BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243234 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#189900 May 2, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>I voted for Alan Keyes and would have voted for Powell & Condi Rice if I had the option however I strongly suspect Powell has some history(like from Vietnam) they are holding against him. Recently I found out that Rice is an Illuminati insider.
Impeach the Kenyan-born Antichrist!
Who isn't an illuminati insider?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#189901 May 2, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
There are approximately 1.4 billion Muslims . 98% of them are peaceful. Why do you want to reform them?
Two percent of a billion is a lot of radicals,too many.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#189902 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but how many ambassadors where killed in those attacks? How many people inside those Embassy compounds where killed? LOL!
Next, how many of those embassy attacks were covered up by the Bush administration??? LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
Benghazi, Obama lied and Ambassador Stevens and three others died!
Look at the list Rogue and it will tell you how many people were killed in those attacks unless you’re one of those who only believe Americans are real people.

I would guess there would be no reason for Bush to cover up an attack on our embassies nor is there is any reason for an Obama cover-up here. This invented scandal is the new birth certificate and it will travel the same debunkable path.

Most Americans outside of Fox Nation know in the real world shit happens and there’s nothing here to see.

The difference is Rethugs are so dishonest themselves they tend to assume everyone else is just like them.

There seems to be a gene specific to the Rethug and birfoon that causes him to make up shit out of whole cloth and believe every aspect of his delusion.

“May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al-Qaida terrorists storm the diplomatic compound killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb”

“September 17, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had beenmarried for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months”
Frank

Spokane, WA

#189903 May 2, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>I voted for Alan Keyes and would have voted for Powell & Condi Rice if I had the option however I strongly suspect Powell has some history(like from Vietnam) they are holding against him. Recently I found out that Rice is an Illuminati insider.
Impeach the Kenyan-born Antichrist!
Neither McCain nor Romney were my first choice,but either would have been much better than Obama. The Democrats would probably been better off if McCain had won,I wouldn't have been too happy but our country would be a little better off. We can' t change the past seven years,but we can vote better candidates in at the next elections.

Moreno Valley, CA

#189904 May 2, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>After 9/11 the country was 100% behind Bush,but Democrat politicians in Congress and even a local Member of the Illinois Senate
from the 13th District demanded that Bush retaliate against Suddam Hussein so that they could complain about his every action for more than twelve years.
Are you getting Iraq confused with Afghanistan Frank or are you just simply confused period.

Yes it has been customary for the country to come together when struck by enemy forces but apparently no more.

We use to blame the perps for these unprovoked attacks on our consulates, now we blame the president or the SOS or fight each other while the perps continue their reign of terror and laugh at our absurdity.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189905 May 2, 2014
It's hard to fathom that some still believe the lies of Lil "o".
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/05/02/ben...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189906 May 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
How do you know 98% are friendly? Do you know what they say and feel behind closed doors?
Anyone else ever paid attention to their HDD activity while on TOPIX? They seem to have a very curious "website"!
Oh clueless one. What they say and feel behind closed doors does not make them killers or terrorists. I said 98%, just a guess. Probably more like 99%. But, yes, we should worry, because if only 1% are terrorists, that makes 14 million terrorists. We should be on our guard, but at the same time not paint all Muslims with the same brush. Ever lived in a Muslim country? Are there many Muslims living around you? What're your chances of being mugged by a Muslim as opposed to being mugged by a good ole compatriot?

Ottawa

#189907 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The CIA did not screw up the Benghazi affair. The State Department headed by Hilary Clinton did!!!
I have replied about the Afghan and Iraqi operations many times before. We should have kicked butt and then pulled out.
There is no way we, or anyone else, can reform Muslims!
<quoted text>
Who do you think you are? Obama thinks he can make Muslims love us! Oh, Gays and Atheist will be killed first by Muslims. And if you are a Gay Atheist, death will come even quicker.
Who killed "gay"Harvey Milk? A Muslim terrorist?

Ottawa

#189908 May 2, 2014
P.S. And this gay student a couple years back, tied to a fence, tortured and killed by ...Muslims? I don't think so.

Ottawa

#189909 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love troll remarks as it just means I was able to jerk your chain.
Delete the words "your chain". Thank you.

Ottawa

#189910 May 2, 2014
TrutherBirther wrote:
<quoted text>Right as rain. Nice website too.
Wrong as in stupid.

Nice website? What? A website of the nuts, of the sick, of the deranged? That's a nice website?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#189911 May 2, 2014
Like I said, O. North was too stupid to disobey orders.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189912 May 2, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh clueless one. What they say and feel behind closed doors does not make them killers or terrorists. I said 98%, just a guess. Probably more like 99%. But, yes, we should worry, because if only 1% are terrorists, that makes 14 million terrorists. We should be on our guard, but at the same time not paint all Muslims with the same brush. Ever lived in a Muslim country? Are there many Muslims living around you? What're your chances of being mugged by a Muslim as opposed to being mugged by a good ole compatriot?
"What they say and feel behind closed doors does not make them killers or terrorists." Thank you, no further questions. LMAO @ U What an idiotic thing to say! LMAO!!!

Moreno Valley, CA

#189914 May 2, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad over 80% of the population will be adversely effected by ObamaKare and most of the country is against it. ObamaKare was never written to reduce health care costs,only to control the population,to add dozens of new taxes and to take money out of the pockets of hard working people.
Everyone who has health insurance will be effected by Obamacare Frank.

Adversely effected is ridiculous on its face as many have never had any form of health care and will be getting it for the first time in their life.

Think about it Frank. No health care Nada.

And if most of the country is against Obamacare then they could have conceivably (though I doubt it) gotten rid of it by electing Mitt Romney.

At least that’s what Romney was telling them.

Now you’re trying to tell me their cheaper plans are an accidental consequence of whatever and the bill was never written to reduce cost?

Get some help Frank.

Moreno Valley, CA

#189915 May 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
It's hard to fathom that some still believe the lies of Lil "o".
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/05/02/ben...
If you think you know everything that happened in Benghazi then make your case and show where the president lied about anything that happened there.

Everyone has always known what happened, but Fox Nation seems to think the rest of the country is as interested in Susan Rice’s talking points as they are. News Flash! They’re not.

You keep saying the president is lying but you have no idea about what. You people are nuts.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189916 May 2, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think you know everything that happened in Benghazi then make your case and show where the president lied about anything that happened there.
Everyone has always known what happened, but Fox Nation seems to think the rest of the country is as interested in Susan Rice’s talking points as they are. News Flash! They’re not.
You keep saying the president is lying but you have no idea about what. You people are nuts.
Poops, if you can't figure out what is happening right in front you, that's your problem. Everyone has known what happened? Hmm, then why are so many people asking so many questions? Questions that this administration refuses to answer? News Flash for the not-so-bright one; Most people want to know why Rice and others lied. It is called a cover-up. True to form, you're at the bowl lapping it up! What a dolt.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189917 May 2, 2014
A better question to pose is, what has Lil "o" NOT lied about? Can you think of one thing? LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189918 May 2, 2014
Enough of your ignorance, poops. One thing is for sure, poops certainly isn't color-blind!
Tea Party Thinking

South Holland, IL

#189919 May 3, 2014
I can't wait to see the stupid look on O'scummers face when his childhood friend Benjamin Ghazi testifies against him at the hearings.
Tea Party Thinking

South Holland, IL

#189920 May 3, 2014
If Obummer has nothing to hide, then why did he start his political career at a black panther acorn birthday bash in the basement of unrepentant nazi Adolf Hitler?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min sonicfilter 1,682,366
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 38 min Sublime1 105,415
Trump is A 1 hr Rose of Tralee 365
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 11,751
Phantom of the Oprah. 2 hr Rose of Tralee 19
Peace Corps in Africa, TRUMP is Correct! 2 hr Rose of Tralee 4
george cardenas tucker 2 hr Rose of Tralee 6

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance