BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 240292 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#190410 May 11, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Peter Roskam makes himself look like a screaming hyena.
The Republicans should have known all along what was going on in Benghazi.
Why did they not know what their ambassador was doing in the middle of a war zone?
The Republicans are the ones who need a good grilling.
Ah, the House of Reps. does not control the Department of State! The Obama administration did for the three and a half years leading up to the event? Besides, it is the Obama administration that has been withholding information on Benghazi, not the Republicans.
And the only reason why you are upset is because you are affraid that the truth will expose Obama, Hilary and other Obama appointees for the incompetent liars they are,
Dale

Wichita, KS

#190411 May 11, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's what I said, "Justice" LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd) Dale. Your thoughts can in no way be illegal, even when you're having a wet dream about lynching an innocent Black American.
Congratulations!!! You just pasted the stupid test!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#190412 May 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Er, then tell me how all of this is a lie, or fabrication :(may be more than 211, but not less)
<quoted text>
Will this be a repeat of both houses approving Obama, the Supreme cour approving Obama, the head honchos of the Republican party approving Obama and the 211 courts that approved Obama?
Sorry, I forgot, all of the above were Dem-appointed, most are marxist-leninist-communists, some of them Iranian, even.
LMAO!!! I have any idea what you are talking about!!! Do you?

Location hidden

#190413 May 11, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Rougetard, do you still think stem cell research isn't going anywhere?
Well Wotard, then you should have no problem linking to a few recent successes in human embryonic stem cell research? If not, shut the f-up!!!
BTW, I have no problem with stem cell research in general but I do with using public funds because if there is any real promise, private people will invest!!!
And I do object to human embryos being used for this purpose until there is a major finding using non-human embryos first.
We all know how you Libtards are about human life, "Save the whales but kill the human babies"!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#190414 May 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Er, then tell me how all of this is a lie, or fabrication :(may be more than 211, but not less)
<quoted text>
Will this be a repeat of both houses approving Obama, the Supreme cour approving Obama, the head honchos of the Republican party approving Obama and the 211 courts that approved Obama?
Sorry, I forgot, all of the above were Dem-appointed, most are marxist-leninist-communists, some of them Iranian, even.
LMAO!!! Let me drink two more beers, then the playing field might be equal!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#190415 May 11, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Peter Roskam makes himself look like a screaming hyena.
The Republicans should have known all along what was going on in Benghazi.
Why did they not know what their ambassador was doing in the middle of a war zone?
The Republicans are the ones who need a good grilling.
That was the responsibility of the Department of State not the house.

Location hidden

#190416 May 11, 2014
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right. One does not even have to use ancient scripture, as one just has to read St.Paul's misogynist epistles. For example, why women and not men should cover their heads when entering the temple.
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.
Women are property even in the ten commandments. The most elementary of any christian knowledge.
And do you think Muslims treat woman better than most Christians or Jews do? When is the last time some Catholics captured 300 Muslim school girls and sold them into slavery? Remember, it was Christians who ended slavery here in America while slavery was legal in Saudi Arabia until 1960 (but some believe it is still practiced there).
Afro-Euro-Americ an Prez

Mcdonough, GA

#190417 May 11, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>That was the responsibility of the Department of State not the house.
It sure wasn't my responsibility. I was out golfing when it happened.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#190418 May 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right. One does not even have to use ancient scripture, as one just has to read St.Paul's misogynist epistles. For example, why women and not men should cover their heads when entering the temple.
<quoted text>
And do you think Muslims treat woman better than most Christians or Jews do? When is the last time some Catholics captured 300 Muslim school girls and sold them into slavery? Remember, it was Christians who ended slavery here in America while slavery was legal in Saudi Arabia until 1960 (but some believe it is still practiced there).
It is still practiced here, it called the democrat party! We work for the government!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#190419 May 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Wotard, then you should have no problem linking to a few recent successes in human embryonic stem cell research? If not, shut the f-up!!!
BTW, I have no problem with stem cell research in general but I do with using public funds because if there is any real promise, private people will invest!!!
And I do object to human embryos being used for this purpose until there is a major finding using non-human embryos first.
We all know how you Libtards are about human life, "Save the whales but kill the human babies"!!!
R U retarded? I gave you several links to successes in stem cell research. Incredible progress, milestone after milestone achieved. Stem cell research is transforming medical research. Are you daft?

And, BTW, Rougetard, the private sector doesn't get on board until the basic research has laid a foundation. You know ZERO about science and technology.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#190420 May 11, 2014
"House just voted to create a Select Committee on Benghazi, a grave but necessary step in this search for answers."

Rep. Peter Roskam on Twitter
Dale

Wichita, KS

#190421 May 11, 2014
Afro-Euro-American Prez wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure wasn't my responsibility. I was out golfing when it happened.
LMAO!!! The POTUS doesn't have plausible deniability!!!

Bristol, CT

#190422 May 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, how about human embryo stem cell research?
Lots of progress there too, if you want to change the subject, moron.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#190423 May 11, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Lots of progress there too, if you want to change the subject, moron.

wojar wrote, "
<quoted text>
"
You've got to give Rouge credit He always tries to change the subject whenever he's getting his ass kicked.(Unlike Romper who just declares victory and repastes the same fable again)
No Points Awarded

Matteson, IL

#190424 May 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never seen a Fox News employee race bait.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#190425 May 11, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
R U retarded? I gave you several links to successes in stem cell research. Incredible progress, milestone after milestone achieved. Stem cell research is transforming medical research. Are you daft?
And, BTW, Rougetard, the private sector doesn't get on board until the basic research has laid a foundation. You know ZERO about science and technology.
<quoted text>
With your last quote you have proven yourself an idiot, since it is the private sector is the driving force!!!

Bristol, CT

#190426 May 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, how about human embryo stem cell research?
Research in the sciences (including stem cell research) keeps marching on. Great progress. Sorry you live under a rock. Humans evolved, there was no Adam and Eve, and your superstitious objections are of no moment.

BTW, moron, human embryonic stem cell research is still yielding valuable results in elucidating molecular pathways directing cellular differentiation. It is this kind of research that will result in valuable therapies for many diseases. Indeed, research using human embryonic stem cells should eventually lead to therapies that do not require use of stem cells.

Didn't you read about paracrine factors in exosomes from my previous posts? Or are the words too big for you?

Perhaps you didn't understand my previous post. Perhaps you are illiterate?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#190427 May 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I don't know if they treat their women much better than we do. Maybe not, as they are still quite behind the times, equality-wise. In general, they certainly don't, specially your best allies in Saudi Arabia.

But, Rogue, those hundreds of thousands of battered women, the necessity for shelters all over the so-called Christian world, the US, Canada, Europe for starters. Are those all Muslims? Does your Catholic church allow the ordination of priests? No? Is that not against the charter of rights, isn't that just plain old discrimination against women?

Ever heard of the Inquisition? Witch hunts, where it is known that over 90% of burned-at-the-stake witches were women?(warlocks for men). Moslems are just a few centuries behind the times, is all.

Yes, slavery is still practiced in many Moslem states. Shameful, disgraceful. What more do you want me to say before you say I approve? We should embargo them until they put a stop to this horrible practice. Oh, right here in Ottawa, last week, Philippine Diplomat left hurriedly after one of her servants (slave) was able to escape from her home and go to the police. Been held for 2 years, passport seized by the diplomats, forced to work a 7-day week, badly fed etc. Oh, BTW, the diplomat is Catholic. Want a reference? Unlike you, I'll give you one, it's in both my French and English-speaking Ottawa newspapers.

Location hidden

#190428 May 11, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
"House just voted to create a Select Committee on Benghazi, a grave but necessary step in this search for answers."
Rep. Peter Roskam on Twitter
Does that bother you? WHY?!?
Did it bother you when the Democrat controlled Congress investigated G.H.W. Bush for flying to Paris in a SR-71 in October 1980 to talk to the Iranians telling them to hold onto our embassy people until after Jimmy Cater left office knowing full well that Warren Christopher had sign the Algiers Accord of 1980 with the Iranians om Jan. 19, 1981 and that it would have been impossible for Bush, as an unelected private citizen to ride on any military aircraft without the approval of the sitting president, Jimmy Carter?!?!?
http://www.parstimes.com/history/algiers_acco...
When did We the People learn about Warren Chistophe'rs signing of that accord?

And if you go to Wiki's bio of Warren Christopher, they do not mention the Algiers Accord of 1981. WHY?!? Because they do not want you Libtards to know the truth!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Christoph...

Location hidden

#190429 May 11, 2014
Oh, and just how many Secs. of State. or acting Sec. of States, did Jimmy Carter have in 1980? There were FOUR but two people served at different times for a total of SIX in just one year!!! What a F-ing hoot!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 43 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 1,520,792
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 10,569
Protest is Treason 5 hr Our President Trump 1
Parental Alienation is Child Abuse 8 hr Fathers4Justice 1
Look at Minn. Maine & Michigan. 9 hr They cannot kill ... 10
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 9 hr honeymylove 2,524
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr PEllen 105,129

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages