BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219917 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#189159 Apr 23, 2014
That is correcto mundo, Scrutiny.
The law does not lead. It follows.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#189160 Apr 23, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Army doctors in 1975 said I had Chondromalacia of the (runner's) knees, Bursitis of the shoulders, tendonitis of the elbows and possible degenerative arthritis of the hips but when I asked them what was causing the pain in my hands, feet, back, neck, etc. they said they did not see anything.
I asked them if all of these conditions could be the same illness as all of this happened in just three months and they said NO! I asked to be seen by a rhyeumatologist and they said I did not need to see one as they had already diagnosed me!
In 1992 I saw a civil rheumatologist and it took just ten minutes to diagnose me. You see, by then I had describable plaque psoriasis and about a third of the people who get psoriasis also get psoriatic arthritis and a lucky third of that third get their arthritis FIRST!!! So I went to the VA and applied for a disability rating and was awarded a 40% DA rating.
I wish I could have sued the Army for medical malpractice.
I wish you could too. Definitely their fault it got so far before proper treatment.

Lots of fine print in that deal.

One of my girls from way back had a grandfather who was an industrial plumber.... nuclear plants and things of that sort. The asbestos fell like snow.

While his union brothers were suing for them getting mesothelioma... the defense used her grandfather as an example of a man who worked for them his entire career and was the picture of health. And he was... other than an afternoon beer a few times a week, he was a fine example of clean living.

A year and a half later he was diagnosed with mesothelioma and dropped dead within a month.

Somehow.... something he signed off on during the case prevented his family from suing them.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189161 Apr 23, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, my wife was hospitalized only twice in the 21 years we were married. The first time was for the birth of our child (which is NORMAL) and the second was because they overdosed her.
Oh, the Army doctor blamed it on the Army pharmacist and the Army pharmacist blamed the Army doctor but I blamed both as the pharmacist should have realized the prescription was FOUR times the normal dosage of the medication.
I've seen some real good Army doctors and a lot of bad ones.
Yeah... my military friends are always pretty upset when their wives or children end up with military medical treatment.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189162 Apr 23, 2014
RayOne wrote:
In the realm of issues that will not 'just' be swept away.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
What would be the repercussions of fraud.
This is from over a year ago... it was proven bullshit.

A misread of adobe illustrator. Their "expert" happened not to know what he was talking about.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189163 Apr 23, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>This is from over a year ago... it was proven bullshit.

A misread of adobe illustrator. Their "expert" happened not to know what he was talking about.
Which is the only criteria for being designated as a Birfer expert
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

#189164 Apr 23, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where’s the joke Rogue? Why would Baptist be okay and 8theist not?
Bet Theist would have been just fine as well.
Another thing is atheists think Mohammad was just a nutty as Moses if he was responding to what he assumed was god voices in his head.
In reality of course both were shysters and grafters
You're the joke.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189166 Apr 23, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I just luv lemons and peanutz as it showed I have been jerking some Libtard's chain. Oh, I also enjoy sea trout, redfish, black drum and sheepsheads. They beat freshwater bass anytime.
You don't possess the gray matter enabling you to jerk anyone's chain - specially so-called Libtards (Rogue tm reg'd) chains. Your chain-pulling is not only immature and puerile, not to mention childish (no vicious pleonasm here), but stupid as well. It's the birther trademark.

Ottawa

#189167 Apr 23, 2014
The Half-Black President wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the joke.
And you think some nutty birther going from "Rogue" to the "Half-Black President" is not a joke? The biggest most humongous joke? Keep strutting, Rogue aka Half-Black-President. Your mission is almost, ha ha, OMG, accomplished.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189169 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>Georgia Governor Signs 'Unprecedented' Gun Rights Bill
Huff Post

Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal (R) signed a sweeping gun rights bill on Wednesday.

House Bill 60, also known as The Safe Carry Protection Act, will allow licensed gun owners to carry their firearms into public places, including bars, nightclubs, schools, churches and government buildings.

“People who follow the rules can protect themselves and their families from people who don’t follow the rules,” Deal said, according to the Atlanta-Journal Constitution.“The Second Amendment should never be an afterthought. It should reside at the forefronts of our minds.”

The National Rifle Association has praised the bill as "the most comprehensive pro-gun reform legislation introduced in recent state history" and called it a “historic victory for the second amendment.” Americans for Responsible Solutions, a gun control organization started by former Rep. Gabrille Giffords (D-Ariz.), fought to defeat the bill, calling it "the most extreme gun bill in America."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/23/geor...
Square Deal? The one time great hope of Birfistan (until he got his ass kicked in his run for Congress) Glad to see he found a new hobby.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#189172 Apr 23, 2014
OMG, check out the reaction of these home boyz? They seem to have enjoyed the show!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#189173 Apr 23, 2014
Huff Post

House Bill 60, also known as The Safe Carry Protection Act, will allow licensed gun owners to carry their firearms into public places, including bars, nightclubs, schools, churches and government buildings.

“People who follow the rules can protect themselves and their families from people who don’t follow the rules,” Deal said, according to the Atlanta-Journal Constitution.“The Second Amendment should never be an afterthought. It should reside at the forefronts of our minds.”

The National Rifle Association has praised the bill as "the most comprehensive pro-gun reform legislation introduced in recent state history" and called it a “historic victory for the second amendment.” Americans for Responsible Solutions, a gun control organization started by former Rep. Gabrille Giffords (D-Ariz.), fought to defeat the bill, calling it "the most extreme gun bill in America."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/23/geor ...
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Square Deal? The one time great hope of Birfistan (until he got his ass kicked in his run for Congress) Glad to see he found a new hobby.
Another Libtard that lacks reading comprehension. Yes, he resigned from Congress ...... so he could run for governor ..... and he one too!
Does it bother you he was a Blue Dog Democrat who you Progressives forced out of the Democrat Party and he then became a ....... Republican?
Yep, the Democrat Party use to be the Big Tent Party but now, unless you area a comrade, you are no longer welcome!!!

Ottawa

#189174 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Georgia Governor Signs 'Unprecedented' Gun Rights Bill
Huff Post
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/23/geor...
The above is your answer to this ?:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't possess the gray matter enabling you to jerk anyone's chain - specially so-called Libtards (Rogue tm reg'd) chains. Your chain-pulling is not only immature and puerile, not to mention childish (no vicious pleonasm here), but stupid as well. It's the birther trademark.

==========

You are sick. Pathetically sick. And I see your communist comrade LRS has come out of the woodwork to support your gun depravity.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189175 Apr 23, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Scruffboy, you're an A-hole. Do you know that? "Crafted by Christian felons"? You're in a Christian country d'bag, did you not know that? What a joke you are. Did they approve your plate.."IMADCK"?
Atheist make up over 15% of the population of the U.S.

Yet, we are only 0.2% of the prison population... how does that work?

I live in a secular nation.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189176 Apr 23, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
OMG, check out the reaction of these home boyz? They seem to have enjoyed the show!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
Muuhaha hahahah....

...the electric slide indeed.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189177 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>
The above is your answer to this ?:
<quoted text>
==========
You are sick. Pathetically sick. And I see your communist comrade LRS has come out of the woodwork to support your gun depravity.
I am all about guns.
Putting firearms and alcohol in the same room is trouble.
If you can't defend yourself in a room full of drunks without a firearm... you should probably just stay home.

Federal buildings...YES
Bars and nightclubs... you are begging for trouble.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#189178 Apr 23, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you worry about the Earth? I mean, if when you go, you go, why worry, be happy and leave us Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Janes, Buddhists, etc. worry about the Earth after we leave.
Oh, I expect to see all good people in heaven and I hope I make it too.
By the way, what did God do to you to make you so angry? Or is it that God's Laws conflict with your behavior.
Did you know Andy Warhol was a homosexual, but not GAY, and a practicing Catholic. Homosexuality is a sexual orientation which, for what ever reason, one may have but Gay is a sexual life style that some chose and Andy Warhol decided he would be a good Catholic and be chaste. Does that bother you?
The gods have never done anything to make anyone mad Rogue. Simply put, the gods are only operational inside the believers mind. If that was not the case every Christian, Jew and Muslim would have been zapped years ago praying to the same god for each others death.

If Andy Warhol was a homosexual then he was gay Rogue. That he was Catholic is immaterial, that he was celibate is questionable and immaterial.

Then again who I'm I to argue with one who seems to know so much about the gay lifestyle.

And finally the good thing about your expectation of heavenly bliss is the notion will die with you the moment you expire.

Moreno Valley, CA

#189180 Apr 23, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that is the worst part.
If you were a dick in the old testament at least you got to die... there was finality.
Everyone loves Jesus for his apparent gift of salvation. They gloss over the fact that he introduced the eternal lake of fire that he was saving them from.
Absolutely! And Paine said it best.

“Of all the tyrannies that afflict mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst. Every other species of tyranny is limited to the world we live in, but this attempts a stride beyond the grave and seeks to pursue us into eternity”
-- Thomas Paine

Moreno Valley, CA

#189181 Apr 23, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Scruffboy, you're an A-hole. Do you know that? "Crafted by Christian felons"? You're in a Christian country d'bag, did you not know that? What a joke you are. Did they approve your plate.."IMADCK"?
And I'm sure you're going to link where the Constitution says this is a Christian Country or anything else about Christians aren't you Mr. Liars? Don't worry, we won't hold our breath.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189182 Apr 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Scruffboy, you're an A-hole. Do you know that? "Crafted by Christian felons"? You're in a Christian country d'bag, did you not know that? What a joke you are. Did they approve your plate.."IMADCK"?
Look who missed 2nd grade civics. The surprises never end
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189183 Apr 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>The Half-Black President wrote:
Huff Post

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/23/geor ...

Another Libtard that lacks reading comprehension. Yes, he resigned from Congress ...... so he could run for governor ..... and he one too!
Does it bother you he was a Blue Dog Democrat who you Progressives forced out of the Democrat Party and he then became a ....... Republican?
Yep, the Democrat Party use to be the Big Tent Party but now, unless you area a comrade, you are no longer welcome!!!
Resigned? The facts beg to differ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1,406,590
Al Sharpton 3 hr AlisAPieceOfShyt 12
People who annoy you. 3 hr Im Phissed 4
This is reason Pat Buchanan fired from CNN. 3 hr PatSezVOTETRUMP 5
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 70,857
Mario Romero 6 hr Searching 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Sublime1 103,176

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages