BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 217112 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#189317 Apr 26, 2014
Hummm, does he scare you Libtards? He's black, a Conservative, a Second Amendment right promoter and a member of the NRA!!!
According to you Libtards you think the only black people to have guns should be street drug dealers.

Sheriff David A Clarke Jr NRA-ILA Leadership Forum FULL SPEECH

Location hidden

#189318 Apr 26, 2014
Citizen org wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is very bad but Dumbya Bush was worse.
Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record
January 9, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/9ylluu
President George W. Bush entered office in 2001 just as a recession was starting, and is preparing to leave in the middle of a long one. That’s almost 22 months of recession during his 96 months in office.
His job-creation record won’t look much better. The Bush administration created about three million jobs (net) over its eight years, a fraction of the 23 million jobs created under President Bill Clinton’s administration and only slightly better than President George H.W. Bush did in his four years in office.
Here’s a look at job creation under each president since the Labor Department started keeping payroll records in 1939. The counts are based on total payrolls between the start of the month the president took office (using the final payroll count for the end of the prior December) and his final December in office.
Because the size of the economy and labor force varies, we also calculate in percentage terms how much the total payroll count expanded under each president. The current President Bush, once taking account how long he’s been in office, shows the worst track record for job creation since the government began keeping records
http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/01/09/bus...
How do you know? This article was written BEFORE Bush left office. Fact, the Labor Participation Rate when Bush left office was 65.7% and last month is was at 63.2% which is 2.5% LOWER which equates to 7 MILLION fewer American employed now than when Bush left office.
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000
And then there is REAL Median Household Income which is corrected for inflation. The average American family is making about 15% less now than when Bush left office, And you think Obamanomics is wurkin'? For whom???

Location hidden

#189319 Apr 26, 2014
Oh, then there is the poverty rate which was 13.2% when Bush left office and at the end of last year it was ...... 15% which is 1.8% higher which means ....... 5.7 MILLION more Americans are now in poverty than when Bush left office but you Libtards think it is great as that means more Americans are on food stamps, welfare, etc.
You see, we Conservatives think it is best when fewer people are in poverty, need food stamps, need welfare, etc. bu you Libtards are happy to sleep with pigs.

Location hidden

#189321 Apr 26, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you missed the memo Mr. Liars, but the sorry loser was the Mittens of Romney. He even supplied his short form BC and lost anyway.
http://tinyurl.com/lmxehwo
Oh crap! His dad was born in Mexico..... LOL
Yep, to two parents who were US citizens which means his father was an American NBC while Obama was born on Mars!

Location hidden

#189322 Apr 26, 2014
Pdamerica org wrote:
Former Colin Powell top aide on Republicans:'My party is full of racists’
Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, Colin Powell's chief of staff at the State Department during the Bush Administration, criticized the current Republican Party for basing 'positions on race.'/ October 27, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/lsn6mxo
Colin Powell's former chief of staff has blasted the Republican Party for being “full of racists.”
The biting assessment from retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson came in response to controversy over a comment made by Mitt Romney campaign co-chair John Sununu, who suggested Powell endorsed President Obama because both men are African-American.
Wilkerson called Sununu’s comments “an unfortunate slip of words,” but said he believes a larger issue besets the GOP.
“My party, unfortunately, is the bastion of those people — not all of them, but most of them — who are still basing their positions on race,” http://www.nydailynews.com/news/election-2012...
Ya know, I just luv it when you Libtards throw out the Race Card as all it does is show you are in a panic. Are you a tad bit worried by November 4th Elections?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189323 Apr 26, 2014
Lil "o" doesn't support the wealthy, the middle class or the poor. I call that anti-American! The four biggest threats to America right now are, Lil "o", Biden, Holder and Reid. Every one of them should be in jail!

Location hidden

#189324 Apr 26, 2014
Oh course, this guy is a Republican as he wants to kill "cracker" babies!

Do you want to bet who he voted for in 2008 and again in 2014?
The Half-Black President

Mcdonough, GA

#189325 Apr 26, 2014
Yep, only Republicans are racists. And Herman Cain is not really black, he is an Oreo!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189329 Apr 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, does he scare you Libtards? He's black, a Conservative, a Second Amendment right promoter and a member of the NRA!!!
According to you Libtards you think the only black people to have guns should be street drug dealers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wEiDNyUsowQXX
The real question is , does he scare "Libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) as much as Cain did?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#189330 Apr 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the grass hut slumlord speaks and confirms his ignorance. Reel in that tapeworm boi. LMAO @ U especially........
Caught in the act, Romper cannot "reference" his off-topic rambling and resorts to the birfoon common denomitator: rude name calling and insults.

Now where did GB's post say anything remotely having to do with racism?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>I know quite well that moron boy cannot point to what was allegedly "referenced" in his way off-point reply to GB.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189331 Apr 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wEiDNyUsowQXX
Are you in town for the convention? Have you noticed how quickly everyone seperates into one of two groups? Responsible gun owners in one area, morons still yammering about how Obama is going to take their guns in another. I wish I was a documentary film maker.
Rogue Scholar 05

Mcdonough, GA

#189332 Apr 26, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The real question is , does he scare "Libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) as much as Cain did?
First of all, I did not invent the term "Libtard".
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

Location hidden

#189333 Apr 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in town for the convention? Have you noticed how quickly everyone seperates into one of two groups? Responsible gun owners in one area, morons still yammering about how Obama is going to take their guns in another. I wish I was a documentary film maker.
So, you are Pro-NRA?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189334 Apr 26, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught in the act, Romper cannot "reference" his off-topic rambling and resorts to the birfoon common denomitator: rude name calling and insults.
<quoted text>
Seedboi, you are one idiotic individual. Are you sure I was talking about GB? LMAO @ U!!!!! Another blowhard that thinks he knows everything when in fact he's a fool waiting to be played. Played like a one string harp!

Location hidden

#189335 Apr 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Please define "arm" as it is in the Second Amendment? Please note the Second Amendment does not mention firearm, gun, rifle, shotgun, sword, knife, switchblade, brass knuckles, etc.

Location hidden

#189336 Apr 26, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Second point, you meet the definition!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#189337 Apr 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Seedboi, you are one idiotic individual. Are you sure I was talking about GB? LMAO @ U!!!!! Another blowhard that thinks he knows everything when in fact he's a fool waiting to be played. Played like a one string harp!
Talking about GB? Romper was replying to GB's post, which had absolutely nothing to do with racism. Romper doesn't have a clue what he was babbling about.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189338 Apr 26, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about GB? Romper was replying to GB's post, which had absolutely nothing to do with racism. Romper doesn't have a clue what he was babbling about.
<quoted text>
Look at this fool! Now, he knows what I was talking about better than I do. There's only one problem seedboi, you don't know what you're talking about! Hint: I wasn't talking about GB! Rut Roh! LMAO @ this fool. I bet you resemble a tapeworm, don't ya? Let me guess, you proposed via e-mail, right? HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!!

Ottawa

#189339 Apr 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither did you invent redneck, racist and dumb. Yet...

Ottawa

#189340 Apr 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Another day I'm thankful you were not born "here". I praise and envy Scrutiny's tolerance, endurance.

Oops, sorry, lest I forget, "here" is not across the pond or in France. Sigh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,396,493
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min tina anne 60,180
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 12 min GEORGIA 1,691
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 14 min GEORGIA 2,721
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min CrunchyBacon 102,569
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 16 min GEORGIA 8,936
News 10 shootings a day: Complex causes of Chicago's... 49 min bozo 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages