BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 213077 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#190242 May 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
LMAOATWTTB!!!
You said Dale uses LMAO at the beginning of texts and you use it at the end of said texts. Please explain your above post.

Ottawa

#190243 May 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Royalty? Override? Working Interest? We get all three. Please be more specific. Thank you for your support. LMAO @ JOKO
Poor Lois! LOL
Override? Working interests? Please indicate where in my post, see below, I mentioned those two words :

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but, wrong you are. LRS reaps in millions in oil royalties - even the Canadian ones. That's why he's so rich and refined. Two qualities that go hand in hand LMao (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
P.S.: Next royalty payment will be used to buy new cinder blocks to prop up his rusting trailer.

==========

I did mention oil royalties mockingly, rusting trailer and cinder blocks, not so mockingly. Guilty as charged. I've seen losers before, but I had to come here to find the biggest blowhard LOSER in the world, and I've been around. Compared to you, Rogue is some sort of god. And he's something you are not, he's often funny, except of course when he repeats the same black/Muslim token patronising joke more than 3 times.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190244 May 8, 2014
<quoted text>
You said Dale uses LMAO at the beginning of texts and you use it at the end of said texts. Please explain your above post.
As usual, you have your posters mixed up. I never said any such thing. LMAO @ U
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190245 May 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Override? Working interests? Please indicate where in my post, see below, I mentioned those two words :
<quoted text>
Oh, but, wrong you are. LRS reaps in millions in oil royalties - even the Canadian ones. That's why he's so rich and refined. Two qualities that go hand in hand LMao (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
P.S.: Next royalty payment will be used to buy new cinder blocks to prop up his rusting trailer.
==========
I did mention oil royalties mockingly, rusting trailer and cinder blocks, not so mockingly. Guilty as charged. I've seen losers before, but I had to come here to find the biggest blowhard LOSER in the world, and I've been around. Compared to you, Rogue is some sort of god. And he's something you are not, he's often funny, except of course when he repeats the same black/Muslim token patronising joke more than 3 times.
"I did mention oil royalties mockingly, rusting trailer and cinder blocks, not so mockingly." Why do you make fun of yourself and your neighbors? Correction, I "found" you, DAB! Woooo, joko says he's been around! Woooooo. As if others haven't? DAB! You're nothing special but you sure "think" you are. Got ego? LMAO @ U FOOL

Ottawa

#190246 May 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you have your posters mixed up. I never said any such thing. LMAO @ U
Congratulations. You have managed to write 18 words without one single vulgar word or expression and without ad hominem. Are you feeling okay?

Ottawa

#190247 May 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"I did mention oil royalties mockingly, rusting trailer and cinder blocks, not so mockingly." Why do you make fun of yourself and your neighbors? Correction, I "found" you, DAB! Woooo, joko says he's been around! Woooooo. As if others haven't? DAB! You're nothing special but you sure "think" you are. Got ego? LMAO @ U FOOL
Never mind me, LOSER. Compared to you , everyone is special.

Ottawa

#190248 May 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Override, working interests? Still waiting for your response. Do show me when and where I used those words. Merci, pauvre type.

Ottawa

#190249 May 8, 2014
P.S.: Google will translate "pauvre type" as "poor guy"

Nope, the true non-literal translation is "LOSER".

P.P.S.: "Merci" is "thank you" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190250 May 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Override, working interests? Still waiting for your response. Do show me when and where I used those words. Merci, pauvre type.
Just trying to educate you joko, it's obvious you know absolutely nothing about the oil and gas industry. Ignorant, you could say. Really, joko, you've had nothing since I turned you into mutilated monkey meat. LMAO @ U IGNORANT ONE
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190252 May 8, 2014
I see where the bozo haram said that Allah told him to sell all those children. Islam? Case closed.

Ottawa

#190253 May 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
I see where the bozo haram said that Allah told him to sell all those children. Islam? Case closed.
Fool. Ignorant barfer.

Read carefully. What these Islamists did is criminal, unforgiveable, and these child kidnappers should be captured and killed. Got it?

1. Now,how about the 1 million Rwandans killed out of a population of 8 million? Biggest hugest per capita slaughter, equalizing and perhaps surpassing Pol Pot in Cambodia. Now, LOSER, tell us how Moslem Rwanda and Cambodia are, how all this killing was done by Moslems.

2. Tell us about the kidnapped and brainwashed children of God in Uganda, led by a former CATHOLICc altar boy who forces these children to kill people. Yes,kill innocent men, women and children.. Anything Moslem about that, LOSER?

3. Tell us about the Central African Republic CATHOLICS who are to this day murdering Moslems in Bangui, forcing most of them to flee to Chad. What is Moslem about that, LOSER, except that MOSLEMS are getting killed?

4. Tell us about Stalin's murder of up to 30 million Russians during his "reign". Tell us how Moslem Stalin was.

5. Tell us more. Tell us about Hitler, and, well we all know about his camps and wars, 65 million Jews, 50 million combatants and civilians, How Moslem was Hitler?

5. Tell us about Duvalier père et fils , and the thousands disappeared, tortured and killed. Were those two henchmen Moslem?

6. Tell us about the dirty war in Argentina, where 30,000 disappeared in 6 years. How Moslem is Argentina ? Why don't you add U.S.-backed Pinochet in Chile while we are at it? How many dead? Was Pinochet a Moslem?

Would you like more, Ignoramus?

Tell you what, I don't care what race, religion or creeds these mother-f**kers are, they are all bastards, massacrers, inhuman and deserve the worst. Quit picking on one religion or race, LOSER.

Ottawa

#190254 May 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
I see you still speak with God daily.Bozo Haram may have been told to kidnap gilrs, but how about you, Does your God tell you to use words like "dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, butt flapper, DAB, etc? Does he tell you to physically threaten people who constantly leave you speechless, adding ad hominem to your already-weak vocabulary? How does He feel about all that? Have you asked Him?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#190256 May 8, 2014
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in uncharted waters because I have not seen Cenk for many years even though I agreed with him 99% of the time.
Wonkette I know absolutely nothing about.
I just viewed a little of Wolf Pack and if anyone is against what they are trying to accomplish then the status quo big money donors continues to win and ( We The People ) will continue to lose.
To quote one of our favorite presidents, yours and mine,( If you are not with us, then you are with the terrorist ).
George W. Bush
LOL
Well Cenk is still doing good work and definitely calling it as he sees it.

Further, nobody I know on the left is against what the wolf-pack is trying to do.

The point is the wolf-pack needs and solicits money from like minded donors in order to move forward same as Eleanor Holmes.

I won't even dignify the George Bush quote as I'm certain he didn't speak for either of us.

And again, folks shouldn't have to answer for stuff they didn't say and I quote.

“ Wow! We sure do have a lot to answer for, especially the stuff we didn’t say!”

Moreno Valley, CA

#190257 May 8, 2014
Therealnews com wrote:
The Latest Benghazi Freak-Out in 10 Sentences
May. 6, 2014 / http://tinyurl.com/nut6rtz
Last week, in response to a Freedom of Information request filed by Judicial Watch, the White House released a memo related to Benghazi that was authored by Ben Rhodes, the deputy national security adviser for strategic communication. The four-page memo, written a few days after the attacks, was designed to prep Susan Rice for her upcoming appearances on several Sunday talk shows. Among other things, it addressed the anti-American protests that had first sprung up in Egypt and then spread throughout the Middle East, including this line as one of the goals of her appearances:
To underscore that these protests are rooted in an Internet video, and not a broader failure of policy.
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2014/05...
Actually these four should pretty much cover the Benghazi non-scandal which special attention to number two. My numbers of course out of original order.

1. Multiple sources also confirm that that the Benghazi attacks were opportunistic—organized hastily to take advantage of the Cairo protests, not planned days or weeks ahead of time.

2. SUSAN RICE, IN ALL HER SUNDAY SHOW APPEARANCES, WAS PROPERLY CAUTIOUS ABOUT THE ROLE OF THE VIDEO, THE NATURE OF THE ATTACKS, AND THE FACT THAT EVERYTHING SHE SAID WAS TENTATIVE AND BASED ON "THE BEST INFORMATION WE HAVE TO DATE."

3. Like any administration, the Obama White House wanted to put the best face on its Middle East policy, and there's no question that their public statements were designed to do just that.

4. Nevertheless, the Republican theory that Obama was afraid to blame Benghazi on terrorism has never really made any sense; there's simply never been any evidence of anything more than a fairly routine amount of spin in the aftermath of the attacks.

So: A "smoking gun"? "Cold, hard evidence” of an Obama cover-up? Just like Watergate? Hardly. Even George Will doesn't believe that. The video really did play a role in the Cairo protests and then the Benghazi attacks, and there was never anything wrong with saying so. It's inexplicable that Republicans think this memo proves anything more damning than that.
Therealnews com

East Islip, NY

#190258 May 8, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Cenk is still doing good work and definitely calling it as he sees it.
Further, nobody I know on the left is against what the wolf-pack is trying to do.
The point is the wolf-pack needs and solicits money from like minded donors in order to move forward same as Eleanor Holmes.
I won't even dignify the George Bush quote as I'm certain he didn't speak for either of us.
And again, folks shouldn't have to answer for stuff they didn't say and I quote.
“ Wow! We sure do have a lot to answer for, especially the stuff we didn’t say!”
Looks like we have to agree to disagree.

Holmes is someone we both like and respect.

Lets give her a pass.

Hypothetically.

Now lets change the person to Mitch McConnell on the phone for funds from Exxon/Mobil.

As you know Big Oil is spending Millions of dollars on advertizing in favor of the oil pipe line.

Poppo, am I embellishing and fabricating who Mitch is going to help pass legislation for?
Therealnews com

East Islip, NY

#190259 May 8, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually these four should pretty much cover the Benghazi non-scandal which special attention to number two. My numbers of course out of original order.
1. Multiple sources also confirm that that the Benghazi attacks were opportunistic—organized hastily to take advantage of the Cairo protests, not planned days or weeks ahead of time.
2. SUSAN RICE, IN ALL HER SUNDAY SHOW APPEARANCES, WAS PROPERLY CAUTIOUS ABOUT THE ROLE OF THE VIDEO, THE NATURE OF THE ATTACKS, AND THE FACT THAT EVERYTHING SHE SAID WAS TENTATIVE AND BASED ON "THE BEST INFORMATION WE HAVE TO DATE."
3. Like any administration, the Obama White House wanted to put the best face on its Middle East policy, and there's no question that their public statements were designed to do just that.
4. Nevertheless, the Republican theory that Obama was afraid to blame Benghazi on terrorism has never really made any sense; there's simply never been any evidence of anything more than a fairly routine amount of spin in the aftermath of the attacks.
So: A "smoking gun"? "Cold, hard evidence” of an Obama cover-up? Just like Watergate? Hardly. Even George Will doesn't believe that. The video really did play a role in the Cairo protests and then the Benghazi attacks, and there was never anything wrong with saying so. It's inexplicable that Republicans think this memo proves anything more damning than that.
These corporate rightwing Republicans are sickening, disgusting, disgraceful, shameful, and morally bankrupt.

People in glass houses should not throw stones.

Hopefully the Benghazi investigation will back fire on the Republican Liars and Hypocrites.

Ronald Reagan’s Benghazi
May 6, 2014 / http://tinyurl.com/kfg7sby
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/comment...

Moreno Valley, CA

#190260 May 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Fool. Ignorant barfer.
Read carefully. What these Islamists did is criminal, unforgiveable, and these child kidnappers should be captured and killed. Got it?
1. Now,how about the 1 million Rwandans killed out of a population of 8 million? Biggest hugest per capita slaughter, equalizing and perhaps surpassing Pol Pot in Cambodia. Now, LOSER, tell us how Moslem Rwanda and Cambodia are, how all this killing was done by Moslems.
2. Tell us about the kidnapped and brainwashed children of God in Uganda, led by a former CATHOLICc altar boy who forces these children to kill people. Yes,kill innocent men, women and children.. Anything Moslem about that, LOSER?
3. Tell us about the Central African Republic CATHOLICS who are to this day murdering Moslems in Bangui, forcing most of them to flee to Chad. What is Moslem about that, LOSER, except that MOSLEMS are getting killed?
4. Tell us about Stalin's murder of up to 30 million Russians during his "reign". Tell us how Moslem Stalin was.
5. Tell us more. Tell us about Hitler, and, well we all know about his camps and wars, 65 million Jews, 50 million combatants and civilians, How Moslem was Hitler?
5. Tell us about Duvalier père et fils , and the thousands disappeared, tortured and killed. Were those two henchmen Moslem?
6. Tell us about the dirty war in Argentina, where 30,000 disappeared in 6 years. How Moslem is Argentina ? Why don't you add U.S.-backed Pinochet in Chile while we are at it? How many dead? Was Pinochet a Moslem?
Tell you what, I don't care what race, religion or creeds these mother-f**kers are, they are all bastards, massacrers, inhuman and deserve the worst. Quit picking on one religion or race, LOSER.
"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces." (Matthew 7:6).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190261 May 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Fool. Ignorant barfer.
Immediately you went to another subject/s. Typical. You think I'm unfairly picking on Islam? What can I say, they just keep making the news for all the wrong reasons. FYI, I'll pick on anyone or anything I choose. Got it? LMAO @ U (nothing but a damn apologist!)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#190262 May 8, 2014
<quoted text>
I see you still speak with God daily.Bozo Haram may have been told to kidnap gilrs, but how about you, Does your God tell you to use words like "dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, butt flapper, DAB, etc? Does he tell you to physically threaten people who constantly leave you speechless, adding ad hominem to your already-weak vocabulary? How does He feel about all that? Have you asked Him?
Almost daily. Sorry, I've kidnapped no one. My God knows I'm not perfect. I doubt using made-up words is at the top of God's list of sins. The only thing that leaves me speechless is your ignorance! Got ego? LMAO @ U

Ottawa

#190263 May 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Immediately you went to another subject/s. Typical. You think I'm unfairly picking on Islam? What can I say, they just keep making the news for all the wrong reasons. FYI, I'll pick on anyone or anything I choose. Got it? LMAO @ U (nothing but a damn apologist!)
Your ignorance knows no bounds. None. Sigh.

Another subject/a? What? Were we not talking about terrorism? How'd I deviate from that? You know, Stalinism, Hitlerism, those are not exactly 2000 years old. No Moslems,them. What about commenting on Rwanda, ignited by good ole white Christians, read French and Belgians. I throw your crap back in your face, you call it changing the subject and come out with "apologist". No comment on Christian children of God, or 10s of 1000s of deaths in South America, backed up by the clergy, STRONGLY backed up by the Christian clergy BTW. Just a few years ago too. Moslems are guilty of most terrorism these days, I acknowledge that, and we ought to be on our guard and try to take them out. Just the same, Muslims are gonna have to work triple overtime the next 100 years just to scratch the surface of what we nice white Christians have perpetrate upon the human race.

You have no knowledge of history OR current affairs. None. Your conclusions are based on hate, period. Ask Jesus to guide and forgive you when you converse with Him tonight LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Get those cinder blocks yet? Tell you what, buy them with the proceeds of your next oil dividend cheque LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex help! 57 min Another Black kil... 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 58,822
News Both parties should think twice about challengi... 1 hr MayDay 3
News Chicago May Day march takes aim at Donald Trump 2 hr Diversity eh 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,255
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr Tami 8,438
The USA has the SUPER RICHEST..................... 4 hr Tami 52
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages