BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 222323 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189829 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but the USSC rejected the State Mandates and there are several other cases working their way through the Courts which could help the demise of Obamacare.
Rogue, Rogue. When the Supreme Court held up the second Amendment, I did hear "libtards" ((Rogue tm reg'd) object, yet none of them accused the president or repubs of threatening or buying off the court. Yet, that's what YOU and your birther friends did when Obama was first sworn in by Roberts, and same for Obamacare and, BTW, how Obama stole the 2008 and 2009 elections. Ignorant sore losers

Ottawa

#189830 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Deep Throat forgot about Prohibition which was an actual amendment to our Constitution but was overturned by another Constitutional Amendment. No law is fixed in stone except for the Ten Commandments of God.
You can change the laws of man but not God's Laws.
Law of man can indeed be changed. As to the 10th commandment, they need changing. Badly. Very badly. God's laws? Who told you they were God's laws? God himself? No? Some looney-tooney prophet who claims God spoke to him? Are you nuts?

Ottawa

#189831 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but how many ambassadors where killed in those attacks? How many people inside those Embassy compounds where killed? LOL!
Next, how many of those embassy attacks were covered up by the Bush administration??? LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
Benghazi, Obama lied and Ambassador Stevens and three others died!
I see. Not so bad when it's just a lowly American official being killed by terrorists. Not like an Ambassador, no sirrreeee. Wow, wtg, Rogue. I suppose, a non-commissioned Chief Warrant Officer getting killed is not as bad as a Major getting killed, right?

Cover-up? What was there to cover up? And, compared to Obama's tenure, did you even bother to read Poppo's list? It goes on and on. What does NOT go on and on are GWB's responses - there were none, right?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189832 May 2, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
We just don't care anymore.
I just hope I am alive to see the royal flush one day.
Which Royal?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#189833 May 2, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. Not so bad when it's just a lowly American official being killed by terrorists. Not like an Ambassador, no sirrreeee. Wow, wtg, Rogue. I suppose, a non-commissioned Chief Warrant Officer getting killed is not as bad as a Major getting killed, right?
Cover-up? What was there to cover up? And, compared to Obama's tenure, did you even bother to read Poppo's list? It goes on and on. What does NOT go on and on are GWB's responses - there were none, right?
Sorry Tootsie, I was a COMMISSIONED Chief Warrant Officer (CW4). Next, and aviation warrant officer has the same collateral value as a any general officer. In 1980 a Pvt E-1 was worth $300k and it went up to $1M for a general. And aviation warranted officers were also valued as $1M in 1980.
Let's say there is a helicopter crash and both WO pilots are killed, one general, one colonel, one CSM and one private. The Collateral crash report would report,
1 UH-60 at $2M
2 WO Avn @$2m
1 O-7 (general)@$1M
1 O-6 (colonel)@$900K
1 E-9 (CSM)@$900K
1 E-1 (Pvt @$300K
for a total loss of $7.2M
I am sure the value has gone up since.

Oh, I looked up the house my parents owned at 2232 Candlewood Dr., Alexandria, VA and in 1967 they bought that house for $35K and in 1971 they sold it for $42K. I checked Zillow and it is now worth $522K
Oh, and in early July 2009 I took my 10 y/o g-son to Wash. DC and along with seeing Washington and Mount Vernon I stopped by the old house. It looks about the same as it was over forty years ago. I also stopped at the florist shop, The Blossom Shop, were I worked after school during my senior year in high school. Yep, I drove a light purple flower van!!!
It was good after school job. Two hours after school and four hours on Saturday which gave me a take home pay of $70-90 every two weeks. And I got to take home flowers that were about to be thrown out.
I would drop some off at my girl friends house. They would die in a day or two but she got flowers twice a week and what young girl does not like flowers twice a week.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189834 May 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Kudos. Well researched.
But, what the hell, GWB was STRONG, One could see it in his gait on board the Abraham Lincoln, in his flight jacket, beneath the '"Mission Accomplished" sign. As for WEAK Obama, hell, he can't wear a flight jacket and strut across a deck like GWB.
P.S.: Oh, NTW, that flight jacket, that "gait", that sign "'MIssion Accomplished" , they were well worth it, no? They only cost 4,500 dead G.I's, 32, 000 maimed GI's, more than 150,000 dead Iraqis, 1 million maimed, countless installations and antiquities destroyed, cost close to $2 trillion dollars, lost prestige, increase in terrorism against the U.S. and allied countries. Not to mention almost bankrupting the country.
Yes, loved the way GWB strutted on that deck.
Did you hear? The "Benghazi" memo wasn't about Benghazi! Obviously, this admin has their scandals mixed up. The Benghazi memo was really about the IRS and the IRS emails/memos were really about the NSA. While the NSA memo was actually about Benghazi!!!!!!!!!!

The only question is, how many of you flaming lips believe the WH hype?

Ottawa

#189835 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Tootsie, I was a COMMISSIONED Chief Warrant Officer (CW4). Next, and aviation warrant officer has the same collateral value as a any general officer. In 1980 a Pvt E-1 was worth $300k and it went up to $1M for a general. And aviation warranted officers were also valued as $1M in 1980.
Let's say there is a helicopter crash and both WO pilots are killed, one general, one colonel, one CSM and one private. The Collateral crash report would report,
1 UH-60 at $2M
2 WO Avn @$2m
1 O-7 (general)@$1M
1 O-6 (colonel)@$900K
1 E-9 (CSM)@$900K
1 E-1 (Pvt @$300K
for a total loss of $7.2M
I am sure the value has gone up since.
Oh, I looked up the house my parents owned at 2232 Candlewood Dr., Alexandria, VA and in 1967 they bought that house for $35K and in 1971 they sold it for $42K. I checked Zillow and it is now worth $522K
Oh, and in early July 2009 I took my 10 y/o g-son to Wash. DC and along with seeing Washington and Mount Vernon I stopped by the old house. It looks about the same as it was over forty years ago. I also stopped at the florist shop, The Blossom Shop, were I worked after school during my senior year in high school. Yep, I drove a light purple flower van!!!
It was good after school job. Two hours after school and four hours on Saturday which gave me a take home pay of $70-90 every two weeks. And I got to take home flowers that were about to be thrown out.
I would drop some off at my girl friends house. They would die in a day or two but she got flowers twice a week and what young girl does not like flowers twice a week.
In any other military, you're a non-commissioned officer. Period. The rest of your post makes no sense and is totally irrelevant and without merit. It does not reply to my comment that you think an Ambassador's life is worth more than a lowly American Embassy official. You get and F-minus.

Location hidden

#189836 May 2, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I just hope I am alive to see the royal flush one day
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Which Royal?
Sir Thomas Crapper. He made the first porcelain, water-trap toilet for the King of England. And like all good makers of fine porcelain, he had his name on it!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Crapper
Have you ever sat on a Crapper?

Location hidden

#189837 May 2, 2014
CIA Whistleblower faces the ire of an angry Justice Department over Benghazi questions

CFP Main Menu
HOME
Doug Hagmann's
INSIDER REPORTS
Most Recent CFP Columns
Columnists' Archives
Cover Stories
Canada Politics

American Politics
American Freedom
American Healthcare
American Life, History
Business, Financial
Christianity - Religion
Crime - Security
Global Warming
Energy - Environment
Gun Control
Media, Media Bias
Science, Technology
World News

CFP Magazine
Medical Pages
Travel Pages
Automotive Pages
Weather - Gas - Markets
CFP Cartoons
Life, Pets, Gardens, Food
Letters to the Editor
Infrastructure

Caruba: Professional Writing Services

Costa Rica Homes for Sale

The questions asked by Mr. Plumlee that the government wants so badly to censor
CIA Whistleblower faces the ire of an angry Justice Department over Benghazi questions
Author
By Doug Hagmann (Bio and Archives) Friday, May 2, 2014
Comments at bottom of page | Print friendly | Subscribe | Email Us

Longtime former CIA field operative turned whistleblower Robert “Tosh” Plumlee is currently in the crosshairs of a very angry Holder Justice Department for publicly posting 11 “questions” about Benghazi and the illegal weapons running operations being conducted by criminal elements within the U.S. government. Mr. Plumlee is no ordinary CIA whistleblower, however.

Because of his extensive history and knowledge of the criminal infiltration into the U.S. government, their methods and operations, Mr. Plumlee has become one of the most dangerous men to the criminal cabal operating at the highest levels of the U.S. government. The Holder Justice Department and the criminal “gatekeepers” within the CIA and other government agencies desperately want him silenced—and they absolutely intend to do just that.
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189838 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I just hope I am alive to see the royal flush one day<quoted text>
Sir Thomas Crapper. He made the first porcelain, water-trap toilet for the King of England. And like all good makers of fine porcelain, he had his name on it!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Crapper
Have you ever sat on a Crapper?
Can't say that I have ever been on an "original". So, his name really went to shyt,, huh?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#189839 May 2, 2014
From today's issue of Science

Perovskite Solar Cells Keep On Surging

"The hottest solar cell materials are on the march again."

"One group's cells turn just shy of 20% of incoming solar energy into electricity. That's up from 16.2% efficiency reported in February and 3.8% just 5 years ago."

"Layering perovskite cells on top of conventional solar cells to make "tandem" cells could push the efficiency up to 32%. That could make solar electricity as cheap as electricity produced from coal or natural gas, according to estimates from the U. S. Department of Energy. "
Public Integrity org

New Brunswick, NJ

#189840 May 2, 2014
Orwell Rolls in his Grave (Full 3HR Documentary)

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#189842 May 2, 2014
When I lose, everybody loses.

Location hidden

#189843 May 2, 2014
wojar wrote:
From today's issue of Science
Perovskite Solar Cells Keep On Surging
"The hottest solar cell materials are on the march again."
"One group's cells turn just shy of 20% of incoming solar energy into electricity. That's up from 16.2% efficiency reported in February and 3.8% just 5 years ago."
"Layering perovskite cells on top of conventional solar cells to make "tandem" cells could push the efficiency up to 32%. That could make solar electricity as cheap as electricity produced from coal or natural gas, according to estimates from the U. S. Department of Energy. "
Ah caveat: If the sun is shinning!!!

Location hidden

#189844 May 2, 2014
If the Libtards were not worried about Benghazi, they should NOW!!! The Obama Administration has been caught lying to Congress!!!

Trey Gowdy to head Benghazi panel
Posted on May 2, 2014

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2014/05/trey-gowd...

Location hidden

#189845 May 2, 2014
Issa Subpoenas Kerry To Testify On Benghazi

House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa is issuing a subpoena for Secretary of State John Kerry to testify before the committee May 21 about Benghazi, Issa announced Friday.

The move comes in the wake of new, "smoking gun" emails that show top White House officials working to craft a narrative that the attack was the result of a YouTube video and "not a broader failure of policy."
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

Location hidden

#189846 May 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Law of man can indeed be changed. As to the 10th commandment, they need changing. Badly. Very badly. God's laws? Who told you they were God's laws? God himself? No? Some looney-tooney prophet who claims God spoke to him? Are you nuts?
Well, I guess sooner or later we will both see who's nuts, won't we!

Location hidden

#189847 May 2, 2014
<quoted text>
I guess you do not know the difference between a commissioned officer and a non-commissioned one. Non-commissioned officers are "appointed" while Commissioned officer approved by the Senate. As a Commissioned officer I could "command" a unit, promote and demote subordinates, I could arrest people, had "notary" authority, etc.
The NU.S. Navy and Marines have commissioned their warrant officers for as long as I can remember. The Army started in 1986.

Location hidden

#189848 May 2, 2014
Deep Throat thinks that because Canada does not commission their Warrant Officers, that the U.S. does not either. And he thinks that because he is gay, so am I. Yes, I am happy to be a heterosexual.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#189850 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Deep Throat forgot about Prohibition which was an actual amendment to our Constitution but was overturned by another Constitutional Amendment. No law is fixed in stone except for the Ten Commandments of God.
You can change the laws of man but not God's Laws.
*cough*bull shit*cough*

Graven images? Ever seen a catholic church? How about those statues of the ten commandment tablets everyone is sooo enthused about?

God's laws are obeyed only when convenient...even by those bound by allegiance.

As far as being "set in stone"...

Next time you see someone working on a Saturday....let them know Rogue.

That is the real sabbath...not Sunday.

That changed rather nicely and quietly...didn't it? Wonder if anyone alerted god?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,417,485
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min Sublime1 103,429
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min BLM 61,009
last post wins! (Dec '10) 11 min honeymylove 2,408
last post wins! (Apr '13) 29 min Hatti_Hollerand 1,435
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,938
abby8-24-16 1 hr liner 4

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages