BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 222412 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#190287 May 9, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ad hominem. The fool's tool.
You write : "How many people at an NBA game have used racial slurs? "
A lot. But, they are not multi millionaire owners of the LA Clippers, now are they?
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How and why should that matter? Because you hate the wealthy, that's why. Have you ever used racial slurs? Hmm? You are transparent joko. Very much so. You "hate" many, many things. And, what kind of person goes around bashing religion on a regular basis? It's easy to see that you're a very miserable person and just want others to suffer with you. Misery loves company - as they say. Did you just say that wealthy people should be held to one standard and everyone else another? You've have serious issues but I already knew that.
To Deep Throat La Jacqueau "honky" and "cracker" are not racist terms when used by black people against white people and that only white Conservatives are racists.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#190288 May 9, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How and why should that matter? Because you hate the wealthy, that's why. Have you ever used racial slurs? Hmm? You are transparent joko. Very much so. You "hate" many, many things. And, what kind of person goes around bashing religion on a regular basis? It's easy to see that you're a very miserable person and just want others to suffer with you. Misery loves company - as they say. Did you just say that wealthy people should be held to one standard and everyone else another? You've have serious issues but I already knew that.
So, trailer park junky thinks that a racial slur shouted from the stands by an ignorant spectator has the same impact as a racial slur uttered by the owner/CEO and community leader of the LA clippers? Should people in charge, notably the wealthy (though that's not always the case), owners of well-known teams, of huge corporations, the police, the politicians, lawyers, doctors, scientists, hell, the president of the United States, be held to a higher standard than the vulgar idiot in the stands? YES, LOSER, they should.

Ottawa

#190289 May 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot. But, they are not multi millionaire owners of the LA Clippers, now are they?
<quoted text>
To Deep Throat La Jacqueau "honky" and "cracker" are not racist terms when used by black people against white people and that only white Conservatives are racists.
You, like your commie comrade LRS-Dale,are a fool,plain and simple.

I've already explained a number of times the non-racist, absolutely non-racist origin of the word "cracker". It regers, again, to the sound (CRACK) that the whip made when WHITE slave owners whipped their slaves. How racist is the word "cracker", Rogue? What? Makes you feel guilty to hear it? Good.

As to honkey, I just got this Wikipedia (your bible, remember?) definition. Do you still feel the word '"honkey'" is racist?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Honky (also spelled honkie or sometimes honkey) is mainly a racial slur for white people, predominantly heard in the United States. The first recorded use of honky in this context may date back to 1946, although the use of "Honky Tonk" occurred in films well before that time.[1] The exact origins of the word are generally unknown and postulations about the subject vary.

Honky may derive from the term "xonq nopp" which, in the West African language Wolof, literally means "red-eared person" or "white person". The term may have originated with Wolof-speaking slaves brought to the U.S.[2]

Honky may also be a variant of hunky, which was a deviation of Bohunk, a slur for Bohemian-Hungarian immigrants in the early 1900s.[3] Honky may have come from coal miners in Oak Hill, West Virginia. The miners were segregated; blacks in one section, whites in another. Foreigners who could not speak English, mostly from Europe, were separated from both groups into an area known as "Hunk Hill". These male laborers were known as "Hunkies".[4]

Another documented theory, and possible explanation for the origins of the word, is that honky was a nickname black people gave white men (called "johns" or "curb crawlers") who would honk their car horns and wait for prostitutes to come outside in urban areas (such as Harlem and red-light districts) in the early 1910s.[5][6][7][8]

==========

Now, please emulate me and tell us how the "n word" is not racist.

Ottawa

#190290 May 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You are not a true conservative and yes, you're a racist. True conservatives of the grand ole party are no more racist than democrats. I said TRUE conservative, do you read me? You are what I'd call a failed conservative miscarriage extreme right wing frustrated citizen, living on the government teat all your life but not wanting anyone to share the wealth. Your ilk is hate-ridden, not racist, no, word's too mild, I'm in search of a term beyond racist which would apply to you birthers and tea partyers.

To your closed mind, everything good and/or bad is based on race and religion or, should I say, non-religion. You are so brainwashed that the other day , you had the ignorance to write that once we are both dead, I would know who was right. What? Really? I am bound to learn in the afterlife that YOU were right? Ha ha, OMG. Do you think nice polite and clean Blacks will be picknicking on clean puffy white clouds? At least, the sound of cracking whips will have vanished. Or will it? Did the church, from Abraham on, not approve slavery until some damn meddling atheists abolished it? Hmmm, guess you'll have to rethink that one.

Location hidden

#190292 May 9, 2014
Now, if I use the word "gay", as in "the gay guy", many people would say I am offensive but what if I was talking about a happy man? "Gay" in reference to homosexuality has been used only within the past fifty years or so.

Location hidden

#190293 May 9, 2014
<quoted text>
So, trailer park junky thinks that a racial slur shouted from the stands by an ignorant spectator has the same impact as a racial slur uttered by the owner/CEO and community leader of the LA clippers? Should people in charge, notably the wealthy (though that's not always the case), owners of well-known teams, of huge corporations, the police, the politicians, lawyers, doctors, scientists, hell, the president of the United States, be held to a higher standard than the vulgar idiot in the stands? YES, LOSER, they should.
And there YOU go with an ad hominem attack by calling him a "trailer park junky" when you have no idea where he lives or if he has ever used drugs. The fact is is that Conservatives are less likely to use illegal drugs than Liberals are (but they are more likely to abuse legal drugs).

Location hidden

#190294 May 9, 2014
Does anyone know what a "church key" is? If you are under 60 y/o, you probably don't know that it is a beer opener.
You see, before the mid-1960s you needed a ban or bottle open to beer but in the mid-1960s they came out with pull-tabs for the beer cans and twist-off bottle caps and you know longer needed a church key..
If you are unfamiliar with the term church key, just ask an old fart like me if you can borrow my church key?

Location hidden

#190295 May 9, 2014
Oh, is it okay to call someone from Hawaii a "Pineapple"? When I was stated in Hawaii in the mid-1970s it was considered offensive but back in the 40-states is did not seem to be.
How about "Popolo" or "Howly"? In Hawaii I head someone call a white child a "Howly crab" and the kid's mother was very offended!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#190296 May 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Jock Ques, it was said in a private conversation, picked up by a parablic mike, from across the floor? Pull your head from whatever orfice it's stuck in, Bozo!! The private conversations of anyone, are not public fodder no matter who says them.

Ottawa

#190297 May 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now, if I use the word "gay", as in "the gay guy", many people would say I am offensive but what if I was talking about a happy man? "Gay" in reference to homosexuality has been used only within the past fifty years or so.
Look, Rogue, get with the times. 50 years you say? If 50 years of a word usage do not make it entrenched, then what does? I have a recorded song I love here, from the 60s, in French, and the poor bugger, well known in France, sings and repeats joyfully "Je suis gai" (I am gay). It was okay then, but I don't find it strange, and neither does the singer, that it doesn't get much air time today. If you're happy, don't say "I'm gay", say "I'm happy" I'm satisfied, I'm okay".

And, finally, and depending on how it's said, "gay" is not an insult.

But, oh my, why do I have to explain everything to you, run parables? Here's an example of the good use of the word "bastard" : "You lucky bastard, you won the lottery". And a bad use of the same word "I saw you hitting your baby boy, you bastard". Same for gay. When you are out of answers, of arguments, when backed against the wall, you utter "you're gay, Jacques". That's bad. But if you know someone who is homosexual, you may say "oh, so you're gay. OK."

Compliment and pejorative, do you know the difference?

End of parable. And not unlike the doltish apostles, your eyes are glassed over. Sigh.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#190298 May 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Does anyone know what a "church key" is? If you are under 60 y/o, you probably don't know that it is a beer opener.
You see, before the mid-1960s you needed a ban or bottle open to beer but in the mid-1960s they came out with pull-tabs for the beer cans and twist-off bottle caps and you know longer needed a church key..
If you are unfamiliar with the term church key, just ask an old fart like me if you can borrow my church key?
Yes, the first thing one did after purchasing their first six-pack was to ask for an can opener? Commonly called a "Church Key".

Ottawa

#190299 May 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And there YOU go with an ad hominem attack by calling him a "trailer park junky" when you have no idea where he lives or if he has ever used drugs. The fact is is that Conservatives are less likely to use illegal drugs than Liberals are (but they are more likely to abuse legal drugs).
No, my trailer park talk has everything to do with your commie buddy. He writes like a trailer park junky.

Now, we were discussing racism and the impact of racist remarks as uttered by ordinary grandstand racists and supposedly respected professionals. Now tell me, oh irrelevant champion, what liberals and conservatives and drugs have to do with that theme?

Oh, I did say the true conservatives had no more racists than democrats. I should have said no more, no less. True conservatives, not you.
Citizen org

New Brunswick, NJ

#190300 May 9, 2014
Top 10 Reasons GOP Benghazi Witch Hunt is just a Campaign Fundraising Ploy / http://tinyurl.com/n2o8qey / May 9, 2014
Since Obamacare is increasingly a wildly popular success, the GOP is flailing around looking for an issue, any issue to help fundraising for the fall congressional campaigns. In a vote that will live in infamy, the House GOP has decided to create a select committee to investigate the 2012 Benghazi consular attack yet again. They may as well exhume poor Ambassador Chris Stevens’ body and steal the gold from his teeth fillings.
Since they insist on continuing to purvey the same falsehoods about Benghazi (which I visited a few months before the tragic attack), I continue to post much the same refutation. Some of these points are being revised from an earlier posting.)
http://www.juancole.com/2014/05/benghazi-camp...

Top Ten GOP Myths about Libya that Sank Susan Rice
http://tinyurl.com/qfk7mlj / Dec. 14, 2012
The charge against US Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice was led by a handful of Republican senators and congressmen, and based on the alleged deficiencies of her account of the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi on September 11. She withdrew her name from consideration for secretary of state on Thursday. The GOP narrative of Benghazi and of Libya in general, however, bears no relationship to reality. This was pure politics, beginning as an attempt to hurt the Obama administration’s reputation for being good on defense issues, and then turning into sour grapes once Mitt Romney lost the election.
http://www.juancole.com/2012/12/top-ten-gop-m...

Ottawa

#190301 May 9, 2014
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Jock Ques, it was said in a private conversation, picked up by a parablic mike, from across the floor? Pull your head from whatever orfice it's stuck in, Bozo!! The private conversations of anyone, are not public fodder no matter who says them.
Nice going , Rush.

Well, does that change the fact that he said racist things? If he had said he was giving a contract to have someone killed, should it be ignored because it's a private conversation? He owns a team, is high up in the community, and he's a racist? No thank you.

I hear though cannot confirm, that his girl friend recorded him, not a parabolic mike. As a matter of fact, the sound quality of the recording is not that of a parabolic mike. Where'd you get that,Rush?

Ottawa

#190302 May 9, 2014
Citizen org wrote:
Top 10 Reasons GOP Benghazi Witch Hunt is just a Campaign Fundraising Ploy / http://tinyurl.com/n2o8qey / May 9, 2014
Since Obamacare is increasingly a wildly popular success, the GOP is flailing around looking for an issue, any issue to help fundraising for the fall congressional campaigns. In a vote that will live in infamy, the House GOP has decided to create a select committee to investigate the 2012 Benghazi consular attack yet again. They may as well exhume poor Ambassador Chris Stevens’ body and steal the gold from his teeth fillings.
Since they insist on continuing to purvey the same falsehoods about Benghazi (which I visited a few months before the tragic attack), I continue to post much the same refutation. Some of these points are being revised from an earlier posting.)
The charge against US Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice was led by a handful of Republican senators and congressmen, and based on the alleged deficiencies of her account of the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi on September 11. She withdrew her name from consideration for secretary of state on Thursday. The GOP narrative of Benghazi and of Libya in general, however, bears no relationship to reality. This was pure politics, beginning as an attempt to hurt the Obama administration’s reputation for being good on defense issues, and then turning into sour grapes once Mitt Romney lost the election.
Boehmer and his Republican stooges, much aided by looney tooney tea partyers and birthers, has done SFA the last 2 years. Nothing. Obstructed, yes, they are champeens at it. Obstructed Obamacare which had been approved by both houses, the supreme court and the president. Not good enough for those Obama haters. Brought the country to its knees over routine gov't funding - only to admit after Obama stared them down, that they knew it wasn't gonna work.

Now, those gormless excuses for republican house members will investigate Benghazi,. What a farce, those holier-than-thou hypocrites who know the Repubs were against a funding increase to secure missions abroad, and who are as stupid as Topix birthers who've argued that Obama should've known the day of the attack was a holiday in Libya. Wow. Some revelation.
Citizen org

New Brunswick, NJ

#190303 May 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Boehmer and his Republican stooges, much aided by looney tooney tea partyers and birthers, has done SFA the last 2 years. Nothing. Obstructed, yes, they are champeens at it. Obstructed Obamacare which had been approved by both houses, the supreme court and the president. Not good enough for those Obama haters. Brought the country to its knees over routine gov't funding - only to admit after Obama stared them down, that they knew it wasn't gonna work.
Now, those gormless excuses for republican house members will investigate Benghazi,. What a farce, those holier-than-thou hypocrites who know the Repubs were against a funding increase to secure missions abroad, and who are as stupid as Topix birthers who've argued that Obama should've known the day of the attack was a holiday in Libya. Wow. Some revelation.
Years ago they over reached and it came back to haunt the Republican party.

Maybe this Benghazi thing will be their Waterloo by overreaching.

That government shut down by Ted Cruz forced the Chamber of Commerce and Wall Street not to fund any Tea Party members in 2014 and 2016.

Wilhelm

Germany

#190304 May 9, 2014
Citizen org wrote:
Even over here, we know Obama lied about Benghazi. Stop lying.
Citizen org

New Brunswick, NJ

#190305 May 9, 2014
Wilhelm wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush and Cheney Failed On All Fronts:
December 10, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/lkjw6ca
An assessment of 128 executive branch failures since 2000
http://www.publicintegrity.org/politics/white...

=========

FOREIGN OPERATIONS, EXPORT FINANCING, AND RELATED PROGRAMS APPROPRIATIONS ACT, 2004 http://tinyurl.com/3aboto
Congressional Record: October 28, 2003 (Senate)
The amendment is as follows:(Purpose: To urge the President to release information regarding sources of foreign support for the 9-11 hijackers) At the appropriate place, insert the following: Sec.. Sense of the Senate on declassifying portions of the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 2001

(a) Findings.--The Senate finds that--

(1) The President has prevented the release to the American public of 28 pages of the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 2001.

(2) The contents of the redacted pages discuss sources of foreign support for some of the September 11th hijackers while they were in the United States.

(3) The Administration's decision to classify this information prevents the American people from having access to information about the involvement of certain foreign governments in the terrorist attacks of September 2001.

(4) The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has requested that the President release the 28 pages.
(5) The Senate respects the need to keep information regarding intelligence sources and methods classified, but the Senate also recognizes that such purposes can be accomplished through careful selective redaction of specific words and passages, rather than effacing the section's contents entirely.
(b) Sense of the Senate.--It is the sense of the Senate that in light of these findings the President should declassify the 28-page section of the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 2001 that deals with foreign sources of support for the 9-11 hijackers, and that only those portions of the report that would directly compromise ongoing investigations or reveal intelligence sources and methods should remain classified.
http://www.fas.org/irp/congress/2003_cr/s1028...

==========

Bush Won't Reveal Saudi 9/11 Info
Saudi Minister Calls Alleged Terror Link 'An Outrage'
July 29, 2003 http://tinyurl.com/39gg3m
(CBS/AP) President Bush refused on Tuesday to release a congressional report alleging possible links between Saudi Arabian officials and the Sept. 11 hijackers. The White House sought to question a Saudi citizen who befriended two of the hijackers.
Bush said he could not comply with a request by the Saudi foreign minister for a chance to clear the Arab kingdom's name because publication of the report could hurt U.S. intelligence operations.
After the report was released last Thursday, Saudi Ambassador Prince Bandar bin Sultan issued a statement saying that "28 blanked-out pages are being used by some to malign our country and our people."
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/07/30/wor...

be declassified, but
Citizen org

New Brunswick, NJ

#190306 May 9, 2014
Wilhelm wrote:
<quoted text>
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: August 1, 2003
Office of Sen. Charles E. Schumer http://tinyurl.com/3cfdxq

SENATORS APPEAL DECISION TO KEEP THE 9/11 REPORT'S 28 PAGES CLASSIFIED
Led by Schumer and Brownback, 46 Senators argue that America is being kept in the dark about possible Saudi involvement in the 9/11 attacks

A group of US Senators led by Democrat Charles Schumer and Republican Sam Brownback today asked the President to reconsider his decision not to release 28 classified pages of the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 2001.

Earlier this week, the President said declassifying the 28 pages could compromise national security. In their letter, the Senators argue that those concerns can be addressed through responsible redaction, rather than totally effacing the section’s contents. The Senators wrote that keeping the material classified would essentially spare Saudi Arabia from any public penalty for the support it may have given to terrorists.

"It's clear to me that the support for making this material public is growing by the day," Schumer said. "We've gotten 46 people on this letter and there are two other Senators who have called for the public disclosure of this material. The bottom line is that keeping this material classified only strengthens the theory that some in the US government are hellbent on covering up for the Saudis. If we're going to take terrorism down, that kind of behavior has got to be nipped in the bud and shedding some light on these 28 pages would start that process." http://www.fas.org/irp/news/2003/08/cs080103....

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#190307 May 9, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
Why is it that Birfoons are so willing to advertise their bigotry?
Anonymity has given them the forum to express what they've always felt, but could never express publicly.

These same people will swear racial bigotry is a relic of the past yet it is they who ironically are the relics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,418,181
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 54 min whatimeisit 3,034
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 70,941
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr Red_Forman 2,421
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Red_Forman 1,468
Instagram upload from windows 10 PC? 5 hr jeskkaphilli618 1
Word (Dec '08) 8 hr PEllen 6,695
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr PEllen 103,452

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages