BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243240 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189838 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
We just don't care anymore.
I just hope I am alive to see the royal flush one day<quoted text>
Sir Thomas Crapper. He made the first porcelain, water-trap toilet for the King of England. And like all good makers of fine porcelain, he had his name on it!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Crapper
Have you ever sat on a Crapper?
Can't say that I have ever been on an "original". So, his name really went to shyt,, huh?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#189839 May 2, 2014
From today's issue of Science

Perovskite Solar Cells Keep On Surging

"The hottest solar cell materials are on the march again."

"One group's cells turn just shy of 20% of incoming solar energy into electricity. That's up from 16.2% efficiency reported in February and 3.8% just 5 years ago."

"Layering perovskite cells on top of conventional solar cells to make "tandem" cells could push the efficiency up to 32%. That could make solar electricity as cheap as electricity produced from coal or natural gas, according to estimates from the U. S. Department of Energy. "
Public Integrity org

New Brunswick, NJ

#189840 May 2, 2014
Orwell Rolls in his Grave (Full 3HR Documentary)

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#189842 May 2, 2014
When I lose, everybody loses.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#189843 May 2, 2014
wojar wrote:
From today's issue of Science
Perovskite Solar Cells Keep On Surging
"The hottest solar cell materials are on the march again."
"One group's cells turn just shy of 20% of incoming solar energy into electricity. That's up from 16.2% efficiency reported in February and 3.8% just 5 years ago."
"Layering perovskite cells on top of conventional solar cells to make "tandem" cells could push the efficiency up to 32%. That could make solar electricity as cheap as electricity produced from coal or natural gas, according to estimates from the U. S. Department of Energy. "
Ah caveat: If the sun is shinning!!!

Location hidden

#189844 May 2, 2014
If the Libtards were not worried about Benghazi, they should NOW!!! The Obama Administration has been caught lying to Congress!!!

Trey Gowdy to head Benghazi panel
Posted on May 2, 2014

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2014/05/trey-gowd...

Location hidden

#189845 May 2, 2014
Issa Subpoenas Kerry To Testify On Benghazi

House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa is issuing a subpoena for Secretary of State John Kerry to testify before the committee May 21 about Benghazi, Issa announced Friday.

The move comes in the wake of new, "smoking gun" emails that show top White House officials working to craft a narrative that the attack was the result of a YouTube video and "not a broader failure of policy."
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

Location hidden

#189846 May 2, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Law of man can indeed be changed. As to the 10th commandment, they need changing. Badly. Very badly. God's laws? Who told you they were God's laws? God himself? No? Some looney-tooney prophet who claims God spoke to him? Are you nuts?
Well, I guess sooner or later we will both see who's nuts, won't we!

Location hidden

#189847 May 2, 2014
<quoted text>
I see. Not so bad when it's just a lowly American official being killed by terrorists. Not like an Ambassador, no sirrreeee. Wow, wtg, Rogue. I suppose, a non-commissioned Chief Warrant Officer getting killed is not as bad as a Major getting killed, right?
Cover-up? What was there to cover up? And, compared to Obama's tenure, did you even bother to read Poppo's list? It goes on and on. What does NOT go on and on are GWB's responses - there were none, right?
I guess you do not know the difference between a commissioned officer and a non-commissioned one. Non-commissioned officers are "appointed" while Commissioned officer approved by the Senate. As a Commissioned officer I could "command" a unit, promote and demote subordinates, I could arrest people, had "notary" authority, etc.
The NU.S. Navy and Marines have commissioned their warrant officers for as long as I can remember. The Army started in 1986.

Location hidden

#189848 May 2, 2014
Deep Throat thinks that because Canada does not commission their Warrant Officers, that the U.S. does not either. And he thinks that because he is gay, so am I. Yes, I am happy to be a heterosexual.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#189850 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Deep Throat forgot about Prohibition which was an actual amendment to our Constitution but was overturned by another Constitutional Amendment. No law is fixed in stone except for the Ten Commandments of God.
You can change the laws of man but not God's Laws.
*cough*bull shit*cough*

Graven images? Ever seen a catholic church? How about those statues of the ten commandment tablets everyone is sooo enthused about?

God's laws are obeyed only when convenient...even by those bound by allegiance.

As far as being "set in stone"...

Next time you see someone working on a Saturday....let them know Rogue.

That is the real sabbath...not Sunday.

That changed rather nicely and quietly...didn't it? Wonder if anyone alerted god?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189851 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah caveat: If the sun is shinning!!!
That is what batteries are for....

Thought you were mechanically inclined?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189852 May 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hear? The "Benghazi" memo wasn't about Benghazi! Obviously, this admin has their scandals mixed up. The Benghazi memo was really about the IRS and the IRS emails/memos were really about the NSA. While the NSA memo was actually about Benghazi!!!!!!!!!!
The only question is, how many of you flaming lips believe the WH hype?
The question, rather, is, how many died in Iraq and how many died in Benghazi?

BTW, Benghazi , however unfortunate and tragic, was planned by the enemy, NOT by the president.

Iraq, though, however tragic and unfortunate, was not planned by Iraq, but planned by the president.
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#189853 May 2, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>We have only had one occupant of The White House that so despised our country that on his election day he stated that he wanted to get rid of The Constitution and transform our country. That is the same occupant that disrespected The Supreme Court during The States of The Union Address. Thia is the same occupant that caused an ambassador to be tortured and murdered because of his foreign policy and caused even more to die to push his agenda in operation Fast and Furious.
Answer: Do you think that it is right and moral to just make up things? That is known as LYING.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189854 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Tootsie, I was a COMMISSIONED Chief Warrant Officer (CW4). Next, and aviation warrant officer has the same collateral value as a any general officer. In 1980 a Pvt E-1 was worth $300k and it went up to $1M for a general. And aviation warranted officers were also valued as $1M in 1980.
Let's say there is a helicopter crash and both WO pilots are killed, one general, one colonel, one CSM and one private. The Collateral crash report would report,
1 UH-60 at $2M
2 WO Avn @$2m
1 O-7 (general)@$1M
1 O-6 (colonel)@$900K
1 E-9 (CSM)@$900K
1 E-1 (Pvt @$300K
for a total loss of $7.2M
I am sure the value has gone up since.
Oh, I looked up the house my parents owned at 2232 Candlewood Dr., Alexandria, VA and in 1967 they bought that house for $35K and in 1971 they sold it for $42K. I checked Zillow and it is now worth $522K
Oh, and in early July 2009 I took my 10 y/o g-son to Wash. DC and along with seeing Washington and Mount Vernon I stopped by the old house. It looks about the same as it was over forty years ago. I also stopped at the florist shop, The Blossom Shop, were I worked after school during my senior year in high school. Yep, I drove a light purple flower van!!!
It was good after school job. Two hours after school and four hours on Saturday which gave me a take home pay of $70-90 every two weeks. And I got to take home flowers that were about to be thrown out.
I would drop some off at my girl friends house. They would die in a day or two but she got flowers twice a week and what young girl does not like flowers twice a week.
It begs the question... when will they start paying people what they are "worth"?
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#189855 May 2, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of The United States,not even for one day. Barack Obama was not born before 1866.
There is nothing in the Constitution---not in Article II and not in the 14th amendment either---hat requires a person's father (or the mother or BOTH parents) to be US citizens.

“What is a natural born citizen? Clearly, someone born within the United States or one of its territories is a natural born citizen.”(Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on OCTOBER 5, 2004)--Senator Orrin G. Hatch (R-UT).

“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are "natural born citizens" and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are "natural born citizens" eligible to serve as President ..."---- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]

"Some birthers imagine that there is a difference between being a “citizen by birth” or a “native citizen” on the one hand and a “natural born” citizen on the other.“Eccentric” is too kind a word for this notion, which is either daft or dishonest. All three terms are identical in meaning."---The Wall Street Journal ( http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297... )

"Every child born in the United States is a natural-born United States citizen except for the children of diplomats.”---Senator Lindsay Graham (December 11, 2008 letter to constituents)

THEY are right, and you are wrong:

More reading on the subject:

http://www.fredthompsonsamerica.com/2012/07/3...

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyiname...

http://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/www.obama...

http://tesibria.typepad.com/whats_your_eviden...

The articles are right, and you are wrong.

Ottawa

#189856 May 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you do not know the difference between a commissioned officer and a non-commissioned one. Non-commissioned officers are "appointed" while Commissioned officer approved by the Senate. As a Commissioned officer I could "command" a unit, promote and demote subordinates, I could arrest people, had "notary" authority, etc.
The NU.S. Navy and Marines have commissioned their warrant officers for as long as I can remember. The Army started in 1986.
1. Your first lie is debunked. Read my post, where I stated "In any other military, you're a non-commissioned officer. Period".I never mentioned Canada, I mentioned "country".

2. The rest of your gibberish has no bearing on the matter.

Ottawa

#189857 May 2, 2014
acques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Law of man can indeed be changed. As to the 10th commandment, they need changing. Badly. Very badly. God's laws? Who told you they were God's laws? God himself? No? Some looney-tooney prophet who claims God spoke to him? Are you nuts?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I guess sooner or later we will both see who's nuts, won't we!
THIS, this is your reply? And it's based on...?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189858 May 2, 2014
Public Integrity org wrote:
Orwell Rolls in his Grave (Full 3HR Documentary)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =g_lYGyIaK80XX
Don't have time atm.... it is on my list.

Thanks.

Location hidden

#189859 May 2, 2014
<quoted text>
The question, rather, is, how many died in Iraq and how many died in Benghazi?
BTW, Benghazi , however unfortunate and tragic, was planned by the enemy, NOT by the president.
Iraq, though, however tragic and unfortunate, was not planned by Iraq, but planned by the president.
Well, why does our president have a Secrete Service detachment and a high security fence around the White House? Because he thinks there is a security risk? Why did we reduce our security at Benghazi while the Brits and the Red Cross pulled out?!?
The fact is Obama has been caught in a LIE just like Nixon was caught in a LIE!!! Nixon had no prior knowledge of, nor did he approve of, the Watergate break-in. But he, like Obama, tried to cover it up!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min JCPete 1,683,313
booker 24 min LAMAS FUR QUAKS 3
lamas and safe spaces 1 hr LAMAS FUR QUAKS 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Thor156 11,770
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Someone special 105,427
Anybody know who the doorman/bouncer of The Woo... 3 hr Someone special 1
maxine waters 3 hr Kent Holdren 8
Trump is A 4 hr Mulvaney C SUC 371

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web