BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Jan 8, 2009 Read more: Chicago Tribune 186,829
The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189715 Apr 30, 2014
See if you can guess who I am.

Delay, delay, delay, delay, delay........

Any guesses? LMAO @ U COMPLETE FOOLS LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189716 Apr 30, 2014
Will Lil "o" burn out or just fade away? ala Tapeworm, HEE HEE HEE

There is no fix for stupid DIMS. Enjoy! LMAO!!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189717 Apr 30, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sure thing Sonicfilter (aka Twink). LMAO @ U CLOWN
Poor Romper. Perpetually wrong. Perpetually ignorant. Pathetic coward. Why don't you fire off some more strongly worded emails?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189718 Apr 30, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Romper. Perpetually wrong. Perpetually ignorant. Pathetic coward. Why don't you fire off some more strongly worded emails?
That's a good idea! Perhaps, Dirt Hair Reid needs to hear from me. You call me a coward? You've even convinced yourself of your lies. LMAO! Remember, apparently, there are no open fields in Indy!!!!! And, I also said I would pay for your trip down here. LMAO @ U LIAR! You were born an moronic puss and remain a moronic puss.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189719 Apr 30, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good idea! Perhaps, Dirt Hair Reid needs to hear from me. You call me a coward? You've even convinced yourself of your lies. LMAO! Remember, apparently, there are no open fields in Indy!!!!! And, I also said I would pay for your trip down here. LMAO @ U LIAR! You were born an moronic puss and remain a moronic puss.
I wouldn't want to be responsible for you boys having another circle-jerk so I am correcting my post.

That last sentence should read; "you were born "a" moronic puss".

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#189720 Apr 30, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The good Christian folk still overwhelmingly support the death penalty.
One of those Christian principle perks left over from our founding I suppose.
http://blog.christianitytoday.com/ctpolitics/...
Their cult is founded on human sacrifice.(one they believe was successful)

What more would you expect...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189721 Apr 30, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That's a good idea! Perhaps, Dirt Hair Reid needs to hear from me. You call me a coward? You've even convinced yourself of your lies. LMAO! Remember, apparently, there are no open fields in Indy!!!!! And, I also said I would pay for your trip down here. LMAO @ U LIAR! You were born an moronic puss and remain a moronic puss.
Why would I want to visit the swamp if ignorance and twisted panties? You're the moron that wanted to meet and then ran and hid for a month. But then for an email militiaman that kind of "toughness" probably merits a "copper star"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189722 Apr 30, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I want to visit the swamp if ignorance and twisted panties? You're the moron that wanted to meet and then ran and hid for a month. But then for an email militiaman that kind of "toughness" probably merits a "copper star"
Lovely first sentence! LMAO!!! What the hell is that supposed to say? You truly have convinced yourself of your lies, twinkboy! LMAO @ Twinky Flat out lies. Just another cop-out from you, how surprising! JOKE
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189723 Apr 30, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Their cult is founded on human sacrifice.(one they believe was successful)
What more would you expect...
And you sit in the middle of a pentagram at midnight, don't you? Do you have your lil devil candles burning all around you? LMAO!!! The U.S. should ban all Atheists. You produce nothing of value. The only thing you promote is negativity. Sounds about right for you. Sad and pathetic, kind of like the DIM party itself.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189724 Apr 30, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That's a good idea! Perhaps, Dirt Hair Reid needs to hear from me.....
"Dear Hairy,

My name is Lil Romper Stomper and I'm mad as heck!!!!! You will continue to receive an email per week from me until you change your ways. YOU have been warned!"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189725 Apr 30, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
"Dear Hairy,
My name is Lil Romper Stomper and I'm mad as heck!!!!! You will continue to receive an email per week from me until you change your ways. YOU have been warned!"
I had an anonymous phone call this morning. They said Dirt Hair has not been paying his taxes. The voice also said, Dirt Hair, was the instigator of the attack on our embassy. I'll pass this on to the proper authorities. Dirt Hair will only receive a notice.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189727 Apr 30, 2014
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189728 Apr 30, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That's a good idea! Perhaps, Dirt Hair Reid needs to hear from me.....
"Dear Hairy,

Me again!(Lil Romper).

DO NOT ignore this message! You must forward this email to 13 of your friends in the next 72 hours. If you break the chain, you will be visited by 3 ghosts. Do not take this threat lightly! The last Senator who broke the chain was visited by 3 bears and then lost her bid for re-election. YOU could be next!"

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189730 Apr 30, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
"Dear Hairy,
Me again!(Lil Romper).
DO NOT ignore this message! You must forward this email to 13 of your friends in the next 72 hours. If you break the chain, you will be visited by 3 ghosts. Do not take this threat lightly! The last Senator who broke the chain was visited by 3 bears and then lost her bid for re-election. YOU could be next!"
Oh Twinky, make sure and fill up today. Thanks a bunch. PAY UP SUCKA!!!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189732 Apr 30, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you sit in the middle of a pentagram at midnight, don't you? Do you have your lil devil candles burning all around you? LMAO!!! The U.S. should ban all Atheists. You produce nothing of value. The only thing you promote is negativity. Sounds about right for you. Sad and pathetic, kind of like the DIM party itself.
Says the loud boorish ignorant blowhard : "The U.S. should ban all Atheists"

Yes, ban Edison, ban Carl Sagan, ban your rightist idol Ayn Rand, ban Joyce Carol Oats, ban Gore Vidal, YES, by god, ban all those dangerous atheists that produce nothing. And make sure, were they alive, that Proust, Bertrand Russell, Simone de Beauvoir, Solshenitsyn were never granted visitors' visa to the U.S. lest they anger the KKK and NRA.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189733 Apr 30, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, ban Edison, ban Carl Sagan, ban your rightist idol Ayn Rand, ban Joyce Carol Oats, ban Gore Vidal, YES, by god, ban all those dangerous atheists that produce nothing. And make sure, were they alive, that Proust, Bertrand Russell, Simone de Beauvoir, Solshenitsyn were never granted visitors' visa to the U.S. lest they anger the KKK and NRA.
Awww. How touching. Now, shhhhh.......

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#189734 Apr 30, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the one "created" on a computer? No, I don't see any dilemma there, poops. All I see are the dumbest of the dumb getting played over and over again. College records? I asked if his "own" party looked at them before they passed the impostor off as an American. Just can't help but LMAO @ U FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!
Yes Mr. Liars, computer generated copy same as everyone else.

College records none of your business same as everyone else.

And while Obama's title is POTUS to everyone else the ignorant birfoon is a prove idiot to everyone else.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189735 Apr 30, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Mr. Liars, computer generated copy same as everyone else.
College records none of your business same as everyone else.
And while Obama's title is POTUS to everyone else the ignorant birfoon is a prove idiot to everyone else.
Everyone else's BC isn't full of errors! DUH! You don't think HIS own party would be interested in his schooling? BS. He's really more like a ROTUS. You've got 2x4s in your head, poops. Just can't help it.....LMAO @ U
Sergeant Prepper

Delavan, WI

#189736 Apr 30, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
A Little Late..to even Continue DRAGGING this out!!
It is never too late for the truth. Hopefully a few pieces of hull of the so-called "Titanic" wreckage" will be brought to the surface, scraped and expose the original gray-paint of the badly damaged "Olympic" which was traded for an insurance-fraud scheme that backfired.
See books "Titanic: The Ship that Never Sank" and "The Ship That Stood Still" concerning the California and Capt Lord which was 6-12miles away.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189737 Apr 30, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww. How touching. Now, shhhhh.......
And that's all you got following your nincompoop statement, to wit to ban the best of the best?

Oh, I forgot. Ban Mark Twain, that red Commie Atheist and Why not ban Will Rogers too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min John Galt 1,216,353
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 69,598
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 2 hr Glen M 81
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr litesong 52,689
Abia state school of nursing 2015/16 form isout... 7 hr Mr paul 1
Abia state school of nursing 2015/16 form isout... 7 hr Mr paul 1
Nigeria custom 2015/16 shortlisted name isoutca... 7 hr Mr paul 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]