BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#189092 Apr 21, 2014
Oh, the Operation Frequent Wind was NOT a COMBAT AWARD. To get a Combat Action Ribbon you must be "hostily challenged" and it must be done by INDIVIDUAL trough an awards board!!!!
Oh, the Vietnam Service Medal and Vietnam Cross of Gallantry were authorized by the South Vietnamese government and they were given out like candy and all it meant you were near Vietnam!

Operation Frequent Wind and Vietnam Service Medal
Posted by: Aaron Wilson

Operation Frequent Wind and Vietnam Service Medal

All personnel who participated in Operation Frequent Wind (the evacuation of Saigon) are now automatically authorized the Vietnam Service Medal and Vietnam Cross of Gallantry. Also automatically authorized is the Humanitarian Service Medal.

Separately, all USMC and selected land-based USN personnel who participated in Operation Frequent Wind are additionally authorized the Vietnam Civil Actions Medal.

Seperately, USMC and USN personnel who were hostily challenged by enemy or friendly forces during their efforts to rescue designated personnel during Operation Frequent Wind are authorized the Combat Action Ribbon. Authorization of the CAR must be approved either by the USMC or USN Awards Branches.

Location hidden

#189093 Apr 21, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You did tell us of your "accomplishments", BS and all. How you also helped poor waitresses, truck drivers, bawled out policemen, won the Vietnam, war all by yourself, AD NAUSEUM. You used to be a loyal patriotic American. No longer. You now work for the other side solely because you don't like your president.
You have full or almost full pension and health benefits. But you want to make sure no one else does.
Yep, and this morning I helped out four Bahamian teenagers who group accidentally left them in Baldwin, FL. We were able to have them stopped about sixty miles away in St. Augustine. And when they boarded their van two of them walked over and shook my hand. American Ghetto kids never say thank you for anything!!!

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#189094 Apr 21, 2014
TrutherBirther wrote:
<quoted text>Correct. As a state-licensed private investigator and certificated paralegal I cannot provide legal advice for monetary gain(practice law) but like most Americans I can read the black&white in our Constitution and the United States Code. Impeach the Kenyan-born Antichrist!
Much sooner than this illegal-alien BHO can face it all that is hidden will be uncovered. His handlers and minions will be helpless to him and bisexual Obama will be without hope. I can't wait. Come quickly Lord Jesus!
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#189096 Apr 21, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I am getting set to fire off a series of scathing letters to Senator Durbin.
He is not going to enjoy hearing from me.
He's not going to care either. You will get nothing more then a form letter response thanking you for your interest in issue whatever. Blah, blah, blah is all his mailroom person will read. Dick will never even know.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#189097 Apr 21, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I am not a gambler but I do have $100 dollars on the table saying Barack Obama does not move back to his home on the south side of Chicago when his term as president is over.
The mansion which was purchased with the helping hand of former money bagman and now jailbird Tony Baloney Rezko.
loose
We used to have a Democrat politician that purchased a house in my neighborhood where I used to run past and he never lived in the house, he just used the house so that he could run for office in that precinct. Every one knew it ,but the Democrats didn't care and they claimed he couldn't live in the house because he had a home at the state capital. We have had several Democrat politicians getting away with that type of maneuver, but if a Republic with good intentions does anything close to moving into a precinct they get eliminated from the election. I can't stand the double standards in politics.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#189098 Apr 21, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Pulled directly from a Youtube truther channel.
Way to verify your sources Rouge.
Being a scientist doesn't make you right Rogue. About 4% of "hard" scientist still believe in god. By "hard" science.... I mean science that requires higher knowledge. You know... chemist, physicist, specialized biologist, cosmologist.. you get the gist.
And until we fix that... there is no point in convincing anyone else.
The more you understand the world, the less mysterious it becomes and god fades away... because there is simply no function.
America... about 90%
Educated America... drops to about 40%
Scientist.... 15%
Hard Scientist... 4-5%
Meaning... if you took the 10,000 brightest people on the planet and put them in one building.
400 people in the building would believe in god.(Not Yahwey specifically, most of that 400 are deist.)
But I am certain 50 of them would still be christian creationist... hard to imagine.
Obama is wrong. Their is no consensus on Man Made global Warming. In 1997 the left wingers sent out 13,000 surveys to scientist,ecologist etc and received a few hundred back that agreed with their premise. That number is down to much less than 200 today. There is no way that 187 out of 13,000 can me considered a consensus. You can look up these statistics under Kyoto Protocol.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189099 Apr 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Opinions of trolls are of no concern. try trolling with your zipper down and you might get a few bites.
Sorry to disappoint you Rouge but ALL of your phish tales are boring and moronic
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189100 Apr 21, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Much sooner than this illegal-alien BHO can face it all that is hidden will be uncovered. His handlers and minions will be helpless to him and bisexual Obama will be without hope. I can't wait. Come quickly Lord Jesus!
Speaking of pathetic delusions

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189101 Apr 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mt last mission in Korea was never flown. It was the week before Thanksgiving in 1981 and I was scheduled to fly a mission up by the DMZ and I did not agree with my weather briefing so I delayed by eight AM takeoff for an hour while two other Chinooks took off and headed north.
At nine AM I climbed into my aircraft and fired up the radio and contacted Air Force Meteo and there was a significant change in the forecast and they were now calling of 12 inches of snow, etc. and I scrubbed the flight and told the crew to button the aircraft down.
As I walked back to operations I notice the two aircraft that had departed an hour earlier reenter the flight pattern and they looked like flying snow-cones! They did not get to the DMZ either and I did not endanger my crew! You see, I knew something the Air Force weather forecasters SHOULD have know.
I just loved it when I out forecasted a real forecaster.and most TV forecasters aren't real forecaters either. Oh, I know how to read METARS, do you?
METAR
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/METAR
Oh, I can also do Rhumb Line navigation as well as for Percent of MAC weight and balance and less than 5% of all Army aviators can do either.
Yep, I did a Percent of MAC for a loadout of a C-5 Galaxy, handed to the Air Force Load Master and fifteen minutes he hacked off on it without any changes! And that is rare as hens teeth.
Another repeat. Yawn

Ottawa

#189102 Apr 21, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I am getting set to fire off a series of scathing letters to Senator Durbin.
He is not going to enjoy hearing from me.
Senator Durbin won't sleep soundly tonight...

Ottawa

#189103 Apr 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, never bawled out a cop. I have written nasty letters to their PD and went to court twice only for them to either not show up or refuse to testify against me.
And how much of a pension do you think I get? Come on now, you know everything. And I am a lot more patriotic than you Libtards only. Why did Jimmy Carter and Teddy Kennedy go to the SOVIET UNION in 1984 to consult with the commies on how to win the election of 1984? And don't tell me they did not as it is fact!
Oh, and G.H.W. Bush did not fly in an SR-71 to Paris to talk to the Iranians in 1980!!!
Back up your outlandish claim, to wit : "Why did Jimmy Carter and Teddy Kennedy go to the SOVIET UNION in 1984 to consult with the commies on how to win the election of 1984? " NOW.

G.W.Bush..Who said he did that?

And tell us all how the above two platitudes and fabrications are in any way relevant to the question of your showboating BS , lack of patriotism and siding with Russia, Putin and Pravda. Your pensions and health benefits? Minimum 50% of your base pay, indexed plus quasi-free health care. It's okay, you no doubt deserve all of that, why not? But so do all other Americans, not just military retirees.

Ottawa

#189104 Apr 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinions of trolls are of no concern. try trolling with your zipper down and you might get a few bites.
There you go again, zipper, bites. Come out, Rogue, come out of the closet. It'd be so liberating.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#189105 Apr 21, 2014
Jacques,
Chicago's epidemic of violence is not going to be solved by throwing more police at it.
Those people hate the police. And the police hate them.

Ottawa

#189106 Apr 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what they wrote, the F-14s were not involved in the Vietnam War. Flying offshore and not engaging in combat of any sort is not COMBAT!!!
You probably think the U-2 was/is a spy plane? Spy planes can be a Pam Am 747 landing at Moscow with hidden cameras. A U-2 is a military marked RECONNAISSANCE aircraft. Spies don't want people to even suspect they are spies!!!
You are shown proof, and in this case, 4 different ones and you are still in denial. Sad. Pathetic.

Then, you attempt to change the subject, very clumsy, very awkward, by going to the U-2? Yes, it was a spy plane. Ask Gary Powers. As to the PanAm 747s with cameras landing at Moscow, you are repeating another of your archived platitidunous posts which I replied to, but you ignore the truth.. Well, here is is again, Putin boot-licker, Air France was flying to Moscow long before PanAm , equipped with cameras that filmed the whole installations, all done and shared with the CIA. Try again.

Ottawa

#189107 Apr 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and this morning I helped out four Bahamian teenagers who group accidentally left them in Baldwin, FL. We were able to have them stopped about sixty miles away in St. Augustine. And when they boarded their van two of them walked over and shook my hand. American Ghetto kids never say thank you for anything!!!
Rogue, stop it, for you own good and so posters here, all of them,can stop laughing. So you helped out a few people in your life. You crow about it. News for you :

1. You're not supposed to shout your "good deeds" over the rooftops. Takes all your credit away, not to mention indulgences;

2. Everyone here, and never mind me, has done as many or more good deeds than you,yet you don't hear about them.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#189108 Apr 21, 2014
Jacques,
I am not the Encyclopedia Britanica but I think a partial solution would have been to have much more of a presidential presence on the south side of Chicago.
After all, he did promise upon his election to make Chicago a second White House.
It think he should have spent Christmas past in his Chicago home, and not the Hawaiin Hilton, to send a more home-spun image to the folks in the gutter.
That's my perspective.

Location hidden

#189109 Apr 22, 2014
Even CNBC "gets it"! Obama is losing the moderate Democrats now. He never has the Conservatives, he has lost most of the Independents and now the Moderate Democrats are leaving him ....... with just the Loony-Lefty Radicals.
I see a big victory for the Republicans this Fall!

Why Obama's Keystone opposition reeks of politics
Ben White |@morningmoneyben
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101598459... |finance|headline|headline|sto ry&par=yahoo&doc=10159 8459|Why%20Obama%27s%20Keyston e%20oppo

Location hidden

#189110 Apr 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Rogue, stop it, for you own good and so posters here, all of them,can stop laughing. So you helped out a few people in your life. You crow about it. News for you :
1. You're not supposed to shout your "good deeds" over the rooftops. Takes all your credit away, not to mention indulgences;
2. Everyone here, and never mind me, has done as many or more good deeds than you,yet you don't hear about them.
I help out a lot of people. Charity starts at home. I send money to only a few trusted charities but I do a lot of one on one charity. I would have driven them in my CRV but they had no idea where there group was going. All they knew it was the airport.
Jacksonville? Orlando? It turned out they were going to Fort Lauder dale. The coach from Baker County had the cell phone number of the group's leaders and he had a bigger SUV than I did.
Yep, random acts of kindness go a long way. The fact that two of the kids walked over and shock my hand as they got into the coach's GM SUV was enough thanks for he.
I just wish someone would go the same for one of my relatives if they needed help.

Location hidden

#189111 Apr 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what they wrote, the F-14s were not involved in the Vietnam War. Flying offshore and not engaging in combat of any sort is not COMBAT!!!
You probably think the U-2 was/is a spy plane? Spy planes can be a Pam Am 747 landing at Moscow with hidden cameras. A U-2 is a military marked RECONNAISSANCE aircraft. Spies don't want people to even suspect they are spies!!!
<quoted text>
You are shown proof, and in this case, 4 different ones and you are still in denial. Sad. Pathetic.
Then, you attempt to change the subject, very clumsy, very awkward, by going to the U-2? Yes, it was a spy plane. Ask Gary Powers. As to the PanAm 747s with cameras landing at Moscow, you are repeating another of your archived platitidunous posts which I replied to, but you ignore the truth.. Well, here is is again, Putin boot-licker, Air France was flying to Moscow long before PanAm , equipped with cameras that filmed the whole installations, all done and shared with the CIA. Try again.
Sorry, a U-2 is a reconnaissance aircraft and is marked as such. A Cessna 172 can be a "spy" plane but a U-2 can never be as we all know what the U-2's are used for!
Oh, do you know what a TR-1 is? That is the REAL designation for the U-2. "U" means Utitity" as in U-1 which is a De Havilland Otter. The U-3 is a Cessna 203 (Sky King for the 1950s)
http://www.fas.org/irp/program/collect/u-2_pi...
The CIA called their TR-1s "U-2s" to confuse the Soviet Russians. And it worked too as all you Libtard Commies believe it also!!!

Location hidden

#189112 Apr 22, 2014
Hey Deep Throat, do you know what an A-12 Oxcart is/was? It was the CIA version of the SR-71!!! In fact the first 15 Blackbird built were CIA A-12s
We know the USAF retired their SR-71s after the Persian Gulf War but what happened to the CIAs A-12s? I don't know but they could be out there still flying!!!
Please note that this Wiki article refers to the A-12 as a ..... RECON AIRCRAFT and not a spy plane!!!

Lockheed A-12
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Lockheed A-12 was a reconnaissance aircraft built for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) by Lockheed's famed Skunk Works, based on the designs of Clarence "Kelly" Johnson. The aircraft was designated A-12, the 12th in a series of internal design efforts with the A referring to "Archangel", the internal code name of the aircraft. It competed in the CIA's Oxcart program against the Convair Kingfish proposal in 1959, and won for a variety of reasons.

For the record, I have more information in my brain about aviation than you will ever read in your entire life!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,126,292
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min Jonah1 50,619
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 49 min JOEL 70,077
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr scirocco 47,496
Car Paint, Paint and Various cosmetics products... 2 hr johnson 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Mandela 68,650
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 3 hr wasademocratNomore 5
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]