BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
wojar

Bristol, CT

#189870 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah caveat: If the sun is shinning!!!
"Ah Caveat", solar power input to the grid covers a wide area, where many areas experience sunshine while others may be under clouds. Duh!
wojar wrote:
From today's issue of Science
Perovskite Solar Cells Keep On Surging
"The hottest solar cell materials are on the march again."
"One group's cells turn just shy of 20% of incoming solar energy into electricity. That's up from 16.2% efficiency reported in February and 3.8% just 5 years ago."
"Layering perovskite cells on top of conventional solar cells to make "tandem" cells could push the efficiency up to 32%. That could make solar electricity as cheap as electricity produced from coal or natural gas, according to estimates from the U. S. Department of Energy. "
wojar

Bristol, CT

#189871 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you do not know the difference between a commissioned officer and a non-commissioned one. Non-commissioned officers are "appointed" while Commissioned officer approved by the Senate. As a Commissioned officer I could "command" a unit, promote and demote subordinates, I could arrest people, had "notary" authority, etc.
The NU.S. Navy and Marines have commissioned their warrant officers for as long as I can remember. The Army started in 1986.
"Ah" and the Rougetard doesn't quote comprehend that Jacques' post was not abut the Rougetard. But Rougetards think everything is about Rougetards.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. Not so bad when it's just a lowly American official being killed by terrorists. Not like an Ambassador, no sirrreeee. Wow, wtg, Rogue. I suppose, a non-commissioned Chief Warrant Officer getting killed is not as bad as a Major getting killed, right?
Cover-up? What was there to cover up? And, compared to Obama's tenure, did you even bother to read Poppo's list? It goes on and on. What does NOT go on and on are GWB's responses - there were none, right?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#189872 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah caveat: If the sun is shinning!!!
The sun shines on the earth 24/7. Duh!
Tea Party Thinking

Lansing, IL

#189873 May 2, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The sun shines on the earth 24/7. Duh!
How can the sun shine on both sides of the flat earth you stupid idiot libtard?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#189874 May 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Kudos. Well researched.
But, what the hell, GWB was STRONG, One could see it in his gait on board the Abraham Lincoln, in his flight jacket, beneath the '"Mission Accomplished" sign. As for WEAK Obama, hell, he can't wear a flight jacket and strut across a deck like GWB.
P.S.: Oh, NTW, that flight jacket, that "gait", that sign "'MIssion Accomplished" , they were well worth it, no? They only cost 4,500 dead G.I's, 32, 000 maimed GI's, more than 150,000 dead Iraqis, 1 million maimed, countless installations and antiquities destroyed, cost close to $2 trillion dollars, lost prestige, increase in terrorism against the U.S. and allied countries. Not to mention almost bankrupting the country.
Yes, loved the way GWB strutted on that deck.
Were coming up on mid term elections and when the Rethug has absolutely nothing to offer the American people save taking away their health care, making it more difficult to vote and absolutely nothing but the word Benghazi, one would wonder why that person could possibly be a viable candidate for dog catcher.

Same with governing. If one has no ideas it's fairly hard to govern; and to know how a Rethug administration would operate with no ideas one has to look no further than Darryl Issa.

But to your point it's the same with the weak Obama falsity that in reality only exposes their hypocrisy when the most horrific attacks have actually occurred on their tough guy watch.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#189875 May 2, 2014
Oliver North is one of the biggest traitors America will ever know.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#189876 May 2, 2014
Ronald Reagan knew Oliver North was flying planeload after planeload of cocaine into Miami.
Oliver North was too stupid to do that on his own.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189877 May 2, 2014
<quoted text>
The question, rather, is, how many died in Iraq and how many died in Benghazi?
BTW, Benghazi , however unfortunate and tragic, was planned by the enemy, NOT by the president.
Iraq, though, however tragic and unfortunate, was not planned by Iraq, but planned by the president.
Look who is the first to jump up and say, Me, Me, Me!!! I bet nary a soul is surprised. LMAO @ Me, Me, Me
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#189878 May 2, 2014
What Obama says after meeting Germany's MERKEL IS SIMPLY UNTRUE BUT AS DECEPTION by saying Russian currency and stock market as low at this time, for US has done worst in those areas of currency and stock market, with no sanctions before.

But the Russian people are doing well from US sanctions and Russian economy will have better growth than that of US this year, with sanctions.
US sanctions to Russia are unworkable but will harm itself and are harming other European economies, as they depend on Russia energy supplies and markets .

Sanctions from US benefit Russia and harms US and EU in the long run.

This immediate few-week period of sanctions shows no general effect to Russia although there was the dip of Russian stock market and currency, so were those happening to US lots of times before, with no country doing sanctions to US, as US did have subtraction economies for 2 quarters during Bush late period.
Russian economy was already slowing before sanctions, just like China, as China's slowing affects Russia economy as slowing before US sanctions., not because of US sanctions .

US sanctions to Russia might gear up the Russian economy , as it might beef up the growth to more than 2.8% from previous slowing expectation of just 2% this year.

Russian economy was already slowing before sanctions, just like China.

The outflow of assets from China is the largest than that of Russia, so also there is US outflow, not because of US sanctions.

If Russia can extend its economy beyond being the energy supply economy, Russia's economy will be steady growth to stretch to be more than 2.9% next year.

It is a big joke by still taking about US as if it is a Superpower these days.

US and NATO militaries cannot defend Russia's military attacks as this is the second stage of Russian military which has extended these days to focus on US and NATO movements, away from those days building the most numbers of strategic missiles when US was withdrawing of ICBM treaty.

Education improvement, middle class enlargement (especially from China), per capita income and many areas as well of other nations , are rising that beat US easily.

When world populations rise and expand, US becomes weaker in most areas, from economy to military that US is ineffective to conduct policies.

Facts are seen as such that Sanctions from US benefit Russia and do harms to US and EU in the long run.

Since the emerging world economy does better, US sanctions to Russia might gear up the Russian economy , as it might beef up the growth to more than 2.8% from previous slowing expectation of just 2% this year.
Sgt Prepper

Waukesha, WI

#189879 May 2, 2014
Very Interesting, but not quite. The United States and Britain do not recognize dual-citizenship with each other. Which is why Obama WAS born a Brit regardless of birthplace. Indonesia & U.S. also do not recognize dual-citizenship so Kenyan-born Obama is twice-removed from any claim to be an American. Antichrist Obama is an illegal-alien.
www.fourfathersrevealed.com
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we have had SEVEN. We've even had a president with TWO foreign parents. However, the fact remains that regardless of whether that president was before or after the grandfather clause, his having TWO foreign parents did not make him disloyal. He was Andrew Jackson.
The seven presidents who have had foreign parents were:
Thomas Jefferson
Andrew Jackson
James Buchanan
Chester A. Arthur
Woodrow Wilson
Herbert Hoover
Obama.
Of these two fell under the grandfather clause, Jefferson and Jackson.
As to the others, the ones who were not under the grandfather clause:
Birthers claim that James Buchananís father was naturalized before his birth. Unfortunately for them, THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF IT. No evidence at all.
Birthers claim that Chester A. Arthur hid the fact that his father was not a US citizen. Unfortunately for them, THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF IT. There is no evidence that Chester A. Arthur kept his fatherís citizenship secret. So, it is likely that people knew about it when he was picked to run as Garfieldís vice president.
And Wilsonís and Hooverís mothers were foreign citizens.
Birthers say that they had been naturalized before the births. But, actually, they were only made US citizens due to laws that made women who married US men automatically US citizens. That is hardly the same thing as being naturalized, in which you have to give up your citizenship in the foreign country and swear an oath. Because Woodrow Wilsonís mother never formally gave up her British citizenship, Woodrow was, at birth, a dual citizen.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189880 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I am a retired Commissioned Warrant Officer (CW4) and my retirement pay is higher than a Sergeant Major but less than a Major. Tell us, do WOs in the Canadian military command units? Did you know that most Army ships are commander by .... warrant officers?
US Army ships and boats.
Troop and cargo ships over 1,000 gross tons that often carried the U.S. Army Transport (U.S.A.T.) with their name if they were Army owned or long term allocated: 1,557 ships
Other ships over 1,000 gross tons, including hospital ships (U.S.A.H.S.), cable ships, aircraft repair ships, port repair ships and others without any title other than ďU.S. ArmyĒ and a number or name: 108 ships
Vessels under 1,000 gross tons of numerous types that include the 511 FS ("Freight and Supply") small nonstandard coastal freighters of numerous designs, 361 Minecraft with the large Mine Planters carrying U.S. Army Mine Planter (USAMP) with a number above a name, 4,343 tugs of all types and a varied array of 4,697 launches and small service craft just designated U.S. Army with a number or name: 12,379
Barges and non-propelled watercraft that included 16,787 pontoons: 25,383
Amphibious assault craft: 88,366
Limiting the number to only the named and numbered vessels, discounting the various simple barges and amphibious assault craft, the remaining number is 14,044 vessels.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ships_of...
Who cares? I said that most armies, well, all of them, have CWOs or WOs and they are not officers. You are the exception. Bully for you. Now, what does your above post have to do with rank differentiation, pray tell?

Ottawa

#189881 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Published on Mar 31, 2013
When Chief Warrant Officer 2 Vernon Slaughter retired from the U.S. Navy Reserves after 27 years because of high year tenure, he decided he still had a few good years left to pursue his passion. By chance, he found out the U.S. Army has vessels, and was able to continue his military career through the Blue to Green program which allows Sailors to transfer to the Army.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Fdzkx0oEfzIXX
And the relevance is?(Opens the award envelope). NONE

Ottawa

#189882 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The CIA did not screw up the Benghazi affair. The State Department headed by Hilary Clinton did!!!
I have replied about the Afghan and Iraqi operations many times before. We should have kicked butt and then pulled out.
There is no way we, or anyone else, can reform Muslims!
Kicked butt, and then pulled out? For what purpose? Is your life also an unfinished affair? Have you copied this scenario on your own personal life? WTG.

News for you, Rogue : There should have never been an invasion. There were no WMDs. GWB said so himself. Want to see the video yet again? Was GWB lying when he admitted there never were any? Was Saddam threatening the U.S. in any way? Why was Rumsfeld kissing Saddam just a few years before being invaded for made-up reasons? If you wanted to remove Saddam because he was a tyrant (he was), why didn't you remove the other 50 or so tyrants around the world? Why him? Waiting.

Ottawa

#189883 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The CIA did not screw up the Benghazi affair. The State Department headed by Hilary Clinton did!!!
I have replied about the Afghan and Iraqi operations many times before. We should have kicked butt and then pulled out.
There are approximately 1.4 billion Muslims . 98% of them are peaceful. Why do you want to reform them?

Ottawa

#189884 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell do you think you are, opining that reforming Muslims or anyone else is impossible?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189885 May 2, 2014
How do you know 98% are friendly? Do you know what they say and feel behind closed doors?

Anyone else ever paid attention to their HDD activity while on TOPIX? They seem to have a very curious "website"!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#189886 May 2, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ah Caveat", solar power input to the grid covers a wide area, where many areas experience sunshine while others may be under clouds. Duh!
<quoted text>
Well double-dah, how about when it is ..... night time?

Location hidden

#189887 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Who the hell do you think you are, opining that reforming Muslims or anyone else is impossible?
Who do you think you are? Obama thinks he can make Muslims love us! Oh, Gays and Atheist will be killed first by Muslims. And if you are a Gay Atheist, death will come even quicker.

Location hidden

#189888 May 2, 2014
Rogue Squalor wrote:
<quoted text>
Very rarely can one make a post that is 100% false, without even a shred of truth in it. But by golly sir, I think you just did it.
Also, you might want to check with David Betrayus on the validity of your first comment.
I just love troll remarks as it just means I was able to jerk your chain.

Ottawa

#189889 May 2, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Were coming up on mid term elections and when the Rethug has absolutely nothing to offer the American people save taking away their health care, making it more difficult to vote and absolutely nothing but the word Benghazi, one would wonder why that person could possibly be a viable candidate for dog catcher.
Same with governing. If one has no ideas it's fairly hard to govern; and to know how a Rethug administration would operate with no ideas one has to look no further than Darryl Issa.
But to your point it's the same with the weak Obama falsity that in reality only exposes their hypocrisy when the most horrific attacks have actually occurred on their tough guy watch.
...not to mention turning down an increase in the minimum wage. And so it goes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min shinningelectr0n 1,155,996
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min OzRitz 49,326
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 36 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,911
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min L Morales 71,257
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 51,291
Jackie Robinson Little League 2 hr very disappointed 1
amy 12-26 3 hr RACE 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]