BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243211 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#189607 Apr 28, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And what's more it is the press and opposition party's job to vet a candidate as well and no nominee in US history has been scrutinized more than Obama.
Of course in the real world we can deal only with facts which we know causes the birfoon a great deal of stress.
Exactly, Hamilton was not naïve, and he knew that the opposition would assure a "moral certainty".

“The process of election affords a moral certainty, that the office of President will never fall to the lot of any man who is not in an eminent degree endowed with the requisite qualifications.” Alexander Hamilton, Federalist Essay #68.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#189608 Apr 28, 2014
That's right, Wojar.
MRI provides exquisite detail that surpasses even CT scans.
And don't forget that functional MRI, or fMRI, measures and maps brain activity. Or lack thereof.
We can now even measure the ratio of sucrose to fructose in honey using MRI.
loose

Bristol, CT

#189609 Apr 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Homeland Security is probably more concerned with your "friend" than the building. Describe him to us.
Of course Romper never bothers to get the facts before putting his foot in his mouth.

"In Indiana, a state law requires that places of amusement and entertainment must obtain permits which are subject to the approval of state fire and building inspectors, a process that involves the Indiana Department of Homeland Security's (IDSH) fire and building safety division. Mike Martin, the operator of the Folly Moon bar — a venue that offers entertainment in the form of live music as well as recorded music and karaoke — contends that that law is not being applied correctly and uniformly, maintaining that it should not apply to bars and restaurants and is only being enforced for venues that provide live (rather than recorded) music"
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/arts/livemusic...
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
True story (off topic alert). A friend of mine is opening a restaurant in a small town. Work is "on hold" pending approval of the building layout by Homeland Security. Talk about ridiculous Government over-reach. The Feds now have to approve a new restaurant?(Maybe Romper will fire off another email)

Bristol, CT

#189610 Apr 28, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
That's right, Wojar.
MRI provides exquisite detail that surpasses even CT scans.
And don't forget that functional MRI, or fMRI, measures and maps brain activity. Or lack thereof.
We can now even measure the ratio of sucrose to fructose in honey using MRI.
loose
Absolutely true. Though, you and I both know that the ratio of sucrose to fructose in honey could be measured by standard NMR in the 1960s.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189611 Apr 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Of course Romper never bothers to get the facts before putting his foot in his mouth.

"In Indiana, a state law requires that places of amusement and entertainment must obtain permits which are subject to the approval of state fire and building inspectors, a process that involves the Indiana Department of Homeland Security's (IDSH) fire and building safety division. Mike Martin, the operator of the Folly Moon bar — a venue that offers entertainment in the form of live music as well as recorded music and karaoke — contends that that law is not being applied correctly and uniformly, maintaining that it should not apply to bars and restaurants and is only being enforced for venues that provide live (rather than recorded) music"
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/arts/livemusic...

Learn to Read wrote, "
<quoted text>
True story (off topic alert). A friend of mine is opening a restaurant in a small town. Work is "on hold" pending approval of the building layout by Homeland Security. Talk about ridiculous Government over-reach. The Feds now have to approve a new restaurant?(Maybe Romper will fire off another email) "
Ahhhh overreaction to the State Fair Stage .... As if another inspection would have made up for trying to stage a concert during a storm.

I lost a friend in that mess - and he would be appalled to learn that his death was used as an excuse for this
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189612 Apr 28, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dumb ass you are Mr Christian Principle.
The Word is Vet.
'To study something or to examine a person's record to see that it is acceptable or accurate”
Shhhhh......LMAO @ U!

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/vettin...

You were saying Mr. Big Brain Cell?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189613 Apr 28, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And what's more it is the press and opposition party's job to vet a candidate as well and no nominee in US history has been scrutinized more than Obama.
Of course in the real world we can deal only with facts which we know causes the birfoon a great deal of stress.
Good grief, poops! You're ate up with the dumbazz. And, how typical, blame the other side. Damn you boys are original....NOT! LMAO @ U!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189614 Apr 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall the Dems saying that Obama was the most highly scrutinized candidate in their history. The claim that he was not vetted is ridiculous. The fact is, after so much birfoonism, and even claims by guys like Trump (who certainly has the money to investigate), not a shred, iota, scintilla of evidence to support the birfoon delusion that lacks a motive.
If he were, he'd be behind bars at this very moment! LMAO @ these DABS

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"! Study that long and hard tapey. Now, inch along.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189615 Apr 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, I can't help you if staying on-point is "changing the subject" in Birfoonistan.
Incidentally, as I mentioned before, I have a BS in Biology and a Ph. D. in Biochemistry. It's not my fault that the ignorant birfoon thinks tapeworms are inchworms. I have never worked with tapeworms, but one of my colleagues did. It was kind of gross to look at her tapeworms in NMR tubes. But tapeworms were easy to use for in-vivo NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) back then as they could be squished into a small tube with a diameter of less than 3 cm, unlike a human being. It was pretty amazing what you could do back then, and today with magnetic resonance. most people think magnetic resonance is just for imaging, as an alternative to x-rays. Fine details of molecular structure, inter-atomic distances, conformations, and on and on. And electron spin resonance is another exquisite technique for investigation biochemical and chemical processes and structures.
Grow up ignorant birfoon.
<quoted text>
Definitely ask for a refund! Seriously, cause you're a 100% verified dipshyt! LMAO @ U

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#189616 Apr 28, 2014
Ed Henry and Fox continues to embarrass themselves by following the President all the way to the pacific with their weak presidential foreign policy narrative while beating their war drums.

My posted excerpt is only the beginning of Obama's smack down. You can go straight to the 31 min mark of the video to see the rest.
http://theobamadiary.com/2014/04/28/schooling...

My job as Commander-in-Chief is to deploy military force as a last resort, and to deploy it wisely. And, frankly, most of the foreign policy commentators that have questioned our policies would go headlong into a bunch of military adventures that the American people had no interest in participating in and would not advance our core security interests.

And I would note that those who criticize our foreign policy with respect to Syria, they themselves say, no, no, no, we don’t mean sending in troops.

Well, what do you mean?

Well, you should be assisting the opposition – well, we’re assisting the opposition.

What else do you mean?

Well, perhaps you should have taken a strike in Syria to get chemical weapons out of Syria.

Well, it turns out we’re getting chemical weapons out of Syria without having initiated a strike. So what else are you talking about?  And at that point it kind of trails off

Bristol, CT

#189617 Apr 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"! Study that long and hard tapey. Now, inch along.
Sorry loser, fool a birfoon twice, ten times, no difference, birfoons are immune to reason.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall the Dems saying that Obama was the most highly scrutinized candidate in their history. The claim that he was not vetted is ridiculous. The fact is, after so much birfoonism, and even claims by guys like Trump (who certainly has the money to investigate), not a shred, iota, scintilla of evidence to support the birfoon delusion that lacks a motive.

Bristol, CT

#189618 Apr 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely ask for a refund! Seriously, cause you're a 100% verified dipshyt! LMAO @ U
Pathetic birfoon has nothing left but name-calling.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, I can't help you if staying on-point is "changing the subject" in Birfoonistan.
Incidentally, as I mentioned before, I have a BS in Biology and a Ph. D. in Biochemistry. It's not my fault that the ignorant birfoon thinks tapeworms are inchworms. I have never worked with tapeworms, but one of my colleagues did. It was kind of gross to look at her tapeworms in NMR tubes. But tapeworms were easy to use for in-vivo NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) back then as they could be squished into a small tube with a diameter of less than 3 cm, unlike a human being. It was pretty amazing what you could do back then, and today with magnetic resonance. most people think magnetic resonance is just for imaging, as an alternative to x-rays. Fine details of molecular structure, inter-atomic distances, conformations, and on and on. And electron spin resonance is another exquisite technique for investigation biochemical and chemical processes and structures.
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#189619 Apr 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The real problem is that the birfoon fools himself, over and over.

Bristol, CT

#189620 Apr 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The birfoon thinks name-calling is a rebuttal.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Moreno Valley, CA

#189621 Apr 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhh......LMAO @ U!
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/vettin...
You were saying Mr. Big Brain Cell?
Do you have a point Mr. Liars? If so make it.

Your definition this time.

“To appraise, verify, or check for accuracy, authenticity, validity, et'

My definition

'To study something or to examine a person's record to see that it is acceptable or accurate”

Your first definition.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, YOUR party didn't properly vett him!
Info for you: Noun[edit]. vett n (uncountable). ability to behave in a reasonable, sensible and civilized way also including the ability to take responsibility for one's actions; ...
Yelp, you're a dumb ass and there's getting around it
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189622 Apr 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, fool a birfoon twice, ten times, no difference, birfoons are immune to reason.
<quoted text>
Sorry verified dipshyt, you missed the entire point. Why am I not surprised? LMAO @ U!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189623 Apr 28, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dumb ass you are Mr Christian Principle.
The Word is Vet.
If I may,because no "normal" person could resist this, or pass it up, making this clownstomping fool look even "clownier". It's a repeat, but in words instead of numbers, of LRS-Dale's failed mathematics, namely percentages. Romper's original post said ;

"LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, YOUR party didn't properly vett him!
Info for you: Noun[edit]. vett n (uncountable). ability to behave in a reasonable, sensible and civilized way also including the ability to take responsibility for one's actions; ..."
==========

Poppo of course is right. Vett is not a word, not a verb, not "nuthin'". Vetting, yes. Vett, no. Trailer oil-man boy is now gonna try to weasel himself out of this one and I wonder why. He erred, misspelled, and just won't fess up so the illiterate dolt invents "vett". Is he going to make a fool of himself in spelling/grammar now, as he did with percentages?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189624 Apr 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic birfoon has nothing left but name-calling.
<quoted text>
You haven't made a logical point in years. Inch along tapey. Your BS is old and stale. Reeks too. The only other poster I've heard brag, over and over again about their (so-called)
education, is Tainted Tuna! Come to think of it, that poster was as big a dipshyt as you. LMAO @ U Tapey

Moreno Valley, CA

#189625 Apr 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I see Perry and Bush suffered from the same illness. Neither could remember anything past two. Now here you are not able to remember “ya can't be fooled again”

Bristol, CT

#189626 Apr 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry verified dipshyt, you missed the entire point. Why am I not surprised? LMAO @ U!!!
Oohh! Wee!! I missed the unsupported delusion!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Skittles 1,680,634
Trumps Country remarks is the worst yet comment 3 min GREAT TRUMP COMMENTS 9
durbin 1 hr FLAG LUVER 14
dhs sec pat leheay 1 hr FLAG LUVER 1
What's the Matter with California? 3 hr not for welfare 4
UN Troops? 3 hr 2thapoint 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr RACE 11,719

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance