BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 240324 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190452 May 11, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got to give Rouge credit He always tries to change the subject whenever he's getting his ass kicked.(Unlike Romper who just declares victory and repastes the same fable again)
Hey Twink, found any open fields in that great state of yours, yet? LMAO @ U
wojar

Bristol, CT

#190453 May 11, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! That would be the private sector.
No the initial work was government funded at labs in Cambridge. U r ignorant.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190454 May 11, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Basic research generally precedes applied research and development. Fact of life.
Sorry, numskull, do you live under a rock? Did you graduate high school?
<quoted text>
Are you suffering from PMS like joko is? You two sweeties are lovers, aren't ya? So, are you the female or the female? Sloturd
Dale

Wichita, KS

#190455 May 11, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Since the bulk of basic research is not conducted at the corporate level you have proven yourself to be clueless.
LMAO!!! I have proven that the private sector is the driving force! Now do you have anything to prove me wrong????

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#190456 May 11, 2014
Piper Warrior Landing At Bethlehem Aerodrome

www.youtube.com/watch...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#190457 May 11, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!! And your point is??? Anything outside the government is the private sector!!!
Sorry, that was not what I intended to write.

I used to work in the field of technology transfer, helping US companies utilize findings from academic basic research. The government funded the basic research which was transferred to industry. In fact. the tech transfer company was a government/academic spin off. They're still in business now as a private entity.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>I used to work in the field of technology transfer, helping US companies utilize findings from academic basic research. The private sector drives basic research from which is transferred to industry? R U insane?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190458 May 11, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt one of the many Christian values he acquired from those whom he claims established a nation built on Christian principles.
I'll take my morals and values over yours any day, poops. Now, why don't you quit being a tax evader and even up with Clownifornia? Ignorant people like you are the PROBLEM!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#190459 May 11, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Twink, found any open fields in that great state of yours, yet? LMAO @ U
Still afraid to walk into a bar? Blather on moron. Your pathetic life is just fable after fable
Dale

Wichita, KS

#190460 May 11, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Since the bulk of basic research is not conducted at the corporate level you have proven yourself to be clueless.
LMAO!!! Basic research is conducted at the private level, don't mix words with me!!!!

Bristol, CT

#190461 May 11, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I have proven that the private sector is the driving force! Now do you have anything to prove me wrong????
You have proven that you are an ignorant fool. private industry is the driving force of basic research? RU daft?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#190462 May 11, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Plausibility? You never saw the word until you ran across :
In the meantime, and from the same link you got that complicated word from : talkingpoliticsjomc.wordpress.com/
Do you really think that Presidents know about all the working of its spy agencies, of the CIA, of the FBI? Are you that naive to think that these arms-lenght agencies would tell the president everything it is that they do? Do you think that the president has 72-hr days to look after all this shit? Well, read this, from YOUR link. Of course, you could not be bothered to read more than one paragraph, eyes clouding over :
Reagan’s handling of the Iran Contra Affair is a good example of a president claiming he didn’t know what his staff was doing in the face of a scandal. Pfiffner’s analysis characterized Reagan’s leadership style as “setting broad directions and leaving the implementation of policies to his subordinates.” This style led to a situation in which Reagan was simultaneously declaring the United States didn’t negotiate with terrorists while insisting that his aides support the Contras
FO!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#190463 May 11, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Typically university researchers do ground-breaking work and then they get funding for spin-off corporation, which is later acquired by the big boys. Dale is a rube.
LMAO!!! And your point is????

Bristol, CT

#190464 May 11, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I have proven that the private sector is the driving force! Now do you have anything to prove me wrong????
I completed a patent landscape study in a certain are of biotechnology last week. Do you know who were the major patent applicants? US Universities. They then licensed the technology to industries for further development.

That's the way it works in the real world bub.

Bristol, CT

#190465 May 11, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Basic research is conducted at the private level, don't mix words with me!!!!
Sorry, loser, but you don't even know what basic research is.

Bristol, CT

#190466 May 11, 2014
"Similarly, with some exceptions (e.g. biotechnology) government provides the bulk of the funds for basic scientific research"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funding_of_scien...

Sorry Dale, UR an idiot.

Bristol, CT

#190468 May 11, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suffering from PMS like joko is? You two sweeties are lovers, aren't ya? So, are you the female or the female? Sloturd
Troll. F O.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#190469 May 11, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Rougetard, you don't understand the concept of basic research. Before someone invented the telephone light bulb, and AC and DC generation, someone had to discover the nature of electricity. Before nuclear power was invented, someone in basic research developed the idea that e = mc2.
MORON.
Before DNA diagnostics were developed, someone had to discover the structure of the double helix.
Get your head on straight!
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!! It sure wasn't the government, it was the private sector!!!!!! Had it not been for the private sector we would be sending smoke signals to each other!!! Of course coming Colorado, it might be very pleasing.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190470 May 11, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Still afraid to walk into a bar? Blather on moron. Your pathetic life is just fable after fable
Just keep telling yourself that. Over and over and over. You know, pull a Lil "o"! LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#190471 May 11, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Just keep telling yourself that. Over and over and over. You know, pull a Lil "o"! LMAO!
Poor Romper. Your failure is my entertainment

Bristol, CT

#190472 May 11, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Basic research is conducted at the private level, don't mix words with me!!!!
The bulk of basic research in the US is funded by
the US government. Simple fact. Sorry bub.
wojar wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RiccardoFire 1,521,638
quality Novelty IDs 2 hr Lasen 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 hr TRD 71,284
News Chicago Restaurants Rally Against Trump Immigra... 12 hr Defeat Nancy Pelosi 7
Obumbler Back To Community Organizing 13 hr Defeat Nancy Pelosi 4
News Scenes from Saturday's March for Science 16 hr Trump is the man 1
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 17 hr honeymylove 2,526

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages