BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 214514 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189288 Apr 25, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the point Mr. Liars. Contrary to what you believe, article 11 of the ToT states the US of A is not any any sense founded on the Christian religion.
Now are we to believe a 1797 John Adams or a 2014 birfoon? You make the call.
BTW, where is the president now Mr. Liars?
Don't blame me or Mr. Adams for your inability to see what is right in front of your face. Typical though, blaming others for your own shortcomings. Sad.

That which we manifest, lies before us!

Come back when you understand that. LMAO @ U!

Party time.....hahaha

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#189289 Apr 25, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the moron who thinks my giving start-up funds to my fiancee 8500 miles away is prostitution. Does LRS really think my tool is that long?
With a personality like that, he probably never learned that awesome women are expensive.

Mine requires multiple financial sacrifices a year.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189290 Apr 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Twink, screw the treaty. We have no foreign relations any longer. All thanks to the lil "o"! LMAO @ U!!!!
We were making friends and influencing people before?

How has Obama changed foreign relations in the least bit?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#189291 Apr 25, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama was by far the least qualified candidate in 2008, why else did Colin Powell endorse him? Barack Obama was the worst occupant of The White House in his first four years,ever why did he get re-elected? Obama failed our country on every front,--- jobs,the economy,foreign policy,domestic policy,health care,transparency.getting both parties to work together. The junior high president of his class would have been impeached if he was that much of a failure.
Powell said why he endorsed Obama Frank and it had nothing to do with either being black. He obviously disagreed with you as well that Obama was less qualified than an old fool who finish near the bottom of his class and his dummy sidekick.

Besides he said he seriously questioned McCain's judgment when picked SP as his VP.

Your opinion notwithstanding, Obama was indeed an inspirational candidate until the right wing smear machine vowed to bring him down and refused to cooperate with him under any circumstances country be damned.

Mitt Romney lost to Obama as well because he offered the country no positive alternative other than repeal this, get rid of that and tax cuts for him and his cronies.

Win an election and there will be no need to talk of cheating by way of impeachment.

While you have every right to your opinion your opinion obviously is not the prevailing one. So suck it up Frank like every other loser.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189292 Apr 25, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
With a personality like that, he probably never learned that awesome women are expensive.
Mine requires multiple financial sacrifices a year.
No worries mate. I have deep pockets. Probably much deeper than you'll ever come close to. We appreciate your support for the oil and gas industry. Consultant, wasn't it? LMAO @ U!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189293 Apr 25, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
We were making friends and influencing people before?
How has Obama changed foreign relations in the least bit?
Read the newspaper every now and then. DUH!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189296 Apr 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame me or Mr. Adams for your inability to see what is right in front of your face. Typical though, blaming others for your own shortcomings. Sad.
That which we manifest, lies before us!
Come back when you understand that. LMAO @ U!
Party time.....hahaha
“That which we manifest is before us; we are the creators of our own destiny. Be it through intention or ignorance, our successes and our failures have been brought on by none other than ourselves.”
-Garth Stein

I don't consider secular society a shortcoming.

Historically speaking, it is the only way to advance as a culture.

Most all of the greatest places, from the greatest eras, have been located in secular settings.

Interesting, how a guy who blames liberals, atheist, homosexuals and muslims for everything that has ever gone wrong... would ever dream of throwing a line like that in front of people who are completely familiar with his M.O.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189297 Apr 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the newspaper every now and then. DUH!
So, it is true... you just don't have any evidence... again?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189298 Apr 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries mate. I have deep pockets. Probably much deeper than you'll ever come close to. We appreciate your support for the oil and gas industry. Consultant, wasn't it? LMAO @ U!
For god's sake...I am a glorified cosmologist.

You had better have more money than I do.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#189299 Apr 25, 2014
Scrutiny,
Since Aristotle the 30 million year old honey bee has been considered the most successful organization of a society.
By comparison, humans have been around for only a blip in time, but will have to find a their own way.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189300 Apr 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Twink, screw the treaty. We have no foreign relations any longer. All thanks to the lil "o"! LMAO @ U!!!!
Duck and cover puss boi. Way to avoid those facts
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189301 Apr 25, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
“That which we manifest is before us; we are the creators of our own destiny. Be it through intention or ignorance, our successes and our failures have been brought on by none other than ourselves.”
-Garth Stein
I don't consider secular society a shortcoming.
Historically speaking, it is the only way to advance as a culture.
Most all of the greatest places, from the greatest eras, have been located in secular settings.
Interesting, how a guy who blames liberals, atheist, homosexuals and muslims for everything that has ever gone wrong... would ever dream of throwing a line like that in front of people who are completely familiar with his M.O.
Sorry, your interpretation of the "saying" is incorrect. See, when someone "thinks" he has all the answers, it becomes painfully obvious he knows nothing. LMAO @ U!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189303 Apr 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Still can't admit what a sorry loser you voted for, huh? LMAO @ U!!!!!

Adios Twink!
Still stuck on stupid Poor Romper - being wrong is just a way of life for you isn't it Mr "Christian principle"?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#189304 Apr 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO @ U! You don't even know what was being referenced! Idiot.
I know quite well that moron boy cannot point to what was allegedly "referenced" in his way off-point reply to GB.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#189305 Apr 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't admit what a sorry loser you voted for, huh? LMAO @ U!!!!!
Adios Twink!
Maybe you missed the memo Mr. Liars, but the sorry loser was the Mittens of Romney. He even supplied his short form BC and lost anyway.
http://tinyurl.com/lmxehwo

Oh crap! His dad was born in Mexico..... LOL
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189306 Apr 26, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>For god's sake...I am a glorified cosmologist.

You had better have more money than I do.
Well as the overnight attendant at the truck stop, Romper does get that extra 35 cent shift bonus
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189310 Apr 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Overnight attendant? Look who was posting at 3:30 in the morning! This is what I'm talking about when I say "stupid". LMAO @ U! You can't think past the end of your nose. Just like lil "o"!
Look who was posting? Mr Pot - Kettle is holding on line 2.

Your ignorance never ceases to amaze
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189313 Apr 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>So lame. Keep trying though, you might yet find an acorn! LMAO @ U! I bet you'd vote for this total "F" UP a third time, wouldn't you? Stupid lives in your mirror.
Still wrong. Still hiding behind Mom's skirt? Poor stupid Romper
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189314 Apr 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Still wrong. Still hiding behind Mom's skirt? Poor stupid Romper
Wow, how original! Nothing new in your world, that's for sure. LMAO @ U! Make sure and fill up today, I hear prices may move UPWARD! You may now rejoin your circle-jerk friends.
Citizen org

Milltown, NJ

#189315 Apr 26, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama was by far the least qualified candidate in 2008, why else did Colin Powell endorse him? Barack Obama was the worst occupant of The White House in his first four years,ever why did he get re-elected? Obama failed our country on every front,--- jobs,the economy,foreign policy,domestic policy,health care,transparency.getting both parties to work together. The junior high president of his class would have been impeached if he was that much of a failure.
Obama is very bad but Dumbya Bush was worse.

----------

Meet the Banking Caucus, Wall Street's secret weapon in Washington
Lawmakers help industry donors beat back tougher rules
April 24, 2014 / http://tinyurl.com/mtnjpjp
The lawmakers were at an impasse.
More than two hours into a meeting of the House Financial Services Committee last month, the members were bickering over two versions of a bill designed to ease a new regulation that affected banks, part of the sweeping 2010 overhaul of financial laws known as the Dodd-Frank Act.
The dispute? Whether to give the banks everything they asked for, or whether to give them even more.
Rep. Scott Garrett, R-N.J., asked to postpone a final vote so he could contact “stakeholders,” code for the bankers who wanted the change. Then Rep. Jeb Hensarling, R-Texas, the committee’s ambitious chairman, attempted to retake the discussion with what passes for a joke in the oxygen-starved air of the wood-paneled hearing room in the Rayburn House Office Building on Capitol Hill.
“Occasionally we have been accused of trying to undermine aspects of Dodd-Frank,” Hensarling said with a chuckle.“I hope we’re guilty of it.”
http://www.publicintegrity.org/2014/04/24/145...

==========

Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record
January 9, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/9ylluu
President George W. Bush entered office in 2001 just as a recession was starting, and is preparing to leave in the middle of a long one. That’s almost 22 months of recession during his 96 months in office.
His job-creation record won’t look much better. The Bush administration created about three million jobs (net) over its eight years, a fraction of the 23 million jobs created under President Bill Clinton’s administration and only slightly better than President George H.W. Bush did in his four years in office.
Here’s a look at job creation under each president since the Labor Department started keeping payroll records in 1939. The counts are based on total payrolls between the start of the month the president took office (using the final payroll count for the end of the prior December) and his final December in office.
Because the size of the economy and labor force varies, we also calculate in percentage terms how much the total payroll count expanded under each president. The current President Bush, once taking account how long he’s been in office, shows the worst track record for job creation since the government began keeping records
http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/01/09/bus...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,383,613
Hillary's History 4 min The Bytch goes down 69
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min obvious conclusion 102,040
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min litesong 59,517
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr PEllen 6,169
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr PEllen 2,438
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr PEllen 8,427
Observations 4 hr A Noted Observer 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages