BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 214288 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Frank

Spokane, WA

#189744 Apr 30, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still here Mr. Liars?
Hasn't it dawned on you yet that to everyone save the ignorant birfoon the Obama campaign released his official BC June 13, 2008.
Obviously if his BC is in order (and the HDoH says it is and they can prove it )
Then there's no reason for any other of his official docs to be out of order.
See the birfoon dilemma Mr. Liars?
College records? Can you name any other candidate who released his college records Mr. Liars?
We haven't had any other White House occupant that were the son of a foreigner, nor have we had any other occupant of The White House who was raised in Indonesia during his youth. Obama is a professional liar, who couldn't tell the truth if you pinned his ears back. He lied about Benghazi,Fast and Furious,about IRS, about ObamaKare and about every thing else, why should anyone believe anything that comes out of the left side of his mouth? Who said that if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor or if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance? Who said the average family would save $2500 a year with ObamaKare? Obama is not only the most corrupt occupant of the White House, he is also the most dishonest.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#189745 Apr 30, 2014
"We're taking down the surrender flag that has flown over so many drug efforts; we're running up the battle flag."

Ronald Cocaine Reagan

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#189746 Apr 30, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Mr. Liars, computer generated copy same as everyone else.
College records none of your business same as everyone else.
And while Obama's title is POTUS to everyone else the ignorant birfoon is a prove idiot to everyone else.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone else's BC isn't full of errors! DUH! You don't think HIS own party would be interested in his schooling? BS. He's really more like a ROTUS. You've got 2x4s in your head, poops. Just can't help it.....LMAO @ U
I actually posted this from Kaiser Fontana using the Kindle Fire HDX 7 my son had brought me Christmas last; however I forgot to charge the keyboard (iwertz foldable bluetooth) before I left home and could only squeeze off this post. The last sentence should have read,

“And while Obama's title is POTUS to everyone else, to the same everyone else the ignorant birfoon is a proven idiot”

That said, your reply was as easily predictable as your customary folly.

There are no errors on Obama's BC and it should be evident by now even to the birfoon that when an official such as Arizona's secretary of Ken Bennett felt pressure from the birfoon to verify the facts of Obama's BC, Kenya never crossed his mind nor that of the ignorant birfoon.

He obviously went directly to the only folks he knew could actually verify the facts.
http://www.azcentral.com/12news/Obama-Verific...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#189747 May 1, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>It is already state law in every state that adults have identification.
Like in Nazi Germany Frank? Maybe you should be required to post links.
http://tinyurl.com/pwjfg7g
http://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-laws/cal...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189749 May 1, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Romper thinks that if a person buys a gallon of gas it proves his paranoid delusions are true.

Sad, very sad.
Romper has so many delusions - all unrelated but yet each is absolute proof that the next is true (in Romper's tiny little bean)

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#189750 May 1, 2014
"One picture is worth one thousand denials."

Ronald Cocaine Reagan
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#189751 May 1, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they're busy trying NOT to get shot in the back by one of the "NICE" people! Go back to your damn desert.
The United States military beat the Nazis and Japs in less than 4 years yet we are still fighting in Afghanistan.

In 1979 the Red Army took over Afghanistan in less than one week and then spent the next ten years fighting an internecine guerrilla war with the second best military on earth.

Smarten Up.
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#189752 May 1, 2014
In Corporate Media, Democratic Populism Always a Danger
April 29, 2014 /

One of the most consistent rules in corporate media's political coverage: If you're talking about Democrats, you should point out that those who drift too far to the left could find themselves in trouble (Extra!, 7/06).

With Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren out promoting a new book, you can expect to hear this line. "The left is looking for a fighter and a fiery populist," ABC's Jeff Zeleny explained on This Week (4/27/14).

He went on:

Some moderate Democrats fear her economic populism is a dead end for the party. But to her admirers, she is a political celebrity. And even if her name is not on the ballot, her ideas may still drive the race.

All right–so some people think she'd lead the party into a dead end, but people who like her say she's a celebrity.

It's worth asking: What exactly are the policies that Warren is proposing that could be so dangerous? If it's banking regulation and consumer protection, it's hard to imagine issues that could be more popular with the public.

If Zeleny's critics are really saying that Warren's criticism of Wall Street would hurt the party with industry donors, then perhaps there's something to it. A graphic ABC flashes on the screen is from a Wall Street Journal op-ed by two professional Democratic centrists, who think the smart move is to start talking about the funding crisis in Social Security and Medicare.

But here's a bigger question: Do you ever hear reporters arguing that these center-right Democrats are a "dead end" for the party's electoral chances? There's a good case to be made that Democrats who don't take forceful populist positions are more likely to pose serious risks to the Democrats' success. But a reporter who made that case would be attacked for being "biased"; when you say it about the party's left wing, though, it's just media conventional wisdom
http://www.fair.org/blog/2014/04/29/in-corpor...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189753 May 1, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the loud boorish ignorant blowhard : "The U.S. should ban all Atheists"
Yes, ban Edison, ban Carl Sagan, ban your rightist idol Ayn Rand, ban Joyce Carol Oats, ban Gore Vidal, YES, by god, ban all those dangerous atheists that produce nothing. And make sure, were they alive, that Proust, Bertrand Russell, Simone de Beauvoir, Solshenitsyn were never granted visitors' visa to the U.S. lest they anger the KKK and NRA.
<quoted text>
And that's all you got following your nincompoop statement, to wit to ban the best of the best?
Oh, I forgot. Ban Mark Twain, that red Commie Atheist and Why not ban Will Rogers too?
Sorry, I'm all out of tissues.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189754 May 1, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper thinks that if a person buys a gallon of gas it proves his paranoid delusions are true.
Sad, very sad.
Do your delusions get deposited in your bank account? Didn't think so, Tapeworm. LMAO @ U (especially) Ever checked on how many products use petroleum or one of its by-products? Unfortunately, for you, there's not a damn thing you can do about it. LMAO!!! BTW, brainchild, we have 5 wells going now. HEE HEE HEE
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189755 May 1, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I actually posted this from Kaiser Fontana using the Kindle Fire HDX 7 my son had brought me Christmas last; however I forgot to charge the keyboard (iwertz foldable bluetooth) before I left home and could only squeeze off this post. The last sentence should have read,
“And while Obama's title is POTUS to everyone else, to the same everyone else the ignorant birfoon is a proven idiot”
That said, your reply was as easily predictable as your customary folly.
There are no errors on Obama's BC and it should be evident by now even to the birfoon that when an official such as Arizona's secretary of Ken Bennett felt pressure from the birfoon to verify the facts of Obama's BC, Kenya never crossed his mind nor that of the ignorant birfoon.
He obviously went directly to the only folks he knew could actually verify the facts.
http://www.azcentral.com/12news/Obama-Verific...
Absolutely hilarious!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189756 May 1, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper has so many delusions - all unrelated but yet each is absolute proof that the next is true (in Romper's tiny little bean)
Pfft.
Learn to Read

United States

#189757 May 1, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Pfft.
More of that substantive, intelligent commentary for which Romper has become famous

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#189758 May 1, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I want to visit the swamp if ignorance and twisted panties? You're the moron that wanted to meet and then ran and hid for a month. But then for an email militiaman that kind of "toughness" probably merits a "copper star"
BAAHHhahahaa

Electronic militia.

Elitia!... good morning.

Ty LTR.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189759 May 1, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you sit in the middle of a pentagram at midnight, don't you? Do you have your lil devil candles burning all around you? LMAO!!! The U.S. should ban all Atheists. You produce nothing of value. The only thing you promote is negativity. Sounds about right for you. Sad and pathetic, kind of like the DIM party itself.
Pentagrams and candles are for superstitious people... like catholics.

If we don't believe in gods... what are the chances we believe in his antagonist?

No matter what... the world ends bloody... and WE are the negative ones.

If you "banned" atheist... who is going to do all the science?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189760 May 1, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More of that substantive, intelligent commentary for which Romper has become famous
I used four letters and said more than you did in 12 words! You just don't have a snowball's chance in hell, Twink. LMAO @ U

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189761 May 1, 2014
LRS wrote:
See if you can guess who I am.
Delay, delay, delay, delay, delay........
Any guesses? LMAO @ U COMPLETE FOOLS LMAO
Jesus?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189762 May 1, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
BAAHHhahahaa
Electronic militia.
Elitia!... good morning.
Ty LTR.
Feeling a bit sheepish, as usual, this morning? LMAO!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189763 May 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Says the loud boorish ignorant blowhard : "The U.S. should ban all Atheists"
Yes, ban Edison, ban Carl Sagan, ban your rightist idol Ayn Rand, ban Joyce Carol Oats, ban Gore Vidal, YES, by god, ban all those dangerous atheists that produce nothing. And make sure, were they alive, that Proust, Bertrand Russell, Simone de Beauvoir, Solshenitsyn were never granted visitors' visa to the U.S. lest they anger the KKK and NRA.
We need more people spearheading technology... like Oral Roberts, Jimmy Swaggart and that pillar of idiocy...Falwell.

NOVA could just run the 700 club on a 24 hour loop...

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189764 May 1, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>It is already state law in every state that adults have identification.
No, it is not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Incognito4Ever 1,382,536
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr CrunchyBacon 101,938
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 59,459
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2,034
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 976
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr PEllen 1,497
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr PEllen 2,405
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages