BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#189176 Apr 23, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
OMG, check out the reaction of these home boyz? They seem to have enjoyed the show!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
Muuhaha hahahah....

...the electric slide indeed.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#189177 Apr 23, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The above is your answer to this ?:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't possess the gray matter enabling you to jerk anyone's chain - specially so-called Libtards (Rogue tm reg'd) chains. Your chain-pulling is not only immature and puerile, not to mention childish (no vicious pleonasm here), but stupid as well. It's the birther trademark.
==========
You are sick. Pathetically sick. And I see your communist comrade LRS has come out of the woodwork to support your gun depravity.
I am all about guns.
Putting firearms and alcohol in the same room is trouble.
If you can't defend yourself in a room full of drunks without a firearm... you should probably just stay home.

Federal buildings...YES
Bars and nightclubs... you are begging for trouble.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#189178 Apr 23, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you worry about the Earth? I mean, if when you go, you go, why worry, be happy and leave us Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Janes, Buddhists, etc. worry about the Earth after we leave.
Oh, I expect to see all good people in heaven and I hope I make it too.
By the way, what did God do to you to make you so angry? Or is it that God's Laws conflict with your behavior.
Did you know Andy Warhol was a homosexual, but not GAY, and a practicing Catholic. Homosexuality is a sexual orientation which, for what ever reason, one may have but Gay is a sexual life style that some chose and Andy Warhol decided he would be a good Catholic and be chaste. Does that bother you?
The gods have never done anything to make anyone mad Rogue. Simply put, the gods are only operational inside the believers mind. If that was not the case every Christian, Jew and Muslim would have been zapped years ago praying to the same god for each others death.

If Andy Warhol was a homosexual then he was gay Rogue. That he was Catholic is immaterial, that he was celibate is questionable and immaterial.

Then again who I'm I to argue with one who seems to know so much about the gay lifestyle.

And finally the good thing about your expectation of heavenly bliss is the notion will die with you the moment you expire.

Moreno Valley, CA

#189180 Apr 23, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that is the worst part.
If you were a dick in the old testament at least you got to die... there was finality.
Everyone loves Jesus for his apparent gift of salvation. They gloss over the fact that he introduced the eternal lake of fire that he was saving them from.
Absolutely! And Paine said it best.

“Of all the tyrannies that afflict mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst. Every other species of tyranny is limited to the world we live in, but this attempts a stride beyond the grave and seeks to pursue us into eternity”
-- Thomas Paine

Moreno Valley, CA

#189181 Apr 23, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Scruffboy, you're an A-hole. Do you know that? "Crafted by Christian felons"? You're in a Christian country d'bag, did you not know that? What a joke you are. Did they approve your plate.."IMADCK"?
And I'm sure you're going to link where the Constitution says this is a Christian Country or anything else about Christians aren't you Mr. Liars? Don't worry, we won't hold our breath.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189182 Apr 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Scruffboy, you're an A-hole. Do you know that? "Crafted by Christian felons"? You're in a Christian country d'bag, did you not know that? What a joke you are. Did they approve your plate.."IMADCK"?
Look who missed 2nd grade civics. The surprises never end
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189183 Apr 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>The Half-Black President wrote:
<quoted text>Georgia Governor Signs 'Unprecedented' Gun Rights Bill
Huff Post

Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal (R) signed a sweeping gun rights bill on Wednesday.

House Bill 60, also known as The Safe Carry Protection Act, will allow licensed gun owners to carry their firearms into public places, including bars, nightclubs, schools, churches and government buildings.

“People who follow the rules can protect themselves and their families from people who don’t follow the rules,” Deal said, according to the Atlanta-Journal Constitution.“The Second Amendment should never be an afterthought. It should reside at the forefronts of our minds.”

The National Rifle Association has praised the bill as "the most comprehensive pro-gun reform legislation introduced in recent state history" and called it a “historic victory for the second amendment.” Americans for Responsible Solutions, a gun control organization started by former Rep. Gabrille Giffords (D-Ariz.), fought to defeat the bill, calling it "the most extreme gun bill in America."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/23/geor ...

Another Libtard that lacks reading comprehension. Yes, he resigned from Congress ...... so he could run for governor ..... and he one too!
Does it bother you he was a Blue Dog Democrat who you Progressives forced out of the Democrat Party and he then became a ....... Republican?
Yep, the Democrat Party use to be the Big Tent Party but now, unless you area a comrade, you are no longer welcome!!!
Resigned? The facts beg to differ

Since: Apr 14

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

#189184 Apr 24, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Resigned? The facts beg to differ
Probably not the time to resign

[IMG]http://moviediablo.com/ka ylila/upload/71/dot.png[/IMG]
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189185 Apr 24, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>Resigned? The facts beg to differ
I stand corrected. Unlike his previous exits, Deal did resign so he could be Governor.

If only he'd stayed in Congress a few more years - I'm sure he would have pursued the great Birfoon fable to its inevitable conclusion
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

#189186 Apr 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Several points here. Just because ONE judges makes it a particular ruling, does not mean it would have been upheld on appeal.
Next, even though this was a NON-violent crime the judge ordered Scooter to prison before his appeal could be heard. WHY?
Next, Scooter was expecting a PARDON and not a commutation for Pres. Bush. In fact VP Cheney criticized Bush for not giving hi a pardon.
Oh, "Some Iraq Analysts"? Why you can always find "some" on either side of ANY issue. ANY ISSUE!!! Get over it!!!
Remember, VP Cheney wanted a FULL PARDON for Scooter!!!!!!!!!!
Libby fell on his sword to protect Bush and Cheney and was found guilty of Perjury and Obstruction of Justice.

Proving Bush and Cheney lied about WMD in Iraq.

----------

Ex-CIA Official Paul Pillar Faults Use of Data on Iraq
Intelligence 'Misused' to Justify War, He Says
February 10, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/azl6w
The former CIA official who coordinated U.S. intelligence on the Middle East until last year has accused the Bush administration of "cherry-picking" intelligence on Iraq to justify a decision it had already reached to go to war, and of ignoring warnings that the country could easily fall into violence and chaos after an invasion to overthrow Saddam Hussein.

Paul R Pillar's critique is one of the most severe indictments of White House actions by a former Bush official since Richard C. Clarke, a former National Security Council staff member, went public with his criticism of the administration's handling of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and its failure to deal with the terrorist threat beforehand.

It is also the first time that such a senior intelligence officer has so directly and publicly condemned the administration's handling of intelligence.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

=====

1948 Smith-Mundt Act The 1948 Smith-Mundt Act prohibited the domestic dissemination of United States government propaganda. The reasoning behind Smith-Mundt was that Congress wanted to be certain that a United States government agency could not brainwash our own citizens as Hitler had done in Germany.

==========

A Spy Speaks Out
Former Top CIA Official Tyler Drumheller On "Faulty" Intelligence Claims /
http://tinyurl.com/rle4x / April 23, 2006
"The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy."
Tyler Drumheller CIA Ret.

(CBS) When no weapons of mass destruction surfaced in Iraq, President Bush insisted that all those WMD claims before the war were the result of faulty intelligence. But a former top CIA official, Tyler Drumheller — a 26-year veteran of the agency — has decided to do something CIA officials at his level almost never do: Speak out.

He tells correspondent Ed Bradley the real failure was not in the intelligence community but in the White House. He says he saw how the Bush administration, time and again, welcomed intelligence that fit the president's determination to go to war and turned a blind eye to intelligence that did not.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/04/21/60m...

-----

Charlie Rose - Sir Jeremy Greenstock:‘Tony Blair knew Iraq had no nuclear capability’/ http://tinyurl.com/6bc7vn

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#189188 Apr 24, 2014
Jacques,
Take Airbus, for example.
They are not even trying to hide the fact that those flying sardine cans are giant buses jam packed elbow to elbow with people.
You couldn;t pay me to fly in one of those things ever again.

Did you know that NASA has a plane called the "Super Guppy"?

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#189189 Apr 24, 2014
Jacques,
Most people I know don't even like to fly. They consider it a necessary evil.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#189190 Apr 24, 2014
Jacques,
How many more months, or years, do you think it will be until that MIA Boeing Seven Seven Seven is found.
I say 24 months, minimum.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#189191 Apr 24, 2014
Jacques,
I'm not really following the story, but I would not lose a wink of sleep if that anarchist Nevada Cattle rancher ended up like the Branch Davidians
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189192 Apr 24, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I'm not really following the story, but I would not lose a wink of sleep if that anarchist Nevada Cattle rancher ended up like the Branch Davidians
It is comical to see that moron waiving the Stars and Stripes while he declares that he doesn't recognize the existence of the Federal Government .... And all the good lil patriots who came out to play militia Geri's while using their womenfolk as shields.

One good bulldozer ....
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189193 Apr 24, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm sure you're going to link where the Constitution says this is a Christian Country or anything else about Christians aren't you Mr. Liars? Don't worry, we won't hold our breath.
Hey Moon Cricket, settled up your debt with Clownifornia yet? You owe taxes to your state and you don't pay. Typical. Enough of your worthless azz. You're not worth the spit in my mouth.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#189194 Apr 24, 2014
Jacques,
That Nevada cattle rancher sounds like a deadbeat to me.
From what I have read he owes over a million dollars for grazing his bovines on federally protected land.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189195 Apr 24, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
It is comical to see that moron waiving the Stars and Stripes while he declares that he doesn't recognize the existence of the Federal Government .... And all the good lil patriots who came out to play militia Geri's while using their womenfolk as shields.
One good bulldozer ....
Aw, little Twinkboy is upset because his side lost. Waa Waa Waa! LMAO! Expect more of the same, Twink. I suppose you think the 100 mile stretch of land on the Red River, between OK and TX, belongs to the Feds too? You do not know what you're talking about, Twinkboy. I heard on the news the other day that the "o' has lied to the American People 250+ times. What do you dumbazzes who voted for him (twice LMAO) have to say about that? Oh, and thanks for supporting the oil and gas industry! LMAO!!! FYI, I do not recognize the "o" as a president of anything. Sorry. LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189196 Apr 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Moon Cricket, settled up your debt with Clownifornia yet? You owe taxes to your state and you don't pay. Typical. Enough of your worthless azz. You're not worth the spit in my mouth.
And your relevance to Christianity in the Constitution is...?

I see the trailer bum is back. I thought that no individual could be as gross or vulgar, not to mention, ignorant, as you. Well, congratulations, you have achieved unequalled grossness, vulgarity and boorishness, to be matched by no man or woman alive.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189197 Apr 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, little Twinkboy is upset because his side lost. Waa Waa Waa! LMAO! Expect more of the same, Twink. I suppose you think the 100 mile stretch of land on the Red River, between OK and TX, belongs to the Feds too? You do not know what you're talking about, Twinkboy. I heard on the news the other day that the "o' has lied to the American People 250+ times. What do you dumbazzes who voted for him (twice LMAO) have to say about that? Oh, and thanks for supporting the oil and gas industry! LMAO!!! FYI, I do not recognize the "o" as a president of anything. Sorry. LMAO!
My side?

What you recognize is as meaningless as everything else about you Romper. Facts trump Birfoon fables everyday of the year - which is why it must royally suck to be lil Romper

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,223,805
amy 5-4 14 min Kuuipo 9
Amy May 3-15 56 min Blunt Advice 5
new comer in chicago - workout 57 min Ludmille 1
abby 5-4 1 hr Blunt Advice 3
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cold Front 69,787
Dear Abby May 4, 2015 1 hr Stina2 3
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]