BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189517 Apr 27, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you, the clown that stomps on his own trailer-park turds, for lack of bubble wrap LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd). Hey, where IS Dale?
Petroleum products. YOU? OMG, do you get paid for being so funny?
Don't care whether you believe or not, just keep purchasing petroleum products. And you will. We do thank you for the support! Tell us Mr. Wizard, how much does a 16,000ft well cost to drill? What about if one mile of it is horizontal? Hmmm? LMAO @ U!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189518 Apr 27, 2014
The squirrels must be searching for their nuts! They'll be busy for a long, long time.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189519 Apr 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you admit you support profiling! ID 10T Error
I do? Please explain how you've come to that conclusion.

Ottawa

#189520 Apr 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't care whether you believe or not, just keep purchasing petroleum products. And you will. We do thank you for the support! Tell us Mr. Wizard, how much does a 16,000ft well cost to drill? What about if one mile of it is horizontal? Hmmm? LMAO @ U!
Little play on words which I am sure will escape you : "Fracking idiot". LMAO (LRS - Dale tm reg'd).

I'll tell you about fracking after you explain where Canada is, like, for example, across the pond, south or north of you, stuff like that. Look it up, it's on Google. What a loser. Across the pond!!! LMAO x 10 (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189521 Apr 27, 2014
<quoted text>
I do? Please explain how you've come to that conclusion.
Uh, because the DAB admitted it? LMAO @ U
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189522 Apr 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Little play on words which I am sure will escape you : "Fracking idiot". LMAO (LRS - Dale tm reg'd).
I'll tell you about fracking after you explain where Canada is, like, for example, across the pond, south or north of you, stuff like that. Look it up, it's on Google. What a loser. Across the pond!!! LMAO x 10 (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
And when did I mention fracking? Stay on topic, if you can. Tell me brainless one, do you know what TIH means? How about TOH? BHP? Sit down. Next. LMAO @ U

Ottawa

#189523 Apr 27, 2014
acques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you, the clown that stomps on his own trailer-park turds, for lack of bubble wrap LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd). Hey, where IS Dale?
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, do your turds go "pop" like bubble wrap when you CLOWN-step on them? Turds are turds, they are you, disgusting, but bubble wrap is plastic, made from petroleum products. Bet that's news to you. How about that, LOSER? Class (grade 3) starts promptly at 8 AM tomorrow, dunce. Corner and cone cap are waiting, they missed you on the weekend.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189524 Apr 27, 2014
acques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Ha ha, do your turds go "pop" like bubble wrap when you CLOWN-step on them? Turds are turds, they are you, disgusting, but bubble wrap is plastic, made from petroleum products. Bet that's news to you. How about that, LOSER? Class (grade 3) starts promptly at 8 AM tomorrow, dunce. Corner and cone cap are waiting, they missed you on the weekend.
Sore? Good! LMAO @ U DAB!!!!!

Still running on empty and still refusing to believe the gas gauge! hahahaha
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189525 Apr 27, 2014
I'm gonna have to run and get a new pair of clown-stomping shoes. I have worn these out on you dolts. LMAO @ U
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189526 Apr 27, 2014
Just listen to those Google pages flipping by! You lose. Permanently. LMAO

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#189527 Apr 27, 2014
Sheppard Smith, Fox News.
"If you check President Obama's last trip over-seas, his wife left just after their visit to France . She has yet to accompany him to any Arab country. Think about it. Why is Michellere turning to the states when 'official' trips to foreign countries generally include the First Lady."
Here's one thought on the matter.
While in a Blockbuster renting videos I came across a video called "Obama". There were two men standing next to me and we talked about President Obama. These guys were Arabs, so I asked them why they thought Michelle Obama headed home following the President's recent visit to France instead of traveling on to Saudi Arabia and Turkey with her husband. They told me she could not go to Saudi Arabia, Turkey or Iraq.
I said "Why not,(?) Laura Bush went to Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Dubai." They said that Obama is a Muslim and therefore he is not allowed to bring his wife into countries that adhere to Sharia Law.
Two points of interest here:
1) I thought it interesting that two American Arabs at Blockbuster believe that our President is a Muslim, who follows a strict Islamic creed.
2) They also said that's the reason he bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia. It was a signal to the Muslim world, acknowledging his religion.
For further consideration, here is a response from Dr. Jim Murk, a Middle Eastern Scholar and expert on Islam.
This is his explanation of what the Arab American's were saying.
"An orthodox Muslim man would never take his wife on a politically oriented trip to any nation which practices Sharia law, particularly Saudi Arabia where the Wahhabi sect is dominant. This is true and it is why Obama left Michelle in Europe . She will stay home when he visits Arab countries. He knows Muslim protocol; this includes, bowing to the Saudi King. Obamais regarded as a Muslim in the Arab world, because he was born to a Muslim father; he acknowledged his Muslim faith with George Stephanopoulus. Note that he downplays his involvement with Christianity(after toutingit in the election campaign , by not publicly joining a Christian church in DC. And occasionally attending the chapel for services at Camp David.
He also played down the fact that America is a Christian country and said, unbelievably, that it was one of the largest Muslim nations in the world, which is nonsense. He has publicly taken the side of the Palestiniansin the conflict with Israel and he ignored the National Day of Prayer, something no other President has ever done. He conceals his true faith to the detriment of the American people."
--- JimMurk, Doctor of Philosophy in Middle Eastern Culture & Religion.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#189528 Apr 27, 2014
ACTIONS speak louder than words.

Another interesting item regarding Sharia Law. Why has Barack Hussein Obama insisted that the U.S. Attorney General hold the trials of the 911 Muslim Terrorists in Civilian Courts as Common Criminals instead of as Terrorists who attacked the United States of America ? If the Muslim Terrorists are tried in Military Tribunals, convicted and sentenced to death, by LAW, Barack Hussein Obama, as President of the United States , would be required to sign their death warrants. He would not be required to sign the death warrants if they are sentenced to death by a Civilian Court . Muslim Jihadist, Army Major Hassan's slaughtered non-Muslim soldiers at Ft. Hood, Texas rather than go to Afghanistan and be a part of anything that could lead to the deaths of fellow Muslims. He stated that Muslims 'could not and should not kill fellow Muslims.' Is the motive for Barack Hussein Obama's insistence on civilian trials, to make sure he doesn't have to sign the death warrants for the Muslim Terrorists? Why would he, as President of the United States , not sign the death warrants for Muslim Terrorists who attacked the United States and murdered over 3,000 U. S. Citizens on 9/11? Could it be that he is FORBIDDEN by his RELIGION to authorize the execution of Muslims?

Think about that! Open your eyes, ears and mind to who the President is, how he behaves and what he is doing
wojar

West Hartford, CT

#189529 Apr 27, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you believe that Glen Beck occasionally dresses up like Thomas Paine?
How much further from Paine can you possibly get? It is an insult to our founders.
Kinda like Martin Luther dressing like Madonna.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189530 Apr 27, 2014
Or, kind of like Lil "o" dressing like a president!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189531 Apr 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
Or, kind of like Lil "o" dressing like a president!
Or Romper wearing big boy pants
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189532 Apr 27, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Or Romper wearing big boy pants
I'll wear my big boy pants, you stick with your crotchless panties. LMAO @ U

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#189533 Apr 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Sarah Palin:‘Waterboarding is how we’d baptize terrorists’ in her administration
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/...
The MVP of WTF strikes again....

I feel anyone who thinks water boarding is something we should employ... should have to take a 20 second test ride.

Did you hear that?... "baptize"
For decent people to do evil things requires religion.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189534 Apr 27, 2014
Somesay wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you sir besmirch the good name of Lordess BARBRA of the Bush Crime Family by implying any member of the Bush dynasty would ever run down innocent civilians while driving drunk.
It was Laura Bush. She left no survivors.
Some say, I stand corrected?

Others say, thank you?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189535 Apr 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How come the ONLY sources you use are loony-tooney-lefty sources like Public Integrity?
How come you never show anything after Obama entered the White House. You do know that Bush left over FIVE years ago, don't you?!? Or do you just not care about the truth???
Most of what was on the list was Bush and continued by Obama.

By change... Obama meant the democrats would be taking over the Bush syndicate.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#189536 Apr 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Well, how about tit for tat? Wilson left 94 years ago. Carter left 34 years ago. Clinton left 14 years ago. Are you gonna go after them some more? Geez, GWB only left 6 years ago, seems kinda recent compared to Wilson, Carter and Clinton, You are so full of IT.
Obama needs to stop blaming other people for his failures and take personal responsibility for his own words,deeds,actions and agenda. At all levels of advanced military training we are reminded that when in command we never blame our predecessors,never. Obama never served in the military so there is no way he can comprehend the concept of personal responsibility.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Earthling-1 47,073
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min RealDave 1,115,624
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 30 min Mandela 68,566
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min KiMare 50,064
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 5 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]