BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243317 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#189333 Apr 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in town for the convention? Have you noticed how quickly everyone seperates into one of two groups? Responsible gun owners in one area, morons still yammering about how Obama is going to take their guns in another. I wish I was a documentary film maker.
So, you are Pro-NRA?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189334 Apr 26, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught in the act, Romper cannot "reference" his off-topic rambling and resorts to the birfoon common denomitator: rude name calling and insults.
Now where did GB's post say anything remotely having to do with racism?
<quoted text>
Seedboi, you are one idiotic individual. Are you sure I was talking about GB? LMAO @ U!!!!! Another blowhard that thinks he knows everything when in fact he's a fool waiting to be played. Played like a one string harp!

Location hidden

#189335 Apr 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in town for the convention? Have you noticed how quickly everyone seperates into one of two groups? Responsible gun owners in one area, morons still yammering about how Obama is going to take their guns in another. I wish I was a documentary film maker.
Please define "arm" as it is in the Second Amendment? Please note the Second Amendment does not mention firearm, gun, rifle, shotgun, sword, knife, switchblade, brass knuckles, etc.

Location hidden

#189336 Apr 26, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The real question is , does he scare "Libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) as much as Cain did?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I did not invent the term "Libtard".
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Second point, you meet the definition!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#189337 Apr 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Seedboi, you are one idiotic individual. Are you sure I was talking about GB? LMAO @ U!!!!! Another blowhard that thinks he knows everything when in fact he's a fool waiting to be played. Played like a one string harp!
Talking about GB? Romper was replying to GB's post, which had absolutely nothing to do with racism. Romper doesn't have a clue what he was babbling about.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught in the act, Romper cannot "reference" his off-topic rambling and resorts to the birfoon common denomitator: rude name calling and insults.
Now where did GB's post say anything remotely having to do with racism?
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189338 Apr 26, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about GB? Romper was replying to GB's post, which had absolutely nothing to do with racism. Romper doesn't have a clue what he was babbling about.
<quoted text>
Look at this fool! Now, he knows what I was talking about better than I do. There's only one problem seedboi, you don't know what you're talking about! Hint: I wasn't talking about GB! Rut Roh! LMAO @ this fool. I bet you resemble a tapeworm, don't ya? Let me guess, you proposed via e-mail, right? HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189339 Apr 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither did you invent redneck, racist and dumb. Yet...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189340 Apr 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Another day I'm thankful you were not born "here". I praise and envy Scrutiny's tolerance, endurance.

Oops, sorry, lest I forget, "here" is not across the pond or in France. Sigh.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#189341 Apr 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, your interpretation of the "saying" is incorrect. See, when someone "thinks" he has all the answers, it becomes painfully obvious he knows nothing. LMAO @ U!
Holy shit... It is a quote... not a "saying". "Better late than never." is a saying.

How do you get that out of those words? The quote has absolutely nothing to do with answers and whether you think you know them or not.

The quote is 100% about assuming responsibility.

I have a six year old that plays the same game... no matter how you answer her you are somehow incorrect. She will invent the reasons why if she has to.

That is one of the problems with people like you.(Christians) Not everything is subject to interpretation. Most of the time people mean exactly what they say. As a matter of fact... that is the sole purpose of quoting!!! It means that it is the best way to convey the idea you are trying to express because it was never said any clearer.

Interpretation is superfluous. It says what it says.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#189342 Apr 26, 2014
"And I think it is truly appalling that, as Chuck says, there are times when somehow simply because somebody takes an oppositionist stand, he becomes a conservative hero. You got to wait, you got to watch, you got to think about it. And look, do I have the right to go in to graze sheep in Central Park? I think not. You have to have some respect for the federal government, some respect for our system. And to say you don't and you don't recognize it and that makes you a conservative hero, to me, is completely contradictory, and rather appalling. And he has now proved it."

Rompers reply: "Stating facts does not make one a racist."

Facts?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189343 Apr 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>So, you are Pro-NRA?
Not today - the NRA has become a mouthpiece for munitions manufacturers. I suppers the rights of American Citizens not corporations.

So are you in the Obama wants to seize guns rubber room?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189344 Apr 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you mean a glorified welder?
No, but I am sure I would be good at it after some practice.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189345 Apr 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who was posting? Mr Pot - Kettle is holding on line 2.
Your ignorance never ceases to amaze
IKR.. so glad he is back.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189346 Apr 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Please define "arm" as it is in the Second Amendment? Please note the Second Amendment does not mention firearm, gun, rifle, shotgun, sword, knife, switchblade, brass knuckles, etc.
Bazooka, SAM, Drone, WMD etc. Are restrictions reasonable and permissible or not?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189347 Apr 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, does he scare you Libtards? He's black, a Conservative, a Second Amendment right promoter and a member of the NRA!!!
According to you Libtards you think the only black people to have guns should be street drug dealers.
Sheriff David A Clarke Jr NRA-ILA Leadership Forum FULL SPEECH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wEiDNyUsowQXX
Being black is irrelevant. He is a politician.
Second amendment doesn't scare anyone that I know of.
NRA members are gun enthusiast. So what?

He is just another conservative Rogue.
The other stuff only matters to you.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189348 Apr 26, 2014
wojar wrote:
"And I think it is truly appalling that, as Chuck says, there are times when somehow simply because somebody takes an oppositionist stand, he becomes a conservative hero. You got to wait, you got to watch, you got to think about it. And look, do I have the right to go in to graze sheep in Central Park? I think not. You have to have some respect for the federal government, some respect for our system. And to say you don't and you don't recognize it and that makes you a conservative hero, to me, is completely contradictory, and rather appalling. And he has now proved it."
Facts?
I watched that clip the other night when loose wrote about it.

Didn't put together that LRS supports those words as reality.

WOW.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189349 Apr 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but you use it more frequently than you use "being" verbs.

It is called..."self conditioning"
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189350 Apr 26, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>I watched that clip the other night when loose wrote about it.

Didn't put together that LRS supports those words as reality.

WOW.
Well Romper supports the sentiment from the comfort of his airboat. You'll never find lil Romper Stomper following thru on any of his rants

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189351 Apr 26, 2014
wojar wrote:
Facts?
Wait, I may have misunderstood.
I thought LRS said that his racist rant was "stating the facts".

If that is not the case...

I owe you an apology LRS.

Doesn't change that Wojar is right.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189352 Apr 26, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Bazooka, SAM, Drone, WMD etc. Are restrictions reasonable and permissible or not?
He knows damn well that the debate over the word "arms" is the reason behind the entire debate.

If "arms" are unlimited then I can possess anything I can afford... or build.

It was put there to combat oppression and ensure our freedom....it is a "fail-safe".

Self defense... Hunting... nothing to do with it. Happy accidents.

The men who wrote the 2nd amendment lived in a time when 600 rifles beat 200 rifles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Julia 1,706,385
Trump is A 6 min Is Rose A POS 469
Men that wear panties 11 min Should Carry Gun 6
TEACHER of year at FL. middle school posts mess... 18 min READ TEACHERs MES... 12
Maybe We Outta Ban Knives? 31 min 2nd AMENDMENT 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 34 min Junket 11,966
News Girl drowns at Gary Beach (Jul '07) 2 hr Lowest of them All 25

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages