BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242218 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#189535 Apr 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How come the ONLY sources you use are loony-tooney-lefty sources like Public Integrity?
How come you never show anything after Obama entered the White House. You do know that Bush left over FIVE years ago, don't you?!? Or do you just not care about the truth???
Most of what was on the list was Bush and continued by Obama.

By change... Obama meant the democrats would be taking over the Bush syndicate.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#189536 Apr 27, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, how about tit for tat? Wilson left 94 years ago. Carter left 34 years ago. Clinton left 14 years ago. Are you gonna go after them some more? Geez, GWB only left 6 years ago, seems kinda recent compared to Wilson, Carter and Clinton, You are so full of IT.
Obama needs to stop blaming other people for his failures and take personal responsibility for his own words,deeds,actions and agenda. At all levels of advanced military training we are reminded that when in command we never blame our predecessors,never. Obama never served in the military so there is no way he can comprehend the concept of personal responsibility.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189537 Apr 27, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
The MVP of WTF strikes again....
I feel anyone who thinks water boarding is something we should employ... should have to take a 20 second test ride.
Did you hear that?... "baptize"
For decent people to do evil things requires religion.
Such as Islam? I mean, I don't see Christians slaughtering innocent people on a regular basis. Seems like Islam is the only religion that does that. I'm afraid your point doesn't hold water.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189538 Apr 27, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you ever tire of your crazy talk Frank? Obama does not have an anti-American agenda nor does he hate this country. Where in the world do you get such nonsense?
It will probably be another century before we get another president as bad as Bush yet no one accused him of hating the country or being anti-American.
What's with the crazy talk Frank? The majority of the electorate and senator McCain think it is you who are nuts. Can't you Rethugs disagree with policy without being so obnoxious?
"I have to tell you. Sen. Obama is a decent person and a person you don’t have to be scared of as president of the United States," McCain told a supporter at a town hall meeting in Minnesota who said he was “scared” of the prospect of an Obama presidency and of who the Democrat would appoint to the Supreme Court.
McCain passed his wireless microphone to one woman who said, "I can't trust Obama. I have read about him and he's not, he's not uh — he's an Arab. He's not — " before McCain retook the microphone and replied:
"No, ma'am. He's a decent family man [and] citizen that I just happen to have disagreements with on fundamental issues and that's what this campaign's all about. He's not [an Arab]."
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1008/144...
My very favorite moment of the 2008 election was when (I think Romney) announced to fox that "If you elect Obama... the terrorist will test him here." (It was around the beginning of November)

Translation... Electing Obama will directly result in another large scale attack on the U.S.

Save the "bail out the banks under threat of martial law." It was the last time I had heard a politician threaten America.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189539 Apr 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Deep Throat, Does it bother you that three quarters of all Americans who have died in Afghanistan have died while Obama has been in the White House? And most of that is because of OBAMA's rules of engagement which put our soldiers at a much higher risk!
Way to crunch the numbers Rogue.

How many years was Bush in Afghanistan?

How many years was Obama?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189540 Apr 27, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of what was on the list was Bush and continued by Obama.
By change... Obama meant the democrats would be taking over the Bush syndicate.

And again, Lil "o" failed. I said it long ago and I'll say it again; Lil "o" will single-handedly destroy the dimokraut party. It is happening now. LMAO @ the few remaining Lil "o" supporters.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189541 Apr 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Such as Islam? I mean, I don't see Christians slaughtering innocent people on a regular basis. Seems like Islam is the only religion that does that. I'm afraid your point doesn't hold water.
You guys just burnt some witches a few months back.

Condoms being worse than AIDS kills untold numbers of Africans every day.

Christian sects are at war every day around the world... Fox just doesn't tell you. They rename them.

There is very little difference between Islam and Christianity... Christians still act as they did hundreds of years ago where they are isolated enough to get away with it. For example... burning witches.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#189542 Apr 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Sheppard Smith, Fox News.
"If you check President Obama's last trip over-seas, his wife left just after their visit to France . She has yet to accompany him to any Arab country. Think about it. Why is Michellere turning to the states when 'official' trips to foreign countries generally include the First Lady."
Here's one thought on the matter.
While in a Blockbuster renting videos I came across a video called "Obama". There were two men standing next to me and we talked about President Obama. These guys were Arabs, so I asked them why they thought Michelle Obama headed home following the President's recent visit to France instead of traveling on to Saudi Arabia and Turkey with her husband. They told me she could not go to Saudi Arabia, Turkey or Iraq.
I said "Why not,(?) Laura Bush went to Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Dubai." They said that Obama is a Muslim and therefore he is not allowed to bring his wife into countries that adhere to Sharia Law.
Two points of interest here:
1) I thought it interesting that two American Arabs at Blockbuster believe that our President is a Muslim, who follows a strict Islamic creed.
2) They also said that's the reason he bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia. It was a signal to the Muslim world, acknowledging his religion.
One has to wonder what it is that makes the birfoon such a gullible dupe or why he's so easily punked by the most ridiculous rumors and fabrications.

And I suppose Obama said it about as well as anybody.

"When ignorant folks want to advertise their ignorance, you don't really have to do anything, you just let them talk," Obama said when asked to respond to the reported comments from Los Angeles Clippers' owner Donald Sterling.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/27/obam...

“Sharia law varies with region and custom, but in general it includes no provisions that would prohibit a woman from accompanying her husband, Muslim or otherwise, on a visit to a Sharia law-governed country.

- As a visiting official, a president of the United States would not be subject to such a law.
Various media outlets reported that Michelle Obama went home from that trip because her two daughters were returning to school and she wanted to be home before that”
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/sharia.a...

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189543 Apr 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And again, Lil "o" failed. I said it long ago and I'll say it again; Lil "o" will single-handedly destroy the dimokraut party. It is happening now. LMAO @ the few remaining Lil "o" supporters.
I hope you are right. The republicans are at the point where they can not recover if they lose again. If Obama wrecks the Dems... we have a real chance at the rise of a true third party.
Guru

West Hollywood, CA

#189544 Apr 27, 2014
obama:

“When ignorant folks want to advertise their ignorance you don't really have to do anything, you just let them talk," Obama said today about the Clippers' situation.

So let's look at obama:

"I was born in Hawaii".

No, he wasn't. If he was, he would not have to create a forged birth certificate that is a comical forgery, which is both treason and a felony.

"I was born in Hawaii".

Then why do you have to use a stolen SS# from a state you had never been in that has been stolen from a dead man that was born over 123 years ago?

In addition, your selective service registration card is 100% fake, and has numbers that are both upside-down and missing on the same document.

Then why do you as the POTUS fail E-Verify every single time? Why can't you even sign up to your signature legislation, Obamacare, because E-Verify has no record of you being a citizen. How can that possibly be? Even at Taco Bell they use E-Verify for their employees and the huge, giant, 3 foot-square sign is staring at you right on the wall as you entire the store. Therefore, you, obama, are not even qualified to work at Taco Bell!

Why does your biography state that you were born in Kenya?

Why are all of your passports, grades, college degrees, applications, scholarships and everything else hidden by you? And why doesn't anybody remember you in college?

Why did you orge Harrison J Bounell's name on the deed to YOUR HOUSE in Chicago in 2009 when you bought it? Is it because you had to use his SS# that you stole in order to pass title to your home to "you"? Obviously, it was. Why else would you do that? Real estate fraud, forgery, and felony is what that is.

obama: "The only people that don't want to disclose the truth are those people with something to hide."
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189545 Apr 27, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean it didn't happen and she isn't not as clueless as she appears? Okay, my chain is jerked, you're flushed.
The entire reason it is believable is because it is right up her alley.

It would shock absolutely nobody to hear that coming from bobble head barbie.

Is it one of Rogue's infamous traps? ooohhooohhhoooo

Or he he applying for a desk at Fox?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189546 Apr 27, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys just burnt some witches a few months back.
Condoms being worse than AIDS kills untold numbers of Africans every day.
Christian sects are at war every day around the world... Fox just doesn't tell you. They rename them.
There is very little difference between Islam and Christianity... Christians still act as they did hundreds of years ago where they are isolated enough to get away with it. For example... burning witches.
Who are "you guys"? And no, no, no.....it's Islam and all its followers who still act as they did in the sixth century. They have not and cannot evolve. You just don't have much here, Scruff. Sorry to deflate that huge ego of yours (I heard the hissing all the way down here)!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189547 Apr 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you admit you support profiling! ID 10T Error
It certainly isn't hard to spot a racist.

They make the mistake of speaking.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189548 Apr 27, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you are right. The republicans are at the point where they can not recover if they lose again. If Obama wrecks the Dems... we have a real chance at the rise of a true third party.
Perhaps, I just hope they nominate an AMERICAN!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189549 Apr 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are "you guys"? And no, no, no.....it's Islam and all its followers who still act as they did in the sixth century. They have not and cannot evolve. You just don't have much here, Scruff. Sorry to deflate that huge ego of yours (I heard the hissing all the way down here)!
I don't expect evidence to help... you are beyond washed out.

http://thetaleofbittertruth.wordpress.com/201...

Pouring acid down a 9 year old's throat? Got that.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/18/afri...

Hey, guess who funds these fuktards?

American Christians.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189550 Apr 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam acts like they do because they have control. Theocracies. "Islamic Nations."

Our Christians live in a secular society. We won't allow the religious oppression that the church needs to control people.

No one here is scared of the Church. Out there... you had better just keep your mouth shut.

Our Christian brothers and sisters are limited to funding these sects.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189551 Apr 27, 2014
Guru wrote:
obama:
“When ignorant folks want to advertise their ignorance you don't really have to do anything, you just let them talk," Obama said today about the Clippers' situation.
So let's look at obama:
"I was born in Hawaii".
No, he wasn't. If he was, he would not have to create a forged birth certificate that is a comical forgery, which is both treason and a felony.
"I was born in Hawaii".
Then why do you have to use a stolen SS# from a state you had never been in that has been stolen from a dead man that was born over 123 years ago?
In addition, your selective service registration card is 100% fake, and has numbers that are both upside-down and missing on the same document.
Then why do you as the POTUS fail E-Verify every single time? Why can't you even sign up to your signature legislation, Obamacare, because E-Verify has no record of you being a citizen. How can that possibly be? Even at Taco Bell they use E-Verify for their employees and the huge, giant, 3 foot-square sign is staring at you right on the wall as you entire the store. Therefore, you, obama, are not even qualified to work at Taco Bell!
Why does your biography state that you were born in Kenya?
Why are all of your passports, grades, college degrees, applications, scholarships and everything else hidden by you? And why doesn't anybody remember you in college?
Why did you orge Harrison J Bounell's name on the deed to YOUR HOUSE in Chicago in 2009 when you bought it? Is it because you had to use his SS# that you stole in order to pass title to your home to "you"? Obviously, it was. Why else would you do that? Real estate fraud, forgery, and felony is what that is.
obama: "The only people that don't want to disclose the truth are those people with something to hide."
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
You should write a book.... when people find out about this...exactly nothing will happen.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189552 Apr 27, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama needs to stop blaming other people for his failures and take personal responsibility for his own words,deeds,actions and agenda. At all levels of advanced military training we are reminded that when in command we never blame our predecessors,never. Obama never served in the military so there is no way he can comprehend the concept of personal responsibility.
Horse shit... read some Khrushchev.

Wait... that will never happen.

Google Khrushchev... two letters.

LOL... you need to become a serf to learn personal responsibility?

Your parents obviously failed you.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189553 Apr 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
ACTIONS speak louder than words.
Another interesting item regarding Sharia Law. Why has Barack Hussein Obama insisted that the U.S. Attorney General hold the trials of the 911 Muslim Terrorists in Civilian Courts as Common Criminals instead of as Terrorists who attacked the United States of America ? If the Muslim Terrorists are tried in Military Tribunals, convicted and sentenced to death, by LAW, Barack Hussein Obama, as President of the United States , would be required to sign their death warrants. He would not be required to sign the death warrants if they are sentenced to death by a Civilian Court . Muslim Jihadist, Army Major Hassan's slaughtered non-Muslim soldiers at Ft. Hood, Texas rather than go to Afghanistan and be a part of anything that could lead to the deaths of fellow Muslims. He stated that Muslims 'could not and should not kill fellow Muslims.' Is the motive for Barack Hussein Obama's insistence on civilian trials, to make sure he doesn't have to sign the death warrants for the Muslim Terrorists? Why would he, as President of the United States , not sign the death warrants for Muslim Terrorists who attacked the United States and murdered over 3,000 U. S. Citizens on 9/11? Could it be that he is FORBIDDEN by his RELIGION to authorize the execution of Muslims?
Think about that! Open your eyes, ears and mind to who the President is, how he behaves and what he is doing
Pretty sure he has assassinated a few.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189554 Apr 27, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't expect evidence to help... you are beyond washed out.
http://thetaleofbittertruth.wordpress.com/201...
Pouring acid down a 9 year old's throat? Got that.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/18/afri...
Hey, guess who funds these fuktards?
American Christians.
Btw... the witch burning wasn't just a one time thing.

They executed over 50 people in 2013 alone for witchcraft.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min bob53h 1,563,302
Maxwell street ghosts 45 min Art Mandalay 1
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 53 min Art Mandalay 63
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 11,008
Chicago has the Worst Women (Jun '16) 4 hr Indict Hillary NOW 132
Bill and Hillary 6 hr Billy Boy 11
Student Marketing Research for Thermal Regulati... 12 hr micafish 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance