BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243089 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189412 Apr 26, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
er, are you not the loser who is baffled by percentages?
You boys are running on empty and firing blanks. LMAO @ U

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#189413 Apr 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO @ U!!!!! Having to go back to Romney! Desperation is easy to spot. Who is the sad, pathetic troll? You are, Mr. Tapeworm. Desperate and deflecting. That's what IS truly SAD! Why don't you just say you're anti-America? You wouldn't look half as foolish. LMAO @ UR FEAR!!!!!!!!!!
Having to go back to Romney? Is Romper insane? His buddy Rougetard brought up Romney and that was the topic of the post I replied to that Romper butted in on.

Fear? Look who is in the White House, moron.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right; George Romneyran for the nomination so it proves he was NBC but if a semi-white candidate wins the election and proves he was lying.
What a sad little birfoon troll.
<quoted text>
Leave of Absense Lara

Hammond, IN

#189414 Apr 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
60 Minutes: Al Qaeda Flags Were Flying All Over Benghazi Before 9/11 Attack
Katie Pavlich | Oct 28, 2013
Last night 60 Minutes aired a damning report from reporter Lara Logan about the details of the Benghazi attack, including an interview with "Morgan Jones," a former British soldier who spoke under a pseudonym in order to protect his identity. After witnessing the attack, Jones went looking for US Ambassador Christopher Stevens at a hospital that had been overrun by Al Qaeda terrorists. Jones found Stevens, dead.
"I dreaded seeing who it was," Jones tells CBS' Lara Logan. "I could see through the glass, I didn't even have to go into the room to see who it was. It was the Ambassador, dead."
Jones explains the lead up to the Benghazi attack on 9/11, which included seeing black Al Qaeda flags flying in the city as the terrorist group took over buildings.
Wait...what?

Did you really just re-post the dunked story that was retracted within a few days of airing?

The same report that CBS admitted was a flat out hoax?

The same report that I had to apologize and take a leave of absense for?

The same report that amost killed 60 minutes and damaged the network for years to come?

The same story that was sooooo completed fabricated and debunked by every news network that even Fox News won't touch it with a 10 foot pole?

Surely your not talking about that story?

Seriously?

No, really?

You can't be that stupid and/or think anyone on else on the planet would still would still try to push that admittedly fake story, not even even Morgan Jones?

No no no no no, just no. You can't be that retarded? Can you?

I know you really didn't post that, did you? You couldn't have been that naive?

Did I really just see that? Wait, let me check..........

YEP!!!
Elisabeth HasselHack

Schererville, IN

#189415 Apr 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Killary is responsible for four American deaths. Fact.
You know, some people say that Killary is responsible for four American deaths?
Steve Douchey

Schererville, IN

#189416 Apr 26, 2014
Elisabeth HasselHack wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!

This...is...HUGE!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189417 Apr 26, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Romper does not know the difference between facts and opinions.

"It takes funding to protect an embassy. It takes funding to protect a consulate. It takes funding to protect an outpost. Yes, it takes funding. Who cut the funds from embassy security? The Republicans in the House, that is who — hundreds of millions of dollars."
-Barbara Boxer

wojar wrote, "
<quoted text>
Anyone can wave a flag, but “[m]onths of investigation by The New York Times, centered on extensive interviews with Libyans in Benghazi who had direct knowledge of the attack there and its context, turned up no evidence that Al Qaeda or other international terrorist groups had any role in the assault.” David Kirkpatric, A Deadly Mix in Bebghazi. New York Times, Dec 29, 2013."
Careful Woj - Romper may fire off another email! We already know he can hide behind women

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189419 Apr 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, when you over tax the evil rich people, they just move. From a high-tax state to a lower-tax state. From a high-tax country to a lower-tax country. Will Libtards not understand that over taxing people does not mean more revenue.
More renounce US citizenship but deny stereotype
Associated Press
By ADAM GELLER 5 hours ago
Inside the long-awaited package, six pages of government paperwork dryly affirmed Carol Tapanila's anxious request. But when Tapanila slipped the contents from the brown envelope, she saw there was something more.
"We the people...." declared the script inside her U.S. passport now with four holes punched through it from cover to cover. Her departure from life as an American was stamped final on the same page: "Bearer Expatriated Self."
With the envelope's arrival, Tapanila, a native of upstate New York who has lived in Canada since 1969, joined a largely overlooked surge of Americans rejecting what is, to millions, a highly sought prize: U.S. citizenship. Last year, the U.S. government reported a record 2,999 people renounced citizenship or terminated permanent residency; most are widely assumed to be driven by a desire to avoid paying taxes on hidden wealth.
The reality, though, is more complicated. The government's pursuit of tax evaders among Americans living abroad is indeed driving the jump in abandoned citizenship, experts say. But renouncers whose ranks have swelled more than five-fold from a decade ago often contradict the stereotype of the financial scoundrel. Many are from very ordinary economic circumstances.
Some call themselves "accidental Americans," who recall little of life in the U.S., but long ago happened to be born in it. Others say they renounced because of politics, family or personal identity. Some say signing away citizenship was a huge relief. Others recall being sickened by the decision.
At the U.S. consulate in Geneva, "I talked to a man who explained to me that I could never, ever get my nationality back," says Donna-Lane Nelson, whose Boston accent lingers though she's lived in Switzerland 24 years. "It felt like a divorce. It felt like a death. I took the second oath and I left the consulate and I threw up."
http://news.yahoo.com/more-renounce-us-citize...
You'"re actually telling us about the very rich, Rogue,the filthy rich who would not pay their fair share of taxes, which still would have left them with 100 times or more what you and I both earn together,but because they prefer to have he middle class pay their way, they just packed and left? selfish bastards. And, do I get the impression that you approve of these traitors? Giving up their cherished citizenship so they can have , let's say ,$10 million dollars per year by paying less taxes instead of a measly $8 million? Good riddance. Those are the people you kowtow to, the cancers you admire and cherish, the rats who ship both jobs and their wealth abroad, and refuse to pay a pittance in taxes on what's left of their fortune in the U.S,and Canada. A pox on them and their admirers, you the vassals and all the others.

Ottawa

#189420 Apr 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are THREE points in the investigation and the first being why was there no real security. Considering that the Brits and the Red Cross pulled out because of the threats while WE reduced our security.
Next, there was the assault itself. The Obama Administration said it was a protest that got out of control yet evidence is over whelming that is was a carefully planned out attack and most probably an attempted kidnapping that went bad.
And then there is the coverup!
Yep. Obama lied and FOUR DIED!!! No one died during the Water Gate break in, did they?
But 4,500 G.I.s died in the unwarranted invasion of Iraq. While it's proven that those 4,500 (plus 32,000 maimed, plus 150,000 Iraqi dead etc etc) can be directly attributed to GWB, the 4 unfortunate deaths in Benghazi can in no way be attributed to Obama or Hillary Clinton who have other bigger stuff to look after than a cultural centre in Benghazi.

Ottawa

#189421 Apr 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how did George Romney run for president in 1968 if he were NOT an American NBC? Neither of Geo. Romney's were Mexican citizens!!!!
From Wiki: Romney was born to American parents living in the Mormon colonies in Mexico
You wrote : "Then how did George Romney run for president in 1968 if he were NOT an American NBC? Neither of Geo. Romney's were Mexican citizens!!!!"

Well, then explain how Obama ran twice and was elected twice, is still president as I write, if he , as you claim, he is NOT and American NBC?

Ottawa

#189422 Apr 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly Canadian. A poison laced stamp can kill. A coin traveling fast enough can kill. Next contestant! Just fall out of bed?
What a just plain fool. Please re-read your reply.

Ottawa

#189423 Apr 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly Canadian. A poison laced stamp can kill. A coin traveling fast enough can kill. Next contestant! Just fall out of bed?
Were the 11,000 homicides and 30,000 suicides done with coins and poisoned stamps? Tell us how many of those 41,000 were done by stamps and coins and how many by firearms.

You failed the nursery questionnaire. Next.

Ottawa

#189424 Apr 26, 2014
<quoted text>
er, are you not the loser who is baffled by percentages?
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You boys are running on empty and firing blanks. LMAO @ U
Really?

LRS math :

1) add 50% to 10 and you get 15

2) Take away 50% from 15 and you get...now remember, this is LRS math, yes, you get, why, of course, you get 10, silly fool, you just come back to the original scenario in reverse. Yes 10 is the answer.

Your knowledge of math is only surpassed by your knowledge of geography. Who'll forget Canada "across the pond" and Canada nestled somewhere in France? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). What a stump.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189425 Apr 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Were the 11,000 homicides and 30,000 suicides done with coins and poisoned stamps? Tell us how many of those 41,000 were done by stamps and coins and how many by firearms.
You failed the nursery questionnaire. Next.
Hey dip, you're the one that said or inferred those items couldn't kill. I merely corrected you. Chill jocko. LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189426 Apr 26, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Having to go back to Romney? Is Romper insane? His buddy Rougetard brought up Romney and that was the topic of the post I replied to that Romper butted in on.
Fear? Look who is in the White House, moron.
<quoted text>
Tapeworm, how often do you take illegal drugs? Seriously. You're the epitome of a QUACK! I'm guessing you do a lot of acid. You should fear the man in office, moron. But see, you're one of those who is too stupid to realize what it is they don't know! No red-blooded American can make any valid reason for supporting this tyrant. That is a fact. LMAO @ U!

A leader unites, he does not divide.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#189427 Apr 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dip, you're the one that said or inferred those items couldn't kill. I merely corrected you. Chill jocko. LMAO
Actually it's not the stamp but the poison that kills. Stamps don't kill.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#189428 Apr 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tapeworm, how often do you take illegal drugs? Seriously. You're the epitome of a QUACK! I'm guessing you do a lot of acid. You should fear the man in office, moron. But see, you're one of those who is too stupid to realize what it is they don't know! No red-blooded American can make any valid reason for supporting this tyrant. That is a fact. LMAO @ U!
A leader unites, he does not divide.
The topic was Rouge's belief that one who runs for presidency surely is NBC. Romper thinks he's reciting facts now and that he is coherent though he is spewing bile.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#189429 Apr 27, 2014
Fox New Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yes, yesssssssssss. Dance puppet dance.
Step 1 - WE "report" Benghazi fables.
Step 2 - YOU viewers repeat fables.
Step 3 - WE repeat the fable YOU repeated from US, thus enabling us to use the phrase "some people are saying" and reporting it as breaking news.
Benghazi
Benghazi
"Some say..." The cornerstone of opinion based entertainment.

Matt Lauer (if that is how his name is spelled...I truly don't care) uses that phrase as much as Rouge employs libatrd.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189430 Apr 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how did George Romney run for president in 1968 if he were NOT an American NBC? Neither of Geo. Romney's were Mexican citizens!!!!
From Wiki: Romney was born to American parents living in the Mormon colonies in Mexico
Say what you mean... "living in an extraterrestrial indoctrination institution."

I thought scientologist were the biggest idiots walking. Then I took a look into mormonism....holy shit.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189431 Apr 27, 2014
Elisabeth HasselHack wrote:
<quoted text>
Some say Barbra Bush ran down an innocent civilian while she was drunk driving. She left no survivors.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189432 Apr 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have zero proof of the "spontaneous elements" but there is overwhelming evidence it was a well planned attack and probably a botched kidnapping.
You do not set up a mortar and hit your target within three rounds unless it had been SURVEYED!!!
Or you can be reasonably good at ballistics.

Or you can get lucky.

Napoleon took in all the physics he could handle... his artillery was legendary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Ghey Ghost 1,657,019
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr what a russsh 11,557
Trump is A 8 hr Chilli J 165
Shouldn't this skank apologize B4 next session? 9 hr SQUAW B Malignant 13
Juanita Broaddrick explains why she supported T... 9 hr BUBBA GUILTY 2
Moore Jones will be close. 10 hr The Predicting Kimd 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 10 hr They cannot kill ... 3,731

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance