BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189788 May 1, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
"Dear Hairy,
Me again!(Lil Romper, Col.- Elitia)
Pfft!
Hah - I'll bet that's the first time anyone ever sent you an email stink bomb!
I warned you!!! Surrender Dorothy!"
You ate too much Jello as a child.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#189789 May 1, 2014
Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "This was called derivative citizenship. This act was enacted in 1855. Woodrow Wilson was born in December 1856. He was born in the US, both parents were US citizens."
Answer: Neither she nor Herbert Hoover's mother ever took an oath of allegiance to the USA, nor did they pass a citizenship test. And they did not give up their foreign citizen status. They were only "derivative " citizens, not real citizens.
LMAO!!! I see you are having a hard time understanding what you read.
Nothing you .post changes the fact, Obama was born a citizen of his father's country of origin, which made him subject to a foreign power and not eligible to be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", unless naturalized.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#189790 May 1, 2014
Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "This was called derivative citizenship. This act was enacted in 1855. Woodrow Wilson was born in December 1856. He was born in the US, both parents were US citizens."
Answer: Neither she nor Herbert Hoover's mother ever took an oath of allegiance to the USA, nor did they pass a citizenship test. And they did not give up their foreign citizen status. They were only "derivative " citizens, not real citizens.
"derived" citizen NOT a "real citizen"? Try and read the law there Tootsie.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#189792 May 1, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Idiots who voted for Obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =e_JJLLfTR8IXX
What a bunch of crap Rogue. The video was obviously choreographed. You don't get a bunch of idiots who don't have a clue about any politician then suddenly everyone of them know all the particulars about one. It just does not happen dude.

This is they way it's supposed to be done.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#189793 May 1, 2014
Jacques,
Cocaine is Ronald Reagan's middle name.
________

"One picture is worth one thousand denials"

Ronald Cocaine Reagan
Dale

Wichita, KS

#189794 May 1, 2014
What is Obama going to do about Ukaine? Not a damn thing!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/04/world/europ...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189795 May 1, 2014
Dale wrote:
I'll say, he punts! Or, he might pull out his "magic" RED MARKER and draw another disappearing line! Sad. Very sad.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189796 May 1, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I'll say, he punts! Or, he might pull out his "magic" RED MARKER and draw another disappearing line! Sad. Very sad.
Maybe he should send Putin a strongly worded email?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189797 May 1, 2014
Dale wrote:
I'm happy YOU'RE not the commander in charge. What do you propose he,do, send troops on he ground, planes in the air, the fleet? Yes, what would YOU do?

Incidentally, two things, dolt :

1) Along with allies, has put in place severe sanctions which are already hurting Russia. Let's see how long the people will "enjoy" goods and food shortages;

2) This is happening in Europe, Einstein. The European Union comprises over 350 million people to Russia's 190 million. High time they moved their collective asses and start growing at Putin. They outnumber him in bodies AND armaments. Move, Europe, move.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#189798 May 1, 2014
Jacques,
I used to fly the stars and stripes, but not anymore.
We own some housing near O'Hare airport. In keeping with proerty values we have decided to rent it out to some Tennessee hillbillys and stop maintaining the outward appearance and let it look rundown instead.
We figure it will drag down the whole area even more.
Why should we care if it's a hellhole as long as we're making money?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#189799 May 1, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmm, Glenn Beck is in LA and yesterday afternoon he had a closed door meeting with two CIA agents. The topix was not released but speculation is that it was about the Benghazi cover-up.
During the meeting hotel security busted into the meeting room twice saying there was a text message that said someone in the room needed help. Sounds like Obama is getting very worried as there are many in the CIA who want to talk about what really happened at Benghazi.
Yep, you Libtards are very worried about the truth. Why? Because you can not handle the truth!!!
Sounds like Rougie is jerking off to speculation again.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#189800 May 1, 2014
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we have had SEVEN. We've even had a president with TWO foreign parents. However, the fact remains that regardless of whether that president was before or after the grandfather clause, his having TWO foreign parents did not make him disloyal. He was Andrew Jackson.
The seven presidents who have had foreign parents were:
Thomas Jefferson
Andrew Jackson
James Buchanan
Chester A. Arthur
Woodrow Wilson
Herbert Hoover
Obama.
Of these two fell under the grandfather clause, Jefferson and Jackson.
As to the others, the ones who were not under the grandfather clause:
Birthers claim that James Buchanan’s father was naturalized before his birth. Unfortunately for them, THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF IT. No evidence at all.
Birthers claim that Chester A. Arthur hid the fact that his father was not a US citizen. Unfortunately for them, THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF IT. There is no evidence that Chester A. Arthur kept his father’s citizenship secret. So, it is likely that people knew about it when he was picked to run as Garfield’s vice president.
And Wilson’s and Hoover’s mothers were foreign citizens.
Birthers say that they had been naturalized before the births. But, actually, they were only made US citizens due to laws that made women who married US men automatically US citizens. That is hardly the same thing as being naturalized, in which you have to give up your citizenship in the foreign country and swear an oath. Because Woodrow Wilson’s mother never formally gave up her British citizenship, Woodrow was, at birth, a dual citizen.
We have only had one occupant of The White House that so despised our country that on his election day he stated that he wanted to get rid of The Constitution and transform our country. That is the same occupant that disrespected The Supreme Court during The States of The Union Address. Thia is the same occupant that caused an ambassador to be tortured and murdered because of his foreign policy and caused even more to die to push his agenda in operation Fast and Furious.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#189801 May 1, 2014
Ellen1 wrote:
Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of The United States,not even for one day. Barack Obama was not born before 1866.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189802 May 1, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he should send Putin a strongly worded email?
That would be the strongest thing he ever did as pres!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189803 May 1, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That would be the strongest thing he ever did as pres!
Somehow I knew you'd approve.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189804 May 1, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>We have only had one occupant of The White House that so despised our country that on his election day he stated that he wanted to get rid of The Constitution and transform our country. That is the same occupant that disrespected The Supreme Court during The States of The Union Address. Thia is the same occupant that caused an ambassador to be tortured and murdered because of his foreign policy and caused even more to die to push his agenda in operation Fast and Furious.
Right on, Frank! There is NO question this administration is corrupt from top to bottom. On top of that, his agenda is obviously and severely flawed. Why did Lil "o" even run in this country? He hates it. Go figure.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#189805 May 1, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm happy YOU'RE not the commander in charge. What do you propose he,do, send troops on he ground, planes in the air, the fleet? Yes, what would YOU do?
Incidentally, two things, dolt :
1) Along with allies, has put in place severe sanctions which are already hurting Russia. Let's see how long the people will "enjoy" goods and food shortages;
2) This is happening in Europe, Einstein. The European Union comprises over 350 million people to Russia's 190 million. High time they moved their collective asses and start growing at Putin. They outnumber him in bodies AND armaments. Move, Europe, move.
LMAO!!! I wouldn't jeopardize the only two ways out of Afghanistan.

1. Russia will eat as good as they do now, they laugh at the sanctions.

2. The EU hasn't the balls for another war in Europe.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#189806 May 1, 2014
Jacques,
We just don't care anymore.
I just hope I am alive to see the royal flush one day.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189807 May 1, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow I knew you'd approve.
Jay Carney doesn't get paid enough! That was beyond pathetic. The true story is pretty damn obvious to anyone who doesn't give a shyt about politics but instead, cares about how our government handles crisis situations (and others). This admin didn't just fail, it lied to the American people about its failure. All, so one's political azz wouldn't look bad. That cannot be tolerated. Period. And, save your argument, there aren't any!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#189808 May 1, 2014
Dale wrote:
Oh I think he’s doing a little more than Bush did when Putin invaded former Soviet state of Georgia.

“Yet unlike today, the Putin-led excursion in 2008 completely failed to spark the panicked rhetoric that's become Fox News' trademark since Russian troops crossed over into Ukraine last week.

Notably absent from the 2008 Georgia coverage was relentless finger pointing and blaming the White House for the extreme actions of a foreign leader thousands of miles away. There was also none of the Putin cheerleading that we hear on Fox News today”
http://tinyurl.com/l4el8l3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min hillaryfordramaqueen 1,127,272
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min Boy G 50,658
Amy 10-24 22 min RACE 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 22 min _Zoey_ 4,800
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr Wolverine33 654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 7 hr i need a bump to 22
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]