BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 197261 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#189395 Apr 26, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"The violence, though, also had spontaneous elements. Anger at the video motivated the initial attack. Dozens of people joined in, some of them provoked by the video and others responding to fast-spreading false rumors that guards inside the American compound had shot Libyan protesters. Looters and arsonists, without any sign of a plan, were the ones who ravaged the compound after the initial attack, according to more than a dozen Libyan witnesses as well as many American officials who have viewed the footage from security cameras."
<quoted text>
And you have zero proof of the "spontaneous elements" but there is overwhelming evidence it was a well planned attack and probably a botched kidnapping.
You do not set up a mortar and hit your target within three rounds unless it had been SURVEYED!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189396 Apr 26, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can wave a flag, but “[m]onths of investigation by The New York Times, centered on extensive interviews with Libyans in Benghazi who had direct knowledge of the attack there and its context, turned up no evidence that Al Qaeda or other international terrorist groups had any role in the assault.” David Kirkpatric, A Deadly Mix in Bebghazi. New York Times, Dec 29, 2013.
Killary is responsible for four American deaths. Fact. Deal with it seedboi. Still trying to deny facts. You're a COMPLETE joke. LMAO @ U

Next this idiot will be telling us nothing at all happened. Are you blind, deaf or stupid? Or all three? DOLT!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#189397 Apr 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how did George Romney run for president in 1968 if he were NOT an American NBC? Neither of Geo. Romney's were Mexican citizens!!!!
From Wiki: Romney was born to American parents living in the Mormon colonies in Mexico
George Romney didn't run for President. He only ran for the Republican nomination. Nixon ran for the presidency as Republican nominee, and won.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then Dual citizens George and Mitt could in fact be POTUS? Well we are making progress in birfistan.
“It's already been published: Mitt Romney's father is Mexican. George Romney was born in 1907 in an American colony in the Mexican state of Chihuahua.
This could could make his son, Mitt, today's favorite to be the GOP presidential candidate, a potential Mexican citizen, with full rights”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/08/mitt ...

Bristol, CT

#189398 Apr 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how did George Romney run for president in 1968 if he were NOT an American NBC? Neither of Geo. Romney's were Mexican citizens!!!!
From Wiki: Romney was born to American parents living in the Mormon colonies in Mexico
Then how did Barak Obama run for president in 2008 an 2012 if he were NOT an American NBC?

Bristol, CT

#189399 Apr 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Killary is responsible for four American deaths. Fact. Deal with it seedboi. Still trying to deny facts. You're a COMPLETE joke. LMAO @ U
Next this idiot will be telling us nothing at all happened. Are you blind, deaf or stupid? Or all three? DOLT!
Romper does not know the difference between facts and opinions.

"It takes funding to protect an embassy. It takes funding to protect a consulate. It takes funding to protect an outpost. Yes, it takes funding. Who cut the funds from embassy security? The Republicans in the House, that is who — hundreds of millions of dollars."
-Barbara Boxer
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can wave a flag, but “[m]onths of investigation by The New York Times, centered on extensive interviews with Libyans in Benghazi who had direct knowledge of the attack there and its context, turned up no evidence that Al Qaeda or other international terrorist groups had any role in the assault.” David Kirkpatric, A Deadly Mix in Bebghazi. New York Times, Dec 29, 2013.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189400 Apr 26, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how did Barak Obama run for president in 2008 an 2012 if he were NOT an American NBC?
He lied and you bought it. LMAO @ U!!!

Bristol, CT

#189401 Apr 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have zero proof of the "spontaneous elements" but there is overwhelming evidence it was a well planned attack and probably a botched kidnapping.
You do not set up a mortar and hit your target within three rounds unless it had been SURVEYED!!!
When confronted with evidence that they wish to ignore, Rougetards demand absolute proof.
Sad, very sad.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"The violence, though, also had spontaneous elements. Anger at the video motivated the initial attack. Dozens of people joined in, some of them provoked by the video and others responding to fast-spreading false rumors that guards inside the American compound had shot Libyan protesters. Looters and arsonists, without any sign of a plan, were the ones who ravaged the compound after the initial attack, according to more than a dozen Libyan witnesses as well as many American officials who have viewed the footage from security cameras."
Frank

Spokane, WA

#189402 Apr 26, 2014
Citizen org wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is very bad but Dumbya Bush was worse.
----------
Meet the Banking Caucus, Wall Street's secret weapon in Washington
Lawmakers help industry donors beat back tougher rules
April 24, 2014 / http://tinyurl.com/mtnjpjp
The lawmakers were at an impasse.
More than two hours into a meeting of the House Financial Services Committee last month, the members were bickering over two versions of a bill designed to ease a new regulation that affected banks, part of the sweeping 2010 overhaul of financial laws known as the Dodd-Frank Act.
The dispute? Whether to give the banks everything they asked for, or whether to give them even more.
Rep. Scott Garrett, R-N.J., asked to postpone a final vote so he could contact “stakeholders,” code for the bankers who wanted the change. Then Rep. Jeb Hensarling, R-Texas, the committee’s ambitious chairman, attempted to retake the discussion with what passes for a joke in the oxygen-starved air of the wood-paneled hearing room in the Rayburn House Office Building on Capitol Hill.
“Occasionally we have been accused of trying to undermine aspects of Dodd-Frank,” Hensarling said with a chuckle.“I hope we’re guilty of it.”
http://www.publicintegrity.org/2014/04/24/145...
==========
Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record
January 9, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/9ylluu
President George W. Bush entered office in 2001 just as a recession was starting, and is preparing to leave in the middle of a long one. That’s almost 22 months of recession during his 96 months in office.
His job-creation record won’t look much better. The Bush administration created about three million jobs (net) over its eight years, a fraction of the 23 million jobs created under President Bill Clinton’s administration and only slightly better than President George H.W. Bush did in his four years in office.
Here’s a look at job creation under each president since the Labor Department started keeping payroll records in 1939. The counts are based on total payrolls between the start of the month the president took office (using the final payroll count for the end of the prior December) and his final December in office.
Because the size of the economy and labor force varies, we also calculate in percentage terms how much the total payroll count expanded under each president. The current President Bush, once taking account how long he’s been in office, shows the worst track record for job creation since the government began keeping records
http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/01/09/bus...
Bush never ran against Obama. That was only in Obama's mind. I don't care who ran against Obama,they would have been better than Obama because they would not have an anti-American agenda. I would only vote for a politician that doesn't hate our country,so I could never vote for Obama for any office. Obama is the worst occupant of The White House,ever,he is evern worst than Carter, so he must be worst than Bush.

Bristol, CT

#189403 Apr 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
He lied and you bought it. LMAO @ U!!!
Yeah, right; George Romneyran for the nomination so it proves he was NBC but if a semi-white candidate wins the election and proves he was lying.
What a sad little birfoon troll.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#189404 Apr 26, 2014
it proves he as lying

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189405 Apr 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think that cretin scares liberals Rogue? A police officer who thinks every idiot should have a gun is a damn fool.
I am a liberal gun owner, but you nuts who think you need 50 guns to protect your homes are more than scary.
You guys are not only psychotic but is you who appear to be scared of everything as well.
<quoted text>
Does anyone need more than ten postal stamps? No, but some people collect stamps!
Does anyone need more than ten coins? But some people collect coins!
Guess what, some people collect guns!
Do I think everyone should have guns? No! I did buy my grandson a 22 rifle but my adult daughter is the custodian of the rifle as he is under 16 years of age. Here in this state you have to be at least 16 to "posses" a long gun and 21 to "posses" a handgun. I told my adult daughter that if he was under sixteen and he had the gun, and ammo, and there was an accident, SHE could be charged criminally.
I do not think violent criminals should posses guns nor should mentally ill people. And I do not think any lawful person should be required to register his firearms or require a permit to carry them off of his property unloaded or loaded.
Brilliant, Einstein.

You wrote : "Does anyone need more than ten postal stamps? No, but some people collect stamps!
Guess what, some people collect guns!"

Do postal stamps kill?
Do coins kill?

Guess what, guns DO kill. As a matter of fact, that is their sole and only purpose. There is no other reason for guns. They were not invented for target practice or to hang on walls.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189406 Apr 26, 2014
How many warnings did we receive regarding Mr. Ghazi? No excuse for not being prepared. Thanks Killary and Lil "o"! Don't tell me us you still buy the BS video story? LMAO @ U

Ottawa

#189407 Apr 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Even the New York Times is concerned about Benghazi. Way to much smoke for there not to be a fire here!!!
A Deadly Mix in Benghazi
By David D. Kirkpatrick December 28, 2013
http://www.nytimes.com/projects/2013/benghazi...
I read it. I understood it.

Did you read it in its entirety ? I doubt it.

It doesn't matter, as you obviously did not grasp its full meaning. Had you, you would not have supplied a link that goes almost completely what you've so far advanced on Benghazi. But again, not the first time you shoot yourself in the feet, oops, mouth.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189408 Apr 26, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right; George Romneyran for the nomination so it proves he was NBC but if a semi-white candidate wins the election and proves he was lying.
<quoted text>
LMAO @ U!!!!! Having to go back to Romney! Desperation is easy to spot. Who is the sad, pathetic troll? You are, Mr. Tapeworm. Desperate and deflecting. That's what IS truly SAD! Why don't you just say you're anti-America? You wouldn't look half as foolish. LMAO @ UR FEAR!!!!!!!!!!

Ottawa

#189409 Apr 26, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Stats when Bush left office are meaningless when you forget to add the economy was shedding seven hundred thousand jobs a month as well when Bush left office.
Or that Bush's budget didn't end till Sept 30, 2009.
Or that Obama extended the Bush tax cuts.
Or that one of Bush's wars is still going on.
But now the country was experiencing something far worse.  Our gross domestic product -- the sum total of all that our economy produces -- fell at the fastest rate in a quarter century.  Five trillion dollars of Americans' household wealth evaporated in just 12 weeks as stocks, pensions, and home values plummeted. 
We were losing an average of 700,000 jobs each month, equivalent to the population of the state of Vermont.  That was true in December, January, February, March.  The fear among economists across the political spectrum that was -- was that we were rapidly plummeting towards a second Great Depression.
So, in the weeks and months that followed, we undertook a series of difficult steps to prevent that outcome. 
(And we were forced to take those steps largely without the help of an opposition party, which, unfortunately, after having presided over the decision-making that had led to the crisis, decided to hand it over to others to solve)
Barack Obama
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/re...
Every single word of your post is right on. Rogue believes, sincerely believes, that what went on after the January 2009 Obama inauguration is Obama's baby. Yes, the decline in the "poor" index only started when Obama took over, was not the continuation of GWB's atrocious economic stewardship, not to mention his extremely costly and unnecessary wars. No sireee, GWB's legacy ended January 2009. Of course, Obama, having to deal with a congress, for two terms, whose leader said "'let's make sure he doesn't get re-elected" - one can sense the forthcoming cooperation...- and has thwarted him from the beginning, unemployment is nonetheless back to 2008 levels, the stock market has more than doubled, the U.S. is well on its way to energy self-dependence (I had said that was impossible, I was wrong) and so forth. All the bad stuff belongs to Obama, all the good stuff to Boehmer and the Republican congress.§uuuuuure.

Ottawa

#189410 Apr 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Without any doubt, you're the biggest idiot here, grass hut slumlord! You screwed up and can't admit it. LMAO @ U COWARD!
BTW brainchild, do you disagree with this statement? "Stating facts does not make one a racist". Answer up tapeworm! Gotcha a case of worms on your trip, huh? DOLT!
er, are you not the loser who is baffled by percentages?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189411 Apr 26, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant, Einstein.
You wrote : "Does anyone need more than ten postal stamps? No, but some people collect stamps!
Guess what, some people collect guns!"
Do postal stamps kill?
Do coins kill?
Guess what, guns DO kill. As a matter of fact, that is their sole and only purpose. There is no other reason for guns. They were not invented for target practice or to hang on walls.
Silly Canadian. A poison laced stamp can kill. A coin traveling fast enough can kill. Next contestant! Just fall out of bed?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189412 Apr 26, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
er, are you not the loser who is baffled by percentages?
You boys are running on empty and firing blanks. LMAO @ U

Bristol, CT

#189413 Apr 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO @ U!!!!! Having to go back to Romney! Desperation is easy to spot. Who is the sad, pathetic troll? You are, Mr. Tapeworm. Desperate and deflecting. That's what IS truly SAD! Why don't you just say you're anti-America? You wouldn't look half as foolish. LMAO @ UR FEAR!!!!!!!!!!
Having to go back to Romney? Is Romper insane? His buddy Rougetard brought up Romney and that was the topic of the post I replied to that Romper butted in on.

Fear? Look who is in the White House, moron.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Leave of Absense Lara

Munster, IN

#189414 Apr 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
60 Minutes: Al Qaeda Flags Were Flying All Over Benghazi Before 9/11 Attack
Katie Pavlich | Oct 28, 2013
Last night 60 Minutes aired a damning report from reporter Lara Logan about the details of the Benghazi attack, including an interview with "Morgan Jones," a former British soldier who spoke under a pseudonym in order to protect his identity. After witnessing the attack, Jones went looking for US Ambassador Christopher Stevens at a hospital that had been overrun by Al Qaeda terrorists. Jones found Stevens, dead.
"I dreaded seeing who it was," Jones tells CBS' Lara Logan. "I could see through the glass, I didn't even have to go into the room to see who it was. It was the Ambassador, dead."
Jones explains the lead up to the Benghazi attack on 9/11, which included seeing black Al Qaeda flags flying in the city as the terrorist group took over buildings.
Wait...what?

Did you really just re-post the dunked story that was retracted within a few days of airing?

The same report that CBS admitted was a flat out hoax?

The same report that I had to apologize and take a leave of absense for?

The same report that amost killed 60 minutes and damaged the network for years to come?

The same story that was sooooo completed fabricated and debunked by every news network that even Fox News won't touch it with a 10 foot pole?

Surely your not talking about that story?

Seriously?

No, really?

You can't be that stupid and/or think anyone on else on the planet would still would still try to push that admittedly fake story, not even even Morgan Jones?

No no no no no, just no. You can't be that retarded? Can you?

I know you really didn't post that, did you? You couldn't have been that naive?

Did I really just see that? Wait, let me check..........

YEP!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,279,031
ask amy 9-5-15 2 min PEllen 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min PEllen 100,683
abby 9-5-15 8 min PEllen 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Mothra 54,631
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,163
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Red_Forman 6,450
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages