BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#189555 Apr 27, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you, the clown that stomps on his own trailer-park turds, for lack of bubble wrap LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd). Hey, where IS Dale?
Petroleum products. YOU? OMG, do you get paid for being so funny?
Never really caught on to the symbolism behind petroleum products.

It is LRS so, I just assume he is making reference to some sort of lube.

Dale is different he "LMAOs" only at the opening. LRS cranks it out as punctuation.

:)

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189556 Apr 27, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
My very favorite moment of the 2008 election was when (I think Romney) announced to fox that "If you elect Obama... the terrorist will test him here." (It was around the beginning of November)
Translation... Electing Obama will directly result in another large scale attack on the U.S.
Save the "bail out the banks under threat of martial law." It was the last time I had heard a politician threaten America.
Sorry not Romney... Rumsfeld.

Not a whole lot of difference between the two. Romney's suit seems more expensive.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189557 Apr 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Sheppard Smith, Fox News.
"If you check President Obama's last trip over-seas, his wife left just after their visit to France . She has yet to accompany him to any Arab country. Think about it. Why is Michellere turning to the states when 'official' trips to foreign countries generally include the First Lady."
Here's one thought on the matter.
While in a Blockbuster renting videos I came across a video called "Obama". There were two men standing next to me and we talked about President Obama. These guys were Arabs, so I asked them why they thought Michelle Obama headed home following the President's recent visit to France instead of traveling on to Saudi Arabia and Turkey with her husband. They told me she could not go to Saudi Arabia, Turkey or Iraq.
I said "Why not,(?) Laura Bush went to Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Dubai." They said that Obama is a Muslim and therefore he is not allowed to bring his wife into countries that adhere to Sharia Law.
Two points of interest here:
1) I thought it interesting that two American Arabs at Blockbuster believe that our President is a Muslim, who follows a strict Islamic creed.
2) They also said that's the reason he bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia. It was a signal to the Muslim world, acknowledging his religion.
For further consideration, here is a response from Dr. Jim Murk, a Middle Eastern Scholar and expert on Islam.
This is his explanation of what the Arab American's were saying.
"An orthodox Muslim man would never take his wife on a politically oriented trip to any nation which practices Sharia law, particularly Saudi Arabia where the Wahhabi sect is dominant. This is true and it is why Obama left Michelle in Europe . She will stay home when he visits Arab countries. He knows Muslim protocol; this includes, bowing to the Saudi King. Obamais regarded as a Muslim in the Arab world, because he was born to a Muslim father; he acknowledged his Muslim faith with George Stephanopoulus. Note that he downplays his involvement with Christianity(after toutingit in the election campaign , by not publicly joining a Christian church in DC. And occasionally attending the chapel for services at Camp David.
He also played down the fact that America is a Christian country and said, unbelievably, that it was one of the largest Muslim nations in the world, which is nonsense. He has publicly taken the side of the Palestiniansin the conflict with Israel and he ignored the National Day of Prayer, something no other President has ever done. He conceals his true faith to the detriment of the American people."
--- JimMurk, Doctor of Philosophy in Middle Eastern Culture & Religion.
What decade do you live in where blockbuster still exist?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189558 Apr 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Sheppard Smith, Fox News.
"If you check President Obama's last trip over-seas, his wife left just after their visit to France . She has yet to accompany him to any Arab country. Think about it. Why is Michellere turning to the states when 'official' trips to foreign countries generally include the First Lady."
Here's one thought on the matter.
While in a Blockbuster renting videos I came across a video called "Obama". There were two men standing next to me and we talked about President Obama. These guys were Arabs, so I asked them why they thought Michelle Obama headed home following the President's recent visit to France instead of traveling on to Saudi Arabia and Turkey with her husband. They told me she could not go to Saudi Arabia, Turkey or Iraq.
I said "Why not,(?) Laura Bush went to Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Dubai." They said that Obama is a Muslim and therefore he is not allowed to bring his wife into countries that adhere to Sharia Law.
Two points of interest here:
1) I thought it interesting that two American Arabs at Blockbuster believe that our President is a Muslim, who follows a strict Islamic creed.
2) They also said that's the reason he bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia. It was a signal to the Muslim world, acknowledging his religion.
For further consideration, here is a response from Dr. Jim Murk, a Middle Eastern Scholar and expert on Islam.
This is his explanation of what the Arab American's were saying.
"An orthodox Muslim man would never take his wife on a politically oriented trip to any nation which practices Sharia law, particularly Saudi Arabia where the Wahhabi sect is dominant. This is true and it is why Obama left Michelle in Europe . She will stay home when he visits Arab countries. He knows Muslim protocol; this includes, bowing to the Saudi King. Obamais regarded as a Muslim in the Arab world, because he was born to a Muslim father; he acknowledged his Muslim faith with George Stephanopoulus. Note that he downplays his involvement with Christianity(after toutingit in the election campaign , by not publicly joining a Christian church in DC. And occasionally attending the chapel for services at Camp David.
He also played down the fact that America is a Christian country and said, unbelievably, that it was one of the largest Muslim nations in the world, which is nonsense. He has publicly taken the side of the Palestiniansin the conflict with Israel and he ignored the National Day of Prayer, something no other President has ever done. He conceals his true faith to the detriment of the American people."
--- JimMurk, Doctor of Philosophy in Middle Eastern Culture & Religion.
In America, Romney is tagged as a Christian.

Even though Mormons think Christians are an "abomination".(Their word, not mine)

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#189559 Apr 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
ACTIONS speak louder than words.
Another interesting item regarding Sharia Law. Why has Barack Hussein Obama insisted that the U.S. Attorney General hold the trials of the 911 Muslim Terrorists in Civilian Courts as Common Criminals instead of as Terrorists who attacked the United States of America ? If the Muslim Terrorists are tried in Military Tribunals, convicted and sentenced to death, by LAW, Barack Hussein Obama, as President of the United States , would be required to sign their death warrants. He would not be required to sign the death warrants if they are sentenced to death by a Civilian Court . Muslim Jihadist, Army Major Hassan's slaughtered non-Muslim soldiers at Ft. Hood, Texas rather than go to Afghanistan and be a part of anything that could lead to the deaths of fellow Muslims. He stated that Muslims 'could not and should not kill fellow Muslims.' Is the motive for Barack Hussein Obama's insistence on civilian trials, to make sure he doesn't have to sign the death warrants for the Muslim Terrorists? Why would he, as President of the United States , not sign the death warrants for Muslim Terrorists who attacked the United States and murdered over 3,000 U. S. Citizens on 9/11? Could it be that he is FORBIDDEN by his RELIGION to authorize the execution of Muslims?
Think about that! Open your eyes, ears and mind to who the President is, how he behaves and what he is doing
Are you sure about that Mr. Military?

The president of the United States of America does not sign military tribunal death warrants. The person who signs military tribunal death warrants is the Judge Advocate General.
http://www.ask.com/question/does-the-presiden...

If actions speak louder than words when has the president acted like a Muslim?

I suppose Obama must be the Only Muslim in the world who was baptized, married, worshiped over 20 years in a Christian church and to date says he's a Christian.

Know any other Muslims like that Rogue?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189560 Apr 27, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam acts like they do because they have control. Theocracies. "Islamic Nations."
Our Christians live in a secular society. We won't allow the religious oppression that the church needs to control people.
No one here is scared of the Church. Out there... you had better just keep your mouth shut.
Our Christian brothers and sisters are limited to funding these sects.
I don't know who you consider to be your Christian brothers and sisters but it would appear you've been duped yet again. Do you have bolts in your neck? Someone pass me a wrench and I'll have ya fixed up in no time. Don't you worry.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189561 Apr 27, 2014
Talk about living in the fringe! Scruff, you been drinking? Go to bed. Nite nite.

Moreno Valley, CA

#189562 Apr 27, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama needs to stop blaming other people for his failures and take personal responsibility for his own words,deeds,actions and agenda. At all levels of advanced military training we are reminded that when in command we never blame our predecessors,never. Obama never served in the military so there is no way he can comprehend the concept of personal responsibility.
Really Frank, you didn't learn personal responsibility til you joined the military? And worse yet you assume no one can comprehend the concept lest they do?

Does that include Willard as well Frank?

Didn't think so.

Moreno Valley, CA

#189563 Apr 28, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
My very favorite moment of the 2008 election was when (I think Romney) announced to fox that "If you elect Obama... the terrorist will test him here." (It was around the beginning of November)
Translation... Electing Obama will directly result in another large scale attack on the U.S.
Save the "bail out the banks under threat of martial law." It was the last time I had heard a politician threaten America.
Romney was so pathetic a campaigner it was as if he was doing stand-up comedy. That anyone took him seriously is still a mystery. He would consistently tell one scary lie after another.

His so called dog whistle scary style politics only terrified the dogs and left everyone else shaking their heads wondering how such an intelligent man could even think of pandering to the crazies.

They never liked Romney anyway because no way would he have ever been able to speak fluent birfoon and they very well knew it.

Moreno Valley, CA

#189564 Apr 28, 2014
Guru wrote:
obama:
“When ignorant folks want to advertise their ignorance you don't really have to do anything, you just let them talk," Obama said today about the Clippers' situation.
So let's look at obama:
"I was born in Hawaii".
No, he wasn't. If he was, he would not have to create a forged birth certificate that is a comical forgery, which is both treason and a felony.
"I was born in Hawaii".
Then why do you have to use a stolen SS# from a state you had never been in that has been stolen from a dead man that was born over 123 years ago?
In addition, your selective service registration card is 100% fake, and has numbers that are both upside-down and missing on the same document.
Then why do you as the POTUS fail E-Verify every single time? Why can't you even sign up to your signature legislation, Obamacare, because E-Verify has no record of you being a citizen. How can that possibly be? Even at Taco Bell they use E-Verify for their employees and the huge, giant, 3 foot-square sign is staring at you right on the wall as you entire the store. Therefore, you, obama, are not even qualified to work at Taco Bell!
Why does your biography state that you were born in Kenya?
Why are all of your passports, grades, college degrees, applications, scholarships and everything else hidden by you? And why doesn't anybody remember you in college?
Why did you orge Harrison J Bounell's name on the deed to YOUR HOUSE in Chicago in 2009 when you bought it? Is it because you had to use his SS# that you stole in order to pass title to your home to "you"? Obviously, it was. Why else would you do that? Real estate fraud, forgery, and felony is what that is.
obama: "The only people that don't want to disclose the truth are those people with something to hide."
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Let me try and give you a clue Guru.

You're suffering from what appears to an incurable case of birfoon delusional syndrom.

Every word you posted has either been explained satisfactorily to the sane or debunked.

Obama has been re-elected so it should be obvious to you by now that only the birfoon can hear your plea.

Yes I know it must be very frustrating that you find yourself incapable of resisting belief in what every court liberal or conservative has deemed pure Internet gossip and speculation.

But try and understand that Obama is not some janitor working at your local middle school.

He is the POTUS and I believe this is where the birfoon gets confused. No way would he be where he is if his papers weren't in order.

And always try to remember,

“Belief like any other moving body follows the path of least resistance”
Samuel Butler

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#189565 Apr 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I see Tapeworm is spreading his BS as usual. What an amusing tool! Killary didn't do her job. That means she failed (see BHO for further info on failure). Then they all lied about it. Why were witnesses intimidated not to come forward? Hmmm..... Inch along now tapey. LMAO @ U!!!
Why did the guy who made up the story about a stand down order say he was intimidated?

Some people don't know the difference between facts and evidence.

How many people in diplomatic missions were killed under Dubya's watch? Using Romper logic, that means he didn't do his job.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Maybe Rouge should ask the House Republicans why they slashed funding for embassy security?
2. The evidence is that there were both planned extremist activity and elements of a spontaneous protest.
3. All the evidence was not available when Susan Rice made her remarks to the press, and the CIA had said, at the time, that it was at least in part, a spontaneous demonstration. Obama himself, referred to the attack saying we would not tolerate terrorism. The claim that he "lied" is itself a lie. Finally, remarks made after the fact could not possibly cause four people to die. It is despicable that people are still trying to use that tragic event for petty political motives.
----------
"Hicks, bald and with a white chin beard, said his "jaw dropped" when he heard U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice falsely claim on TV that there had been a protest at the Benghazi consulate, but he declined an invitation to challenge the veracity of the director of national intelligence, who said the statement reflected "our collective best judgment at the time."
Hicks was not in Benghazi at the time of the attack. He was not a witness. Hicks was also the guy who made the blatantly false statement about a "stand down" order issued to the military. Never happened.
"Hicks said he thought a flyover by U.S. jets could have deterred the second of the two attacks that night, but he declined to question the judgment of the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, who has said there was no way to get the fighters there in time."
Dana Milbank. Yarn fails to tie Benghazi lapses to politics. Washington Post, The. 05/09/2013.
<quoted text>
wojar

Bristol, CT

#189566 Apr 28, 2014
Between facts, evidence, opinions, and yarns.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189567 Apr 28, 2014
Speaking of "Christian principles" - I see where the Westborough Clown Troupe is planning to protest at Indy since Jim Nabors has announced that it will be his last. I sure hope they can find a spot to park their shortbus

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#189568 Apr 28, 2014
"Four people were killed and at least 35 have been wounded in shootings across the city since Friday night, Chicago police said."

Chicago Sun Times

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#189569 Apr 28, 2014
Jacques,
While I do have empathy for the families and friends who were on board Malaysia flight 370 when it disappeared from antiquated radar, I see this particular disaster a good thing to hopefully open people's sleepy eyes and move them away from commercial aviation.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#189570 Apr 28, 2014
Jacques,
Those aviation bean-bags are focusing their search efforts on a 10 square kilometer area of one of the remotest places on Earth.
This based on a four questionable "pings".

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#189571 Apr 28, 2014
Jacques,
The trend is to eliminate human error in technology.
As long as there are pilots airplanes there will be always be human errors that result in the cost of mountains of money and the backwards flow of progress.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189572 Apr 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who you consider to be your Christian brothers and sisters but it would appear you've been duped yet again. Do you have bolts in your neck? Someone pass me a wrench and I'll have ya fixed up in no time. Don't you worry.
No argument from you then.

Americans. To answer your question.

Does it surprise you that Christianity hasn't even gotten past exorcisms and witchcraft here in the 21st century?

You are not further advanced than the barbaric Muslims. You have secular society to thank for the appearance of civility.

The very last thing they have to cling to is the false notion that some sort of moral code can be derived from mythos.

No one argues the truth of religion anymore... that has been conquered.
No one argues the benefits of religion... we know it is outweighed.
All that is left is what form of cultural morality it provides... and that is a losing battle as well.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#189573 Apr 28, 2014
Jacques,
Aviation is responsible for a disproportionate amount of waste and ruin that does not benefit most of mankind.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189574 Apr 28, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
Speaking of "Christian principles" - I see where the Westborough Clown Troupe is planning to protest at Indy since Jim Nabors has announced that it will be his last. I sure hope they can find a spot to park their shortbus
A shining example of what they do with the little power they have left.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,153,958
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 50 min Le Jimbo 17
1 dead, 9 injured in daytime Chicago shootings 58 min reality is a crutch 1
xtra xtra read all about it! 1 hr Read and weep 1
The truth regarding Ebola 1 hr C_Evertt Coop 2
Italian boys confession. 1 hr Bubba Klintler 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Earthling-1 49,187
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:17 am PST