BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#189617 Apr 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If he were, he'd be behind bars at this very moment! LMAO @ these DABS
"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"! Study that long and hard tapey. Now, inch along.
Sorry loser, fool a birfoon twice, ten times, no difference, birfoons are immune to reason.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall the Dems saying that Obama was the most highly scrutinized candidate in their history. The claim that he was not vetted is ridiculous. The fact is, after so much birfoonism, and even claims by guys like Trump (who certainly has the money to investigate), not a shred, iota, scintilla of evidence to support the birfoon delusion that lacks a motive.

Bristol, CT

#189618 Apr 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely ask for a refund! Seriously, cause you're a 100% verified dipshyt! LMAO @ U
Pathetic birfoon has nothing left but name-calling.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, I can't help you if staying on-point is "changing the subject" in Birfoonistan.
Incidentally, as I mentioned before, I have a BS in Biology and a Ph. D. in Biochemistry. It's not my fault that the ignorant birfoon thinks tapeworms are inchworms. I have never worked with tapeworms, but one of my colleagues did. It was kind of gross to look at her tapeworms in NMR tubes. But tapeworms were easy to use for in-vivo NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) back then as they could be squished into a small tube with a diameter of less than 3 cm, unlike a human being. It was pretty amazing what you could do back then, and today with magnetic resonance. most people think magnetic resonance is just for imaging, as an alternative to x-rays. Fine details of molecular structure, inter-atomic distances, conformations, and on and on. And electron spin resonance is another exquisite technique for investigation biochemical and chemical processes and structures.
Grow up ignorant birfoon.
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#189619 Apr 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"! Study that long and hard tapey. Now, inch along.
The real problem is that the birfoon fools himself, over and over.

Bristol, CT

#189620 Apr 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely ask for a refund! Seriously, cause you're a 100% verified dipshyt! LMAO @ U
The birfoon thinks name-calling is a rebuttal.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, I can't help you if staying on-point is "changing the subject" in Birfoonistan.
Incidentally, as I mentioned before, I have a BS in Biology and a Ph. D. in Biochemistry. It's not my fault that the ignorant birfoon thinks tapeworms are inchworms. I have never worked with tapeworms, but one of my colleagues did. It was kind of gross to look at her tapeworms in NMR tubes. But tapeworms were easy to use for in-vivo NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) back then as they could be squished into a small tube with a diameter of less than 3 cm, unlike a human being. It was pretty amazing what you could do back then, and today with magnetic resonance. most people think magnetic resonance is just for imaging, as an alternative to x-rays. Fine details of molecular structure, inter-atomic distances, conformations, and on and on. And electron spin resonance is another exquisite technique for investigation biochemical and chemical processes and structures.
Grow up ignorant birfoon.
<quoted text>

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#189621 Apr 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhh......LMAO @ U!
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/vettin...
You were saying Mr. Big Brain Cell?
Do you have a point Mr. Liars? If so make it.

Your definition this time.

“To appraise, verify, or check for accuracy, authenticity, validity, et'

My definition

'To study something or to examine a person's record to see that it is acceptable or accurate”

Your first definition.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, YOUR party didn't properly vett him!
Info for you: Noun[edit]. vett n (uncountable). ability to behave in a reasonable, sensible and civilized way also including the ability to take responsibility for one's actions; ...
Yelp, you're a dumb ass and there's getting around it
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189622 Apr 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, fool a birfoon twice, ten times, no difference, birfoons are immune to reason.
<quoted text>
Sorry verified dipshyt, you missed the entire point. Why am I not surprised? LMAO @ U!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189623 Apr 28, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dumb ass you are Mr Christian Principle.
The Word is Vet.
'To study something or to examine a person's record to see that it is acceptable or accurate”
If I may,because no "normal" person could resist this, or pass it up, making this clownstomping fool look even "clownier". It's a repeat, but in words instead of numbers, of LRS-Dale's failed mathematics, namely percentages. Romper's original post said ;

"LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, YOUR party didn't properly vett him!
Info for you: Noun[edit]. vett n (uncountable). ability to behave in a reasonable, sensible and civilized way also including the ability to take responsibility for one's actions; ..."
==========

Poppo of course is right. Vett is not a word, not a verb, not "nuthin'". Vetting, yes. Vett, no. Trailer oil-man boy is now gonna try to weasel himself out of this one and I wonder why. He erred, misspelled, and just won't fess up so the illiterate dolt invents "vett". Is he going to make a fool of himself in spelling/grammar now, as he did with percentages?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189624 Apr 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic birfoon has nothing left but name-calling.
<quoted text>
You haven't made a logical point in years. Inch along tapey. Your BS is old and stale. Reeks too. The only other poster I've heard brag, over and over again about their (so-called)
education, is Tainted Tuna! Come to think of it, that poster was as big a dipshyt as you. LMAO @ U Tapey

Moreno Valley, CA

#189625 Apr 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I see Perry and Bush suffered from the same illness. Neither could remember anything past two. Now here you are not able to remember “ya can't be fooled again”

Bristol, CT

#189626 Apr 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry verified dipshyt, you missed the entire point. Why am I not surprised? LMAO @ U!!!
Oohh! Wee!! I missed the unsupported delusion!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189627 Apr 28, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a point Mr. Liars? If so make it.
Your definition this time.
“To appraise, verify, or check for accuracy, authenticity, validity, et'
My definition
Your first definition.
<quoted text>
Yelp, you're a dumb ass and there's getting around it
You said the word was "vet". I said it was "vett". What's your point, azzhole? Poops can't understand why it is of the utmost importance that a party properly vett the candidate. Try a remedial course in ignorance!!! LMAO @ Poops
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189628 Apr 28, 2014
Well, I stand corrected on the spelling of the word. However, the important thing to note is that the DIMS didn't properly vet their candidate. Hot damn, the DABS caught a word that was spelled incorrectly. Hot Damn, you boys are on a roll! LMAO @ U

BTW, any of his classmates shown up yet? Nope. LMAO

Moreno Valley, CA

#189629 Apr 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief, poops! You're ate up with the dumbazz. And, how typical, blame the other side. Damn you boys are original....NOT! LMAO @ U!
I blame the other side for nothing. It is you who are crying the blues because no one save the ignorant birfoon will share your Obama delusion.

The dems knew where Obama was born, they knew how old he was and they knew how long he had continuously lived in the country. What else did they need to know Mr. Liars?

That you “believe” he was born elsewhere in totally irrelevant.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189630 Apr 28, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame the other side for nothing. It is you who are crying the blues because no one save the ignorant birfoon will share your Obama delusion.
The dems knew where Obama was born, they knew how old he was and they knew how long he had continuously lived in the country. What else did they need to know Mr. Liars?
That you “believe” he was born elsewhere in totally irrelevant.
Well, 60% of Americans (last poll) feel Lil "o" lies on major issues and is covering up scandals. They're correct, too. Delusion? Not hardly. I don't think the DIMS did know where he was from, they just saw a candidate who was smooth with BS and they fell for it! Dumbazzes, you idiots are going to get us all killed. Close your mouth, open your eyes and ears for once in your life. Go ahead, compare his words to his actions. He lies. Period! LMAO @ U

I personally think he is a reptilian shapeshifter. Check out his guard.

http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/03/27/VIDEO-Whit...

LMAO!!!!!!!!
Sgt Prepper

Waukesha, WI

#189631 Apr 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't made a logical point in years. Inch along tapey. Your BS is old and stale. Reeks too. The only other poster I've heard brag, over and over again about their (so-called)
education, is Tainted Tuna! Come to think of it, that poster was as big a dipshyt as you. LMAO @ U Tapey
I don't miss her at all. She(?) provided a good argument for dropping out of high school. How about this lady, Nancy Ruth Owens(Jones), who claims to be Obama's half-sister and that she forged a Hawaiian Birth Certificate for him in 1985? She also claims to have killed cocaine kingpin Pablo Escobar. She thinks Mike Zullo of the Sheriff Joe's Cold Case Posse is a plant to keep the truth of Obama's birth and paternity from seeing the light of day.
www.iforgedobamasbirthcertificate.com

Moreno Valley, CA

#189632 Apr 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
BTW, any of his classmates shown up yet? Nope. LMAO
Would you like to hear from a liberal or conservative classmate Mr. Liars?

I'll go with the conservative.

Now please understand that this classmate was a normal conservative long before your party was taken over by the crazies. He knew nothing of your fabricated Obama so don't be terribly upset if the Obama he knew personally is somewhat different than the birfoon creation.

“After Obama became president of the Review, he was under a lot of pressure to participate and lend his voice to those debates. And he did, I think, to some degree. But I would not have described him as a campus radical or a campus political leader. He was the president of the Harvard Law Review, the leader of that organization. But, in that role, his job was to manage, in essence, a publication, and the editors who brought it forth and to do a lot of close editing of academic legal articles.…

You don't become president of the Harvard Law Review, no matter how political, or how liberal the place is, by virtue of affirmative action, or by virtue of not being at the very top of your class in terms of legal ability. Barack was at the very top of his class in terms of legal ability. He had a first-class legal mind and, in my view, was selected to be president of the Review entirely on his merits.

... I never regarded him as kind of a racial special pleader, or a person looking for race-based benefits, either for himself or others. I think as a policy matter, he supported affirmative action and believed in the arguments for it. But unlike many people on the left, he was also willing to acknowledge that it had costs, and he could at least appreciate the arguments on the other side”
Bradford Berenson Harvard Law, class of '91; associate White House counsel, 2001-'03
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/choic...

And he was elected POTUS solely on his merits as well.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189633 Apr 28, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I see Perry and Bush suffered from the same illness. Neither could remember anything past two. Now here you are not able to remember “ya can't be fooled again”
Is that supposed to make any sense?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189634 Apr 28, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to hear from a liberal or conservative classmate Mr. Liars?
I'll go with the conservative.
Now please understand that this classmate was a normal conservative long before your party was taken over by the crazies. He knew nothing of your fabricated Obama so don't be terribly upset if the Obama he knew personally is somewhat different than the birfoon creation.
“After Obama became president of the Review, he was under a lot of pressure to participate and lend his voice to those debates. And he did, I think, to some degree. But I would not have described him as a campus radical or a campus political leader. He was the president of the Harvard Law Review, the leader of that organization. But, in that role, his job was to manage, in essence, a publication, and the editors who brought it forth and to do a lot of close editing of academic legal articles.…
You don't become president of the Harvard Law Review, no matter how political, or how liberal the place is, by virtue of affirmative action, or by virtue of not being at the very top of your class in terms of legal ability. Barack was at the very top of his class in terms of legal ability. He had a first-class legal mind and, in my view, was selected to be president of the Review entirely on his merits.
... I never regarded him as kind of a racial special pleader, or a person looking for race-based benefits, either for himself or others. I think as a policy matter, he supported affirmative action and believed in the arguments for it. But unlike many people on the left, he was also willing to acknowledge that it had costs, and he could at least appreciate the arguments on the other side”
Bradford Berenson Harvard Law, class of '91; associate White House counsel, 2001-'03
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/choic...
And he was elected POTUS solely on his merits as well.
PBS? Hahaha. Good one! "Entirely on his merits"? Another good one! As I stated before, compare his words and his actions, if you dare. He's a major flop. LMAO @ U
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189635 Apr 28, 2014
Sgt Prepper wrote:
<quoted text>I don't miss her at all. She(?) provided a good argument for dropping out of high school. How about this lady, Nancy Ruth Owens(Jones), who claims to be Obama's half-sister and that she forged a Hawaiian Birth Certificate for him in 1985? She also claims to have killed cocaine kingpin Pablo Escobar. She thinks Mike Zullo of the Sheriff Joe's Cold Case Posse is a plant to keep the truth of Obama's birth and paternity from seeing the light of day.
www.iforgedobamasbirthcertificate.com
I don't think it's possible to miss her! What "book" do you think they'll put in the 100M Lil "o" Library? I'm thinking they'll go with "Bream My Father Caught"!!!!! LMAO

Moreno Valley, CA

#189637 Apr 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, 60% of Americans (last poll) feel Lil "o" lies on major issues and is covering up scandals. They're correct, too. Delusion? Not hardly. I don't think the DIMS did know where he was from, they just saw a candidate who was smooth with BS and they fell for it! Dumbazzes, you idiots are going to get us all killed. Close your mouth, open your eyes and ears for once in your life. Go ahead, compare his words to his actions. He lies. Period! LMAO @ U
I personally think he is a reptilian shapeshifter. Check out his guard.
http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/03/27/VIDEO-Whit...
LMAO!!!!!!!!
Well Mr. Liars 70 percent of Americans believe in the devil but I see no reason to believe in him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,189,864
Ask Amy 2-28-15 9 min PEllen 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Not Yet Equal 51,336
Abby 2-28-15 12 min PEllen 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 16 min _Zoey_ 5,703
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 38 min RJS 7,958
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 51,384
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future