BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189220 Apr 24, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER: I agree entirely with Chuck. First of all it isn't enough to say I don't agree with what he said. This is a despicable statement. It's not the statement, you have to disassociate yourself entirely from the man. It's not like the words exist here and the man exists here. And why conservatives, or some conservatives end up in bed with people who, you know, he makes an anti-government statement, he takes an anti-government stand, he wears a nice big hat and he rides a horse, and all of a sudden he is a champion of democracy. This is a man who said that he doesn't recognize the authority of the United States of America. That makes him a patriot? I love this country, I love the Constitution, and it is the Constitution that established a government that all of us have to recognize. And for him to reject it was the beginning of all of this. And now what he said today is just the end of this.
And I think it is truly appalling that, as Chuck says, there are times when somehow simply because somebody takes an oppositionist stand, he becomes a conservative hero. You got to wait, you got to watch, you got to think about it. And look, do I have the right to go in to graze sheep in Central Park? I think not. You have to have some respect for the federal government, some respect for our system. And to say you don't and you don't recognize it and that makes you a conservative hero, to me, is completely contradictory, and rather appalling. And he has now proved it.
Stating facts does not make one a racist.
Grand Birther

United States

#189221 Apr 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stating facts does not make one a racist.
No shite, idiotboi. Deep, virulent and irrational fear and hatred of other races makes one a racist. Kind if like the stuff you "conservatives" (LOL) post here daily.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#189222 Apr 24, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong about what?(seriously)
You are correct.
There is no consensus. But that doesn't mean it isn't happening. The reason why there isn't consensus is because it is almost impossible to measure our impact. It is unquestionable that we have an affect. It is the MEASURE in and of itself that is debatable.
The only question is how much we affect our atmosphere.
The problem is that we lack a control to weigh against.
We are miniscule compared with the Sun,the moon, the Oceans, and the circumference of the Earth. The so called experts claim that man is causing warming of the hottest areas on the planet,even though those areas are the areas that are least impacted by man and the areas that are most impacted by man are not being affected. The biggest climatic changes on this planet occurred long before the Industrial Revolution and even long before civilized man could have possibly been blamed for causing change,like during the prehistoric periods.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189223 Apr 24, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
No shite, idiotboi. Deep, virulent and irrational fear and hatred of other races makes one a racist. Kind if like the stuff you "conservatives" (LOL) post here daily.
Grand Idiot, I'm surprised you've survived this long. Once again, stating facts is not being racist, grand idiot.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#189224 Apr 24, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>We are miniscule compared with the Sun,the moon, the Oceans, and the circumference of the Earth. The so called experts claim that man is causing warming of the hottest areas on the planet,even though those areas are the areas that are least impacted by man and the areas that are most impacted by man are not being affected. The biggest climatic changes on this planet occurred long before the Industrial Revolution and even long before civilized man could have possibly been blamed for causing change,like during the prehistoric periods.
What the hell does that have to do with anything at all?

The Sun is bigger... so what?

The "so called" experts are right. The hottest places on Earth are heat islands constructed by us. They maintain year round... a temp spike somewhere in the middle of nowhere is proof we don't affect Earth?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189225 Apr 24, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Most people I know don't even like to fly. They consider it a necessary evil.
TSA was the end of my flying.

Inexcusable in the U.S.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189226 Apr 24, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I'm not really following the story, but I would not lose a wink of sleep if that anarchist Nevada Cattle rancher ended up like the Branch Davidians
They may just call Butch Reno out of retirement.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189227 Apr 24, 2014
wojar wrote:
Funny thing happened on the way to the eConference. I sent my boss my analysis of a certain technology area. He never replied. But he sent my analysis to one of the head honchos. The head honco, accidentally sent my analysis to every employee in the company. Hee hee hee! No one in the company had a clue how to do computer searches and export the data for import into Excel, and then how render the data into nice graphics. Now everybody knows who is the techie.
You will find this less entertaining when your phone starts ringing.

:)

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189228 Apr 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How lame can you get scruffboy? So, you don't see wildlife as part of the natural land? DAB! Demand a refund from your elementary school. 80% of American polled said they were Christian. Now, place that in your piehole and suck real hard. You're a very small minority. Very small. Virtually no influence on any issue you're known as nothing more than a nuisance. A pest if you will. Pests get eradicated.
No, retard... animals are not land.

Your deed say 4 squirrels, 3 snakes and a deer?

I live in a secular nation, our constitution guarantees that no portion of the population will be beholden to mythology. It doesn't matter how many dolts think bronze age tribesman had all the answers.

BTW... 96% of "higher knowledge" scientist, think you are full of shit. But why should the world's best and brightest interfere with personal delusion?

" The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion..."
-John Adams (Treaty of Tripoli).... Unanimous vote, not one congressman/senator said nay.

And I believe I invited you up to eradicate me personally... twice. You declined after talking the same shit.

Your song is real old. Suck this...pest that... dabs... LMAOs... and homo talk.

Anyone ever notice that how tough a guy is... seems to be inversely proportional to how far away from you they are?

Simmer down, old man. Charge up your rascal and head down to the six pack.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189230 Apr 24, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
No, retard... animals are not land.
Your deed say 4 squirrels, 3 snakes and a deer?
I live in a secular nation, our constitution guarantees that no portion of the population will be beholden to mythology. It doesn't matter how many dolts think bronze age tribesman had all the answers.
BTW... 96% of "higher knowledge" scientist, think you are full of shit. But why should the world's best and brightest interfere with personal delusion?
" The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion..."
-John Adams (Treaty of Tripoli).... Unanimous vote, not one congressman/senator said nay.
And I believe I invited you up to eradicate me personally... twice. You declined after talking the same shit.
Your song is real old. Suck this...pest that... dabs... LMAOs... and homo talk.
Anyone ever notice that how tough a guy is... seems to be inversely proportional to how far away from you they are?
Simmer down, old man. Charge up your rascal and head down to the six pack.
Scruffboy, face the facts, the U.S. is predominantly Christian. Fact. BTW, 100% of people with a grain of common sense think you're as fake as the "o". I agree with them. This nation was most certainly founded on Christian principles, the founding fathers simply knew better than to put it in print, moron. I don't recall you inviting me up but I do remember offering you an airboat ride. You never showed. Scared? Homo talk? Are you a homo? Wise up Alibaba, before you're removed permanently. LMAO at U!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189231 Apr 24, 2014
Experiment for scruffboi. Compare the size of your brain to the Universe then come back and tell us all just how smart you are! Still LMAO at U!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189232 Apr 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You can assume anything you like, moon cricket. Pay up sucka! You're bailing on your fellow Americans, dip! Typical. Now, get back in your car and leave.
I thought "your side" didn't acknowledge that America existed.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#189233 Apr 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
This nation was most certainly founded on Christian principles, the founding fathers simply knew better than to put it in print, moron.
If you assume this nation was founded on Christian principles it should be easy to explain what those principles are right?

Remember now Mr. Liars only old testament commandments 6 and 8 are punishable in this country and the good Christian folk are seeing to it that 6 is becoming less punishable by the day.

I suppose one could include bearing false witness as long as the witness is under oath.

So again Mr. Liars, what the hell are Christian principles? Burning books, witches, infidels, what?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189234 Apr 25, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>If you assume this nation was founded on Christian principles it should be easy to explain what those principles are right?

Remember now Mr. Liars only old testament commandments 6 and 8 are punishable in this country and the good Christian folk are seeing to it that 6 is becoming less punishable by the day.

I suppose one could include bearing false witness as long as the witness is under oath.

So again Mr. Liars, what the hell are Christian principles? Burning books, witches, infidels, what?
Sorry Poppo - Romper knows a lot more about the founding of this country (who!s existence he doesn't acknowledge) than that George Washington guy

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189235 Apr 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Scruffboy, face the facts, the U.S. is predominantly Christian. Fact. BTW, 100% of people with a grain of common sense think you're as fake as the "o". I agree with them. This nation was most certainly founded on Christian principles, the founding fathers simply knew better than to put it in print, moron. I don't recall you inviting me up but I do remember offering you an airboat ride. You never showed. Scared? Homo talk? Are you a homo? Wise up Alibaba, before you're removed permanently. LMAO at U!
So, it is all true, there is conveniently... zero proof.

FFS... doesn't that sound familiar? Not exactly a ball of lightning are ya LRS? How many times are you going to fall for that?

They knew better than to write WHAT down? You can not be that stupid.

The founders risked their land, their businesses, the safety of their families and their own heads signing these documents... exactly who do you think they were afraid of pissing off?

Yes, I did. I offered you fare and prizes. I am sure more than one person recalls.

And after all your big boy talk... Sticking to your modus operandi you said "You aren't worth going to the middle east over." followed by some more homo talk.

100% wrong... backed by juvenile assault on character. Same old song.

You have extended to every male presence this thread has to offer... that same romantic boat ride. Don't recall any invitations going out to women.

You want to be an exterminator, or the pied piper? I am 25 years younger, stronger, faster and smarter by leaps and bounds and I was on a wrestling mat before I was in grade school. Put it away grandpa. Internet muscles are even more ridiculous than beer muscles.

Keep pining for the varsity days... actually running into someone like myself will seriously diminish your expectations. Best you stay in the swamp.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189236 Apr 25, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Poppo - Romper knows a lot more about the founding of this country (who!s existence he doesn't acknowledge) than that George Washington guy
He would have hated the founders guts.

They were scientist and lawyers, they read philosophy and poetry, they hung out in Paris drinking tea... and they thought the bible was bullshit too.

Jefferson actually made his own... he edited out everything that was obvious bullshit.

It was approx. 30 pages long.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189237 Apr 25, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you assume this nation was founded on Christian principles it should be easy to explain what those principles are right?
I have often wondered if we were to slip Leprechans into the bible... would anyone notice at all?

Or would they be assimilated into Noah's Arc?

Sorcery, zombies, the resurrection of entire towns, witches, giants, spirits, superheros, polymorphing, talking animals... on, and on, and on, and on.

Somehow...WE are the idiots.

Would you believe to this very day 1% of mothers claim to have been impregnated without the help of a male partner.

Which is more likely?

A. A parthenogenetic savior.
B. That a Jewish minx should tell a lie.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189238 Apr 25, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>He would have hated the founders guts.

They were scientist and lawyers, they read philosophy and poetry, they hung out in Paris drinking tea... and they thought the bible was bullshit too.

Jefferson actually made his own... he edited out everything that was obvious bullshit.

It was approx. 30 pages long.
Yeah but Jefferson had dual citizenship - he wasn't a "real 'Merican"

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#189240 Apr 25, 2014
"Drunk Passenger Triggers Hijack Alert"

Chicago Tribune

+++++

Jacques,
LOL

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#189241 Apr 25, 2014
Jacques,
This is more fun than a barrel of monkeys.
It looks as though Nevada Ranchero Cliven Bundy's meager support is evaporating into thin air following his outrageously racist remarks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,152,955
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 min TRD 68,875
Deat Abby 12-16 15 min cheluzal 48
sexting on whatsapp 1 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 2 hr Taint Shield 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr kal 49,174
best joke (Oct '09) 3 hr Always Smile 526
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search