BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242994 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#190403 May 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you pray to your gwad and I will pray to my God and we will see you wins.
Don't forget, in this investigation they can make people give sworn depositions!!!! And you can't stop talking after five minutes either.
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? These are professional liars. They could base line a polygraph.
I can recall Reagan giving sworn testimony... He couldn't recall anything after 1981.
That's the thing about gods Rogue, everyone thinks he is on their side. He agrees with nearly every follower 100% of the time.
While we are on the subject... I have always wondered...
Would you care to explain how the Muslims evicted your asses from Jerusalem? You know... the holy land your god blessed you with for eternity.
Jesus have the week off?(Just assuming a prayer or two may have been said)
What about the following 200 years when you threw literally everything you had at them to get it back and the Muslims repeatedly snuffed you out? Anyone can lose a war I guess. But 9 in a row?
You may not know this off hand... but Yahwey was the Jewish god of WAR.
At what point can you argue that your god prevailed?
Hummm, many points here so I will try an answer as many as I can.
1. Who are the professional liars? TWO Liberals reporters testified against Scooter Libby, so who lied? The LIBERAL said Libby did but I am not convinced.
Next, if ten of Obama's administration has to give a sworn deposition and three of them say one thing, three do not remember, one says another thing and three plea the Fiifth, who desides what the truth is? It is the House of Reps.
2. Yep, there are many gawds and there is the God of Abraham who is followed by Jews, Christians and Muslims. Soooo, who did the God of Abraham back in Jerusalem? Or did he back any side?!? The God I know is far more worried about where our eternal souls will spend eternity than how long our bodies will live on Earth. I do not profess to know and I don't think any atheist does either. But some how you seem to know more on every subject than I do.
Oh, we have been in a La Nino weather pattern for the past few years and that is the major reason why there has been a drought for the past few years in may parts of our country. But I seriously doubt Climate Change (Global Warming) is responsible.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#190404 May 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Another classic example of a Race Baiting Democrat making an azz outa himself.
Democrat Candidate for Governor Hulsey Confronted by Black Republican for Calling GOP Racist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fRcsORKBCnsXX
Just the fact that he dressed in a racist uniform, even though he was trying to prove an opposing point, is stupid and pointless. But to paint the whole democrat party as race baiters because this guy went overboard is equally pointless, petty and stupid. Look for more important news, stay away from Youtube and foxnews.com ., go out more.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#190405 May 11, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
On your return, stop by Tanglewood if you want to hear some great music. Near Tanglewood on route 20 you can stop at the historic Belden Tavern in Lee, MA, and on a nice day get a table along the banks of the Farmington River. The Farmington River is a great river for fishing according to some of my friends who do fresh water fishing. Not far from Tanglewood is Norfolk, CT, where you can hear fabulous music at the Norfolk Chamber Music Festival:
http://music.yale.edu/norfolk/
http://music.yale.edu/norfolk/concerts/concer...
Also at Norfolk, there is a beautiful waterfall, and I think there are picnic tables there at Campbell Falls State Park.
http://berkshirehiking.com/hikes/campbell_fal...
Also a nice country inn in Norfolk. I once went to the best Inn in Norfolk for dinner in the afternoon, early enough that me and my then wife had the place all to ourselves. It was a great time.
Incidentally, at the Yale summer campus in Norfolk, where the chamber music festival is held every summer, there is a pathway lined with flowers. I was once taking a close-up picture of one of the flowers when a hummingbird decided to take his meal at that flower. A fabulous photo! Pure luck!
Muchas gracias for that, and rest assured we'll try to take some of it in, meanwhile seizing the opportunity to distribute some of my marxist-leninist-communist-lib eral-progressive pamphlets to those poor hapless folks.

Seriously, Norfolk , that waterfall, the picnic tables, mighty appealing. Thanks again.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#190406 May 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

Hummm, many points here.
Well Rougetard, do you still think stem cell research isn't going anywhere?

Location hidden

#190407 May 11, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the fact that he dressed in a racist uniform, even though he was trying to prove an opposing point, is stupid and pointless. But to paint the whole democrat party as race baiters because this guy went overboard is equally pointless, petty and stupid. Look for more important news, stay away from Youtube and foxnews.com ., go out more.
Just like the Democrats, most Republicans are not racist. It is the extremes of both parties like you Progressives who race bait.
I have seen a lot of race baiting on MSNBC but I have never seen a Fox News employee race bait. The only people who race bait on Fox News are you Progressive Democrats who think the only people who are racist are Conservatives (white, black, tan, red, purple, etc.)
Have you ever seen a Conservative in black-face acting like a slave in front of a Democrat Convention? Oh, the few people who have done something like that at TEA Party events were Progressive plants. This is a classic example. Notice the man with the sign "Obama's Plan, White Slavery". Why is he at the back of the assembly and why is his poster facing the camera? What is on the other side of the poster?!? I bet he is a Progressive Plant because if the other TEA Partiers had seen it, he would have been asked to leave!!!
The NAALCP does not want to solve racism because if they do, they will not be needed. Same goes for Rainbow Push and the New Black Panthers.

http://aattp.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/r...

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#190408 May 11, 2014
Peter Roskam makes himself look like a screaming hyena.
The Republicans should have known all along what was going on in Benghazi.
Why did they not know what their ambassador was doing in the middle of a war zone?
The Republicans are the ones who need a good grilling.

Location hidden

#190409 May 11, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, how about human embryo stem cell research? Remember the Michael J. Fox who went off his meds for a few days to make that human embryo stem cell video? Have you seen him act like that since?!?

By the way, let the private sector do research on things like stem cells as if there looks to be a profit, people will invest. Just look at Obama investments in Green energy! If Mitt Romney invested that way, he would have been broke decades ago and we never would have heard of him!!!

Location hidden

#190410 May 11, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Why did they not know what their ambassador was doing in the middle of a war zone?
Ah, the House of Reps. does not control the Department of State! The Obama administration did for the three and a half years leading up to the event? Besides, it is the Obama administration that has been withholding information on Benghazi, not the Republicans.
And the only reason why you are upset is because you are affraid that the truth will expose Obama, Hilary and other Obama appointees for the incompetent liars they are,
Dale

Wichita, KS

#190411 May 11, 2014
<quoted text>
It's what I said, "Justice" LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd) Dale. Your thoughts can in no way be illegal, even when you're having a wet dream about lynching an innocent Black American.
Congratulations!!! You just pasted the stupid test!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#190412 May 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Er, then tell me how all of this is a lie, or fabrication :(may be more than 211, but not less)
<quoted text>
Will this be a repeat of both houses approving Obama, the Supreme cour approving Obama, the head honchos of the Republican party approving Obama and the 211 courts that approved Obama?
Sorry, I forgot, all of the above were Dem-appointed, most are marxist-leninist-communists, some of them Iranian, even.
LMAO!!! I have any idea what you are talking about!!! Do you?

Location hidden

#190413 May 11, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Wotard, then you should have no problem linking to a few recent successes in human embryonic stem cell research? If not, shut the f-up!!!
BTW, I have no problem with stem cell research in general but I do with using public funds because if there is any real promise, private people will invest!!!
And I do object to human embryos being used for this purpose until there is a major finding using non-human embryos first.
We all know how you Libtards are about human life, "Save the whales but kill the human babies"!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#190414 May 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Er, then tell me how all of this is a lie, or fabrication :(may be more than 211, but not less)
<quoted text>
Will this be a repeat of both houses approving Obama, the Supreme cour approving Obama, the head honchos of the Republican party approving Obama and the 211 courts that approved Obama?
Sorry, I forgot, all of the above were Dem-appointed, most are marxist-leninist-communists, some of them Iranian, even.
LMAO!!! Let me drink two more beers, then the playing field might be equal!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#190415 May 11, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
That was the responsibility of the Department of State not the house.

Location hidden

#190416 May 11, 2014
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right. One does not even have to use ancient scripture, as one just has to read St.Paul's misogynist epistles. For example, why women and not men should cover their heads when entering the temple.
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.
Women are property even in the ten commandments. The most elementary of any christian knowledge.
And do you think Muslims treat woman better than most Christians or Jews do? When is the last time some Catholics captured 300 Muslim school girls and sold them into slavery? Remember, it was Christians who ended slavery here in America while slavery was legal in Saudi Arabia until 1960 (but some believe it is still practiced there).
Afro-Euro-Americ an Prez

Mcdonough, GA

#190417 May 11, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>That was the responsibility of the Department of State not the house.
It sure wasn't my responsibility. I was out golfing when it happened.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#190418 May 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right. One does not even have to use ancient scripture, as one just has to read St.Paul's misogynist epistles. For example, why women and not men should cover their heads when entering the temple.
<quoted text>
And do you think Muslims treat woman better than most Christians or Jews do? When is the last time some Catholics captured 300 Muslim school girls and sold them into slavery? Remember, it was Christians who ended slavery here in America while slavery was legal in Saudi Arabia until 1960 (but some believe it is still practiced there).
It is still practiced here, it called the democrat party! We work for the government!

Bristol, CT

#190419 May 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Wotard, then you should have no problem linking to a few recent successes in human embryonic stem cell research? If not, shut the f-up!!!
BTW, I have no problem with stem cell research in general but I do with using public funds because if there is any real promise, private people will invest!!!
And I do object to human embryos being used for this purpose until there is a major finding using non-human embryos first.
We all know how you Libtards are about human life, "Save the whales but kill the human babies"!!!
R U retarded? I gave you several links to successes in stem cell research. Incredible progress, milestone after milestone achieved. Stem cell research is transforming medical research. Are you daft?

And, BTW, Rougetard, the private sector doesn't get on board until the basic research has laid a foundation. You know ZERO about science and technology.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#190420 May 11, 2014
"House just voted to create a Select Committee on Benghazi, a grave but necessary step in this search for answers."

Rep. Peter Roskam on Twitter
Dale

Wichita, KS

#190421 May 11, 2014
Afro-Euro-American Prez wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure wasn't my responsibility. I was out golfing when it happened.
LMAO!!! The POTUS doesn't have plausible deniability!!!

Bristol, CT

#190422 May 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, how about human embryo stem cell research?
Lots of progress there too, if you want to change the subject, moron.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Reality Check 1,640,843
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,110
HRC loves Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. 4 hr Screwed by owner 3
J. Biden, Franken & Weinstein from the same mold. 4 hr VERY Believable-True 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Lincoln Square 4 hr SamanthaC 21
Help me 4 hr Negrah rape 4
New Site on Jpusa CULT by Ex-Member 4 hr Self 7

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages