BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194519 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#189587 Apr 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And all you can do is change the subject. Inch along Tapey!
Given that Hicks' yarn was a major topic of my post that Romper replied to, it's curious that he thinks I'm changing the subject.

BTW, as I recall from my class in invertebrate zoology when I did my undergrad study, tapeworms don't "inch" anywhere. Their position is fixed, attached by organs on the scolex to their host.

ignorant fool.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did the guy who made up the story about a stand down order say he was intimidated?
Some people don't know the difference between facts and evidence.
How many people in diplomatic missions were killed under Dubya's watch? Using Romper logic, that means he didn't do his job.
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189588 Apr 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Given that Hicks' yarn was a major topic of my post that Romper replied to, it's curious that he thinks I'm changing the subject.
BTW, as I recall from my class in invertebrate zoology when I did my undergrad study, tapeworms don't "inch" anywhere. Their position is fixed, attached by organs on the scolex to their host.
ignorant fool.
<quoted text>
Tapey, if anyone would know about worms, it would be you! The major "part" of your post? Ha! How about the last part of your post? Hmm? You know, where you just couldn't help yourself from going back Bush. LMAO @ YOU Tapey!

Running on empty and firing blanks, nothing else.

So how much money does your Island Mama need to get here? LMAO! Biggest scam in the books. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189589 Apr 28, 2014
*from going back "to" Bush. Knowing how easily confused you are, I thought it best to correct my sentence.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#189590 Apr 28, 2014
Guru wrote:
obama:
“When ignorant folks want to advertise their ignorance you don't really have to do anything, you just let them talk," Obama said today about the Clippers' situation.
So let's look at obama:
"I was born in Hawaii".
No, he wasn't. If he was, he would not have to create a forged birth certificate that is a comical forgery, which is both treason and a felony.
"I was born in Hawaii".
Then why do you have to use a stolen SS# from a state you had never been in that has been stolen from a dead man that was born over 123 years ago?...
obama: "The only people that don't want to disclose the truth are those people with something to hide."
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
All are standard birther LIES:

Some examples of classic birther lies:

(1) Birthers said that Obama's draft card was forged, and indeed it was forged, but Obama did not post his draft card, nor did any representative of Obama---so who do you think forged it?(Okay, I'll make it easy---the guy who posted it.)

(2) Birthers have said that Obama became a citizen of Indonesia---but a telephone call to the Indonesian Embassy shows that he was never an Indonesian citizen. Why do you suppose that the birthers did not call the Indonesian embassy to check?

(3) Birthers said that Obama's Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya---but the transcript of the call shows that she said that he was BORN IN HAWAII---why do you suppose they did not quote her accurately and in fact cut off the tape recording of the call on their sites just before she said "born in Hawaii, where his father was studying at the time." Why do you suppose they did that?

(4) Birther sites did not tell you about SS Administration clerks making lots of mistakes and that a single digit entered wrong in the zip code would generated a SS number from a place other than where it was applied from. Why do you suppose they did not tell you that?

(5) Birther sites did not tell their readers that the Kenyan government said that Obama was NOT born there. Why do you suppose they did not tell their readers that?

(6) Birther sites did not even tell their readers that there is no evidence that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961---or how very few 18-year-olds did in those days, or how EXTREMELY few women traveled abroad late in pregnancy in those days because of the high risk of stillbirth. Why do you suppose they did not tell you that?

(7) Birther sites posted videos of Obama that claimed to show that he said "I was born in Kenya"---but you cannot see his mouth move and the originals of those videos have been found, and they do not say "I was born in Kenya.."" Why do you suppose that they forged and posted those videos?(Ditto, by the way, for three forged "Kenyan birth certificates." And what do you suppose was the motive for forging them??)

(8) Birther sites said that Obama spent “millions” on hiding his birth certificate. But Obama showed his birth certificate and did not spend a cent on hiding anything. And in fact, as birther sites did not tell their readers, there wasn’t even one lawsuit for Obama’s birth certificate or for records, not one. There were lawsuits to keep Obama off of ballots, but NO lawsuits for his birth certificate or records of any kind. Why do you suppose that birther sites implied that there were lawsuits for Obama's BC---when there weren't ANY???

(9) Birther sites said that Obama’s records are “sealed,” but they are not sealed. They are covered under the ordinary state and federal privacy laws, and Mitt Romney and John McCain and previous presidents did not release similar records either.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#189591 Apr 28, 2014
Continuing:

And (10) the constant repetition ‘the birth certificates are forged,” and “anyone can see that the birth certificates are forged”---are all birther lies too. And they have the same motives as the lies shown above.

Birthers have not shown all the real experts who have said that there is nothing wrong with Obama’s birth certificate, nor have they told the readers on birther sites that the officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties have repeatedly confirmed that they sent the birth certificates to Obama and confirmed ALL the facts on the copy that the White House put online are EXACTLY the same as on what they sent to him. And they have not explained the research on the Xerox Workstation either:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/11/blogge...

In short, it is just another birther LIE.

For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:

(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (and they weren’t. In 1961 Obama’s grandfather was a furniture salesman, and his grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank [she did not become a vice president until 1970], and his father went from Kenya to Hawaii on a free flight) and dumb enough to send their daughter at high risk of stillbirth to a foreign country to give birth—-—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;

(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE (since WND has proven with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);

(3) Obama’s relative would have had to have gotten the officials in Hawaii to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father’s name really was Stanley, Obama’s relatives would have had to have found one of the very few women in Hawaii with fathers of that name to do it).

If you sincerely believe that Obama could have been born in a foreign country, then you could answer all three points. For Obama to have been born in a foreign country, all three would have had to have happened.

So, the question is, what are the chances that all three happened?

(Oh, and there isn’t even proof that Obama’s mother had a passport in 1961, and very very few 18-year-olds did, and EXTREMELY few women traveled abroad late in pregnancy in 1961 because of the risk of stillbirths. Yet birther sites hope that a few GULLIBLE people will just assume that she was one of the few to have a passport and one of the extremely few women to travel abroad late in pregnancy, and that the birth certificate is forged and the officials of BOTH parties who have confirmed it and the Index Data and the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers and the teacher who wrote home are all lying.)

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#189592 Apr 28, 2014
If any one of you bean-bags think the disappearance of Malaysia flight 370 is not costing the United States money then you are sadly mistaken.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189594 Apr 28, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
If any one of you bean-bags think the disappearance of Malaysia flight 370 is not costing the United States money then you are sadly mistaken.
You bet it is. Ships, underwater vehicles, man hours, etc. Besides, if the Feds are doing it you know it will cost a fortune. Speaking of, now why would the feds destroy all that ammunition they recently bought? Billions worth, wasn't it? I don't think they will.

Finding that plane is very important to us.$$$$$$$$
LRS

Chicago, IL

#189595 Apr 28, 2014
I'm a terrible person with zero redeeming values.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189596 Apr 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
I'm a terrible person with zero redeeming values.
How lame of you, Twink! LMAO @ U
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189597 Apr 28, 2014
What the hell is wrong with CT.? Newtown, prom date, etc....

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3515175705001/univ...

Tapey, is that you in the video? LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189598 Apr 28, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>A shining example of what they do with the little power they have left.
True story (off topic alert). A friend of mine is opening a restaurant in a small town. Work is "on hold" pending approval of the building layout by Homeland Security. Talk about ridiculous Government over-reach. The Feds now have to approve a new restaurant?(Maybe Romper will fire off another email)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189599 Apr 28, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
True story (off topic alert). A friend of mine is opening a restaurant in a small town. Work is "on hold" pending approval of the building layout by Homeland Security. Talk about ridiculous Government over-reach. The Feds now have to approve a new restaurant?(Maybe Romper will fire off another email)
Homeland Security is probably more concerned with your "friend" than the building. Describe him to us.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189600 Apr 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Homeland Security is probably more concerned with your "friend" than the building. Describe him to us.
Since he's male your interest is more than expected

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#189601 Apr 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, YOUR party didn't properly vett him!
Info for you: Noun[edit]. vett n (uncountable). ability to behave in a reasonable, sensible and civilized way also including the ability to take responsibility for one's actions; ...
What a dumb ass you are Mr Christian Principle.

The Word is Vet.

'To study something or to examine a person's record to see that it is acceptable or accurate”

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#189602 Apr 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Info for you: Noun[edit]. vett n (uncountable). ability to behave in a reasonable, sensible and civilized way also including the ability to take responsibility for one's actions; ...
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Word is Vet.
'To study something or to examine a person's record to see that it is acceptable or accurate”
And what's more it is the press and opposition party's job to vet a candidate as well and no nominee in US history has been scrutinized more than Obama.

Of course in the real world we can deal only with facts which we know causes the birfoon a great deal of stress.

Bristol, CT

#189603 Apr 28, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Word is Vet.
But Play English is just as valid as Play Law and Play Science (where the world is 6,000 years old). Both rule in Play Land. I wonder what kind of toy Mr. Liars asks for with his happy meal.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189604 Apr 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>But Play English is just as valid as Play Law and Play Science (where the world is 6,000 years old). Both rule in Play Land. I wonder what kind of toy Mr. Liars asks for with his happy meal.

LRS wrote, "
<quoted text>
Info for you: Noun[edit]. vett n (uncountable). ability to behave in a reasonable, sensible and civilized way also including the ability to take responsibility for one's actions; ... "
Well we did learn that if their crazy ideas are not consistent with Romper's crazy ideas, then they're not a real church .... So I guess we can add play religion to the list too

Bristol, CT

#189605 Apr 28, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And what's more it is the press and opposition party's job to vet a candidate as well and no nominee in US history has been scrutinized more than Obama.
Of course in the real world we can deal only with facts which we know causes the birfoon a great deal of stress.
I recall the Dems saying that Obama was the most highly scrutinized candidate in their history. The claim that he was not vetted is ridiculous. The fact is, after so much birfoonism, and even claims by guys like Trump (who certainly has the money to investigate), not a shred, iota, scintilla of evidence to support the birfoon delusion that lacks a motive.

Bristol, CT

#189606 Apr 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tapey, if anyone would know about worms, it would be you! The major "part" of your post? Ha! How about the last part of your post? Hmm? You know, where you just couldn't help yourself from going back Bush. LMAO @ YOU Tapey!
Running on empty and firing blanks, nothing else.
So how much money does your Island Mama need to get here? LMAO! Biggest scam in the books. LMAO!
Sorry, loser, I can't help you if staying on-point is "changing the subject" in Birfoonistan.

Incidentally, as I mentioned before, I have a BS in Biology and a Ph. D. in Biochemistry. It's not my fault that the ignorant birfoon thinks tapeworms are inchworms. I have never worked with tapeworms, but one of my colleagues did. It was kind of gross to look at her tapeworms in NMR tubes. But tapeworms were easy to use for in-vivo NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) back then as they could be squished into a small tube with a diameter of less than 3 cm, unlike a human being. It was pretty amazing what you could do back then, and today with magnetic resonance. most people think magnetic resonance is just for imaging, as an alternative to x-rays. Fine details of molecular structure, inter-atomic distances, conformations, and on and on. And electron spin resonance is another exquisite technique for investigation biochemical and chemical processes and structures.

Grow up ignorant birfoon.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
ignorant fool.
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#189607 Apr 28, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Exactly, Hamilton was not naïve, and he knew that the opposition would assure a "moral certainty".

“The process of election affords a moral certainty, that the office of President will never fall to the lot of any man who is not in an eminent degree endowed with the requisite qualifications.” Alexander Hamilton, Federalist Essay #68.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min dem 1,263,755
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min litesong 54,355
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 57 min republican opinion 100,297
Ask Amy July 31 1 hr mrs gladys kravitz 5
abby7-31-15 2 hr mrs gladys kravitz 5
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Mark 52,069
Amy 7-30-15 6 hr Mister Tonka 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages