BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
167,241 - 167,260 of 174,913 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
And how would those who believed in the Adam and Eve story explained why humans have at least 20% Neanderthal genes?
I don't believe that scientists ever claimed that all humans are descendents of Adam and Eve.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>STFU dumbass, Obama is a dual-citizen, which means his citizenship is no better than a naturalized citizen, since his allegiance is questionable.
US State Dept. on dual citizens
However, dual nationals owe allegiance to both the United States and the foreign country. They are required to obey the laws of both countries. Either country has the right to enforce its laws, particularly if the person later travels there. Most U.S. nationals, including dual nationals, must use a U.S. passport to enter and leave the United States. Dual nationals may also be required by the foreign country to use its passport to enter and leave that country. Use of the foreign passport does not endanger U.S. nationality. Most countries permit a person to renounce or otherwise lose nationality.
Obama couldn't pass a security clearance to be a private in any military service.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Children born outside the US are citizens per statute and therefore automatically naturalized.
That sounds like a statement made by Liberals who believe that there are over three trillion people all over the World that are De facto United States citizens. Did you claim that any child born any where in the World is a United States citizen? Is Kim Ju-ae a United States citizen?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on who you would call independent Rogue. How about fair and balanced Fox?
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/29/ex...
But is Janet Winter one of the numerous liberal progressive FoxNews.com commentators?

Oh, dear Rogue, please don't leave, the clown NEEDS his "Fou du Roy"

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Valerie Jarrett is the daughter of Frank Davis Marshall's friend and co-anti-American Communist of Chicago.
You're funny. NOT.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Corr : the King needs his "Fou du Roy".

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
, Dr. Fuddy has NEVER said that the internet copies are authentic but has only said the internet copies' "information" is correct which is not the same thing.
Really Rogue, is that your recollection? Authenticating the copy of the original and pointing to where you can view it is not the same as what?

"I have witnessed the copying of the certificate and attest to the authenticity of these copies."

"We hope that issuing you these (copies of your original Certificate of Live Birth) will end the numerous inquiries received by the Hawaii Department of Health to produce this documents. Such inquiries have been disruptive to staff operations and have strained State resources,"
Loretta Fuddy

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama couldn't pass a security clearance to be a private in any military service.
Yet he’s the Commander in Chief Frank.

Now why would the Commander in Chief want to be a private with a security clearance?

Birfoon’s say the silliest things Frank.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Valerie Jarrett is the daughter of Frank Davis Marshall's friend and co-anti-American Communist of Chicago.
I would have went with Susan Rice Frank. Her picture is right next to Davis. Jezzzz!
https://tinyurl.com/lvom8wo

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
But is Janet Winter one of the numerous liberal progressive FoxNews.com commentators?
Oh, dear Rogue, please don't leave, the clown NEEDS his "Fou du Roy"
Don't know her, but she's certainly no Rachel Maddow. Take a look.
https://tinyurl.com/k8ngt6s

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know her, but she's certainly no Rachel Maddow. Take a look.
https://tinyurl.com/k8ngt6s
Wondered what ever happened to Meadow Soprano.

:)

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>A remarkable demonstration showing Dufus Dale did not comprehend a single sentence of Atticus's post. Amazing. Does Dale ask for a toy with his happy meal?
By now... do they have to wait for him to ask?
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds like a statement made by Liberals who believe that there are over three trillion people all over the World that are De facto United States citizens. Did you claim that any child born any where in the World is a United States citizen? Is Kim Ju-ae a United States citizen?
If Frank read the context of the comment, it concerned children born of citizens who are natural born citizens in the country of birth and naturalized citizens in the country of the parents. I shouldn't need to explain that except birfoons don't generally understand context.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
WE were talking about things that are man-made and NOT man-made. Stop blaming things on Mankind he had nothing to do with.
There never was any man-made Global Warming. On the global scale we are insignificant. Libtards see something knew and automatically they know it is bad and caused by evil man-kind.
Case in point is the Ozone Holes over our North and South Poles. They were discovered in the late 1970s and immediately the Libtards blamed mankind. If that was the case, why is the Ozone Hole over the South Pole larger than the one over the North Pole (st their peak)?
Think about than just a little. 90% of all humans live north of the Equator, 90% of the Industries, 90% of the coal powered plants, etc. You would think the larger hole would be over the North Pole but you would be wrongeau!!! As about everything you think about is wrongeau as your logic and facts are flawed
Holy crap... really Rogue?

Why would anyone think that you should find a bigger Ozone hole at the North Pole? Are you aware that "North" and "up" are mutually exclusive? That is the dumbest thing I have heard all week... and I watched a Ray Comfort video two days ago. The north pole is not the "ceiling". It is a magnetic marker.

First, Ozone has it's own cycles. And back then, republicans were on the save the world bandwagon... big oil didn't own them till the 80s. It was republicans screaming about acid rain and critical mass... Jimmy Carter was destroying the Earth.... remember that?....No?

Ever been to Phoenix Rogue?... How about ANY industrialized city in the world? They pump out enough pollution DAILY to obscure the sky. If you think that stuff just blows away and disappears... you are mistaken. Now compound that by every industrial city in the world.

When you look at the world, the devil is in the details. A few parts per million of oxygen is all simple organisms needed to produce more complex life... more fuel, more energy, more options.

Facts... by definition, can not be flawed. So maybe examine your own brand of "logic". That is, if you have a defined brand, it is certainly not clear. Logic, and "whatever conforms to what I already convinced myself of." are also mutually exclusive.

We have been the dominate species on Earth for maybe the last 10,000 years. We have literally transformed a good deal of the surface. We have been responsible for the extinction and serious endangerment of entire species of life. If you don't think we can pull off a few parts per million... you are dumber than you look.(Even in print.) For evidence of human impact on a global scale, just take a look at the new Texas we built in the Pacific out of garbage..

Here is a list of things that people didn't fully understand until science was able to give us the actual answers for...

1. Everything.
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Every document expert who are seen the "internet" copies have said the are forgeries, Dr. Fuddy has NEVER said that the internet copies are authentic but has only said the internet copies' "information" is correct which is not the same thing.
Why has Obama NEVER allowed to actually see and handle those document? Don't tell me he has as the only people he has allowed to see and hold them are loony-lefties and you can not prove it!!!

Then you should have no problem listing the Independent document expert who have been allowed to examine the copies Obama has placed on the internet!!! Come on now, that should be real easy!!! But just in case you can not, I accept your apology in advance!!!
I do not expect you to reply as you never do with anything other than a troll remark.
Can you tell us why any document "expert" would pretend that they can examine a scanned image? Or why a pathetic fool would believe such an obvious load of crap. Or why -since the facts have been verified - there is any reason to "examine" the document - or for anyone to "forge" an exact copy of the actual document?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama couldn't pass a security clearance to be a private in any military service.
Why? Give ONE reason. On the other hand , how about our valued comrades, like Rogue and American traitor lady who sing the praises of Putin and Pravda every chance they get?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

That's right, Scrutiny.
I think the aviation industry is one of the biggest all-time polluters on the planet
Everytime I look at the sky I see visible scars left on the atmosphere from jet pollution that stretrches from horizon to horizon in every direction imaginable. Just to shuffle a bunch of low-lifes around.
Jets are like a choreographed lumbering swarm of giant gnats.
Giant gnats is what I say, Jacques Giant gnats.
I will never fly in one of those death tubes ever again.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Jacques,
Because of the blanket of pollution being spread all over the world by extensive jet travel it is in the long term best interest of the human genome to get out of the sky and alter the way they move about the planet.
Facts are fun.
loose

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Dis you know until the past eight years diesel trucks did not produce carbon monoxide? But know they do because of afterburner particulate traps required by the EPA!!!
Yep, diesel vehicles contributed less than 0.1% of the micro-carbon particulate pollution and we are spending over $2 Billion each year to fix this "problem" only to cause a problem with carbon-monoxide that did not exist!!! Way to go EPA!!!
The EPA is running out of things to fix and way to many new fixes by the EPA actually actually cause more problems and poor money down the drain. Sad, very sad.
Nonsense.

"In the Puget Sound area, diesel particulate matter (DPM) accounts for
most of the potential cancer risk from all air toxics."
http://www.pscleanair.org/airq/basics/Air%20T...
http://tinyurl.com/p6roy3c

"Retrofitting America’s diesel fleet could avoid approximately 91,000 additional premature deaths beyond EPA’s diesel engine rules between 2005 and 2030."
http://www.catf.us/resources/whitepapers/file...
http://tinyurl.com/7fvtbx4

"RECENT AIR TOXICS STUDIES CONFIRM DIESEL EMISSIONS POSE A SIGNIFICANT PUBLIC HEALTH THREAT "

"Using a detailed emissions inventory, the SCAQMD found that mobile sources (e.g., cars, trucks, trains, ships, aircraft, etc.) represent the greatest contributor to estimated cancer risks. About 70% of all risk is attributed to diesel particulate emissions; and about 20% to other toxics associated with mobile sources"

http://scorecard.goodguide.com/env-releases/d...
http://tinyurl.com/ocvb2vj
TrutherBirther

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
United States is not governed by foreign nationality laws. A foreign nation law that bestows citizenship of those children born to its citizens or subjects outside its territorial jurisdiction doesn't strip a child born in the United States of his or natural born citizenship birthright.
In other words, The United States doesn't share its jurisdiction of its citizens with another nation within the boundaries of the United States. It would be travesty of justice to allow foreign nation laws to dictate the citizenship status of children born in the United States.
Even if Bath-house Barry had been born on U.S. soil he would not meet the requirements to be a "natural-born" citizen as his alleged father wasn't American and his mother was underage. Too bad, so sad but BHO was born a Brit in Kenya before his Indonesian adoption. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and this man-of-lawlessness is using a stolen Social Security number.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min DEM Idiots 1,082,092
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min SpaceBlues 45,823
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 56 min Terry rigsby 48,939
Amy 7-28 1 hr Mister Tonka 10
Local health care outreach program to Muslims e... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Zioni 68,043
Would you if I said please? 2 hr LexiRC 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 9:22AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••