answering the questions! Learn that move from Lil "o"? Your shoelaces are soaked, aren't they? LMAO! Now, go away Spanky! You have nothing to add.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190799 May 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Zero?
How dare you say that to Rougie! I'll have you know Rougie can fly helicopters!
Well, it's easy to see that Rogue got under the skin of the Grasshut Slumlord something good! LMAO @ U slumlord
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190800 May 17, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
Romper used to be a big fan of capitalism and the free market. Then someone told him that under free market economics a billionaire bigot could take a big hit for airing his hate. Now Romper is looking for someone to protect the poor bigot from himself
All you need to do to see a bigot is look in your mirror. I've made no hate speech. More deflection, more blanks and still no legs. LMAO @ U spanky

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#190802 May 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Why was Hillary wearing those funny anti-vertigo glasses for six months?
Rand Paul Destroys Hillary Clinton Over Benghazi-Gate During
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jriU_cPU9VkXX
Oh yes, he absolutely destroyed her with that totally made up conspiracy about smuggling guns out of Libya through Turkey into Syria question that he pulled straight from his ass.

Then he had the nerve to say he would have fired her had he been president while at the same time showing why he will never be president falling for every dumb conspiracy Glenn Beck pulls from his ass.
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/sen-r...

The glasses of course are to correct for double vision which resulted apparently from the fall Hillary faked to avoid testifying at said hearing.

Moreno Valley, CA

#190803 May 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Check Mate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KiIP_KDQmXsXX
And that has what to do with Morris consistently making wrong predictions?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#190804 May 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>All you need to do to see a bigot is look in your mirror. I've made no hate speech. More deflection, more blanks and still no legs. LMAO @ U spanky
Poor Romper. Your whole life is one long pointless hate-rant. Sterling's rants have been caught on tape and threatened to cost his league hundreds of millions You whine that holding him accountable isn't fair. Ignorant bigot defending ignorant bigot. But you just keep typing PussBoi. It's all you do

Moreno Valley, CA

#190805 May 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Zero?
And I'll have you know so can I.

Moreno Valley, CA

#190806 May 18, 2014
Richard Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot two predictions.
"I will pay my taxes, and therefore never become the biggest tax delinquent in the history of my state."
"I will not spend millions of dollars on prostitutes for letting me suck on their toes."
Um, I should probably ask Rogue if sucking the toes of a 200 bucks an hour call girl is even considered having sex since he seems to be fascinated by such things.

Of course Rogue will probably want to know what Bill C was doing while Morris and friend were listening to his conversations.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#190807 May 18, 2014
You know Poppo, strange as it may seem, some of those doctors actually capitalize and promote sports related injuries when they open sports medicine clinics.
And a lot of those football players run around thinking having arthroscopic knee surgery is something to be proud of.
Or that a torn ACL is something fun.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#190808 May 18, 2014
Arizona Candidate Says Democrats Behind Shootings
FLORENCE, Ariz. May 18, 2014 (AP)
Associated Press

A Republican businessman running for Arizona's 1st Congressional District says most mass shootings in the U.S. are committed by Democrats.

The Arizona Daily Star reports ( http://bit.ly/1lNY8Fd ) that Gary Kiehne made the remarks at a Republican primary debate Saturday in Florence.

Kiehne, a Springerville rancher, told the 60-member audience that "99 percent of (mass shootings) have been by Democrats pulling their guns out and shooting people."

State Rep. Adam Kwasman, also a candidate and was there, said he supports gun rights. House Speaker Andy Tobin, who is also running, did not attend.

The debate was put on by the Pinal County Republican Committee.

The Aug. 26 primary election will decide who faces incumbent U.S. Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick, a Democrat. The mostly rural district is the state's largest district by area.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/ariz...

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#190809 May 18, 2014
I am done laughing at all you turkey.
O'Hare Airport sucks.

Location hidden

#190810 May 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Zero?
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'll have you know so can I.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6pyYEvg-n58XX
Yes I can and I have something you Libtards seriously lack and that is good old commonsense. Because if you do not have commonsense you will be a bead pilot just like JFK Jr.
And I define an intellectual idiot as one who has a high IQ and a sub-normal CQ (Commonsense Quotient) which fits you to two a tee.
Can you text and drive at the same time? I don't know if I can as my high CQ tells me it is stupid try and to do so!!! And yes, my plane, just like JFK Jr.'s, has an autopilot and I let George (that is what we call our autopilots) do most of the flying but that does not mean I don't keep one eye on George while he is doing the flying as I know better.
There are old pilots and bold pilots but no old, bold pilots.
It is best to be on the ground wishing you were flying than flying and praying to get back on the group.
If you run out of gas, you can not park on a cloud and wait for someone to bring you more fuel.
Be aware of cumulus-granites (clouds hiding mountains) or nympho-cumulus clouds (because they will screw the f-out of you).
Always remember that a weather briefing is nothing more than professional advise and the weather forecaster is not the one who will die if he is wrong.
Putting gasoline in gas-turbine engine will make the engine run hot but putting jet fuel in a gasoline piston engine will cause and engine failure.
Nope that is who the very famous pilot Bob Hover and a double engine failure on take off because the fuel handler up jet fuel in his Shrike Commander. Oh, Bib had been retired since the 1990s.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#190811 May 18, 2014
Bob Hoover could fly anything. During WWI he was shot down over Europe and was captures but he escaped. While on the run he came across a German airfield and he stole a FW-109. Not only was it a different aircarft, all the gauges and instruction where in GERMAN. But that did not stop Bob and he flew it to safety ...... only to almost getting shot down by the Americans.
http://www.fighterpilotuniversity.com/history...
Here is another video worth watching;
:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Hoov er
Gen. Jimmy Doolittle once said that Bob Hoover was the best stick and rudder man he had ever seen.

Location hidden

#190812 May 18, 2014
Yep, Bob Hoover was the back-up pilot for Chuck Yeager when he flew the Bell X-1 through the sound barrier but many think he was better than Yeager. I only met him once in the late 1980's

Bob Hoover

Over the past five decades, Bob Hoover has become an aviation legend, as he’s thrilled air show audiences around the world with his extraordinary aerobatic performances. In 1947, 1st Lt. Bob Hoover was a test pilot at Wright Field and one of the two finalists in the running to make the assault on the “sound barrier”¯ in the Bell X-1. Chuck Yeager got the nod and Hoover was assigned as back-up and chase pilot for the program. He and Yeager have remained very close friends ever since. He recently recalled:“I felt about the program as Chuck did. I wanted to be the first to fly–to make that flight–and had hoped that I would have been. It wasn’t in the cards. And I can only say, and I’ve said this many, many times over the years, there never could have been anyone who could have done it better than my dear friend, Chuck Yeager.”¯

“I felt a great disservice had occurred when they clamped the security and secrecy on it [the Mach 1 flight] because I had these strong feelings about Chuck and how great he was in the cockpit. I had never met or known anyone who could fly as well as he did. And, to see this suppressed, and for him not to get the recognition until so long after the fact,... I mean, sure, word got out a little bit, but he really didn’t get the recognition ’til many years later.”¯
http://www.chuckyeager.com/through-the-eyes-o...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#190813 May 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Zero?
<quoted text>
Yes I can and I have something you Libtards seriously lack and that is good old commonsense. Because if you do not have commonsense you will be a bead pilot just like JFK Jr.
And I define an intellectual idiot as one who has a high IQ and a sub-normal CQ (Commonsense Quotient) which fits you to two a tee.
Can you text and drive at the same time? I don't know if I can as my high CQ tells me it is stupid try and to do so!!! And yes, my plane, just like JFK Jr.'s, has an autopilot and I let George (that is what we call our autopilots) do most of the flying but that does not mean I don't keep one eye on George while he is doing the flying as I know better.
There are old pilots and bold pilots but no old, bold pilots.
It is best to be on the ground wishing you were flying than flying and praying to get back on the group.
If you run out of gas, you can not park on a cloud and wait for someone to bring you more fuel.
Be aware of cumulus-granites (clouds hiding mountains) or nympho-cumulus clouds (because they will screw the f-out of you).
Always remember that a weather briefing is nothing more than professional advise and the weather forecaster is not the one who will die if he is wrong.
Putting gasoline in gas-turbine engine will make the engine run hot but putting jet fuel in a gasoline piston engine will cause and engine failure.
Nope that is who the very famous pilot Bob Hover and a double engine failure on take off because the fuel handler up jet fuel in his Shrike Commander. Oh, Bib had been retired since the 1990s.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =g7R7jZmliGchttpXX://en.wikipe dia.org/wiki/Bob_Hoover
Rogue (scoff) Scholar : Climate and weather scientist

Qualificatons : Helicopter and small-plane pilot. Was handed weather reports by meteorologists before taking off.

Rating as a climate and weather expert : As good as his political and economic reports and predictions

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#190814 May 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Arizona Candidate Says Democrats Behind Shootings
FLORENCE, Ariz. May 18, 2014 (AP)
Associated Press
A Republican businessman running for Arizona's 1st Congressional District says most mass shootings in the U.S. are committed by Democrats.
The Arizona Daily Star reports ( http://bit.ly/1lNY8Fd ) that Gary Kiehne made the remarks at a Republican primary debate Saturday in Florence.
Kiehne, a Springerville rancher, told the 60-member audience that "99 percent of (mass shootings) have been by Democrats pulling their guns out and shooting people."
State Rep. Adam Kwasman, also a candidate and was there, said he supports gun rights. House Speaker Andy Tobin, who is also running, did not attend.
The debate was put on by the Pinal County Republican Committee.
The Aug. 26 primary election will decide who faces incumbent U.S. Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick, a Democrat. The mostly rural district is the state's largest district by area.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/ariz...
By,this Gary Kiehne guy has shown he is a true expert when it comes to analysing killers. Of course, being a Republican, he knows that most killers are Democrats. And Rogue being Rogue,. well, what can I say? He finds these little tidbits and, seeing the headline that appeals to his hate innards, immediately pounces upon it. Yup, most killers are Democrats. Damn, why can't that party be outlawed?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#190815 May 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well Mark Jackson was not fired because of poor performance;
"The Warriors went 51-31 this season under Jackson, posting their best record since 1991-92."
And he was not fired because he did not have the respect and support of his players either. I wonder how the Libtards will try and explain away his firing.
<quoted text>
Well, why did the hire him as that had happened in 2006? The only reason they are putting up old new is to muddy the waters and the CURRENT news is that he is also a minister with traditional family matter and supports traditional marriage which Libtards like you think is anti-gay.
Yep, every time the Gay NAZIs want to disguise their motive they try and bring up an old issue.
He was hired as coach in 2011 which was five years after the fact.
And what is funny is you Libtards claim Conservatives are Fascist/NASIs when it you you are are the Jack Booted Fascist!!!
He was a minister before they hired him, Rougetard. But the Rougetard decides they fired him because of his religious convictions?

Jackson was fired because he had problems with his staff and his team got eliminated in the first round of the playoffs; well below expectations of the upper management. The NBA is a business, driven by $$$. Jackson didn't produce what was expected and got canned.

The Warriors area Gay NAZI organization? What planet is the Rougetard from?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackson's relationship was always strained after the extortion case involving his stripper friend and his nude photos. Not good pr for a franchise.
"Jackson, now head coach of the Golden State Warriors, initially paid $5,000 cash for the six-year-old photos and a CD of his voice messages to Adams when approached by Shaw before an April 3 game in Memphis, according to federal court documents filed in Oakland."
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/new-york-ho ...
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/5/6/5687948/ ...
But in birfoonville it hsas something to do with "libtards."
Get a life Rougie.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#190816 May 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's easy to see that Rogue got under the skin of the Grasshut Slumlord something good! LMAO @ U slumlord
Trolls always fantasize that they get under the skin of the people who are laughing at them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min nanoanomaly 1,657,662
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 11,575
Thugs 1 hr Shytown 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2,677
Trump is A 2 hr Snake Ryan 173
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Bamboo 72,043
wnpl 4 hr tease 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages