BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 212896 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#190703 May 16, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Rogue,
Dick Morris is known to frequent prostitutes.
How can we trust someone who frequents prositutes?
And so Obama gets free service from Puffer Boys, so what? You trusted Bill Clinton and three woman accused him of RAPE and he got a BJ from Monica while he was on the phone talking to Congressmen!

Location hidden

#190704 May 16, 2014
Juanita Broaddrick
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Juanita Broaddrick is an American former nursing home administrator from Arkansas. She alleged in 1998 that United States President Bill Clinton had raped her two decades earlier. While Clinton remained mum his attorney, David Kendall, denied the allegations on his client's behalf.
Allegations against Bill Clinton

In 1997, Broaddrick had filed an affidavit with Paula Jones' lawyers that stated: "During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies."[1] In a November 1998 interview with Dateline NBC, Broaddrick claimed the earlier statement was a lie and she had indeed been raped by Clinton.[2]

In an interview by Dorothy Rabinowitz for the Wall Street Journal editorial page, Broaddrick claimed that Clinton had told her not to worry about pregnancy, because childhood mumps had rendered him sterile.[3] The alleged incident occurred two years before Clinton's daughter with his wife Hillary Rodham was born. Clinton made no mention of Broaddrick or the alleged incident in his 2004 memoir My Life.

In 1984, Broaddrick's nursing facility was adjudged the best in the state, which brought a congratulatory official letter from the governor. On the bottom was a handwritten note from Clinton, saying, "I admire you very much."[4] Broaddrick said that Clinton tried to apologize to her in 1991, and claimed he had changed. In response to his apologies, as she told The Washington Post, "I told him to go to hell, and I walked off".[5]

Five people have stated that Broaddrick told them about a rape shortly after it allegedly occurred. Of these, two were Broaddrick's co-worker Norma Kelsey and her sister; Slate Explainer proposes that they may have a grudge against Clinton for commuting the sentence of the man who killed their father, noting further that a third corroborator is Broaddrick's current husband, who was involved in an extramarital affair with her at the time. Broaddrick did not tell her then-husband, Gary Hickey, of the alleged assault at the time.[6]
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#190705 May 16, 2014
Psssst. Hey Romper. You can tell your fable as many times as you like. It doesn't make you any less of a failure (it's just part of what makes you a Birfoon)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190706 May 16, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
So Mr militia. How's that Billion Moron Coup working? Anyone answering your Skype call? Care to offer more of your insight on your hero Mr Sterling?
Typical Romper. One moron hero fails (for the 213th time) he tosses her aside and follows a new failure. The only sure thing with Romper is failure
What about Sterling? Is it not ok for the man to have his own personal feelings? How many times, after a win, do you think the n-word is thrown about in the locker room with no care in the world? You've got no leg to stand on here. Do you? Hypo!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190707 May 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Juanita Broaddrick
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Juanita Broaddrick is an American former nursing home administrator from Arkansas. She alleged in 1998 that United States President Bill Clinton had raped her two decades earlier. While Clinton remained mum his attorney, David Kendall, denied the allegations on his client's behalf.
Allegations against Bill Clinton
In 1997, Broaddrick had filed an affidavit with Paula Jones' lawyers that stated: "During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies."[1] In a November 1998 interview with Dateline NBC, Broaddrick claimed the earlier statement was a lie and she had indeed been raped by Clinton.[2]
In an interview by Dorothy Rabinowitz for the Wall Street Journal editorial page, Broaddrick claimed that Clinton had told her not to worry about pregnancy, because childhood mumps had rendered him sterile.[3] The alleged incident occurred two years before Clinton's daughter with his wife Hillary Rodham was born. Clinton made no mention of Broaddrick or the alleged incident in his 2004 memoir My Life.
In 1984, Broaddrick's nursing facility was adjudged the best in the state, which brought a congratulatory official letter from the governor. On the bottom was a handwritten note from Clinton, saying, "I admire you very much."[4] Broaddrick said that Clinton tried to apologize to her in 1991, and claimed he had changed. In response to his apologies, as she told The Washington Post, "I told him to go to hell, and I walked off".[5]
Five people have stated that Broaddrick told them about a rape shortly after it allegedly occurred. Of these, two were Broaddrick's co-worker Norma Kelsey and her sister; Slate Explainer proposes that they may have a grudge against Clinton for commuting the sentence of the man who killed their father, noting further that a third corroborator is Broaddrick's current husband, who was involved in an extramarital affair with her at the time. Broaddrick did not tell her then-husband, Gary Hickey, of the alleged assault at the time.[6]
Clinton - one sorry azz individual. Anyone else would be in jail!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#190708 May 16, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess I overlooked your write-up in Wiki! The squealers are old news, don't expect much from them for the next few years. Enjoy. LMAO! Gee scruff, I wonder why you dislike Tebow so much!! Care to fill us in? LMAO!
I have no reason at all to dislike Tim. He never played for my team. I was simply stating stats. In football... stats are facts.

If you are referring to the one game that he played against Pittsburgh and they lost....

That had little to do with Tebow... far more to do with an ultra rare Pittsburgh prevent defense that inexplicably lasted the entire fourth quarter. Most football fans know that a prevent defense prevents you from winning.

Tim is pretty much exactly like Michael Vick.

Had all of the intangibles... speed, strength, a real good arm and if they have to tuck it and run... there are few better.

However, they also shared a huge drawback. They have about the same chance of correctly reading a defense as they do reading a novel written in Chinese braille.

A quarterback having everything but brains is about as useful as a linebacker having everything but legs.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190710 May 16, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no reason at all to dislike Tim. He never played for my team. I was simply stating stats. In football... stats are facts.
If you are referring to the one game that he played against Pittsburgh and they lost....
That had little to do with Tebow... far more to do with an ultra rare Pittsburgh prevent defense that inexplicably lasted the entire fourth quarter. Most football fans know that a prevent defense prevents you from winning.
Had all of the intangibles... speed, strength, a real good arm and if they have to tuck it and run... there are few better.
However, they also shared a huge drawback. They have about the same chance of correctly reading a defense as they do reading a novel written in Chinese braille.
A quarterback having everything but brains is about as useful as a linebacker having everything but legs.
No other reason for talking about Tebow? Right!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#190711 May 16, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>What about Sterling? Is it not ok for the man to have his own personal feelings? How many times, after a win, do you think the n-word is thrown about in the locker room with no care in the world? You've got no leg to stand on here. Do you? Hypo!!!
Isn't he responsible for the consequences of his own actions? Don't the sponsors, fans and players have a right to be offended by his actions and to vote with their dollars?

How many times have you parroted Puff Windbaugh and his "personal responsibility" speech (that doesn't seem to apply to Puff and other Bigots)

Poor bigotboy - just another day of fail

Location hidden

#190712 May 16, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't he responsible for the consequences of his own actions? Don't the sponsors, fans and players have a right to be offended by his actions and to vote with their dollars?
How many times have you parroted Puff Windbaugh and his "personal responsibility" speech (that doesn't seem to apply to Puff and other Bigots)
Poor bigotboy - just another day of fail
You can not punish any black person for using a racial epithet aimed at any white person. And that is RACISM!!!

Location hidden

#190713 May 16, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you explain just how Tim Tebow "is pretty much exactly like Michael Vick" Has Tim ever been charged with a crime much less convicted? I'd like to hear you explain your comment but you Libtards never see to.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#190714 May 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>You can not punish any black person for using a racial epithet aimed at any white person.!!!
Says who?

Location hidden

#190715 May 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>You can not punish any black person for using a racial epithet aimed at any white person.!!!
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who?
T You got it as there have been NONE. Not one black person has been charged with a racial hate crime while Obama has been in the White House! NONE!!!
How about the black people who assaulted the white car driver who hit a jaywalking black teenager in Detroit recently. Yes, several have been charged ..... but not for a hate crime and he was assaulted just because he was white!!!

Location hidden

#190716 May 16, 2014
Yep, no mention of any hate crime charges, why NOT? Because black people are NEVER racists?

Judge orders trial for 4 charged with beating Detroit motorist who stopped to check on child struck
Four men accused of punching and kicking a motorist who accidentally struck a 10-year-old Detroit boy were ordered Monday to stand trial on attempted murder charges, after a judge reviewed their statements to police and witnesses testified about the chaotic mob attack. The little boy was treated for a broken leg, but the driver was critically injured and still recovering at a local hospital.
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published: Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/judge-o...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#190717 May 16, 2014
Dear Rouge

If I am doing business with someone and find their language or conduct offensive I have every right to cease doing business with them. Neither your obsessions, Romper's anger, or the individual's race can prevent me from doing so

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#190718 May 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Has anyone ever figure out what Prez. Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for? What ever it was he had to have done it in 2008 and the only thing he did that year was being elected the first half black/half white president of the United States.
Even Rahm Emanuel that is was not right and all Obama had to do is pick up the phone and politely ask that his name be removed from consideration. By, oh no, he could not do that, could he!!!
Norway diplomat: Obama aide irked by peace prize
Associated Press
16 hours ago
Morten Wetland said Thursday the ambassador, Wegger Stroemmen, was approached by Rahm Emanuel, now Chicago's mayor, who accused Norway of "fawning" to the newly elected U.S. leader
http://news.yahoo.com/norway-diplomat-obama-a...
Another repeat Rogue?

No need for anyone to figure out why Obama was awarded the prize as the committee explained why in detail.

In short he was given the award because his speeches were inspiring and he basically talked a good game.

Then there was probably 1.4 million reasons why Obama didn't pick up the phone and remove his name from consideration.

Obviously he had preferable charities.
http://tinyurl.com/puhdrc6

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#190719 May 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you explain just how Tim Tebow "is pretty much exactly like Michael Vick" Has Tim ever been charged with a crime much less convicted? I'd like to hear you explain your comment but you Libtards never see to.
Well, not exactly like Michael Vick.

Upon further review,(pun intended) that comparison is kind of unfair to Vick.

Football players are commodities Rogue. Not people. You are worth only what your abilities on the field dictate. When was the last time anyone made a NFL roster for being a decent person?

Vick eventually learned to utilize check down receivers when he got in trouble. Instead of bricking it 3 yards short of the line of scrimmage. Which is why Vick's tenure in the NFL lasted a decade longer than Tim's. As a matter of fact... Vick is STILL an active New York Jet.

Being convicted of a crime doesn't make you less of a quarterback.

Tebow could have been a future candidate for sainthood and it wouldn't have improved his patented "wobble ball" one bit. Let alone his inability to determine which backers were blitzing and which were peeling off.

Ray Lewis KILLED a guy with a KNIFE. He is without a doubt in my mind... a future hall of famer.

One of the most feared Steelers linebackers ever was Greg Lloyd. He was so vicious that a huge banner over the 50 yard line said "Just Plain Nasty" with the number 95 right below it,

He was a notorious bastard. Just one of the worst personalities in football at the time. He made no apologies. Got arrested all the time. He actually called Dan Marino before a game and told him he was going to take him out in the first quarter. Dan called the police.

Took Greg about 5 plays to do exactly that.

Lloyd's warm up gear consisted of a shirt that simply read "I wasn't hired for my disposition."

Why would you ever hire a guy like that?

Because he could absolutely de-cleat a 230 lb running back with a full head of steam.

THAT is football.

Location hidden

#190720 May 16, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
The Steelers happen to be the most successful team in the NFL since the Superbowl was introduced.
Count em... 6 rings. 1 loss.
Hey... what team is Tebow playing for this year?
Last year he made the Patriot's practice squad.
He finished his stellar 3 year NFL career with a passer rating of 75.3 (abysmal quarterback and a phenomenal waste of money)
Eli Manning had a passing rate of 69.4% in 2013. Yet he is still in the NYG team!!!

Location hidden

#190721 May 16, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
Dear Rouge
If I am doing business with someone and find their language or conduct offensive I have every right to cease doing business with them. Neither your obsessions, Romper's anger, or the individual's race can prevent me from doing so
But does that you have the right to take their business away from them? What if someone does not like your Progressive agenda, do they have the right to make you sell your business?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#190722 May 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, no mention of any hate crime charges, why NOT? Because black people are NEVER racists?
Judge orders trial for 4 charged with beating Detroit motorist who stopped to check on child struck
Four men accused of punching and kicking a motorist who accidentally struck a 10-year-old Detroit boy were ordered Monday to stand trial on attempted murder charges, after a judge reviewed their statements to police and witnesses testified about the chaotic mob attack. The little boy was treated for a broken leg, but the driver was critically injured and still recovering at a local hospital.
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published: Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/judge-o...
No one had to march to get those nuts behind bars Rogue, nor did they hunt the man and beat him down just because he's white.

You can bet your ass they will definitely get what's coming to them.

Then too, you obviously purposely ignored the lady who threatened each of their lives with a gun if they laid another hand on the man.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/detr...

Saying blacks are never racists does not make it so nor does it change who or what you are.

The one thing blacks could never do was make policy that could affect you no matter how racist you assume they are.

Then came the 2008 election and all of a sudden a black could make policy and your type not only came out of the closet but you've shown yourself to be the most scariest, paranoid, nuttiest people in the universe.

I don't give a second thought to a thousand white racist groups roaming the country, but two NBP's seem to scare you to death. Wut up wit dat Rogue?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#190723 May 16, 2014
Football is nothing more than a tamed down version of the Roman Gladiators. It glorifies war and violence.
It is a part of the reason why you are being held back as a civilization.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,374,383
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 8,058
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 58,766
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,434
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 5,965
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr boundary painter 500
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 1 hr boundary painter 493
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 101,715
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages