BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189363 Apr 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again. As soon as I heard about their next land grab along the Red River, I emailed the gentlemen in the article and told him I'd be happy to drive up and stand shoulder to shoulder with them. Want to confront us? LMAO @ U! If you were half as smart as you think you are, you might be able to handle a paper route.
Ooooo Romoer sent an email!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#189364 Apr 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, does he scare you Libtards? He's black, a Conservative, a Second Amendment right promoter and a member of the NRA!!!
According to you Libtards you think the only black people to have guns should be street drug dealers.
Sheriff David A Clarke Jr NRA-ILA Leadership Forum FULL SPEECH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wEiDNyUsowQXX
What makes you think that cretin scares liberals Rogue? A police officer who thinks every idiot should have a gun is a damn fool.

I am a liberal gun owner, but you nuts who think you need 50 guns to protect your homes are more than scary.

You guys are not only psychotic but is you who appear to be scared of everything as well.

Moreno Valley, CA

#189365 Apr 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, to two parents who were US citizens which means his father was an American NBC while Obama was born on Mars!
Not to worry Rogue. I am not a birfoon.

And of course besides being a birfoon if you think Honolulu is on Mars you have other issues as well.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189366 Apr 26, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think that cretin scares liberals Rogue? A police officer who thinks every idiot should have a gun is a damn fool.

I am a liberal gun owner, but you nuts who think you need 50 guns to protect your homes are more than scary.

You guys are not only psychotic but is you who appear to be scared of everything as well.
Well stated Poppo.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189367 Apr 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooo Romoer sent an email!
I sure did. It's not far from here and I'd be glad to go. And you'll be playing with your Topix puppets, Mr. Armchair! LMAO @ U
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189368 Apr 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I sure did. It's not far from here and I'd be glad to go. And you'll be playing with your Topix puppets, Mr. Armchair! LMAO @ U
And Romper is going to be in Indianapolis and wants to meet - just name the place!

What's that? He named the place? Mommie!

Oh yeah - Romper sent an email.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189369 Apr 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And Romper is going to be in Indianapolis and wants to meet - just name the place!
What's that? He named the place? Mommie!
Oh yeah - Romper sent an email.
A true dipshyt Dim you are. Don't like the truth so you just change it to fit your liking. Don't you remember twink, you wanted to take me out for drinks? On top of that, you didn't know of any open fields in Indy! LMAO @ U WUSS

My foot is getting sore. hahaha

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#189370 Apr 26, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think that cretin scares liberals Rogue? A police officer who thinks every idiot should have a gun is a damn fool.

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well stated Poppo.
Does anyone need more than ten postal stamps? No, but some people collect stamps!
Does anyone need more than ten coins? But some people collect coins!
Guess what, some people collect guns!

Do I think everyone should have guns? No! I did buy my grandson a 22 rifle but my adult daughter is the custodian of the rifle as he is under 16 years of age. Here in this state you have to be at least 16 to "posses" a long gun and 21 to "posses" a handgun. I told my adult daughter that if he was under sixteen and he had the gun, and ammo, and there was an accident, SHE could be charged criminally.

I do not think violent criminals should posses guns nor should mentally ill people. And I do not think any lawful person should be required to register his firearms or require a permit to carry them off of his property unloaded or loaded.

Location hidden

#189371 Apr 26, 2014
Bad accidental shooting.

Raw Vid: York Co Deputy shoots 70 Year Old Man Reaching for Cane
Fox New Alert

Munster, IN

#189372 Apr 26, 2014
Due to the lame stream medias false, slanderous, and unfounded attacks on heroic job creator and Clipper owner Donald Sterling, we here at Fox Noose are proud to award him with the Freedom Patriot America Jesus NRA Tea award.

Wait, you mean there's audio tape evidence to go along with the story we just brushed off as not news worthy? And our crack team of fact checkers missed it? Now what are we going to do with all of our Sterling "patriot of the week" graphics, mugs, t-shirts, and other merchandise?

If this keeps up even our brain dead viewers might start to question..........wait........ ..look over there..........

BENGAHZIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEbl ackpanterEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEirsEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEfastandfuriousEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE4deadamer icansEEEEEEEEEEEEEhilaryanchor grandchildEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEsharialawEEEEEEEEEEobam careEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEdirtyharryreidEEEEEEEEEnancy pelosiEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEenergyefficiantligh tbulbstakingawayourfreedomsEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EglobalwarminisahoaxEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEromneyvotesdestroyedi nobamasanctionedattackonmmilit aryplaneEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE

Location hidden

#189373 Apr 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, to two parents who were US citizens which means his father was an American NBC while Obama was born on Mars!
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry Rogue. I am not a birfoon.
And of course besides being a birfoon if you think Honolulu is on Mars you have other issues as well.
My point being, if you qualify as a Naturally Born U.S. Citizen, it does not matter where you were born. But being a Libtard, you do not understand that concept.

Location hidden

#189374 Apr 26, 2014
Fox New Alert wrote:
Due to the lame stream medias false, slanderous, and unfounded attacks on heroic job creator and Clipper owner Donald Sterling, we here at Fox Noose are proud to award him with the Freedom Patriot America Jesus NRA Tea award.
Wait, you mean there's audio tape evidence to go along with the story we just brushed off as not news worthy? And our crack team of fact checkers missed it? Now what are we going to do with all of our Sterling "patriot of the week" graphics, mugs, t-shirts, and other merchandise?
If this keeps up even our brain dead viewers might start to question..........wait........ ..look over there..........
BENGAHZIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEbl ackpanterEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEirsEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEfastandfuriousEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE4deadamer icansEEEEEEEEEEEEEhilaryanchor grandchildEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEsharialawEEEEEEEEEEobam careEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEdirtyharryreidEEEEEEEEEnancy pelosiEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEenergyefficiantligh tbulbstakingawayourfreedomsEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EglobalwarminisahoaxEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEromneyvotesdestroyedi nobamasanctionedattackonmmilit aryplaneEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE
Why are you worried so much about Ben Ghazi. He is just a Hindu taxi driver in NYC! Or is it that will will be a campaign issue for Hilary if she runs in 2016?!?

Location hidden

#189375 Apr 26, 2014
Even the New York Times is concerned about Benghazi. Way to much smoke for there not to be a fire here!!!

A Deadly Mix in Benghazi
By David D. Kirkpatrick December 28, 2013

http://www.nytimes.com/projects/2013/benghazi...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#189376 Apr 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, looks like it might be dawning on you that you didn't know what I was talking about! You should take Chuck's advice, wait, watch, think (we won't hold you to this last one) before inserting hoof in mouth. What is appalling is this administration's total disregard for the Constitution and our laws, that IS appalling. Tip for you, Lil "o" is no one's president. To support this admin is contradictory to all things this nation stands for. You've been had! Not once but twice! LMAO @ U!!!
It's obvious that Romper hasn't figured it out that he doesn't know what he was talking about, or, as he said, "referencing". Romper still doesn't know what his incoherent twaddle and exclamations are about.

[QUOTE who='wojar"]
"And I think it is truly appalling that, as Chuck says, there are times when somehow simply because somebody takes an oppositionist stand, he becomes a conservative hero. You got to wait, you got to watch, you got to think about it. And look, do I have the right to go in to graze sheep in Central Park? I think not. You have to have some respect for the federal government, some respect for our system. And to say you don't and you don't recognize it and that makes you a conservative hero, to me, is completely contradictory, and rather appalling. And he has now proved it."

Rompers reply: "Stating facts does not make one a racist."
Facts?[/QUOTE]

Moreno Valley, CA

#189377 Apr 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, then there is the poverty rate which was 13.2% when Bush left office and at the end of last year it was ...... 15% which is 1.8% higher which means ....... 5.7 MILLION more Americans are now in poverty than when Bush left office but you Libtards think it is great as that means more Americans are on food stamps, welfare, etc.
You see, we Conservatives think it is best when fewer people are in poverty, need food stamps, need welfare, etc. bu you Libtards are happy to sleep with pigs.
Stats when Bush left office are meaningless when you forget to add the economy was shedding seven hundred thousand jobs a month as well when Bush left office.

Or that Bush's budget didn't end till Sept 30, 2009.

Or that Obama extended the Bush tax cuts.

Or that one of Bush's wars is still going on.

But now the country was experiencing something far worse.  Our gross domestic product -- the sum total of all that our economy produces -- fell at the fastest rate in a quarter century.  Five trillion dollars of Americans' household wealth evaporated in just 12 weeks as stocks, pensions, and home values plummeted. 

We were losing an average of 700,000 jobs each month, equivalent to the population of the state of Vermont.  That was true in December, January, February, March.  The fear among economists across the political spectrum that was -- was that we were rapidly plummeting towards a second Great Depression.
So, in the weeks and months that followed, we undertook a series of difficult steps to prevent that outcome. 

(And we were forced to take those steps largely without the help of an opposition party, which, unfortunately, after having presided over the decision-making that had led to the crisis, decided to hand it over to others to solve)
Barack Obama
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/re...

Location hidden

#189378 Apr 26, 2014
Yep, when you over tax the evil rich people, they just move. From a high-tax state to a lower-tax state. From a high-tax country to a lower-tax country. Will Libtards not understand that over taxing people does not mean more revenue.

More renounce US citizenship but deny stereotype
Associated Press
By ADAM GELLER 5 hours ago

Inside the long-awaited package, six pages of government paperwork dryly affirmed Carol Tapanila's anxious request. But when Tapanila slipped the contents from the brown envelope, she saw there was something more.

"We the people...." declared the script inside her U.S. passport — now with four holes punched through it from cover to cover. Her departure from life as an American was stamped final on the same page: "Bearer Expatriated Self."

With the envelope's arrival, Tapanila, a native of upstate New York who has lived in Canada since 1969, joined a largely overlooked surge of Americans rejecting what is, to millions, a highly sought prize: U.S. citizenship. Last year, the U.S. government reported a record 2,999 people renounced citizenship or terminated permanent residency; most are widely assumed to be driven by a desire to avoid paying taxes on hidden wealth.

The reality, though, is more complicated. The government's pursuit of tax evaders among Americans living abroad is indeed driving the jump in abandoned citizenship, experts say. But renouncers — whose ranks have swelled more than five-fold from a decade ago — often contradict the stereotype of the financial scoundrel. Many are from very ordinary economic circumstances.

Some call themselves "accidental Americans," who recall little of life in the U.S., but long ago happened to be born in it. Others say they renounced because of politics, family or personal identity. Some say signing away citizenship was a huge relief. Others recall being sickened by the decision.

At the U.S. consulate in Geneva, "I talked to a man who explained to me that I could never, ever get my nationality back," says Donna-Lane Nelson, whose Boston accent lingers though she's lived in Switzerland 24 years. "It felt like a divorce. It felt like a death. I took the second oath and I left the consulate and I threw up."
http://news.yahoo.com/more-renounce-us-citize...
Fox New Alert

Munster, IN

#189379 Apr 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you worried so much about Ben Ghazi. He is just a Hindu taxi driver in NYC! Or is it that will will be a campaign issue for Hilary if she runs in 2016?!?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Even the New York Times is concerned about Benghazi. Way to much smoke for there not to be a fire here!!!
A Deadly Mix in Benghazi
Yes, yesssssssssss. Dance puppet dance.

Step 1 - WE "report" Benghazi fables.

Step 2 - YOU viewers repeat fables.

Step 3 - WE repeat the fable YOU repeated from US, thus enabling us to use the phrase "some people are saying" and reporting it as breaking news.

Benghazi
Benghazi
Benghazi

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#189380 Apr 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A Deadly Mix in Benghazi
Did Rouge actually read the article?

"Months of investigation by The New York Times, centered on extensive interviews with Libyans in Benghazi who had direct knowledge of the attack there and its context, turned up no evidence that Al Qaeda or other international terrorist groups had any role in the assault. The attack was led, instead, by fighters who had benefited directly from NATO’s extensive air power and logistics support during the uprising against Colonel Qaddafi. And contrary to claims by some members of Congress, it was fueled in large part by anger at an American-made video denigrating Islam."
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189381 Apr 26, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious that Romper hasn't figured it out that he doesn't know what he was talking about, or, as he said, "referencing". Romper still doesn't know what his incoherent twaddle and exclamations are about.
<quoted text>
Without any doubt, you're the biggest idiot here, grass hut slumlord! You screwed up and can't admit it. LMAO @ U COWARD!

BTW brainchild, do you disagree with this statement? "Stating facts does not make one a racist". Answer up tapeworm! Gotcha a case of worms on your trip, huh? DOLT!

Moreno Valley, CA

#189382 Apr 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
My point being, if you qualify as a Naturally Born U.S. Citizen, it does not matter where you were born. But being a Libtard, you do not understand that concept.
Then Dual citizens George and Mitt could in fact be POTUS? Well we are making progress in birfistan.

“It's already been published: Mitt Romney's father is Mexican. George Romney was born in 1907 in an American colony in the Mexican state of Chihuahua.

This could could make his son, Mitt, today's favorite to be the GOP presidential candidate, a potential Mexican citizen, with full rights”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/08/mitt...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min RealDave 1,154,148
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min OzRitz 49,225
daughter/father appropriate physical contact (Mar '12) 39 min WOW 16
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 49 min Frijoles 71,064
abby 12-21 2 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-21 2 hr PEllen 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 51,255
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:07 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:07AM