BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242530 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#189850 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Deep Throat forgot about Prohibition which was an actual amendment to our Constitution but was overturned by another Constitutional Amendment. No law is fixed in stone except for the Ten Commandments of God.
You can change the laws of man but not God's Laws.
*cough*bull shit*cough*

Graven images? Ever seen a catholic church? How about those statues of the ten commandment tablets everyone is sooo enthused about?

God's laws are obeyed only when convenient...even by those bound by allegiance.

As far as being "set in stone"...

Next time you see someone working on a Saturday....let them know Rogue.

That is the real sabbath...not Sunday.

That changed rather nicely and quietly...didn't it? Wonder if anyone alerted god?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189851 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah caveat: If the sun is shinning!!!
That is what batteries are for....

Thought you were mechanically inclined?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189852 May 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hear? The "Benghazi" memo wasn't about Benghazi! Obviously, this admin has their scandals mixed up. The Benghazi memo was really about the IRS and the IRS emails/memos were really about the NSA. While the NSA memo was actually about Benghazi!!!!!!!!!!
The only question is, how many of you flaming lips believe the WH hype?
The question, rather, is, how many died in Iraq and how many died in Benghazi?

BTW, Benghazi , however unfortunate and tragic, was planned by the enemy, NOT by the president.

Iraq, though, however tragic and unfortunate, was not planned by Iraq, but planned by the president.
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#189853 May 2, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>We have only had one occupant of The White House that so despised our country that on his election day he stated that he wanted to get rid of The Constitution and transform our country. That is the same occupant that disrespected The Supreme Court during The States of The Union Address. Thia is the same occupant that caused an ambassador to be tortured and murdered because of his foreign policy and caused even more to die to push his agenda in operation Fast and Furious.
Answer: Do you think that it is right and moral to just make up things? That is known as LYING.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189854 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Tootsie, I was a COMMISSIONED Chief Warrant Officer (CW4). Next, and aviation warrant officer has the same collateral value as a any general officer. In 1980 a Pvt E-1 was worth $300k and it went up to $1M for a general. And aviation warranted officers were also valued as $1M in 1980.
Let's say there is a helicopter crash and both WO pilots are killed, one general, one colonel, one CSM and one private. The Collateral crash report would report,
1 UH-60 at $2M
2 WO Avn @$2m
1 O-7 (general)@$1M
1 O-6 (colonel)@$900K
1 E-9 (CSM)@$900K
1 E-1 (Pvt @$300K
for a total loss of $7.2M
I am sure the value has gone up since.
Oh, I looked up the house my parents owned at 2232 Candlewood Dr., Alexandria, VA and in 1967 they bought that house for $35K and in 1971 they sold it for $42K. I checked Zillow and it is now worth $522K
Oh, and in early July 2009 I took my 10 y/o g-son to Wash. DC and along with seeing Washington and Mount Vernon I stopped by the old house. It looks about the same as it was over forty years ago. I also stopped at the florist shop, The Blossom Shop, were I worked after school during my senior year in high school. Yep, I drove a light purple flower van!!!
It was good after school job. Two hours after school and four hours on Saturday which gave me a take home pay of $70-90 every two weeks. And I got to take home flowers that were about to be thrown out.
I would drop some off at my girl friends house. They would die in a day or two but she got flowers twice a week and what young girl does not like flowers twice a week.
It begs the question... when will they start paying people what they are "worth"?
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#189855 May 2, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of The United States,not even for one day. Barack Obama was not born before 1866.
There is nothing in the Constitution---not in Article II and not in the 14th amendment either---hat requires a person's father (or the mother or BOTH parents) to be US citizens.

“What is a natural born citizen? Clearly, someone born within the United States or one of its territories is a natural born citizen.”(Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on OCTOBER 5, 2004)--Senator Orrin G. Hatch (R-UT).

“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are "natural born citizens" and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are "natural born citizens" eligible to serve as President ..."---- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]

"Some birthers imagine that there is a difference between being a “citizen by birth” or a “native citizen” on the one hand and a “natural born” citizen on the other.“Eccentric” is too kind a word for this notion, which is either daft or dishonest. All three terms are identical in meaning."---The Wall Street Journal ( http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297... )

"Every child born in the United States is a natural-born United States citizen except for the children of diplomats.”---Senator Lindsay Graham (December 11, 2008 letter to constituents)

THEY are right, and you are wrong:

More reading on the subject:

http://www.fredthompsonsamerica.com/2012/07/3...

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyiname...

http://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/www.obama...

http://tesibria.typepad.com/whats_your_eviden...

The articles are right, and you are wrong.

Ottawa

#189856 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you do not know the difference between a commissioned officer and a non-commissioned one. Non-commissioned officers are "appointed" while Commissioned officer approved by the Senate. As a Commissioned officer I could "command" a unit, promote and demote subordinates, I could arrest people, had "notary" authority, etc.
The NU.S. Navy and Marines have commissioned their warrant officers for as long as I can remember. The Army started in 1986.
1. Your first lie is debunked. Read my post, where I stated "In any other military, you're a non-commissioned officer. Period".I never mentioned Canada, I mentioned "country".

2. The rest of your gibberish has no bearing on the matter.

Ottawa

#189857 May 2, 2014
acques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Law of man can indeed be changed. As to the 10th commandment, they need changing. Badly. Very badly. God's laws? Who told you they were God's laws? God himself? No? Some looney-tooney prophet who claims God spoke to him? Are you nuts?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I guess sooner or later we will both see who's nuts, won't we!
THIS, this is your reply? And it's based on...?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189858 May 2, 2014
Public Integrity org wrote:
Orwell Rolls in his Grave (Full 3HR Documentary)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =g_lYGyIaK80XX
Don't have time atm.... it is on my list.

Thanks.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#189859 May 2, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The question, rather, is, how many died in Iraq and how many died in Benghazi?
BTW, Benghazi , however unfortunate and tragic, was planned by the enemy, NOT by the president.
Iraq, though, however tragic and unfortunate, was not planned by Iraq, but planned by the president.
Well, why does our president have a Secrete Service detachment and a high security fence around the White House? Because he thinks there is a security risk? Why did we reduce our security at Benghazi while the Brits and the Red Cross pulled out?!?
The fact is Obama has been caught in a LIE just like Nixon was caught in a LIE!!! Nixon had no prior knowledge of, nor did he approve of, the Watergate break-in. But he, like Obama, tried to cover it up!!!

Ottawa

#189860 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Deep Throat thinks that because Canada does not commission their Warrant Officers, that the U.S. does not either. And he thinks that because he is gay, so am I. Yes, I am happy to be a heterosexual.
Already replied to the first part.

As to your above post, another manifestation of your closet existence. You are wrong, you KNOW you are wrong, so out comes "You're gay". You bring up homosexuality every time you're nonplussed, gagged. Spontaneously, too. I'll tell you again, 10th time. Were I gay, I'd say so, as I don't think it's a big deal, and I just don't care. Tell me you're straight, same thing. No reaction either way. But to you, it's an abomination, something abnormal. Now you're obviously gay, and considering the way you feel about your fellow gays, you are NOT likely to step out of that closet and face the real world, now are you?

Pathetic.

Location hidden

#189861 May 2, 2014
<quoted text>
1. Your first lie is debunked. Read my post, where I stated "In any other military, you're a non-commissioned officer. Period".I never mentioned Canada, I mentioned "country".
2. The rest of your gibberish has no bearing on the matter.
So, I am a retired Commissioned Warrant Officer (CW4) and my retirement pay is higher than a Sergeant Major but less than a Major. Tell us, do WOs in the Canadian military command units? Did you know that most Army ships are commander by .... warrant officers?

US Army ships and boats.

Troop and cargo ships over 1,000 gross tons that often carried the U.S. Army Transport (U.S.A.T.) with their name if they were Army owned or long term allocated: 1,557 ships
Other ships over 1,000 gross tons, including hospital ships (U.S.A.H.S.), cable ships, aircraft repair ships, port repair ships and others without any title other than “U.S. Army” and a number or name: 108 ships
Vessels under 1,000 gross tons of numerous types that include the 511 FS ("Freight and Supply") small nonstandard coastal freighters of numerous designs, 361 Minecraft with the large Mine Planters carrying U.S. Army Mine Planter (USAMP) with a number above a name, 4,343 tugs of all types and a varied array of 4,697 launches and small service craft just designated U.S. Army with a number or name: 12,379
Barges and non-propelled watercraft that included 16,787 pontoons: 25,383
Amphibious assault craft: 88,366

Limiting the number to only the named and numbered vessels, discounting the various simple barges and amphibious assault craft, the remaining number is 14,044 vessels.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ships_of...

Ottawa

#189862 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, why does our president have a Secrete Service detachment and a high security fence around the White House? Because he thinks there is a security risk? Why did we reduce our security at Benghazi while the Brits and the Red Cross pulled out?!?
The fact is Obama has been caught in a LIE just like Nixon was caught in a LIE!!! Nixon had no prior knowledge of, nor did he approve of, the Watergate break-in. But he, like Obama, tried to cover it up!!!
How often do I have to acknowledge, to underline that the Obama administration, with the help of the CIA, totally screwed up the post-Benghazi sad affair? A million times? How many times do I have to tell you that the president and the secretary of state don't have the time and leisure to look after the security of 200 embassies and legations around the world, and how many times do you have to be told that the Ambassador himself refused additional protection? Yes,. the administration f+cked up the Benghazi post mortem. But it did not order the attack, unlike Afghanistan and Iraq. No logical or sensible reply? Easy. Tell me I'm gay.

Location hidden

#189863 May 2, 2014
Published on Mar 31, 2013

When Chief Warrant Officer 2 Vernon Slaughter retired from the U.S. Navy Reserves after 27 years because of high year tenure, he decided he still had a few good years left to pursue his passion. By chance, he found out the U.S. Army has vessels, and was able to continue his military career through the Blue to Green program which allows Sailors to transfer to the Army.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#189864 May 2, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I think he’s doing a little more than Bush did when Putin invaded former Soviet state of Georgia.
“Yet unlike today, the Putin-led excursion in 2008 completely failed to spark the panicked rhetoric that's become Fox News' trademark since Russian troops crossed over into Ukraine last week.
Notably absent from the 2008 Georgia coverage was relentless finger pointing and blaming the White House for the extreme actions of a foreign leader thousands of miles away. There was also none of the Putin cheerleading that we hear on Fox News today”
http://tinyurl.com/l4el8l3
LMAO!!! With his drone strikes on Pakistan civilians and now his so called sanctions on Russia, the man child could close all exit doors to Afghanistan.
Bush had only one exit out of Afghanistan with the possibility of using Russian airspace as the second one, now do you understand, but the man child has damaged the relations with both Pakistan and Russia, piss poor foreign relations with countries he needs to extract troops and equipment out of Afghanistan.

Location hidden

#189865 May 2, 2014
<quoted text>
How often do I have to acknowledge, to underline that the Obama administration, with the help of the CIA, totally screwed up the post-Benghazi sad affair? A million times? How many times do I have to tell you that the president and the secretary of state don't have the time and leisure to look after the security of 200 embassies and legations around the world, and how many times do you have to be told that the Ambassador himself refused additional protection? Yes,. the administration f+cked up the Benghazi post mortem. But it did not order the attack, unlike Afghanistan and Iraq. No logical or sensible reply? Easy. Tell me I'm gay.
The CIA did not screw up the Benghazi affair. The State Department headed by Hilary Clinton did!!!
I have replied about the Afghan and Iraqi operations many times before. We should have kicked butt and then pulled out.
There is no way we, or anyone else, can reform Muslims!
Public Integrity org

New Brunswick, NJ

#189866 May 2, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have time atm.... it is on my list.
Thanks.
Your welcome.

It is worth it. IMO

It is one of the reasons I cannot ever vote for the lesser of two evils.

Both parties are in cahoots with mainstream/rightwing media.

==========

In Corporate Media, Democratic Populism Always a Danger
April 29, 2014 / http://tinyurl.com/ov886ky
One of the most consistent rules in corporate media's political coverage: If you're talking about Democrats, you should point out that those who drift too far to the left could find themselves in trouble (Extra!, 7/06).
With Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren out promoting a new book, you can expect to hear this line. "The left is looking for a fighter and a fiery populist," ABC's Jeff Zeleny explained on This Week (4/27/14).
http://www.fair.org/blog/2014/04/29/in-corpor...

========

Noam Chomsky Documentary "Manufacturing Consent The Political Consent of Mass Media"

Orwell Rolls in his Grave (Full 3HR Documentary)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Public Integrity org

New Brunswick, NJ

#189867 May 2, 2014
Major Parts of World Ignored by U.S. TV News in 2013
WASHINGTON, Jan 11 2014 (IPS)/ http://tinyurl.com/lvd4hhd
If people outside the United States are looking for answers why Americans often seem so clueless about the world outside their borders, they could start with what the three major U.S. television networks offered their viewers in the way of news during 2013.
Syria and celebrities dominated foreign coverage by ABC, NBC, and CBS – whose combined evening news broadcasts are the single most important media source of information about national and international events for most Americans. Vast portions of the globe went almost entirely ignored, according to the latest annual review by the authoritative Tyndall Report.
Latin America, most of Europe and sub-Saharan Africa, South Asia apart from Afghanistan, and virtually all of East Asia – despite growing tensions between China and Washington’s closest regional ally, Japan – were virtually absent from weeknight news programmes of ABC, NBC, and CBS last year, according to the report, which has tracked the three networks’ evening news coverage continuously since 1988.
http://www.ipsnews.net/2014/01/vote-violence-...
Public Integrity org

New Brunswick, NJ

#189868 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The CIA did not screw up the Benghazi affair. The State Department headed by Hilary Clinton did!!!
I have replied about the Afghan and Iraqi operations many times before. We should have kicked butt and then pulled out.
The GOP’s embassy security problem
10/10/12 / http://tinyurl.com/obrns38
Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), chairman of the House Oversight Committee, has scheduled a fairly high-profile hearing today on security lapses at the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya. There’s one nagging problem, however, that might cause Republicans some trouble.
For example, Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), a member of Issa’s committee, told Soledad O’Brien this morning that he expects to hear testimony about security that “didn’t meet the basic, minimum standards required for a facility such as the one we had in Benghazi.” Chaffetz added that policymakers have to “make sure it doesn’t happen in other places around the world.”
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/the-g...

==========

GOP Rep: I ‘Absolutely’ Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security
October 10, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/8dtbwbd
Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) said today that he voted to cut funding for U.S. embassy security amid political attacks from Republicans that the Obama administration did not do enough to secure the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya that was attacked last month.
Republicans and their allies have been trying to politicize the attack — which killed four Americans, including the U.S. Ambassador to Libya — suggesting, without evidence, the Obama administration may have ignored intelligence that the attack was imminent, didn’t properly secure the Benghazi compound and is now trying to cover it up.
But hidden beneath the GOP campaign is the fact that House Republicans voted to cut nearly $300 million from the U.S. embassy security budget. When asked if he voted to cut the funds this morning on CNN, Chaffetz said,“Absolutely“:
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/...

=========

GOP cuts to embassy security draw scrutiny, jabs from Democrats
09/18/12 / http://tinyurl.com/9ajgehg
Republicans have sought to cut hundreds of millions of dollars slated for security at U.S. embassies and consulates since gaining control of the House in 2011.
Democrats are scrutinizing the GOP proposals in the wake of attacks on U.S. embassies and consulates in the Middle East, one of which saw Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three other Americans murdered.
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/250237-gop-...

----------

Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice Tell The Truth About Iraq
July and August 2001 before 9/11/01 Iraq was no threat

Rogue Squalor

South Holland, IL

#189869 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very rarely can one make a post that is 100% false, without even a shred of truth in it. But by golly sir, I think you just did it.

Also, you might want to check with David Betrayus on the validity of your first comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Fitius T Bluster 1,580,110
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 55 min SweLL GirL 11,169
Depression, pain n anxiety treatment; 2 hr Gard 3
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr Alyssa76 3,698
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Beams 63,943
News Mayor Emanuel, City of Chicago File Federal Law... 7 hr spud 93
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 12 hr Sojourner UNtruth 14

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages