BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243253 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189505 Apr 27, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Maybe Rouge should ask the House Republicans why they slashed funding for embassy security?
2. The evidence is that there were both planned extremist activity and elements of a spontaneous protest.
3. All the evidence was not available when Susan Rice made her remarks to the press, and the CIA had said, at the time, that it was at least in part, a spontaneous demonstration. Obama himself, referred to the attack saying we would not tolerate terrorism. The claim that he "lied" is itself a lie. Finally, remarks made after the fact could not possibly cause four people to die. It is despicable that people are still trying to use that tragic event for petty political motives.
----------
"Hicks, bald and with a white chin beard, said his "jaw dropped" when he heard U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice falsely claim on TV that there had been a protest at the Benghazi consulate, but he declined an invitation to challenge the veracity of the director of national intelligence, who said the statement reflected "our collective best judgment at the time."
Hicks was not in Benghazi at the time of the attack. He was not a witness. Hicks was also the guy who made the blatantly false statement about a "stand down" order issued to the military. Never happened.
"Hicks said he thought a flyover by U.S. jets could have deterred the second of the two attacks that night, but he declined to question the judgment of the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, who has said there was no way to get the fighters there in time."
Dana Milbank. Yarn fails to tie Benghazi lapses to politics. Washington Post, The. 05/09/2013.
<quoted text>
I see Tapeworm is spreading his BS as usual. What an amusing tool! Killary didn't do her job. That means she failed (see BHO for further info on failure). Then they all lied about it. Why were witnesses intimidated not to come forward? Hmmm..... Inch along now tapey. LMAO @ U!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189506 Apr 27, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote to Rogue :
"Did you despise them then too? Did it piss you off when you had a black gunner?"
Rogue's answer would be "Not if he was clean and polite and after demobilization worked at Waffle House as all blacks should".
Profile much, EH?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189507 Apr 27, 2014
<quoted text>
BTW, were you not telling Poppo he was posting at 3 AM yesterday? Explain this last one of yours at 2:18AM, slumber boy.
To answer your question, NO. LMAO @ U! You've never have been able to keep posts straight! DAB! Now, go on with your childish rant about how correct you are so I can deliver one more clown-stomping! DOLT!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189508 Apr 27, 2014
JBH wrote:
Although it is the prime minister of South Korea that resigns, South Korea president lacks the truth to align with US against North Korea since so many people died in ferry accident, that South Koreans are already sad and demoralized to challenge and have war of North Korea, as that means US is in disorder, that Bush programs on North Korea Obama is carrying are going nowhere.
Just imagine of doing the same things of Bush agenda for over 12 years has resulted the adverse effects about North Korea , Obama is full of failures everywhere doing all the same old failed stands as failed policy issues.
Just who the ignorant people are, still having such hoax of making the failed ordeal of failure things of Bush, except the deceiver Obama?
That is ridiculous Obama talks about human rights in Asia as US is beyond police killing innocents and torture them all the time, not just in Iraq, while the world does have more human rights, education and freedom than US, for that is why US middle class is still declining.
There is no question that Obama is the biggest backward folly of failures of all time by carrying the International war criminal Bush's views as if it is still time for conducting the ill dilemma of the old-age bogus Bush course.
It sums up US is full of old-past failure Bush policy that Obama is engaging in , for Obama is the other big serial failure.
US will learn its lessons as Obama is doing all bad Bush failure policy currently.
Compared to the above, Welby M.D. is the picture of sanity.
Crazy Nuts

Beverly, MA

#189509 Apr 27, 2014
Everybody calm down, go outside and get some fresh air. Feed some squirrels or pigeons. Walk a dog or play with a kitten.

Ottawa

#189510 Apr 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Profile much, EH?
Yes, and so easy. His own words.

Ha ha, Rogue's Waffle House "friendly" anti-Obama and anti Obamacare black service workers who I'm willing to bet spit in his coke.

Ottawa

#189511 Apr 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
To answer your question, NO. LMAO @ U! You've never have been able to keep posts straight! DAB! Now, go on with your childish rant about how correct you are so I can deliver one more clown-stomping! DOLT!!!
Yes, you, the clown that stomps on his own trailer-park turds, for lack of bubble wrap LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd). Hey, where IS Dale?

Petroleum products. YOU? OMG, do you get paid for being so funny?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189512 Apr 27, 2014
wojar wrote:
"CBS's withdrawal of the story not only undermined its reporting, but that of Fox News, which apparently relied on Davies as a source for stories that have challenged the Obama administration's account of events. Fox had cited the "60 Minutes" story repeatedly to validate its earlier reporting. "We stand by our reporting on Benghazi, and given what is still unknown, we anticipate further fact finding from those who know the truth about what took place on 9/11/12," said Michael Clemente, executive vice president of news for Fox News."
Of course it was Fox News that persistently insisted that there was a "stand down" order that prevented military intervention, facts be damned, by the "fair and balanced" pseudo news company.
The story of a "stand down" order was fabricated by none other than Gregory Hicks, who knows how to spin a self-serving yarn.
"Yarn fails to tie Benghazi lapses to politics"
by Dana Milbank. Washington Post, The. 05/09/2013.
"They summoned a whistleblower to Capitol Hill, but instead they got a
virtuoso storyteller. Gregory Hicks, the No. 2 U.S. diplomat in Libya the
night Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans were killed."
"And this whistleblower spent a good bit of time tooting his own horn.'I earned a reputation for being an innovative policymaker who got the job done. I was promoted quickly and received numerous awards,' Hicks informed the lawmakers.'I have two master's degrees.... I speak fluent Arabic.... I fast became known as the ambassador's bulldog because of my decisive management styles.... Incoming charge Larry Pope told me personally that my performance was near-heroic.'"
You buy any crap that supports Lil "o". Plain and simple. There was a situation, the decision to send help or not had to be made! We did not respond. Read between the lines on that Tapeworm. LMAO @ U!!!!!

Lil "o" most certainly is pushing an anti-America agenda. America has never been more divided in the past 50 years! How come Lil "o" never talks about how wealthy Pelosi, Reid and others are? That wouldn't exactly go with his cute lil outfit, would it? What, supporting the super wealthy? How could that be? Easy, he lies. Just watch the next time he opens his mouth! There is no fix for stupid, tapey. LMAO @ U Are you really this f***king stupid?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189513 Apr 27, 2014
<quoted text>
The antichrist prophet "don't read too good". Even when it's pictures, W still doesn't get it. Dr. Seuss too sophisticated for Welby MD (Mucho Dumb)?
You betcha.
Very lame and not worth the cyberspace it used up!
Fresh Air

Beverly, MA

#189514 Apr 27, 2014
Seriously, it's nice out. Go outside and do something nice for someone.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189515 Apr 27, 2014
Crazy Nuts wrote:
Everybody calm down, go outside and get some fresh air. Feed some squirrels or pigeons. Walk a dog or play with a kitten.
I am feeding the squirrels! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189516 Apr 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes, and so easy. His own words.
Ha ha, Rogue's Waffle House "friendly" anti-Obama and anti Obamacare black service workers who I'm willing to bet spit in his coke.
At least you admit you support profiling! ID 10T Error
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189517 Apr 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes, you, the clown that stomps on his own trailer-park turds, for lack of bubble wrap LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd). Hey, where IS Dale?
Don't care whether you believe or not, just keep purchasing petroleum products. And you will. We do thank you for the support! Tell us Mr. Wizard, how much does a 16,000ft well cost to drill? What about if one mile of it is horizontal? Hmmm? LMAO @ U!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189518 Apr 27, 2014
The squirrels must be searching for their nuts! They'll be busy for a long, long time.

Ottawa

#189519 Apr 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you admit you support profiling! ID 10T Error
I do? Please explain how you've come to that conclusion.

Ottawa

#189520 Apr 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't care whether you believe or not, just keep purchasing petroleum products. And you will. We do thank you for the support! Tell us Mr. Wizard, how much does a 16,000ft well cost to drill? What about if one mile of it is horizontal? Hmmm? LMAO @ U!
Little play on words which I am sure will escape you : "Fracking idiot". LMAO (LRS - Dale tm reg'd).

I'll tell you about fracking after you explain where Canada is, like, for example, across the pond, south or north of you, stuff like that. Look it up, it's on Google. What a loser. Across the pond!!! LMAO x 10 (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189521 Apr 27, 2014
<quoted text>
I do? Please explain how you've come to that conclusion.
Uh, because the DAB admitted it? LMAO @ U
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189522 Apr 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Little play on words which I am sure will escape you : "Fracking idiot". LMAO (LRS - Dale tm reg'd).
I'll tell you about fracking after you explain where Canada is, like, for example, across the pond, south or north of you, stuff like that. Look it up, it's on Google. What a loser. Across the pond!!! LMAO x 10 (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
And when did I mention fracking? Stay on topic, if you can. Tell me brainless one, do you know what TIH means? How about TOH? BHP? Sit down. Next. LMAO @ U

Ottawa

#189523 Apr 27, 2014
acques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, do your turds go "pop" like bubble wrap when you CLOWN-step on them? Turds are turds, they are you, disgusting, but bubble wrap is plastic, made from petroleum products. Bet that's news to you. How about that, LOSER? Class (grade 3) starts promptly at 8 AM tomorrow, dunce. Corner and cone cap are waiting, they missed you on the weekend.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189524 Apr 27, 2014
acques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Ha ha, do your turds go "pop" like bubble wrap when you CLOWN-step on them? Turds are turds, they are you, disgusting, but bubble wrap is plastic, made from petroleum products. Bet that's news to you. How about that, LOSER? Class (grade 3) starts promptly at 8 AM tomorrow, dunce. Corner and cone cap are waiting, they missed you on the weekend.
Sore? Good! LMAO @ U DAB!!!!!

Still running on empty and still refusing to believe the gas gauge! hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 min RACE 105,432
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min No Surprize 1,684,786
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Alain Vain 11,784
Sick of commercials with mix couples 2 hr KIDS WAKE UP 14
Trump is A 3 hr Bad deal 386
Little Dicky Durbin needs to know this. 12 hr DurbinDicksAmerica 2
maxine waters 12 hr HER pussyStinks 12

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance