BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 240295 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#189236 Apr 25, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Poppo - Romper knows a lot more about the founding of this country (who!s existence he doesn't acknowledge) than that George Washington guy
He would have hated the founders guts.

They were scientist and lawyers, they read philosophy and poetry, they hung out in Paris drinking tea... and they thought the bible was bullshit too.

Jefferson actually made his own... he edited out everything that was obvious bullshit.

It was approx. 30 pages long.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189237 Apr 25, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you assume this nation was founded on Christian principles it should be easy to explain what those principles are right?
Remember now Mr. Liars only old testament commandments 6 and 8 are punishable in this country and the good Christian folk are seeing to it that 6 is becoming less punishable by the day.
I suppose one could include bearing false witness as long as the witness is under oath.
So again Mr. Liars, what the hell are Christian principles? Burning books, witches, infidels, what?
I have often wondered if we were to slip Leprechans into the bible... would anyone notice at all?

Or would they be assimilated into Noah's Arc?

Sorcery, zombies, the resurrection of entire towns, witches, giants, spirits, superheros, polymorphing, talking animals... on, and on, and on, and on.

Somehow...WE are the idiots.

Would you believe to this very day 1% of mothers claim to have been impregnated without the help of a male partner.

Which is more likely?

A. A parthenogenetic savior.
B. That a Jewish minx should tell a lie.
Learn to Read

United States

#189238 Apr 25, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>He would have hated the founders guts.

They were scientist and lawyers, they read philosophy and poetry, they hung out in Paris drinking tea... and they thought the bible was bullshit too.

Jefferson actually made his own... he edited out everything that was obvious bullshit.

It was approx. 30 pages long.
Yeah but Jefferson had dual citizenship - he wasn't a "real 'Merican"

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#189240 Apr 25, 2014
"Drunk Passenger Triggers Hijack Alert"

Chicago Tribune

+++++

Jacques,
LOL

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#189241 Apr 25, 2014
Jacques,
This is more fun than a barrel of monkeys.
It looks as though Nevada Ranchero Cliven Bundy's meager support is evaporating into thin air following his outrageously racist remarks.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189242 Apr 25, 2014
Guys, I wake up every morning thanking whoever's up there for LRS-Dale not having been born here. Unlike "Kenyan-born Obama", LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd) this trailer-park dumbkoff is 100% natural-born American OMG. You own him. You can't deport him. Good luck with that.

LRS's return has signified Dale's disappearance. Why's that?
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#189244 Apr 25, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
This is more fun than a barrel of monkeys.
It looks as though Nevada Ranchero Cliven Bundy's meager support is evaporating into thin air following his outrageously racist remarks.
Hannity and Fox News loved that guy.

LOL

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#189245 Apr 25, 2014
Jacques,
O'Hare airport is a complete game changer.
I am under no obligation to sympathize with anything aviation.

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#189246 Apr 25, 2014
Fox New Alert wrote:
Expect hundreds of Benghazi stories in the following week as we stealthily shift our focus away from former FNC patriot and Ku Klux Kowboy "Bundy".
We expect this white washing of all of our previous Bundy coverage to go smoothly, as the vanishing of this story will surely slip past the feeble minded Fox viewer without question.
We would also like to thank all of our brain dead puppet viewers for their ignorant lust for misinformation, for which Fox News could not exist without.
Deceptively yours, Roger Ailes
Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi.
Also, IRS.
Oh, and did I mention, Fast and Furious Lone Muslim Black Panters coming to a Ground Zero voting station near you? Now, with more baseball bats. And not just any baseball bats. Baseball bats handcrafted and forged on the hollowed grounds of Obummers Kenyan birthing stone by none other than the notorious Benjamin Ghazi.
Tune in and be scared my friends, be very scared.
BENGHAZIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE
Was a video responsible for Benghazi or not? Check with Hillary
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#189247 Apr 25, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Was a video responsible for Benghazi or not? Check with Hillary
Republican Congressman brags about cutting Benghazi security funding on CNN / May 9, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/km59eoa
Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) joyfully takes credit for supporting legislation that cut funding for embassy security, leading to the death of three Americans from an attack against an under-staffed outpost in Benghazi, Libya.
Paul Ryan, Darrel Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic security positions./

----------

GOP cuts to embassy security draw scrutiny, jabs from Democrats
09/18/12 / http://tinyurl.com/9ajgehg
Republicans have sought to cut hundreds of millions of dollars slated for security at U.S. embassies and consulates since gaining control of the House in 2011.
Democrats are scrutinizing the GOP proposals in the wake of attacks on U.S. embassies and consulates in the Middle East, one of which saw Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three other Americans murdered.
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/250237-gop-...
Pdamerica org

Brooklyn, NY

#189248 Apr 25, 2014
GOP Rep: I ‘Absolutely’ Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security
October 10, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/8dtbwbd
Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) said today that he voted to cut funding for U.S. embassy security amid political attacks from Republicans that the Obama administration did not do enough to secure the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya that was attacked last month.
Republicans and their allies have been trying to politicize the attack — which killed four Americans, including the U.S. Ambassador to Libya — suggesting, without evidence, the Obama administration may have ignored intelligence that the attack was imminent, didn’t properly secure the Benghazi compound and is now trying to cover it up.
But hidden beneath the GOP campaign is the fact that House Republicans voted to cut nearly $300 million from the U.S. embassy security budget. When asked if he voted to cut the funds this morning on CNN, Chaffetz said,“Absolutely“:
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/...
----------

The GOP’s embassy security problem
10/10/12 / http://tinyurl.com/obrns38
Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), chairman of the House Oversight Committee, has scheduled a fairly high-profile hearing today on security lapses at the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya. There’s one nagging problem, however, that might cause Republicans some trouble.
For example, Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), a member of Issa’s committee, told Soledad O’Brien this morning that he expects to hear testimony about security that “didn’t meet the basic, minimum standards required for a facility such as the one we had in Benghazi.” Chaffetz added that policymakers have to “make sure it doesn’t happen in other places around the world.”
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/the-g...

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#189249 Apr 25, 2014
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican Congressman brags about cutting Benghazi security funding on CNN / May 9, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/km59eoa
Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) joyfully takes credit for supporting legislation that cut funding for embassy security, leading to the death of three Americans from an attack against an under-staffed outpost in Benghazi, Libya.
Paul Ryan, Darrel Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic security positions./ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ofXKLWW3SyIXX
----------
GOP cuts to embassy security draw scrutiny, jabs from Democrats
09/18/12 / http://tinyurl.com/9ajgehg
Republicans have sought to cut hundreds of millions of dollars slated for security at U.S. embassies and consulates since gaining control of the House in 2011.
Democrats are scrutinizing the GOP proposals in the wake of attacks on U.S. embassies and consulates in the Middle East, one of which saw Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three other Americans murdered.
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/250237-gop-...
Very amusing. Now explain why Security funding EXCEEDED the previous year
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189250 Apr 25, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it is all true, there is conveniently... zero proof.
FFS... doesn't that sound familiar? Not exactly a ball of lightning are ya LRS? How many times are you going to fall for that?
They knew better than to write WHAT down? You can not be that stupid.
The founders risked their land, their businesses, the safety of their families and their own heads signing these documents... exactly who do you think they were afraid of pissing off?
Yes, I did. I offered you fare and prizes. I am sure more than one person recalls.
And after all your big boy talk... Sticking to your modus operandi you said "You aren't worth going to the middle east over." followed by some more homo talk.
100% wrong... backed by juvenile assault on character. Same old song.
You have extended to every male presence this thread has to offer... that same romantic boat ride. Don't recall any invitations going out to women.
You want to be an exterminator, or the pied piper? I am 25 years younger, stronger, faster and smarter by leaps and bounds and I was on a wrestling mat before I was in grade school. Put it away grandpa. Internet muscles are even more ridiculous than beer muscles.
Keep pining for the varsity days... actually running into someone like myself will seriously diminish your expectations. Best you stay in the swamp.
Look how easy it was to bring out the redneck in you! LMAO at U! Say, have you made the comparison yet, scruff? You're a legend in your own mind but a zero in the real world! Now, go buy some petroleum products. Thanks. Cha Ching LMAO at U!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189251 Apr 25, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I have often wondered if we were to slip Leprechans into the bible... would anyone notice at all?
Or would they be assimilated into Noah's Arc?
Sorcery, zombies, the resurrection of entire towns, witches, giants, spirits, superheros, polymorphing, talking animals... on, and on, and on, and on.
Somehow...WE are the idiots.
Would you believe to this very day 1% of mothers claim to have been impregnated without the help of a male partner.
Which is more likely?
A. A parthenogenetic savior.
B. That a Jewish minx should tell a lie.
You got one part correct, you and your ilk are the idiots. We can all rest assured your mother wasn't anywhere near that 1%! LMAO at U!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189252 Apr 25, 2014
Just for jocko - LMAO at U2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Canada

This explains a great deal!!!!!!!!!!

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#189253 Apr 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Scruffboy, face the facts, the U.S. is predominantly Christian. Fact. BTW, 100% of people with a grain of common sense think you're as fake as the "o". I agree with them. This nation was most certainly founded on Christian principles, the founding fathers simply knew better than to put it in print, moron. I don't recall you inviting me up but I do remember offering you an airboat ride. You never showed. Scared? Homo talk? Are you a homo? Wise up Alibaba, before you're removed permanently. LMAO at U!
Christian principles? You mean the existence of slavery? Where in the bible does it mention that slavery should be accepted? Where in the bible does it mention that the government should be divided into three branches (executive, legislative and judiciary)?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189254 Apr 25, 2014
More, just for jocko! LMAO @ U2

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/05/08/surve...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#189255 Apr 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot is what you are.
People say a lot of things about themselves to pollsters that turn out not to be true. Except if a semi-black man with a funny name says he's Christian, birfoons just know he's a closet mooslum commie.
Scott Rasmussen wrote:
<quoted text>
80% of "American" polled?
Wow, ONE American, that's quite an impressive sample size you got there. I wonder what the religion the other 20% of that ONE American is.
80% percent of me can now tell that you are clearly retarded. The other 20% clearly can tell that you are retarded. I'm a nice guy, so I'm going to let you reverse the results of my poll numbers if it makes you feel better.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#189256 Apr 25, 2014
JUSTICE DALE wrote:
<quoted text>THANKS!!! You just proved my point!!! Obama is a dual citizen, which is no better than a naturalized citizen!!! A naturalized citizen, we all have questions about their allegiance, but with a dual citizen, we all know their allegiance isn't completely with the US.
NEXT!!!
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
According to US law, a person born here is tied to this country by the tie of natural allegiance, but not according to Play Law, which only applies in Play Land. What kind of toy do you want with your happy meal?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Has nothing to do with "preventing" the child from "receiving" citizenship. What kind of toy do you want?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189257 Apr 25, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Guys, I wake up every morning thanking whoever's up there for LRS-Dale not having been born here. Unlike "Kenyan-born Obama", LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd) this trailer-park dumbkoff is 100% natural-born American OMG. You own him. You can't deport him. Good luck with that.
LRS's return has signified Dale's disappearance. Why's that?
If I had to name the trait that has impressed me most about the last 20 years in the U.S. it would have to be tolerance.

We will keep him J.

We are the only ones who can handle him.

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Cheech the Conser... 1,521,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 55 min SweLL GirL 10,573
A group of men live and die for their Saturday ... 2 hr Good Woman 1
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 9 hr RACE 2,525
Obumbler Back To Community Organizing 10 hr Time 2 Quit BHO 1
Protest is Treason 10 hr LIQUIDATE-PROTESTERS 2
Look at Minn. Maine & Michigan. 10 hr NO HALAL FOODs 11

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages