BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 214479 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#188986 Apr 19, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Wondered what ever happened to Meadow Soprano.
:)
Umm, striking! Same eyes. Don't know what Jana will do for a scoop, but she can apparently keep a secret.... LOL

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#188987 Apr 19, 2014
Poppo wrote:
Correction:
So for instance when the HDoH posts
“On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth”
For information go to http://tinyurl.com/3pd9ey9 the birfoon somehow reads something different, but to everyone else in the world save the ignorant birfoon it means exactly what it says.
And the birfoon doesn't seem to comprehend that even if he had been born in Kenya, his US citizenship would have been processed pro forma. Momma and grandma would not have had any motive FOR DECEPTION, save that he could be PRESIDENT!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#188988 Apr 19, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Give ONE reason. On the other hand , how about our valued comrades, like Rogue and American traitor lady who sing the praises of Putin and Pravda every chance they get?
When a young man goes to visit the recruiter the first time, they ask him if he ever used illegal drugs,they also ask him if he ever had contact with communists.The United States Military Services make every attempt to assess the moral quality of potential recruits.

Moreno Valley, CA

#188989 Apr 20, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And the birfoon doesn't seem to comprehend that even if he had been born in Kenya, his US citizenship would have been processed pro forma. Momma and grandma would not have had any motive FOR DECEPTION, save that he could be PRESIDENT!
Motive has always been a birfoon sticking point. Unless of course they assume newborn Barack informed his mom of his intention to run for president some 40 odd years later.

What’s more the birfoon has never shown the trip to Kenya and back has ever materialized outside his fanciful imaginings.

Moreno Valley, CA

#188990 Apr 20, 2014
Re-Post

Frank Arduini’s Ten Key Characteristics of Nut-Job Conspiracy Theorists

1. Religious zeal.
Nut-jobs generally believe that they are participants in a holy / patriotic / moral crusade, and hence their opponents are not merely political or ideological opponents, they are evil infidels.

2. Impermeability to incontrovertible fact.
It does not matter how conclusively or comprehensively an argument or assertion has been refuted, nut-jobs never abandon an argument once ventured. Nut-job lies never die.

3. Willingness to embrace the impossible.
Nut-job arguments regularly cross the line from excruciatingly improbable to physically impossible. Nut-jobs fearlessly violate the laws of physics and propose theories that rend the time-space continuum.

4. Abhorrence of simplicity (Rube Goldberg’s Razor).
Nut-jobs never settle for a simple solution to a problem when a hopelessly complex and idiotic alternative can be proposed.“Occams Razor” is anathema to nut-jobs.

5. Emotional (and other) projection.
It is almost impossible to read someone else’s emotional state or actually know anything about them across the Internet. So nut-jobs regularly attribute their own emotional states, prejudices and motives to their opponents. This is often also called “Irony blindness.”

6. Anomaly Mining.
Nut-jobs are tireless in their search for minuscule anomalies and coincidences around which they assemble vast complexes of suspicion, most of which are actually irrelevant to their cause. The tiniest and most meaningless detail will often take on a life of its own, rendering their theories even more opaque and incomprehensible to rational observers.

7. Simultaneous contradictory beliefs.
Nut-jobs often imagine at the same time and even in the same sentence that (for example) they are fighting forces which are both super-humanly brilliant and powerful … and completely incompetent.

8. Irrational anticipation of imminent victory.
Nut-jobs are often convinced that they are just one day/argument/case away from completely vanquishing their rhetorical foes. They will believe this for years and years and years and…

9. Inability to comprehend disagreement.
Nut-jobs cannot conceive of anybody honestly disagreeing with them. Therefore anybody who disagrees must be either “part of the conspiracy,” paid to pretend they believe something they do not, or victims of violent extortion.

10. The Appeal to Galileo.
Nut-jobs know that they are considered nut-jobs. So they regularly appeal to “great nut-jobs of history” ; who were eventually proven to not be so nutty after all. Ignoring that Galileo was actually never considered a nut-job in the first place, for every nut-job rehabilitated by history ten thousand nut-jobs resolutely remained nut-jobs.
http://rcradioblog.wordpress.com/2012/02/22/t...

Moreno Valley, CA

#188991 Apr 20, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>When a young man goes to visit the recruiter the first time, they ask him if he ever used illegal drugs,they also ask him if he ever had contact with communists.The United States Military Services make every attempt to assess the moral quality of potential recruits.
Who was your recruiter Frank, Joe McCarthy? My recruiter came to my high school and asked no such thing.

After boot camp and second ITR I was informed that I was a mean killing machine not a moral crusader.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#188992 Apr 20, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>When a young man goes to visit the recruiter the first time, they ask him if he ever used illegal drugs,they also ask him if he ever had contact with communists.The United States Military Services make every attempt to assess the moral quality of potential recruits.
I was heavily recruited by the Air Force...(and I mean heavily)... I had girlfriends that didn't seem so needy.

Let me tell you, they weren't at all interested in moral fabric. I was the motorcycle ridin' guitar player for a political punk rock band, I openly used drugs (all makes and models... everything except meth I think.) And was honest about how much I enjoyed them. I was involved in every form of mischief I could get away with.

I had a high moral code, I would never do anything to take from someone or hurt them...and I will still to this day... light you up if I observed you picking on someone weaker than yourself.

The point is that the recruiters didn't know that. I informed them they would have to jail me before I would submit to authority born of rank and seniority.

Under the "looks like a duck, walks like a duck." line of reasoning I was the very last person the Air Force wanted around. An fucking liability.

None of that seemed relevant to them.

They couldn't seem to get past my test scores...

8 weeks of workouts that my military friends assured me was like half a day of wrestling practice at my high school. After that, I choose my own destiny... "Scrutiny, you can do absolutely anything you want. We would like you to consider geophysics, R&D and applied sciences... but you can dictate your job."

I turned them down every 30 days for a year and a half before they left me alone.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#188993 Apr 20, 2014
Jacques,
It is 6:00 am on Easter Sunday morning and there is a jet roaring directly overhead.
I will not lose a wink of sleep the next time one of those things drop out of the sky.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#188994 Apr 20, 2014
Poppo wrote:
Re-Post
Frank Arduini’s Ten Key Characteristics of Nut-Job Conspiracy Theorists
1. Religious zeal.
Nut-jobs generally believe that they are participants in a holy / patriotic / moral crusade, and hence their opponents are not merely political or ideological opponents, they are evil infidels.
2. Impermeability to incontrovertible fact.
It does not matter how conclusively or comprehensively an argument or assertion has been refuted, nut-jobs never abandon an argument once ventured. Nut-job lies never die.
3. Willingness to embrace the impossible.
Nut-job arguments regularly cross the line from excruciatingly improbable to physically impossible. Nut-jobs fearlessly violate the laws of physics and propose theories that rend the time-space continuum.
4. Abhorrence of simplicity (Rube Goldberg’s Razor).
Nut-jobs never settle for a simple solution to a problem when a hopelessly complex and idiotic alternative can be proposed.“Occams Razor” is anathema to nut-jobs.
5. Emotional (and other) projection.
It is almost impossible to read someone else’s emotional state or actually know anything about them across the Internet. So nut-jobs regularly attribute their own emotional states, prejudices and motives to their opponents. This is often also called “Irony blindness.”
6. Anomaly Mining.
Nut-jobs are tireless in their search for minuscule anomalies and coincidences around which they assemble vast complexes of suspicion, most of which are actually irrelevant to their cause. The tiniest and most meaningless detail will often take on a life of its own, rendering their theories even more opaque and incomprehensible to rational observers.
7. Simultaneous contradictory beliefs.
Nut-jobs often imagine at the same time and even in the same sentence that (for example) they are fighting forces which are both super-humanly brilliant and powerful … and completely incompetent.
8. Irrational anticipation of imminent victory.
Nut-jobs are often convinced that they are just one day/argument/case away from completely vanquishing their rhetorical foes. They will believe this for years and years and years and…
9. Inability to comprehend disagreement.
Nut-jobs cannot conceive of anybody honestly disagreeing with them. Therefore anybody who disagrees must be either “part of the conspiracy,” paid to pretend they believe something they do not, or victims of violent extortion.
10. The Appeal to Galileo.
Nut-jobs know that they are considered nut-jobs. So they regularly appeal to “great nut-jobs of history” ; who were eventually proven to not be so nutty after all. Ignoring that Galileo was actually never considered a nut-job in the first place, for every nut-job rehabilitated by history ten thousand nut-jobs resolutely remained nut-jobs.
http://rcradioblog.wordpress.com/2012/02/22/t...
Outstanding!

They should put it in poster form.
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#188995 Apr 20, 2014
Greetings and Salutations one and all.

Happy Easter / Happy Resurrection Day!

Bush and Cheney did NOTHING for 8 years about deregulation on Wall Street which cause the financial meltdown in 2008.

----------

Wall Street deregulation pushed by Clinton advisers, documents reveal
Previously restricted papers reveal attempts to rush president to support act, later blamed for deepening banking crisis / 19 April 2014 / http://tinyurl.com/mwmcl2j

Wall Street deregulation, blamed for deepening the banking crisis, was aggressively pushed by advisers to Bill Clinton who have also been at the heart of current White House policy-making, according to newly disclosed documents from his presidential library.

The previously restricted papers reveal two separate attempts, in 1995 and 1997, to hurry Clinton into supporting a repeal of the Depression-era Glass Steagall Act and allow investment banks, insurers and retail banks to merge.
A Financial Services Modernization Act was passed by Congress in 1999, giving retrospective clearance to the 1998 merger of Citigroup and Travelers Group and unleashing a wave of Wall Street consolidation that was later blamed for forcing taxpayers to spend billions bailing out the enlarged banks after the sub-prime mortgage crisis.

The White House papers show only limited discussion of the risks of such deregulation, but include a private note which reveals that details of a deal with Citigroup to clear its merger in advance of the legislation were deleted from official documents, for fear of it leaking out.
“Please eat this paper after you have read this,” jokes the hand-written 1998 note addressed to Gene Sperling, then director of Clinton's National Economic Council.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/19/...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#188996 Apr 20, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
It is 6:00 am on Easter Sunday morning and there is a jet roaring directly overhead.
I will not lose a wink of sleep the next time one of those things drop out of the sky.
Let's see, it is 6:00 AM SUNDAY an hour and a half ago in French Polynesia? Right now it is 2:37 AM in Tahiti so how would it have been 6:00 AM an hour and a half ago?
Something does not compute! Either you are in U.S. Central Time Zone or you are lying about being in French Polynesia!
Anyway, have a glorious Easter sunrise.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#188997 Apr 20, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Your message was posted approximately at 7:00-7:30 AM EST. Couldn't possibly be French Polynesia.

Location hidden

#188998 Apr 20, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I was heavily recruited by the Air Force...(and I mean heavily)... I had girlfriends that didn't seem so needy.
Let me tell you, they weren't at all interested in moral fabric. I was the motorcycle ridin' guitar player for a political punk rock band, I openly used drugs (all makes and models... everything except meth I think.) And was honest about how much I enjoyed them. I was involved in every form of mischief I could get away with.
I had a high moral code, I would never do anything to take from someone or hurt them...and I will still to this day... light you up if I observed you picking on someone weaker than yourself.
The point is that the recruiters didn't know that. I informed them they would have to jail me before I would submit to authority born of rank and seniority.
Under the "looks like a duck, walks like a duck." line of reasoning I was the very last person the Air Force wanted around. An fucking liability.
None of that seemed relevant to them.
They couldn't seem to get past my test scores...
8 weeks of workouts that my military friends assured me was like half a day of wrestling practice at my high school. After that, I choose my own destiny... "Scrutiny, you can do absolutely anything you want. We would like you to consider geophysics, R&D and applied sciences... but you can dictate your job."
I turned them down every 30 days for a year and a half before they left me alone.
So that is how you fried your brain! My older brother, age 64, and the next brother younger than I, Age 61, fried their brains and they are both legally blind because of macular eye disease. I wonder if marijuana had anything to do with them going blind.
How much wicked weed did you do?
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#188999 Apr 20, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to you they are radical rightists but you are so far left, you have fallen of the edge of the Earth.
To you and your comrades, perjury is okay if it is down by someone I like (Bill Clinton) but if I think someone like Bush lied, why he should be executed!!!
Oh, the difference between a lie and perjury is perjury is a lie while under oath like in a court or grand jury and it has nothing to do with the political party you are affiliated with.
Rogue, you are so very far in right field that you are not even in the ball park if you think O'Lielly and Smith are liberal.

LOL

BTW: Perjury is wrong and Bush should have let Libby serve his jail time.

==========

JUDGE AGREED PLAME WAS COVERT
Was She or Wasn't She?
Arguing that Libby deserves jail time, Fitzgerald says Plame was a covert agent.
May 29, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/6yokupx
In new court filings, special counsel Patrick Fitzgerald has finally resolved one of the most disputed issues at the core of the long-running CIA leak controversy: Valerie Plame Wilson, he asserts, was a “covert” CIA officer who repeatedly traveled overseas using a “cover identity” in order to disguise her relationship with the agency.
http://www.newsweek.com/2007/05/28/was-she-or...

----------

Libby Says Bush Authorized Leaks
http://tinyurl.com/zgjtq April 6, 2006
Vice President Dick Cheney's former chief of staff has testified that President Bush authorized him to disclose the contents of a highly classified intelligence assessment to the media to defend the Bush administration's decision to go to war with Iraq, according to papers filed in federal court [PDF] on Wednesday by Patrick J. Fitzgerald, the special prosecutor in the CIA leak case. http://news.nationaljournal.com/articles/0406...

----------

Libby judge 'perplexed' by clemency
His 30-month sentence was appropriate for the former Cheney aide, he writes in his first public comments on the issue.
July 13, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/3ds8xvn
WASHINGTON — In an unusual expression of frustration, the judge who sentenced former White House aide I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby to 30 months in jail, only to see the sentence commuted by President Bush, said he was "perplexed" by the act of clemency.

In his first public comments on the matter, U.S. District Judge Reggie B. Walton took issue with Bush's statement that the prison sentence ordered for Libby last month was "excessive." Walton defended the sentence, saying that he followed established legal precedents as well as a strict interpretation of federal sentencing guidelines that has been supported by Bush's own administration.
http://articles.latimes.com/2007/jul/13/natio...

------

Some Iraq Analysts Felt Pressure From Cheney Visits
June 5, 2003 / http://tinyurl.com/kjcxxys
Vice President Cheney and his most senior aide made multiple trips to the CIA over the past year to question analysts studying Iraq's weapons programs and alleged links to al Qaeda, creating an environment in which some analysts felt they were being pressured to make their assessments fit with the Bush administration's policy objectives, according to senior intelligence officials.
With Cheney taking the lead in the administration last August in advocating military action against Iraq by claiming it had weapons of mass destruction, the visits by the vice president and his chief of staff, I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, "sent signals, intended or otherwise, that a certain output was desired from here," one senior agency official said yesterday.
http://www.chron.com/news/article/CIA-brass-t...

------

Location hidden

#189000 Apr 20, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your problem has nothing to do with a link Rogue because links have been there in one form or another since 2008. The birfoon's confusion has always been on the comprehension end.
So for instance when the HDoH posts “On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth”
For information go to  http://www.whitehouse.gov/blo g/2011/04/27/president-obamas- long-form-birth-certificate the birfoon somehow reads something different, but to everyone else in the world save the ignorant birfoon it means exactly what it says.
 "I have witnessed the copying of the certificate and attest to the authenticity of these copies." link has been there since April, 2011.
Page four, last paragraph. http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files...
Did you read it? I mean did you really read it??? She said it was a Computer COPY which means it is NOT a PHOTO COPY like the ones the Nordyke twins were given?!? Who gave the Nordyke twins PHOTO COPIES of their BCs? But they could not make a photo copy of Pres. Obama's?!? WHY NOT!!!!
A computer copy is not a copy of the actual document!!! Hey-Zeuz!!!! And that is why I call you Libtards as you do not seem to know the difference!!!

Location hidden

#189001 Apr 20, 2014
Here we go again as another loony-left organization tries to explain away what is happening to Global Warming. Of course they site another loony-left site, Nature Communications, which has been around only about four years which publishes "peer reviewed" articles.
Now, what does "peer review" actually mean? It should mean they send the draft copy to all other groups studying the same field but loony-lefty groups only send their drafts to LIKE MINDED groups who's gawd is Owl Gore.
Like it or not, about 2020 we will know if we are still in Global Warming, or on the verge of another Little Ice Age.
I don't know myself but I am not hoping for another Little Ice Age as that would cause wide spread famine and social unrest which could result in wars!!!
Ya know, war is one of the ways to control populations!!!

Frigid Winter? Blame 4,000 Years of Wild Jet Streams
LiveScience.com
By By Becky Oskin, Senior Writer April 18, 2014 1:42 PM

This winter's wild weather got its start 4,000 years ago, a new study finds.

The roaring jet stream, whose swooping winds drove frigid cold in the East and record warmth in the West this winter, first started twisting and turning about 4,000 years ago, according to a new analysis of ancient rainfall records from North America. Jet stream winds race from west to east, and kinks in the narrow atmospheric current can suck Arctic cold south or hold warm air in place.

The study shows the jet stream's plunging pattern is a long-standing natural phenomenon. However, the findings also suggest that global warming may boost the frequency or intensity of the curves, which would mean more winter extremes in the United States and Canada, the researchers said. The study was published today (April 16) in the journal Nature Communications.

http://news.yahoo.com/frigid-winter-blame-4-0...

Location hidden

#189002 Apr 20, 2014
Although this chart stops at June 2013 it still shows a trend. That between about 1997 and 2007 there was no real trend (no Global Warming or Cooling) but between 2007 and 2013 we have been in a slight cooling trend (please note I did not say Global Cooling)
If Global carbon dioxide levels have continued to go UP, why is the Global temps trending down?
Now, why in 2007 did they change the term "Global Warming" to "Climate Change"? I think even the loony-lefty scientist are not sure and they want to give themselves an out. "We told you we were going through climate change"!!!!

http://bobtisdale.files.wordpress.com/2013/07...

Location hidden

#189003 Apr 20, 2014
Why the NOAA Global Temperature Product Doesn’t Comply With WMO Standards
Posted on July 22, 2013 by Bob Tisdale

The opening paragraph of NOAA’s press release NCDC Releases June 2013 Global Climate Report begins with alarmist statistics and an error (my boldface):

According to NOAA scientists, the globally averaged temperature for June 2013 tied with 2006 as the fifth warmest June since record keeping began in 1880. It also marked the 37th consecutive June and 340th consecutive month (more than 28 years) with a global temperature above the 20th century average. The last below-average June temperature was June 1976 and the last below-average temperature for any month was February 1985.

First, the error: According to the NOAA Monthly Global (land and ocean combined into an anomaly) Index (°C), the “last below-average temperature for any month was” in reality was December 1984, not February 1985. Makes one wonder, if they can’t read a list of temperature anomalies, should we believe they can read thermometers?

Second, it’s very obvious that NOAA press releases have degraded to nothing but alarmist babble. More than two years ago, NOAA revised the base years they use for anomalies for most of their climate metrics. The CPC Update to Climatologies Notice webpage includes the following statement (my boldface):

Beginning with the January 2011 monthly data, all climatologies, anomalies, and indices presented within and related to the monthly Climate Diagnostics Bulletin will be updated according to current WMO standards. For datasets that span at least the past 30 years (such as atmospheric winds and pressure), the new anomalies will be based on the most recent 30-year climatology period 1981-2010.

Apparently, the NCDC didn’t get the same memo as the CPC. The Japanese Meteorological Agency (JMA) got the memo.

The following graph compares the NCDC global surface temperature product from January 1979 to June 2013, with the base years of 1901-2000 used by the NCDC and the base years of 1981-2010 recommended by the WMO.

If the NCDC had revised their base years to comply with WMO recommendations, the press release wouldn’t have the same alarm-bell ring to it:

According to NOAA scientists, the globally averaged temperature for June 2013 tied with 2006 as the fifth warmest June since record keeping began in 1880. It also marked the 17th consecutive June and 16th consecutive month (less than two years) with a global temperature above the 1981-2010 average. The last below-average June temperature was June 1996 and the last below-average temperature for any month was February 2012, though December 2012 was basically zero.

The monthly global surface temperature stats would be pretty boring if NOAA complied with WMO standards. Pretty boring indeed.
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/07/22/why-the...

Location hidden

#189004 Apr 20, 2014
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue, you are so very far in right field that you are not even in the ball park if you think O'Lielly and Smith are liberal.
LOL
==========
Was She or Wasn't She?
Arguing that Libby deserves jail time, Fitzgerald says Plame was a covert agent.
In new court filings, special counsel Patrick Fitzgerald has finally resolved one of the most disputed issues at the core of the long-running CIA leak controversy: Valerie Plame Wilson, he asserts, was a “covert” CIA officer who repeatedly traveled overseas using a “cover identity” in order to disguise her relationship with the agency.
----------
Vice President Dick Cheney's former chief of staff has testified that President Bush authorized him to disclose the contents of a highly classified intelligence assessment to the media to defend the Bush administration's decision to go to war with Iraq, according to papers filed in federal court [PDF] on Wednesday by Patrick J. Fitzgerald, the special prosecutor in the CIA leak case. http://news.nationaljournal.com/articles/0406...
----------
His 30-month sentence was appropriate for the former Cheney aide, he writes in his first public comments on the issue.
WASHINGTON — In an unusual expression of frustration, the judge who sentenced former White House aide I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby to 30 months in jail, only to see the sentence commuted by President Bush, said he was "perplexed" by the act of clemency.
In his first public comments on the matter, U.S. District Judge Reggie B. Walton took issue with Bush's statement that the prison sentence ordered for Libby last month was "excessive." Walton defended the sentence, saying that he followed established legal precedents as well as a strict interpretation of federal sentencing guidelines that has been supported by Bush's own administration.
------
Vice President Cheney and his most senior aide made multiple trips to the CIA over the past year to question analysts studying Iraq's weapons programs and alleged links to al Qaeda, creating an environment in which some analysts felt they were being pressured to make their assessments fit with the Bush administration's policy objectives, according to senior intelligence officials.
With Cheney taking the lead in the administration last August in advocating military action against Iraq by claiming it had weapons of mass destruction, the visits by the vice president and his chief of staff, I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, "sent signals, intended or otherwise, that a certain output was desired from here," one senior agency official said yesterday.
------
Oh wow, all of you souses are from loony-left rags. I wonder why?

Location hidden

#189005 Apr 20, 2014
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
==========
Was She or Wasn't She?
----------
----------
------
------
Several points here. Just because ONE judges makes it a particular ruling, does not mean it would have been upheld on appeal.
Next, even though this was a NON-violent crime the judge ordered Scooter to prison before his appeal could be heard. WHY?
Next, Scooter was expecting a PARDON and not a commutation for Pres. Bush. In fact VP Cheney criticized Bush for not giving hi a pardon.
Oh, "Some Iraq Analysts"? Why you can always find "some" on either side of ANY issue. ANY ISSUE!!! Get over it!!!
Remember, VP Cheney wanted a FULL PARDON for Scooter!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min TeaRump Idiots 1,383,525
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 59,510
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Retired SOF 997
News Barber shop shooting leaves 1 dead, 1 injured; ... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2,435
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 6,167
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 8,421
Observations 7 hr Angelique770 27
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr Sublime1 102,009
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages