BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 231241 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#189111 Apr 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what they wrote, the F-14s were not involved in the Vietnam War. Flying offshore and not engaging in combat of any sort is not COMBAT!!!
You probably think the U-2 was/is a spy plane? Spy planes can be a Pam Am 747 landing at Moscow with hidden cameras. A U-2 is a military marked RECONNAISSANCE aircraft. Spies don't want people to even suspect they are spies!!!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are shown proof, and in this case, 4 different ones and you are still in denial. Sad. Pathetic.
Then, you attempt to change the subject, very clumsy, very awkward, by going to the U-2? Yes, it was a spy plane. Ask Gary Powers. As to the PanAm 747s with cameras landing at Moscow, you are repeating another of your archived platitidunous posts which I replied to, but you ignore the truth.. Well, here is is again, Putin boot-licker, Air France was flying to Moscow long before PanAm , equipped with cameras that filmed the whole installations, all done and shared with the CIA. Try again.
Sorry, a U-2 is a reconnaissance aircraft and is marked as such. A Cessna 172 can be a "spy" plane but a U-2 can never be as we all know what the U-2's are used for!
Oh, do you know what a TR-1 is? That is the REAL designation for the U-2. "U" means Utitity" as in U-1 which is a De Havilland Otter. The U-3 is a Cessna 203 (Sky King for the 1950s)
http://www.fas.org/irp/program/collect/u-2_pi...
The CIA called their TR-1s "U-2s" to confuse the Soviet Russians. And it worked too as all you Libtard Commies believe it also!!!

Location hidden

#189112 Apr 22, 2014
Hey Deep Throat, do you know what an A-12 Oxcart is/was? It was the CIA version of the SR-71!!! In fact the first 15 Blackbird built were CIA A-12s
We know the USAF retired their SR-71s after the Persian Gulf War but what happened to the CIAs A-12s? I don't know but they could be out there still flying!!!
Please note that this Wiki article refers to the A-12 as a ..... RECON AIRCRAFT and not a spy plane!!!

Lockheed A-12
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Lockheed A-12 was a reconnaissance aircraft built for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) by Lockheed's famed Skunk Works, based on the designs of Clarence "Kelly" Johnson. The aircraft was designated A-12, the 12th in a series of internal design efforts with the A referring to "Archangel", the internal code name of the aircraft. It competed in the CIA's Oxcart program against the Convair Kingfish proposal in 1959, and won for a variety of reasons.

For the record, I have more information in my brain about aviation than you will ever read in your entire life!!

Location hidden

#189113 Apr 22, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you Rouge but ALL of your phish tales are boring and moronic
Got you to reply, didn't I!!!

Location hidden

#189114 Apr 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
What's pathetic is that there are thousands upon thousands of peer reviewed papers published every year in scientific journals. It is only when the science conflicts with the whims or wishes of certain non-scientists, that they decide scientists are "loony lefty". About six years ago I emailed my old boss about something interesting I had found. He had his graduate student investigate, and five years later a paper was published in the Journal of Biological Chemistry with an acknowledgment thanking me for the observation. A new enzyme in human brain was found that functions in energy metabolism under certain circumstances. Nothing that would get Rougetards upset about. But as soon as science conflicts with cherished beliefs, then scientists are a bunch of "loony lefties". Does Rogue believe evolution is a commie plot designed to take away our freedoms?
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Outstanding work. Thank you for your contribution.
This is a perfect example of a Libtardian Peer Group. One Libtard writes an opinion and another Libtard agrees and they think there is a universal consensus on the subject when all it means is a few Libtard Bobble Head Dolls agree on something!

Location hidden

#189115 Apr 22, 2014
Waz da matta there Atheists? Can't take a joke? You have no problems making fun of believers in Jesus (but not Mohammed) but when someone makes fun of you, you pout like the spoiled brats you are.

Devout, angry atheist finds new thing sue angrily about: VANITY PLATES
The Daily Caller April 21, 2014 2:32 AM

A southern New Jersey woman has filed a federal lawsuit alleging that state’s Motor Vehicle Commission wrongly violated her First Amendment rights by preventing her from having a vanity license plate reading “8THEIST.”

The woman, Shannon Morgan, filed the suit on Thursday, reports the South Jersey Times.

Morgan, who identifies as an atheist, is represented in federal court by Ayesha N. Khan of Americans United for Separation of Church and State, a Washington, D.C.-based tax-exempt organization (Federal ID #53-018464) that has expended considerable time and energy attacking the tax-exempt status of religious organizations.

“The state of New Jersey is favoring religion while disparaging non-belief,” Barry W. Lynn, the group’s executive director (and an ordained minister in the United Church of Christ), told the Times.

Location hidden

#189116 Apr 22, 2014
Hey, when an Atheist dies, do you dress them up before you pop them in the ground? Why? There is no place for them to go.
I think all carcases of Atheists should be chucked out into the woods so the varmints can have a feast.
Learn to Read

United States

#189117 Apr 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Got you to reply, didn't I!!!
Or was it I that got you to reply?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189119 Apr 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Deep Throat, do you know what an A-12 Oxcart is/was? It was the CIA version of the SR-71!!! In fact the first 15 Blackbird built were CIA A-12s
We know the USAF retired their SR-71s after the Persian Gulf War but what happened to the CIAs A-12s? I don't know but they could be out there still flying!!!
Please note that this Wiki article refers to the A-12 as a ..... RECON AIRCRAFT and not a spy plane!!!
Lockheed A-12
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Lockheed A-12 was a reconnaissance aircraft built for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) by Lockheed's famed Skunk Works, based on the designs of Clarence "Kelly" Johnson. The aircraft was designated A-12, the 12th in a series of internal design efforts with the A referring to "Archangel", the internal code name of the aircraft. It competed in the CIA's Oxcart program against the Convair Kingfish proposal in 1959, and won for a variety of reasons.
For the record, I have more information in my brain about aviation than you will ever read in your entire life!!
What a blowhard. Do you know what the Lockheed Skunk Works were? Do you even know how I could throw "inside words" at you from my profession that would confound you, even though your vocabulary does not do that to me?

What about the F-14? Want a 5th proof, BSer?

Ottawa

#189120 Apr 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Waz da matta there Atheists? Can't take a joke? You have no problems making fun of believers in Jesus (but not Mohammed) but when someone makes fun of you, you pout like the spoiled brats you are.
Devout, angry atheist finds new thing sue angrily about: VANITY PLATES
The Daily Caller April 21, 2014 2:32 AM
A southern New Jersey woman has filed a federal lawsuit alleging that state’s Motor Vehicle Commission wrongly violated her First Amendment rights by preventing her from having a vanity license plate reading “8THEIST.”
The woman, Shannon Morgan, filed the suit on Thursday, reports the South Jersey Times.
Morgan, who identifies as an atheist, is represented in federal court by Ayesha N. Khan of Americans United for Separation of Church and State, a Washington, D.C.-based tax-exempt organization (Federal ID #53-018464) that has expended considerable time and energy attacking the tax-exempt status of religious organizations.
“The state of New Jersey is favoring religion while disparaging non-belief,” Barry W. Lynn, the group’s executive director (and an ordained minister in the United Church of Christ), told the Times.
She's right, you idiot. What's so wrong with having a plate that says "9theist"? Who is it insulting? Is it disrespectful? Is it dirty? Is it blasphemous? If you can have "padre", or "catholic" , or "Baptist" on your plate, and I've seen them (they're quite okay as far as I'm concerned, why not 8Atheist? The state is indeed playing favourites.

Ottawa

#189121 Apr 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey, when an Atheist dies, do you dress them up before you pop them in the ground? Why? There is no place for them to go.
I think all carcases of Atheists should be chucked out into the woods so the varmints can have a feast.
How often are you gonna post this one? That's twice already and it's still not funny.

Location hidden

#189122 Apr 22, 2014
<quoted text>
What a blowhard. Do you know what the Lockheed Skunk Works were? Do you even know how I could throw "inside words" at you from my profession that would confound you, even though your vocabulary does not do that to me?
You can repeat you lie over and over again but the F-14s flew zero combat missions during the Vietnam War. We were not involved in any combat operations after Aug. 1973 and the F-14s had not deployed anywhere before that date.
If you still think that, show me proof of how many contacts they made with ANY enemy aircraft!!!

Location hidden

#189123 Apr 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How often are you gonna post this one? That's twice already and it's still not funny.
Well, how often are you gonna post that lie about F-14s being involved in the Vietnam War? Or about the U-2 or SR-71 being "spy" aircraft?
The first Pan Am airliners to and from Moscow where SPY PLANES with hidden cameras!!!

Location hidden

#189124 Apr 22, 2014
"Chiraq", I luv it!!!! A black home owner can not have a shotgun in his house legally but the Shitcago police will not attempt to disarm the non-violent drug dealers!!!

How Chicago Became ‘Chiraq’

President Obama may have gotten our troops out of Iraq, but the gunfire in his hometown of Chicago is still earning it a searing nickname coined by young people who live there.
http://news.yahoo.com/chicago-became-chiraq-0...

Ottawa

#189125 Apr 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, how often are you gonna post that lie about F-14s being involved in the Vietnam War? Or about the U-2 or SR-71 being "spy" aircraft?
The first Pan Am airliners to and from Moscow where SPY PLANES with hidden cameras!!!
So, U-2s and Black Birds were not spy planes. Lie number 1
So, F-14s did not fly combat missions over Vietnam. Lie number 2
So Wikipedia and 4 other links are liars. Lie number 3

That nose is getting longer and longer, should fall off any minute now.

Oh,. tell us again how Obama is in any way responsible for the lawlessness in Chicago. Should be interesting. Oh wait, he was a community organizer. That's it. Chicago was a peaceful town before he organized stuff and then, right after, it turned into Tombstone city.

Ottawa

#189126 Apr 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can repeat you lie over and over again but the F-14s flew zero combat missions during the Vietnam War. We were not involved in any combat operations after Aug. 1973 and the F-14s had not deployed anywhere before that date.
If you still think that, show me proof of how many contacts they made with ANY enemy aircraft!!!
Fool. You go out on a combat mission, you meed no foe. That means it wasn't a combat mission?

Location hidden

#189127 Apr 22, 2014
<quoted text>
The Lockheed Skunk Works has not gone away. It is part of Lockhead-Martin. Oh, and Grumman has their "Iron Works" which developed our WWII planes and are still developing new planes.
Do you know who Glenn Curtiss was? Please note he was the first person to get a pilots licence and the Wright Bros. were #4 and #5!

Airplane Pilot:
01 Glenn Curtiss
02 Frank P. Lahm
03 Louis Paulhan
04 Orville Wright
05 Wilbur Wright
06 Clifford B. Harmon
07 Thomas Scott Baldwin
08 J. Armstrong Drexel
09 Todd Schriver
10 Charles Foster Willard
37 Harriet Quimby, first woman
44 Matilde Moisant, second woman

Also, have you ever heard of the company Crutiss-Wright? Yep, Glenn bought the Wright Bros. out!

Ottawa

#189128 Apr 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote :

Again, illiterate fool, I acknowledged that Pan Am flew to Moscow with hidden cameras. You really don't read too well, do you? So did Aeroflot when they flew for a short period to NewYork. I just added, though, that the French did it first with Sud-Aviation Caravelles on behalf of French and U.S. intelligence.

Location hidden

#189129 Apr 22, 2014
Glenn Curtiss also use ailerons which the Wright Bros. were using "wing warping". Do you know how many planes have used wing warping besides the Wright Bros.?
Curtiss also built the first plane with a single control stick for Roll and Pit and the first country to order their planes was ...... Canada!!!
Oh, the Wright fliers were little more than flying kites and bad ones at that as they did not have movable rudders, another of Glenn Curtiss' inventions. Flat turns are very dangerous at low speed as they can cause, not a stall, but a spin which are almost always fatal.

Location hidden

#189130 Apr 22, 2014
Besides the Wright Flyers, about the only plane not to have rudder pedals is the very popular Aerocoupe. They do have moveable rudders but they are slaved to the yoke in the roll axis!!!
Do you know who Jessica Cox is? She is the only armless person with a pilots license but she is restricted to flying only Aerocoupes. Since Aerocoupes do not have rudder pedals, she can use her feet for the yoke and other controls!

Look At This Crew (Armless Women)

Location hidden

#189131 Apr 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Fool. You go out on a combat mission, you meed no foe. That means it wasn't a combat mission?
If there is no enemy, who are you in combat with? It's like having sex by yourself. Oh, I didn't think about that as that maybe you bag!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,460,465
Chicagoland bartenders and waitresses NEVER hug... 5 hr Tourism warning 1
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Dudley 7,968
last post wins! (Dec '10) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 2,764
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 1,977
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Burn Gas for Fun 62,366
Are democrats destroyed? 9 hr enter username 17

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages