BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242785 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#189078 Apr 21, 2014
OMG, an ice shelf breaks off of Antarctica? It is now mid-Fall in the Southern Hemisphere and that happens at this time of year. You would think that Loony-Lefty site LiveScience did not know that.
But somehow LiveScience that Antarctica as a "West Coast". All, all coasts on Antarctica face NORTH. Yes, some of the peninsulas off of Antarctica wave sides that face East or West, but not Antarctica itself!!!
Oh, none of the shores face SOUTH. In fact, if you are at the South Pole, no matter which direction you turn, you will be facing ...... north. Libtards have a real problem with reality.
It is like Libtards think Florida was a West Coast. Florida has an Atlantic Coast and a Gulf of Mexico Coast, but no West Coast. Just ask the people who were born in Florida!!!

Huge Antarctic Iceberg Drifts Out to Sea
LiveScience By By Agata Blaszczak-Boxe, Staff Writer

A huge iceberg that broke off of Antarctica's Pine Island Glacier is heading toward the Southern Ocean, satellite images show.

Between November 2013 and March 2014, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) an instrument on NASA's Terra and Aqua satellites tracked the massive iceberg as it drifted across Pine Island Bay in the Amundsen Sea. A time-lapse video also shows the motion of the ice island.

Scientists are now monitoring the area surrounding the big 'berg. Icebergs from Antarctica can move north and threaten southern shipping lanes.

"The iceberg got out beyond the bay, and looks like it's heading out into the Southern Ocean at the moment," Grant Bigg, of the University of Sheffield in the United Kingdom, told Live Science. "It's just at the cusp point to see whether it's a shipping hazard." [Gargantuan Iceberg - 8X Manhattan-Size Has Left Glacier I Time-Lapse Video]

As of April 11, 2014, the iceberg now called B31 measured 18 by 11 nautical miles (21 by 13 miles, or 33 by 20 kilometers), the U.S. National Ice Center reported. The island "has remained pretty much the same shape since early December and is still about six times the size of Manhattan," Bigg told NASA's Earth Observatory.

Location hidden

#189079 Apr 21, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue thinks that a pilot is a climate expert, just like a mechanic is an engineer. Rogue puffs himself up, much like the proverbial frog.
Where have I said I was a weather expert? I certainly know a lot more about weather than any of you Libtards! You still think F-14s flew combat missions in the Vietnam War when the USS Enterprise was not even in the area!

Location hidden

#189080 Apr 21, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Studying weather and keeping it from killing you in an aircraft aren't exactly the same.
Mt last mission in Korea was never flown. It was the week before Thanksgiving in 1981 and I was scheduled to fly a mission up by the DMZ and I did not agree with my weather briefing so I delayed by eight AM takeoff for an hour while two other Chinooks took off and headed north.
At nine AM I climbed into my aircraft and fired up the radio and contacted Air Force Meteo and there was a significant change in the forecast and they were now calling of 12 inches of snow, etc. and I scrubbed the flight and told the crew to button the aircraft down.
As I walked back to operations I notice the two aircraft that had departed an hour earlier reenter the flight pattern and they looked like flying snow-cones! They did not get to the DMZ either and I did not endanger my crew! You see, I knew something the Air Force weather forecasters SHOULD have know.
I just loved it when I out forecasted a real forecaster.and most TV forecasters aren't real forecaters either. Oh, I know how to read METARS, do you?
METAR
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/METAR

Oh, I can also do Rhumb Line navigation as well as for Percent of MAC weight and balance and less than 5% of all Army aviators can do either.
Yep, I did a Percent of MAC for a loadout of a C-5 Galaxy, handed to the Air Force Load Master and fifteen minutes he hacked off on it without any changes! And that is rare as hens teeth.

Location hidden

#189081 Apr 21, 2014
I can tell you a lot of my accomplishments but it would not mean anything to you. Only because of a mystery medical condition was I forced to retire with 20 years service at age 38.
Oh, three years later a civilian rhematologist diagnosed me with psoriatric arthritis. Do much for a dozen Army doctors misdiagnosing me!!!

Location hidden

#189082 Apr 21, 2014
Hmmmm, the USSC has over turned another 9th Circuit Court ruling. That mean 100% of their case that have gone to the Supremes this session, have been reversed.
The 9th Cir. is the most overturned of all the Cir. Courts!!! Way to go. They must be smokin' Acapulco Gold there.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#189083 Apr 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I can tell you a lot of my accomplishments but it would not mean anything to you. Only because of a mystery medical condition was I forced to retire with 20 years service at age 38.
Oh, three years later a civilian rhematologist diagnosed me with psoriatric arthritis. Do much for a dozen Army doctors misdiagnosing me!!!
Mmmmm. That differs with my diagnosis of you ....

Location hidden

#189084 Apr 21, 2014
LRS wrote:
LMFAO!!! I see the trio of zeros remain as clueless as ever! LMFAO!!!
IMPEACH THIS CORRUPT ADMIN!!!!!!!!
TaTa zeros...
Congratulation. One of the Libtard threw a peanut at you which means you successfully pissed him off. Way to go!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189085 Apr 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have I said I was a weather expert? I certainly know a lot more about weather than any of you Libtards! You still think F-14s flew combat missions in the Vietnam War when the USS Enterprise was not even in the area!
Oh, just found another Wikipedia, Rogue. "Over Vietnam, combat, USS Enterprise..."oh oh, do those ring a bell?"

I'll say this for you. You sure take the cake.

From Wikipedia

U.S. Navy service
American withdrawal from Saigon (1975)]

Main article: Operation Frequent Wind

The Tomcat made its combat debut during Operation Frequent Wind, the evacuation of American citizens from Saigon, in April 1975. F-14As from Fighter Squadron 1 (VF-1) and VF-2, operating from the USS Enterprise (CVN-65), flew combat air patrols over South Vietnam to provide fighter cover for the evacuation route.[2]

==========

Yes, Rogue, see above : "combat, Operation Frequent Wind, USS Enterprise, combat (again) patrols, fighter cover".

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#189086 Apr 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You did tell us of your "accomplishments", BS and all. How you also helped poor waitresses, truck drivers, bawled out policemen, won the Vietnam, war all by yourself, AD NAUSEUM. You used to be a loyal patriotic American. No longer. You now work for the other side solely because you don't like your president.

You have full or almost full pension and health benefits. But you want to make sure no one else does.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#189087 Apr 21, 2014
Jacques,
I am getting set to fire off a series of scathing letters to Senator Durbin.
He is not going to enjoy hearing from me.

Location hidden

#189088 Apr 21, 2014
<quoted text>
You did tell us of your "accomplishments", BS and all. How you also helped poor waitresses, truck drivers, bawled out policemen, won the Vietnam, war all by yourself, AD NAUSEUM. You used to be a loyal patriotic American. No longer. You now work for the other side solely because you don't like your president.
You have full or almost full pension and health benefits. But you want to make sure no one else does.
Well, never bawled out a cop. I have written nasty letters to their PD and went to court twice only for them to either not show up or refuse to testify against me.
And how much of a pension do you think I get? Come on now, you know everything. And I am a lot more patriotic than you Libtards only. Why did Jimmy Carter and Teddy Kennedy go to the SOVIET UNION in 1984 to consult with the commies on how to win the election of 1984? And don't tell me they did not as it is fact!
Oh, and G.H.W. Bush did not fly in an SR-71 to Paris to talk to the Iranians in 1980!!!

Location hidden

#189089 Apr 21, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmmm. That differs with my diagnosis of you ....
Opinions of trolls are of no concern. try trolling with your zipper down and you might get a few bites.

Location hidden

#189090 Apr 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh, just found another Wikipedia, Rogue. "Over Vietnam, combat, USS Enterprise..."oh oh, do those ring a bell?"
I'll say this for you. You sure take the cake.
From Wikipedia
U.S. Navy service
American withdrawal from Saigon (1975)]
Main article: Operation Frequent Wind
The Tomcat made its combat debut during Operation Frequent Wind, the evacuation of American citizens from Saigon, in April 1975. F-14As from Fighter Squadron 1 (VF-1) and VF-2, operating from the USS Enterprise (CVN-65), flew combat air patrols over South Vietnam to provide fighter cover for the evacuation route.[2]
==========
Yes, Rogue, see above : "combat, Operation Frequent Wind, USS Enterprise, combat (again) patrols, fighter cover".
I don't care what they wrote, the F-14s were not involved in the Vietnam War. Flying offshore and not engaging in combat of any sort is not COMBAT!!!
You probably think the U-2 was/is a spy plane? Spy planes can be a Pam Am 747 landing at Moscow with hidden cameras. A U-2 is a military marked RECONNAISSANCE aircraft. Spies don't want people to even suspect they are spies!!!

Location hidden

#189091 Apr 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh, you want to see what ObamaCare has done to Tri-Care? Full benefits my azz and unlike ghetto people, I earned my benefits!!!
Of course, you don't think the military has earned anything but police and firemen have? Maybe the military should ..... UNIONIZE!!!!

Location hidden

#189092 Apr 21, 2014
Oh, the Operation Frequent Wind was NOT a COMBAT AWARD. To get a Combat Action Ribbon you must be "hostily challenged" and it must be done by INDIVIDUAL trough an awards board!!!!
Oh, the Vietnam Service Medal and Vietnam Cross of Gallantry were authorized by the South Vietnamese government and they were given out like candy and all it meant you were near Vietnam!

Operation Frequent Wind and Vietnam Service Medal
Posted by: Aaron Wilson

Operation Frequent Wind and Vietnam Service Medal

All personnel who participated in Operation Frequent Wind (the evacuation of Saigon) are now automatically authorized the Vietnam Service Medal and Vietnam Cross of Gallantry. Also automatically authorized is the Humanitarian Service Medal.

Separately, all USMC and selected land-based USN personnel who participated in Operation Frequent Wind are additionally authorized the Vietnam Civil Actions Medal.

Seperately, USMC and USN personnel who were hostily challenged by enemy or friendly forces during their efforts to rescue designated personnel during Operation Frequent Wind are authorized the Combat Action Ribbon. Authorization of the CAR must be approved either by the USMC or USN Awards Branches.

Location hidden

#189093 Apr 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Yep, and this morning I helped out four Bahamian teenagers who group accidentally left them in Baldwin, FL. We were able to have them stopped about sixty miles away in St. Augustine. And when they boarded their van two of them walked over and shook my hand. American Ghetto kids never say thank you for anything!!!

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#189094 Apr 21, 2014
TrutherBirther wrote:
<quoted text>Correct. As a state-licensed private investigator and certificated paralegal I cannot provide legal advice for monetary gain(practice law) but like most Americans I can read the black&white in our Constitution and the United States Code. Impeach the Kenyan-born Antichrist!
Much sooner than this illegal-alien BHO can face it all that is hidden will be uncovered. His handlers and minions will be helpless to him and bisexual Obama will be without hope. I can't wait. Come quickly Lord Jesus!
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#189096 Apr 21, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I am getting set to fire off a series of scathing letters to Senator Durbin.
He is not going to enjoy hearing from me.
He's not going to care either. You will get nothing more then a form letter response thanking you for your interest in issue whatever. Blah, blah, blah is all his mailroom person will read. Dick will never even know.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#189097 Apr 21, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I am not a gambler but I do have $100 dollars on the table saying Barack Obama does not move back to his home on the south side of Chicago when his term as president is over.
The mansion which was purchased with the helping hand of former money bagman and now jailbird Tony Baloney Rezko.
loose
We used to have a Democrat politician that purchased a house in my neighborhood where I used to run past and he never lived in the house, he just used the house so that he could run for office in that precinct. Every one knew it ,but the Democrats didn't care and they claimed he couldn't live in the house because he had a home at the state capital. We have had several Democrat politicians getting away with that type of maneuver, but if a Republic with good intentions does anything close to moving into a precinct they get eliminated from the election. I can't stand the double standards in politics.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#189098 Apr 21, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Pulled directly from a Youtube truther channel.
Way to verify your sources Rouge.
Being a scientist doesn't make you right Rogue. About 4% of "hard" scientist still believe in god. By "hard" science.... I mean science that requires higher knowledge. You know... chemist, physicist, specialized biologist, cosmologist.. you get the gist.
And until we fix that... there is no point in convincing anyone else.
The more you understand the world, the less mysterious it becomes and god fades away... because there is simply no function.
America... about 90%
Educated America... drops to about 40%
Scientist.... 15%
Hard Scientist... 4-5%
Meaning... if you took the 10,000 brightest people on the planet and put them in one building.
400 people in the building would believe in god.(Not Yahwey specifically, most of that 400 are deist.)
But I am certain 50 of them would still be christian creationist... hard to imagine.
Obama is wrong. Their is no consensus on Man Made global Warming. In 1997 the left wingers sent out 13,000 surveys to scientist,ecologist etc and received a few hundred back that agreed with their premise. That number is down to much less than 200 today. There is no way that 187 out of 13,000 can me considered a consensus. You can look up these statistics under Kyoto Protocol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min Reality Check 1,620,352
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 11,440
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... (Feb '17) 8 hr Cactus 84
Need Halloween Costume Accessories 8 hr spam tester 2
News Jeff Sessions claims sanctuary city policies 'e... 8 hr Cactus 32
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Maverick 808 105,303
Benghazi, the REAL story. 11 hr Bad Breath 14

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance