BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Jan 8, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#189761 May 1, 2014
LRS wrote:
See if you can guess who I am.
Delay, delay, delay, delay, delay........
Any guesses? LMAO @ U COMPLETE FOOLS LMAO
Jesus?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189762 May 1, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
BAAHHhahahaa
Electronic militia.
Elitia!... good morning.
Ty LTR.
Feeling a bit sheepish, as usual, this morning? LMAO!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189763 May 1, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the loud boorish ignorant blowhard : "The U.S. should ban all Atheists"
Yes, ban Edison, ban Carl Sagan, ban your rightist idol Ayn Rand, ban Joyce Carol Oats, ban Gore Vidal, YES, by god, ban all those dangerous atheists that produce nothing. And make sure, were they alive, that Proust, Bertrand Russell, Simone de Beauvoir, Solshenitsyn were never granted visitors' visa to the U.S. lest they anger the KKK and NRA.
We need more people spearheading technology... like Oral Roberts, Jimmy Swaggart and that pillar of idiocy...Falwell.

NOVA could just run the 700 club on a 24 hour loop...

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189764 May 1, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>It is already state law in every state that adults have identification.
No, it is not.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189765 May 1, 2014
News Flash: The Lil "o" administration is lying to you on a daily basis. Only fresh "squids" support this crowd of bozos! The trio of zeros; Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest. I'll let you boys fight over who gets which title! LMAO!!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189766 May 1, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
"We're taking down the surrender flag that has flown over so many drug efforts; we're running up the battle flag."
Ronald Cocaine Reagan
I am convinced Reagan's war has more casualties than our largest historic conflicts.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189767 May 1, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
"One picture is worth one thousand denials."
Ronald Cocaine Reagan
The failure of Reaganomics is still catastrophic. A picture is only worth 300 words today.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189768 May 1, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe that Romney is occupying The White House, if the devil is there he wears a "D" on his hat.
I seriously doubt the devil is a Detroit fan.

I think the evidence speaks for it's self.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189769 May 1, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That's a good idea! Perhaps, Dirt Hair Reid needs to hear from me.....
"Dear Hairy,

Me again!(Lil Romper, Col.- Elitia)

Pfft!

Hah - I'll bet that's the first time anyone ever sent you an email stink bomb!

I warned you!!! Surrender Dorothy!"

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#189770 May 1, 2014
I like this spin! 1st Qtr GDP annual rate was a miserable 0.1% and the jobless claims are still 300,000+ and the Libtards think the economy is getting better?!? Well, I guess if you smoke enough wicked weed, you might think that.
Do any of you Libatrds know what Stagflation is? Google it!!! This is Jimmy Carter's Stagflation!!!
https://www.google.com/search...

US jobless claims rise but still on improvement track
AFP

Washington (AFP)- New claims for US unemployment insurance benefits rose last week but remained on a downward trend as the job market slowly improves, government data released Thursday showed.

Initial jobless claims, a sign of the pace of layoffs, totaled 344,000 in the week ending April 26, an increase of 14,000 from the prior week's slightly revised 330,000 reading, the Labor Department said.

Claims last week were at their highest level since late February.

Most analysts expected claims to fall to 315,000. But they cautioned that weekly volatility was particularly difficult to assess because of the Easter holiday and school break periods.

The four-week moving claims average, which helps to smooth out volatility, rose by 3,000 to 320,000.

A year ago the four-week average was at 344,000.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-jobless-claims-rise-...

Location hidden

#189771 May 1, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
The failure of Reaganomics is still catastrophic. A picture is only worth 300 words today.
Yea, but video is worth a million Bucks.

Oh, when Ford was president the Democrats controlled Congress!

Location hidden

#189772 May 1, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
A Little Late..to even Continue DRAGGING this out!!
http://www.cafepress.com/mf/43946645/b52h-pea...

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189773 May 1, 2014
Facts:

By 1947,'Oral' had delivered 1000 demon-possessed sinners, 3000 sermons, and 10,000 babies, sowing his seed across half a dozen continents. He was ready for even bigger, bolder... more silly things.

Founding the 'Oral' Roberts Universe in Tulsa, Oklahoma, he offered such courses in Christian conduct as...

Praying for the Riches of Religious Fervor.
Opening the Treasuries of Heaven.
Fundamentals of Tax-Free Faith.
The Use of LSD and Peyote to Incite Christian Visions.

In 1980, Roberts was visited by a 900-foot-tall smiling Jesus, who announced that he was “well pleased” with Roberts’ faithful works. Then, transformed himself into a 648-foot-tall, Triune skyscraper.

Jesus said,“Lo, I shall become the City of Faith Medical and Research Center, the largest health facility of my kind in the world and, in me, shall prayer merge with medicine in the healing process.” In 1981, the City of Faith was in operation!

In 1989, it closed its doors, Jesus, having changed his mind, deciding to transform the site into an office building.

Location hidden

#189774 May 1, 2014
Predictable FOX wrote:
Does anyone else find it funny the prediction a couple of days ago Fox would start endless Benghazi coverage after FOX patriot and hero Clive Bundy's racist rant?
How can they be that predictable and still have even one viewer? Are you Fox nutjobs really that blind?
Where were the Benghazi stories all of last week?
Why now?
The very day Bundy gets caught, Fox,(who had just dedicated 24 hours a day to him for a whole week), mysteriously doesn't even mention him once for an entire 9 hours, then scrambles to find new Benghazi stories. And you zombies still follow without question.
Today:
Fox News.com front page story - Benghazi
Fox Nation.com front page story - Benghazi
Fox New Channel leading stories for all programing - Benghazi
And the funniest thing about it all is that it was 100% predicted.
Think about that,(that is, if you right wingers are even capable of independent thought), the next time you post Fox links as confirmation for your extraordinary fables.
Or was it because there is another Benghazi Congressional hearing going on this morning.

Location hidden

#189775 May 1, 2014
Hmmm, Glenn Beck is in LA and yesterday afternoon he had a closed door meeting with two CIA agents. The topix was not released but speculation is that it was about the Benghazi cover-up.
During the meeting hotel security busted into the meeting room twice saying there was a text message that said someone in the room needed help. Sounds like Obama is getting very worried as there are many in the CIA who want to talk about what really happened at Benghazi.
Yep, you Libtards are very worried about the truth. Why? Because you can not handle the truth!!!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#189777 May 1, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>We haven't had any other White House occupant that were the son of a foreigner.....
Actually, we have had SEVEN. We've even had a president with TWO foreign parents. However, the fact remains that regardless of whether that president was before or after the grandfather clause, his having TWO foreign parents did not make him disloyal. He was Andrew Jackson.

The seven presidents who have had foreign parents were:

Thomas Jefferson
Andrew Jackson
James Buchanan
Chester A. Arthur
Woodrow Wilson
Herbert Hoover
Obama.

Of these two fell under the grandfather clause, Jefferson and Jackson.

As to the others, the ones who were not under the grandfather clause:

Birthers claim that James Buchanan’s father was naturalized before his birth. Unfortunately for them, THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF IT. No evidence at all.

Birthers claim that Chester A. Arthur hid the fact that his father was not a US citizen. Unfortunately for them, THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF IT. There is no evidence that Chester A. Arthur kept his father’s citizenship secret. So, it is likely that people knew about it when he was picked to run as Garfield’s vice president.

And Wilson’s and Hoover’s mothers were foreign citizens.

Birthers say that they had been naturalized before the births. But, actually, they were only made US citizens due to laws that made women who married US men automatically US citizens. That is hardly the same thing as being naturalized, in which you have to give up your citizenship in the foreign country and swear an oath. Because Woodrow Wilson’s mother never formally gave up her British citizenship, Woodrow was, at birth, a dual citizen.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189778 May 1, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmm, Glenn Beck is in LA and yesterday afternoon he had a closed door meeting with two CIA agents. The topix was not released but speculation is that it was about the Benghazi cover-up.
During the meeting hotel security busted into the meeting room twice saying there was a text message that said someone in the room needed help. Sounds like Obama is getting very worried as there are many in the CIA who want to talk about what really happened at Benghazi.
Yep, you Libtards are very worried about the truth. Why? Because you can not handle the truth!!!
"Speculation?"

Rogue Scholar : "It is my speculation that Romney is our next president. Already bought my dancing shoes"; Er, oops.

Rogue Scholar : "It is my speculation that(insert name here.......) will be elected mayor of Jacksonville. A sure bet. " Oops. Damn media and polls, they misled me. Now 'what's-his-name is holding a patronage position in Florida Tea party administration. Rogue Scholar : "Republicans NEVER give patronage appointments. Only Democrats do that". Suuuuuure.

Rogue Scholar : "It is my speculation that Chief Justice Roberts, the moment he received the Obamacare challenge, decided to rule against said Obamacare" Oops "Oh, wouldn't you kn know it, Obama bought him off "

Rogue Scholar : " The DJIA will crash in Sept 2012, November 2012, fall of 2014, spring of 2014". Oh oh, DJIA hit record high yesterday. Rogue Scholar : "Not my fault , I was misled by my broker", Oops, DJIA down 4 points today. Damn Obama. Can't anyone stop him?

Rogue Scholar : "At his first inauguration in Jan 2008, Obama had a closed-door meeting with Chief Justice Roberts. No one knows exactly what went on, but Roberts was probably threatened if he refused to swear him in on account of his B.C. forgery". Oops, Roberts must have been threatened oftentimes (again for the 2nd inauguration and on Obamacare)

Rogue Scholar : "It is my speculation that truckers will invade Washington".

ETC ETC

Can I continue? This is fun.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189779 May 1, 2014
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we have had SEVEN. We've even had a president with TWO foreign parents. However, the fact remains that regardless of whether that president was before or after the grandfather clause, his having TWO foreign parents did not make him disloyal. He was Andrew Jackson.
The seven presidents who have had foreign parents were:
Thomas Jefferson
Andrew Jackson
James Buchanan
Chester A. Arthur
Woodrow Wilson
Herbert Hoover
Obama.
Of these two fell under the grandfather clause, Jefferson and Jackson.
As to the others, the ones who were not under the grandfather clause:
Birthers claim that James Buchanan’s father was naturalized before his birth. Unfortunately for them, THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF IT. No evidence at all.
Birthers claim that Chester A. Arthur hid the fact that his father was not a US citizen. Unfortunately for them, THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF IT. There is no evidence that Chester A. Arthur kept his father’s citizenship secret. So, it is likely that people knew about it when he was picked to run as Garfield’s vice president.
And Wilson’s and Hoover’s mothers were foreign citizens.
Birthers say that they had been naturalized before the births. But, actually, they were only made US citizens due to laws that made women who married US men automatically US citizens. That is hardly the same thing as being naturalized, in which you have to give up your citizenship in the foreign country and swear an oath. Because Woodrow Wilson’s mother never formally gave up her British citizenship, Woodrow was, at birth, a dual citizen.
Throwing FACTS at Frank, Ellen? Why?
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#189780 May 1, 2014
Obama's " regime change" done in west Ukraine will be overturned.

As Obama doing regime change in west Ukraine has resulted unstoppable clashes which have killed lives, it is over for Obama by now.

Yet, Obama is too ill to know that secession of Crimea in the aftermath of Obama conducting regime change is called annexation by US because it has become everybody's say upon regime change.

Obama has to face up to it by doing another Bush by conducting the Bush's "regime change" thing as if anther Iraq by backing the outcome of coup for regime change in West Ukraine, which gives rise to this -- Now that Nazi-Kiev crashes with Protesters in Ukraine, it is all over for west Ukraine.

East Ukraine people have more ammunition by taking over police quarters, that it is rising that will escalate to penetrate to West Ukraine, for there will be shootouts with Nazi-Ukraine, while Russian invasion on the other side of west Ukraine is inevitable.

The regime change representative is being called as an ACTING puppet as the false acting REPRESENTATIVE OF US having won no approval from people, is being entangled by people of Ukraine.

It is time for Obama to pray if Obama does not dare to have showdown with Putin AND the Eastern Europeans in Ukraine and Russia, by doing another Bush by doing the Bush's "regime change" thing like Iraq by backing the orchestration of coup for regime change in West Ukraine, which is the situation of people uprising by fighting against US having done the materializing of "regime change".

US and NATO getting close to Black Sea and the Baltics, are bound to be shot away from Russian military, drilling and waiting to do just that.

As Obama goes to Pacific ASIA TO MAKE TENSIONS TO NORTH KOREA and China, China's military is drilling at borders of South Korea, ready to join North Korea to beat US away , as if this is the WW2 revival, US will be facing showdowns with North Korea and China in Asia and Russia in Europe.
Obama has done making all the troubles and damages to come as US is taking .

Location hidden

#189781 May 1, 2014
Idiots who voted for Obama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Tinka 1,219,818
Ask Amy 4-25-15 5 min Kuuipo 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 28 min Whiny1 5,902
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr Wolverine33 5,201
Dear Abby 4-25-15 3 hr PEllen 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 69,677
Bill Clinton's Wife. 5 hr No GOP 4
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]