BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 225458 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#189064 Apr 21, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
A computer copy is not a copy of the actual document? RU on drugs?
Only photocopies are real copies? RU serious?
These were the old rules:
"Method of preparation. Standard copies of vital records may
be prepared by photographic, dry copy reproduction process or
by typing. If prepared by standard photographic process, the
copy must not be smaller than one-half the size of the original.
If prepared by dry copy process, heavy grade safety paper or
specially treated paper must be used."
A standard copy made by typing is not a copy?
And if it is a photocopy is it not a real copy unless done by a genuine Xerox copier?
Rogue is a loony piece of work.
When Obama's face is on the 15 dollar bill... we could use the back to show his LFBC.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#189065 Apr 21, 2014
Jacques,
I am not a gambler but I do have $100 dollars on the table saying Barack Obama does not move back to his home on the south side of Chicago when his term as president is over.
The mansion which was purchased with the helping hand of former money bagman and now jailbird Tony Baloney Rezko.
loose

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189066 Apr 21, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Rogue know that Nature Publishing Group is the publisher of Nature, the most prestigious scientific journal in the world?
Here is one of my favorite papers published in that "loony lefty" science journal in 1953.
http://www.fossilmuseum.net/Biology/WatsonCri...
http://tinyurl.com/mkrs6gb
It was a one page article by J.D. Watson and F.H.C. Crick.
That is a lot of information for one page.... wow.

I have used x-rays to track stars that are over 100 thousand light years away.

I never considered what they could be used for in the micro universe.

Fascinating.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189067 Apr 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But I thought ALL scientists agreed about Global Warming!!!
Global Warming - Peer-Review Deception
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Jcp40a6IYdYXX
Pulled directly from a Youtube truther channel.

Way to verify your sources Rouge.

Being a scientist doesn't make you right Rogue. About 4% of "hard" scientist still believe in god. By "hard" science.... I mean science that requires higher knowledge. You know... chemist, physicist, specialized biologist, cosmologist.. you get the gist.

And until we fix that... there is no point in convincing anyone else.

The more you understand the world, the less mysterious it becomes and god fades away... because there is simply no function.

America... about 90%
Educated America... drops to about 40%
Scientist.... 15%
Hard Scientist... 4-5%

Meaning... if you took the 10,000 brightest people on the planet and put them in one building.

400 people in the building would believe in god.(Not Yahwey specifically, most of that 400 are deist.)

But I am certain 50 of them would still be christian creationist... hard to imagine.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189068 Apr 21, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I am not a gambler but I do have $100 dollars on the table saying Barack Obama does not move back to his home on the south side of Chicago when his term as president is over.
The mansion which was purchased with the helping hand of former money bagman and now jailbird Tony Baloney Rezko.
loose
I am going to keep my money in my pocket for that one loose...

:)

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189069 Apr 21, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Where is an iota of common sense Frank thinks he has?
Took me 3 years to lose my original... Mom gave it to me when I turned 18, it was gone before I graduated.

I have had 4 copys... none of them came with any type of seal... just a fancy blue boarder and some print... Nothing my laser printer couldn't reproduce with 100% accuracy.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189070 Apr 21, 2014
Rouge, how about you look up how peer review works.

I could explain it... but I am sure it would fail to penetrate the colossal shield that is your mind.

You don't get to pick who reviews your research. It is thrown to the shark tank and if it survives... you may be on to something.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189071 Apr 21, 2014
Well, I see Wojar made an honest attempt to explain peer review...

Maybe it will help.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189072 Apr 21, 2014
wojar wrote:
What's pathetic is that there are thousands upon thousands of peer reviewed papers published every year in scientific journals. It is only when the science conflicts with the whims or wishes of certain non-scientists, that they decide scientists are "loony lefty". About six years ago I emailed my old boss about something interesting I had found. He had his graduate student investigate, and five years later a paper was published in the Journal of Biological Chemistry with an acknowledgment thanking me for the observation. A new enzyme in human brain was found that functions in energy metabolism under certain circumstances. Nothing that would get Rougetards upset about. But as soon as science conflicts with cherished beliefs, then scientists are a bunch of "loony lefties". Does Rogue believe evolution is a commie plot designed to take away our freedoms?
Outstanding work. Thank you for your contribution.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189073 Apr 21, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Copy that genius?
That is 2 cups of coffee you owe me now Poppo.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#189074 Apr 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what qualifies you to do peer reviews of Climate issues? Oh, I am still a Master Army Aviator and have studied weather for decades?
If the pilot screws up, the pilot dies.
If the mechanics screw up, the pilot dies.
If the air traffic controller screws up, the pilot dies.
If the weather forecaster screws up, the pilot dies.
Chinook helicopters are not ice certified and in January 2006 an Air Force weather forecaster cleared my flight saying there was not icing foretasted. An hour into the flight we encountered moderate rime ice and I immediately requested from ATC a higher altitude and climbed about the clouds and out of the ice.
Now was the trick, how to land. When I was cleared for the approach I did not descend to procedure turn altitude but maintained 7,000 feet until beacon out-bound. I then dumped the pitch and was descending over thousand feet per minute. I had lost 5,000 feet of altitude during the procedure turn and accumulated a lot of ice and when I was beacon in-bound I slowed my descent to 500 FPM.
By the time I landed most of the ice had been shed but I waited on the runway for a few minutes before I taxied in as I was worried I might throw a chunk of ice off one of the 450 mph rotor blades and damage a parked aircraft. That was my annual instrument check ride and the CFI loved it!!!
Yep, even though the weather forecaster miss-forecasted, I still look great!!! Just what you would expect from a Master Aviator.
And what qualifies YOU?
Studying weather and keeping it from killing you in an aircraft aren't exactly the same.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189075 Apr 21, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Studying weather and keeping it from killing you in an aircraft aren't exactly the same.
Rogue thinks that a pilot is a climate expert, just like a mechanic is an engineer. Rogue puffs himself up, much like the proverbial frog.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#189076 Apr 21, 2014
LMFAO!!! I see the trio of zeros remain as clueless as ever! LMFAO!!!

IMPEACH THIS CORRUPT ADMIN!!!!!!!!

TaTa zeros...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189077 Apr 21, 2014
LRS wrote:
LMFAO!!! I see the trio of zeros remain as clueless as ever! LMFAO!!!
IMPEACH THIS CORRUPT ADMIN!!!!!!!!
TaTa zeros...
And who'll do the impeachment? You? LMAO (LRS-Justice Dale tm reg'd).Back to the murky swamps, loser.

P.S.: Funny how that "Justice" title keeps switching from Dale to LRS to Dale...you can take the Dale out of LRS but you can't take the LRS out of Dale. How pathetic can this slug get?

P.P.S. Welcome back. We were running out of laughing material, what with Rogue now gone the padded room way. When'd YOU get out? Was your trailer still on its cinder blocks?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#189078 Apr 21, 2014
OMG, an ice shelf breaks off of Antarctica? It is now mid-Fall in the Southern Hemisphere and that happens at this time of year. You would think that Loony-Lefty site LiveScience did not know that.
But somehow LiveScience that Antarctica as a "West Coast". All, all coasts on Antarctica face NORTH. Yes, some of the peninsulas off of Antarctica wave sides that face East or West, but not Antarctica itself!!!
Oh, none of the shores face SOUTH. In fact, if you are at the South Pole, no matter which direction you turn, you will be facing ...... north. Libtards have a real problem with reality.
It is like Libtards think Florida was a West Coast. Florida has an Atlantic Coast and a Gulf of Mexico Coast, but no West Coast. Just ask the people who were born in Florida!!!

Huge Antarctic Iceberg Drifts Out to Sea
LiveScience By By Agata Blaszczak-Boxe, Staff Writer

A huge iceberg that broke off of Antarctica's Pine Island Glacier is heading toward the Southern Ocean, satellite images show.

Between November 2013 and March 2014, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS)— an instrument on NASA's Terra and Aqua satellites — tracked the massive iceberg as it drifted across Pine Island Bay in the Amundsen Sea. A time-lapse video also shows the motion of the ice island.

Scientists are now monitoring the area surrounding the big 'berg. Icebergs from Antarctica can move north and threaten southern shipping lanes.

"The iceberg got out beyond the bay, and looks like it's heading out into the Southern Ocean at the moment," Grant Bigg, of the University of Sheffield in the United Kingdom, told Live Science. "It's just at the cusp point to see whether it's a shipping hazard." [Gargantuan Iceberg - 8X Manhattan-Size – Has Left Glacier I Time-Lapse Video]

As of April 11, 2014, the iceberg — now called B31 — measured 18 by 11 nautical miles (21 by 13 miles, or 33 by 20 kilometers), the U.S. National Ice Center reported. The island "has remained pretty much the same shape since early December and is still about six times the size of Manhattan," Bigg told NASA's Earth Observatory.

Location hidden

#189079 Apr 21, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue thinks that a pilot is a climate expert, just like a mechanic is an engineer. Rogue puffs himself up, much like the proverbial frog.
Where have I said I was a weather expert? I certainly know a lot more about weather than any of you Libtards! You still think F-14s flew combat missions in the Vietnam War when the USS Enterprise was not even in the area!

Location hidden

#189080 Apr 21, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Mt last mission in Korea was never flown. It was the week before Thanksgiving in 1981 and I was scheduled to fly a mission up by the DMZ and I did not agree with my weather briefing so I delayed by eight AM takeoff for an hour while two other Chinooks took off and headed north.
At nine AM I climbed into my aircraft and fired up the radio and contacted Air Force Meteo and there was a significant change in the forecast and they were now calling of 12 inches of snow, etc. and I scrubbed the flight and told the crew to button the aircraft down.
As I walked back to operations I notice the two aircraft that had departed an hour earlier reenter the flight pattern and they looked like flying snow-cones! They did not get to the DMZ either and I did not endanger my crew! You see, I knew something the Air Force weather forecasters SHOULD have know.
I just loved it when I out forecasted a real forecaster.and most TV forecasters aren't real forecaters either. Oh, I know how to read METARS, do you?
METAR
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/METAR

Oh, I can also do Rhumb Line navigation as well as for Percent of MAC weight and balance and less than 5% of all Army aviators can do either.
Yep, I did a Percent of MAC for a loadout of a C-5 Galaxy, handed to the Air Force Load Master and fifteen minutes he hacked off on it without any changes! And that is rare as hens teeth.

Location hidden

#189081 Apr 21, 2014
I can tell you a lot of my accomplishments but it would not mean anything to you. Only because of a mystery medical condition was I forced to retire with 20 years service at age 38.
Oh, three years later a civilian rhematologist diagnosed me with psoriatric arthritis. Do much for a dozen Army doctors misdiagnosing me!!!

Location hidden

#189082 Apr 21, 2014
Hmmmm, the USSC has over turned another 9th Circuit Court ruling. That mean 100% of their case that have gone to the Supremes this session, have been reversed.
The 9th Cir. is the most overturned of all the Cir. Courts!!! Way to go. They must be smokin' Acapulco Gold there.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189083 Apr 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I can tell you a lot of my accomplishments but it would not mean anything to you. Only because of a mystery medical condition was I forced to retire with 20 years service at age 38.
Oh, three years later a civilian rhematologist diagnosed me with psoriatric arthritis. Do much for a dozen Army doctors misdiagnosing me!!!
Mmmmm. That differs with my diagnosis of you ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min the deplorable Jo... 1,433,626
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hypocrite Hillary 61,520
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Susanm 9,551
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 71,061
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr Retired SOF 1,718
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr Red_Forman 2,565
News Trump, Clinton and that murder at Millennium Park 3 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Dejuan 103,648

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages