BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 231020 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#189953 May 3, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're ate up with the dumbazz! Poops, do you support Lil "o" only because he's black? If you truly believe what you posted above, you should not be allowed to vote. Anyone who is deceived so easily really shouldn't be a part of any election! Clown!
Exactly! You have no clue, but you know the president lying about something. It that about right Mr. Liars?
TrutherBirther

Waukesha, WI

#189954 May 3, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>I voted for Alan Keyes and would have voted for Powell & Condi Rice if I had the option however I strongly suspect Powell has some history(like from Vietnam) they are holding against him. Recently I found out that Rice is an Illuminati insider.
Impeach the Kenyan-born Antichrist!
Sorry pal, but Keyes is a Mason too as is Ron Paul and even Alex Jones.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189956 May 3, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! You have no clue, but you know the president lying about something. It that about right Mr. Liars?
If I deciphered your code correctly, yes Lil "o" is lying and has been for 5 years. Myself and the majority of the Nation think he is a liar, yes. Did that answer your dumbazz question? Taking a remedial course in the ABCs would benefit you greatly. Go on now, head over to your White House Hype bowl and lap it up. LMAO @ U STOOL

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189957 May 3, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Mr. Blanks, I believe it is you who has forgotten what an O is! As far as what I say to you, you deserve it. I'll tell you exactly when I'll be shooting someone is when they break into my home. And, somehow that is "crazy" to you! You're a frickin' basket case. Really. So, a thief got busted at their own game, too damn bad! Raise your children to obey the law and this sort of thing wouldn't happen. Well, except in your case, I can easily see why someone might take a pop at you. You mention trailer parks so often you must live in one. You certainly act like it. Oh, I see, you've got your eye on a used single-wide, huh? That would be a big step up from the dumpster. Clown.
Crazy. Who in his/her right mind would break in to your trailer? And what for? Who's got dibs on your jerky beef and warm bathtub beer? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)

Moreno Valley, CA

#189958 May 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so worried? If there is nothing there, nothing will be found will it! But the fact is you Libtards ARE worried because it may turn up dirt on Hilary!!!
Oh, exactly what have Obama and Hilary taken responsibility for? Cutting security while the Brits and Red Cross pulled out? Failure to launch a rescue force? Or the COVER-UP???
Why do you wing-nuts always assume liberals are worried about your dirt patrols when we all know you guys wouldn't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Darryl Issa assumes Obama is just like him. He's wrong.

Exactly what have Retugs taken responsibility for?

“For the past two years, House Republicans have continued to deprioritize the security forces protecting State Department personnel around the world. In fiscal year 2011, lawmakers shaved $128 million off of the administration's request for embassy security funding. House Republicans drained off even more funds in fiscal year 2012 -- cutting back on the department's request by $331 million”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/10/jaso...

Apparently there was enough blame to go around but you crazies are acting like Obama and Hillary planned the attack and your partisan BS is simply not going to fly outside of Fox Nation.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#189959 May 3, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue should love this guy.
http://wonkette.com/548155/you-should-listen-...
Having the tarp laid out for easy clean up was brilliant.

He should be put in general population IMMEDIATELY.

You know... jury of his peers.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#189960 May 3, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I once had a tall slinky model gf and it was really hard to pull out.
Sorry, I not interested in having sex with a bag of bones. Give me a woman with some curves anyway. Ten, twenty pounds over ideal weight is ideal for me.

Moreno Valley, CA

#189961 May 3, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
One idiot who cannot comprehend breaking and entering. Yes, Rogue and I are gun owners. Why don't you break in to one of our houses? The moment you enter, your rights are gone. You are now a criminal. Personally, I don't like criminals, so yes, I'd put a bullet in your azz. Lesson; don't be a criminal and your odds of being shot gone down drastically.
Now, personal and family tall tales? Do elaborate, dolt!
You really do talk tough cowboy, but do you really believe you could have murdered these two kids in cold blood? Holding them for the police would not have been an option Mr. Liars?
http://gawker.com/horrifying-audio-of-man-kil...

Ottawa

#189962 May 3, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the beef, numskull? Poppo called you cards.
That's all you got? "Shut up"?
<quoted text>
You : "Where's the beef, numskull?"

You mean the beef jerky? Why, in your trailer, next to the spittoon, LOSER.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189963 May 3, 2014
Hey is anyone aware of why Saddam invaded Kuait in the first place?

This is priceless...

Turns out the U.S. was drilling diagonally under Iraq from Kuait!!!

We were drinking their milkshake!

All that invasion of innocent Kuait was bullshit. Saddam was baited.

Hmmm... isn't that what China is doing to us right now from Cuba?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189964 May 3, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You really do talk tough cowboy, but do you really believe you could have murdered these two kids in cold blood? Holding them for the police would not have been an option Mr. Liars?
What? You saw the christmas light ignite over his head too?

Location hidden

#189965 May 3, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you wing-nuts always assume liberals are worried about your dirt patrols when we all know you guys wouldn't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
Darryl Issa assumes Obama is just like him. He's wrong.
Exactly what have Retugs taken responsibility for?
“For the past two years, House Republicans have continued to deprioritize the security forces protecting State Department personnel around the world. In fiscal year 2011, lawmakers shaved $128 million off of the administration's request for embassy security funding. House Republicans drained off even more funds in fiscal year 2012 -- cutting back on the department's request by $331 million”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/10/jaso...
Apparently there was enough blame to go around but you crazies are acting like Obama and Hillary planned the attack and your partisan BS is simply not going to fly outside of Fox Nation.
Ah, the SENATE is still controlled by you Dummycrats so stop blaming us Republicans for everything. In any event, Obama signed it into law,,,,,, or did he as no Omnibus Budget has passed Congress since 2009 until 2013 and during that time they have been running of continuace resolutions.
Oh, how about this?

....This fiscally responsible bill reflects the Administration’s lower funding request and represents an approximately nine-percent overall cut in State Department spending from last year while fully funding the Administration’s request for embassy security.

http://foreignaffairs.house.gov/press-release...

Ottawa

#189966 May 3, 2014
P.S. My post number 189962 Oh boy, did I screw this one up. Sorry, aimed at LRS-Dale, wojar. But I suspect you knew that. Apologies.

Location hidden

#189967 May 3, 2014
Ya know, you Libtards need to get a little education. Why don't you try reading these to enlighten yo-selves.

2011 United States federal budget
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_United_Stat...

2012 United States federal budget
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_United_Stat...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189969 May 3, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy. Who in his/her right mind would break in to your trailer? And what for? Who's got dibs on your jerky beef and warm bathtub beer? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)
Sorry, dumbazz, I don't live in a trailer, I don't eat beef jerky nor do I drink! Do you see just how ignorant you really are? Thought so. Exit stage left, immediately.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189970 May 3, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone wishes to break into my home while I'm here, he can expect to be shot. Any questions? I thought not.

Moreno Valley, CA

#189972 May 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the SENATE is still controlled by you Dummycrats so stop blaming us Republicans for everything. In any event, Obama signed it into law,,,,,, or did he as no Omnibus Budget has passed Congress since 2009 until 2013 and during that time they have been running of continuace resolutions.
Oh, how about this?
....This fiscally responsible bill reflects the Administration’s lower funding request and represents an approximately nine-percent overall cut in State Department spending from last year while fully funding the Administration’s request for embassy security.
http://foreignaffairs.house.gov/press-release...
If you read my post you'll note that I didn't blame anyone in particular. What I said was theres plenty of blame to go around.

What this country is not accustom to doing is politicizing the tragic deaths of Americans killed at our embassies and trolling our president overseas for the express purpose of embarrassing him.

Incidentally, a funding bill after the fact will not bring back the dead.

Location hidden

#189973 May 3, 2014
Flash News, Wendy Davis to abort her run for the Texas governorship!

Location hidden

#189974 May 3, 2014
Naw, no racist in the Democrat Party!

Illinois Dem Says All Black Republicans Are Akin to Jewish Nazis!
http://conservativevideos.com/2014/05/illinoi...

Location hidden

#189975 May 3, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read my post you'll note that I didn't blame anyone in particular. What I said was theres plenty of blame to go around.
What this country is not accustom to doing is politicizing the tragic deaths of Americans killed at our embassies and trolling our president overseas for the express purpose of embarrassing him.
Incidentally, a funding bill after the fact will not bring back the dead.
If there was inadequate security, they should have pulled out of Benghazi like the Brits and Red Cross did.
And that still does not address the cover-up and lies. Remember, "Bush lied and people died"? No, as you have a Libtardian memory!
https://www.google.com/search...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Denny CranesPlace 1,458,402
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 15 min SweLL GirL 9,849
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 29 min Legal Analysis 104,509
abby12-5-16 29 min RACE 3
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 53 min boundary painter 8,631
last post wins! (Apr '13) 58 min boundary painter 1,954
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 6,838

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages