BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 189746 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#189131 Apr 22, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool. You go out on a combat mission, you meed no foe. That means it wasn't a combat mission?
If there is no enemy, who are you in combat with? It's like having sex by yourself. Oh, I didn't think about that as that maybe you bag!
JUSTICE DALE

Wichita, KS

#189132 Apr 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Has nothing to do with "preventing" the child from "receiving" citizenship. What kind of toy do you want?
<quoted text>
THANKS!!! You just proved my point!!! Obama is a dual citizen, which is no better than a naturalized citizen!!! A naturalized citizen, we all have questions about their allegiance, but with a dual citizen, we all know their allegiance isn't completely with the US.
NEXT!!!
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
JUSTICE DALE

Wichita, KS

#189133 Apr 22, 2014
A Natural Born Citizen doesn't have any foreign attachments, guess we can rule out Obama.
JUSTICE DALE

Wichita, KS

#189134 Apr 22, 2014
Look like I can go away for a few days and give you a chance to reply!!! LMAO!!!!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#189135 Apr 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I can tell you a lot of my accomplishments but it would not mean anything to you. Only because of a mystery medical condition was I forced to retire with 20 years service at age 38.
Oh, three years later a civilian rhematologist diagnosed me with psoriatric arthritis. Do much for a dozen Army doctors misdiagnosing me!!!
Sorry to hear that. Is it your hands?

Do you know what caused it? A bunch of my musician friends have it and I am sure I will not be far behind.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189136 Apr 22, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I am getting set to fire off a series of scathing letters to Senator Durbin.
He is not going to enjoy hearing from me.
I would be interested in reading it.

If you are in the sharing mood.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189137 Apr 23, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mt last mission in Korea was never flown. It was the week before Thanksgiving in 1981 and I was scheduled to fly a mission up by the DMZ and I did not agree with my weather briefing so I delayed by eight AM takeoff for an hour while two other Chinooks took off and headed north.
At nine AM I climbed into my aircraft and fired up the radio and contacted Air Force Meteo and there was a significant change in the forecast and they were now calling of 12 inches of snow, etc. and I scrubbed the flight and told the crew to button the aircraft down.
As I walked back to operations I notice the two aircraft that had departed an hour earlier reenter the flight pattern and they looked like flying snow-cones! They did not get to the DMZ either and I did not endanger my crew! You see, I knew something the Air Force weather forecasters SHOULD have know.
I just loved it when I out forecasted a real forecaster.and most TV forecasters aren't real forecaters either. Oh, I know how to read METARS, do you?
METAR
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/METAR
Oh, I can also do Rhumb Line navigation as well as for Percent of MAC weight and balance and less than 5% of all Army aviators can do either.
Yep, I did a Percent of MAC for a loadout of a C-5 Galaxy, handed to the Air Force Load Master and fifteen minutes he hacked off on it without any changes! And that is rare as hens teeth.
No, I don't know how to read metars. But I am aware of what they are... my dad's best friend is a jump master and I spent more than my share of time at small airports learning to jump.

I don't doubt for a second that you know exactly what you are doing as far as flying goes... and dealing with the weather presented. I seriously would let you take my kids up given the opportunity.

None of that changes my view about climate change not being a conspiracy theory.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189138 Apr 23, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is wrong. Their is no consensus on Man Made global Warming. In 1997 the left wingers sent out 13,000 surveys to scientist,ecologist etc and received a few hundred back that agreed with their premise. That number is down to much less than 200 today. There is no way that 187 out of 13,000 can me considered a consensus. You can look up these statistics under Kyoto Protocol.
Wrong about what?(seriously)

You are correct.

There is no consensus. But that doesn't mean it isn't happening. The reason why there isn't consensus is because it is almost impossible to measure our impact. It is unquestionable that we have an affect. It is the MEASURE in and of itself that is debatable.

The only question is how much we affect our atmosphere.

The problem is that we lack a control to weigh against.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189139 Apr 23, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Chicago's epidemic of violence is not going to be solved by throwing more police at it.
Those people hate the police. And the police hate them.
More police is never the answer.

Police don't prevent crime. They show up after.

Chicago is as lost as a cause may be.... but it isn't an empty cause.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189140 Apr 23, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I help out a lot of people. Charity starts at home. I send money to only a few trusted charities but I do a lot of one on one charity. I would have driven them in my CRV but they had no idea where there group was going. All they knew it was the airport.
Jacksonville? Orlando? It turned out they were going to Fort Lauder dale. The coach from Baker County had the cell phone number of the group's leaders and he had a bigger SUV than I did.
Yep, random acts of kindness go a long way. The fact that two of the kids walked over and shock my hand as they got into the coach's GM SUV was enough thanks for he.
I just wish someone would go the same for one of my relatives if they needed help.
Agreed... I stopped to check on an elderly lady sitting on the side of the road last week.

Would you believe she told me she had been there for over an hour.... on the side of a high volume freeway... in plain sight.

Did you ever see the homeless child social experiment?

They dress an 8 year old kid up and put him on a Manhattan sidewalk with a cardboard sign that says "I just need enough to get my little sister a meal.. please help."

Thousands of god fearing assholes walked right by him...

At the end of an 8 hour day... he had accumulated just under 2 bucks.

It was painful to watch... the look on this kids face was enough to inspire nightmares. A little boy... as vulnerable and innocent as someone could be... pleading for just a little help for his sister... was ignored completely.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189141 Apr 23, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
What's pathetic is that there are thousands upon thousands of peer reviewed papers published every year in scientific journals. It is only when the science conflicts with the whims or wishes of certain non-scientists, that they decide scientists are "loony lefty". About six years ago I emailed my old boss about something interesting I had found. He had his graduate student investigate, and five years later a paper was published in the Journal of Biological Chemistry with an acknowledgment thanking me for the observation. A new enzyme in human brain was found that functions in energy metabolism under certain circumstances. Nothing that would get Rougetards upset about. But as soon as science conflicts with cherished beliefs, then scientists are a bunch of "loony lefties". Does Rogue believe evolution is a commie plot designed to take away our freedoms?
<quoted text>
This is a perfect example of a Libtardian Peer Group. One Libtard writes an opinion and another Libtard agrees and they think there is a universal consensus on the subject when all it means is a few Libtard Bobble Head Dolls agree on something!
Did you not read what he said?

I didn't "agree" with anything. Wojar's (work/input) helped lead to the discovery of a real piece of the puzzle that is the human mind.

In my book, that is something.

And worthy of gratitude.

What was there to "agree" on?

Maybe if he had written the publication while piloting a Cessna you would appreciate it a bit more?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189142 Apr 23, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
She's right, you idiot. What's so wrong with having a plate that says "9theist"? Who is it insulting? Is it disrespectful? Is it dirty? Is it blasphemous? If you can have "padre", or "catholic" , or "Baptist" on your plate, and I've seen them (they're quite okay as far as I'm concerned, why not 8Atheist? The state is indeed playing favourites.
Whenever people are afraid of an idea... they will do whatever is in their power to bury it.

Even if that power is as fleeting and pathetic as issuing a plate.

Then again...those plates are lovingly crafted by christian felons.

But come on....It isn't like they were being asked to bake a cake.

;)

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#189143 Apr 23, 2014
In the realm of issues that will not 'just' be swept away.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
What would be the repercussions of fraud.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#189144 Apr 23, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
That is 2 cups of coffee you owe me now Poppo.
Sorry about that Scrutiny.

I’m surprised to date Rogue hasn’t offered strategic air support for his friends over at the Bundy Ranch.

Of course he would need to drop his girlfriend off first to man the front lines.

Location hidden

#189145 Apr 23, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear that. Is it your hands?
Do you know what caused it? A bunch of my musician friends have it and I am sure I will not be far behind.
It's is just about all of my joints. Very painful. I have not ridden a bicycle or gone bowling since 1977. When I go fishing, I pray for small fish.
Sure I would love to land a 30 pound cobia or a 60 pound grouper but my back would be out for a week. I got a 30 grouper about ten years ago and I gave one filet to my priest and he some some of the church ladies cook it up for him.
He is an Asian-Indian but not being a Hindu he can eat fish and other meats!

Location hidden

#189146 Apr 23, 2014
RayOne wrote:
In the realm of issues that will not 'just' be swept away.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
What would be the repercussions of fraud.
And they still have not figure out where Dr, Fuddy got that extra $50,000+ in 2012. Isn't she the one who certified Obama's BC?

Loretta Fuddy had a huge windfall of $50,000 to $75,000 during the year she released the birth certificate. And she paid down her mortgage by $100,000.(She makes $99,000 a year.) This information was in a sealed affidavit submitted by Doug Vogt right before the accident. Doug Vogt thinks the entire planes occupants, including the deputy director who would have to of known about the forgery, were meant to die.- See more at: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread991...

Location hidden

#189147 Apr 23, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
More police is never the answer.
Police don't prevent crime. They show up after.
Chicago is as lost as a cause may be.... but it isn't an empty cause.
NYPD's Stop and Frisk policy seriously cut violent crimes in NYC. Since that policy has been cut back by the current mayor, it will be interesting what the next years crime report will look like.
Oh, in Chicago, if you die from three gun shots to the back, and no gun was recovered, it would be a suicide!!! Chicago had over twenty deaths that were listed as accidents, suicides, etc. that were most probably murders but they want their crime stats to look better!

Location hidden

#189148 Apr 23, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't know how to read metars. But I am aware of what they are... my dad's best friend is a jump master and I spent more than my share of time at small airports learning to jump.
I don't doubt for a second that you know exactly what you are doing as far as flying goes... and dealing with the weather presented. I seriously would let you take my kids up given the opportunity.
None of that changes my view about climate change not being a conspiracy theory.
It is funny that my only engine failure in over 7,000 flight hours was on a sport parachute jump in S. Korea. TG I was flying a Super-C Chinook which has two engines and I had more than plenty of power from the good engine. But they again, the 11ASA series engines of the Super-Cs where know to blow out mush very frequently.

Moreno Valley, CA

#189149 Apr 23, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Waz da matta there Atheists? Can't take a joke? You have no problems making fun of believers in Jesus (but not Mohammed) but when someone makes fun of you, you pout like the spoiled brats you are.
Devout, angry atheist finds new thing sue angrily about: VANITY PLATES
The Daily Caller April 21, 2014 2:32 AM
A southern New Jersey woman has filed a federal lawsuit alleging that state’s Motor Vehicle Commission wrongly violated her First Amendment rights by preventing her from having a vanity license plate reading “8THEIST.”
The woman, Shannon Morgan, filed the suit on Thursday, reports the South Jersey Times.
Morgan, who identifies as an atheist, is represented in federal court by Ayesha N. Khan of Americans United for Separation of Church and State, a Washington, D.C.-based tax-exempt organization (Federal ID #53-018464) that has expended considerable time and energy attacking the tax-exempt status of religious organizations.
“The state of New Jersey is favoring religion while disparaging non-belief,” Barry W. Lynn, the group’s executive director (and an ordained minister in the United Church of Christ), told the Times.
Where’s the joke Rogue? Why would Baptist be okay and 8theist not?

Bet Theist would have been just fine as well.

Another thing is atheists think Mohammad was just a nutty as Moses if he was responding to what he assumed was god voices in his head.

In reality of course both were shysters and grafters

Moreno Valley, CA

#189150 Apr 23, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey, when an Atheist dies, do you dress them up before you pop them in the ground? Why? There is no place for them to go.
I think all carcases of Atheists should be chucked out into the woods so the varmints can have a feast.
What a dumb question Rogue.

And what makes the Christian think he’s going somewhere his dog ain’t?

Better yet what events does the mythologist have planned that he thinks could go on forever?

And last but certainly not least will there ever come a time in forever land when the Christian will just want to die and his gawd won’t let him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min Fair Game 53,473
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr grinch 1,232,300
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Net Workit 5,994
Amy 5-23 13 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
Abby 5-23 14 hr mrs gladys kravitz 2
News AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 14 hr RICO 7,567
Word (Dec '08) 16 hr Dream Crystal 5,239
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]