BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243320 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#188976 Apr 19, 2014
Ok if you think of God and it's rule then God in America is a bit young as well wouldn't say, so he created that Earth the World and he must have decided he would start at one end and work his way through...Or it's...

Is there such a thing as Christian Pride?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#188977 Apr 19, 2014
You I meant wouldn't you ...

And still with all the following of great America you would have thought by now that more of the whole area would have been more of a up go a while back...But it must have had some activity in the project Prospering?

Oh Houses Homes and first time buyers...

Hope they enjoy
their love nests...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#188978 Apr 19, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have a link that proves that she said that? If so, you should have no problem posting it!
Your problem has nothing to do with a link Rogue because links have been there in one form or another since 2008. The birfoon's confusion has always been on the comprehension end.

So for instance when the HDoH posts “On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth”

For information go to  http://www.whitehouse.gov/blo g/2011/04/27/president-obamas- long-form-birth-certificate the birfoon somehow reads something different, but to everyone else in the world save the ignorant birfoon it means exactly what it says.

"I have witnessed the copying of the certificate and attest to the authenticity of these copies." link has been there since April, 2011.

Page four, last paragraph. http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#188979 Apr 19, 2014
Oh and Private sessions and all to come and gather one by one or just 2 or 3 and hey if you turn in a crime and the guy keeps working in a public place wouldn't you say that it is a bit confusing...

So for sure they wouldn't let a President take on that Position..

He could still become a teacher of Politics after and say the hell with LAW...To teach Publicly of it chapters and rules and well always there are the real Libs that take on ECOLOGY and Psychology in the same realm and then Science where that leaves off who knows...

NASA I am sure they still have to endure some rap too soon enough...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#188980 Apr 19, 2014
So really when is the Moon going to be turning purple?

Or BLUE?

Green?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#188981 Apr 19, 2014
Saran-wrap water too sorry we can't go out to sea today...

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#188982 Apr 19, 2014
Jacques,
They were dishonest.
The sale of the long defunct EJ&E to the Canadian National benefits America's entire rail network and thus the speedy delivery of goods.
Traffic gets tied up bad in Chicago. My understanding is that it takes frieght trains longer to get through Chicago, Illinois, than it does for trains to move from the Port of Los Angeles to Chicago.
Personally, I don't care how long it takes for junk from Hong Kong to get to your local K-Mart, but the problem is again the pollution generated from idling locomotives all day long waiting for their turn to go.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#188983 Apr 19, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Well so yeah make a name or lose it marriage or taken on anyway talk about making out... signatures who the freak needs that anymore?
Nice support so talk about funds and taxes and how it is spend all talking machine and that which controls them and the money they get paid...
Damn...
Yeah, damn, and what was that all about?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#188984 Apr 19, 2014
Santa needs to play with the little guys...

He should still be of cheer and invite them in some festivities other than Christian Rallies and feeding people...

Oh or is it Dad buys it all from age 1 and hard fact less to explore ...

Oh well...

Moreno Valley, CA

#188985 Apr 19, 2014
Correction:

So for instance when the HDoH posts

“On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth”

For information go to http://tinyurl.com/3pd9ey9 the birfoon somehow reads something different, but to everyone else in the world save the ignorant birfoon it means exactly what it says.

Moreno Valley, CA

#188986 Apr 19, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Wondered what ever happened to Meadow Soprano.
:)
Umm, striking! Same eyes. Don't know what Jana will do for a scoop, but she can apparently keep a secret.... LOL

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#188987 Apr 19, 2014
Poppo wrote:
Correction:
So for instance when the HDoH posts
“On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth”
For information go to http://tinyurl.com/3pd9ey9 the birfoon somehow reads something different, but to everyone else in the world save the ignorant birfoon it means exactly what it says.
And the birfoon doesn't seem to comprehend that even if he had been born in Kenya, his US citizenship would have been processed pro forma. Momma and grandma would not have had any motive FOR DECEPTION, save that he could be PRESIDENT!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#188988 Apr 19, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Give ONE reason. On the other hand , how about our valued comrades, like Rogue and American traitor lady who sing the praises of Putin and Pravda every chance they get?
When a young man goes to visit the recruiter the first time, they ask him if he ever used illegal drugs,they also ask him if he ever had contact with communists.The United States Military Services make every attempt to assess the moral quality of potential recruits.

Moreno Valley, CA

#188989 Apr 20, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And the birfoon doesn't seem to comprehend that even if he had been born in Kenya, his US citizenship would have been processed pro forma. Momma and grandma would not have had any motive FOR DECEPTION, save that he could be PRESIDENT!
Motive has always been a birfoon sticking point. Unless of course they assume newborn Barack informed his mom of his intention to run for president some 40 odd years later.

What’s more the birfoon has never shown the trip to Kenya and back has ever materialized outside his fanciful imaginings.

Moreno Valley, CA

#188990 Apr 20, 2014
Re-Post

Frank Arduini’s Ten Key Characteristics of Nut-Job Conspiracy Theorists

1. Religious zeal.
Nut-jobs generally believe that they are participants in a holy / patriotic / moral crusade, and hence their opponents are not merely political or ideological opponents, they are evil infidels.

2. Impermeability to incontrovertible fact.
It does not matter how conclusively or comprehensively an argument or assertion has been refuted, nut-jobs never abandon an argument once ventured. Nut-job lies never die.

3. Willingness to embrace the impossible.
Nut-job arguments regularly cross the line from excruciatingly improbable to physically impossible. Nut-jobs fearlessly violate the laws of physics and propose theories that rend the time-space continuum.

4. Abhorrence of simplicity (Rube Goldberg’s Razor).
Nut-jobs never settle for a simple solution to a problem when a hopelessly complex and idiotic alternative can be proposed.“Occams Razor” is anathema to nut-jobs.

5. Emotional (and other) projection.
It is almost impossible to read someone else’s emotional state or actually know anything about them across the Internet. So nut-jobs regularly attribute their own emotional states, prejudices and motives to their opponents. This is often also called “Irony blindness.”

6. Anomaly Mining.
Nut-jobs are tireless in their search for minuscule anomalies and coincidences around which they assemble vast complexes of suspicion, most of which are actually irrelevant to their cause. The tiniest and most meaningless detail will often take on a life of its own, rendering their theories even more opaque and incomprehensible to rational observers.

7. Simultaneous contradictory beliefs.
Nut-jobs often imagine at the same time and even in the same sentence that (for example) they are fighting forces which are both super-humanly brilliant and powerful … and completely incompetent.

8. Irrational anticipation of imminent victory.
Nut-jobs are often convinced that they are just one day/argument/case away from completely vanquishing their rhetorical foes. They will believe this for years and years and years and…

9. Inability to comprehend disagreement.
Nut-jobs cannot conceive of anybody honestly disagreeing with them. Therefore anybody who disagrees must be either “part of the conspiracy,” paid to pretend they believe something they do not, or victims of violent extortion.

10. The Appeal to Galileo.
Nut-jobs know that they are considered nut-jobs. So they regularly appeal to “great nut-jobs of history” ; who were eventually proven to not be so nutty after all. Ignoring that Galileo was actually never considered a nut-job in the first place, for every nut-job rehabilitated by history ten thousand nut-jobs resolutely remained nut-jobs.
http://rcradioblog.wordpress.com/2012/02/22/t...

Moreno Valley, CA

#188991 Apr 20, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>When a young man goes to visit the recruiter the first time, they ask him if he ever used illegal drugs,they also ask him if he ever had contact with communists.The United States Military Services make every attempt to assess the moral quality of potential recruits.
Who was your recruiter Frank, Joe McCarthy? My recruiter came to my high school and asked no such thing.

After boot camp and second ITR I was informed that I was a mean killing machine not a moral crusader.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#188992 Apr 20, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>When a young man goes to visit the recruiter the first time, they ask him if he ever used illegal drugs,they also ask him if he ever had contact with communists.The United States Military Services make every attempt to assess the moral quality of potential recruits.
I was heavily recruited by the Air Force...(and I mean heavily)... I had girlfriends that didn't seem so needy.

Let me tell you, they weren't at all interested in moral fabric. I was the motorcycle ridin' guitar player for a political punk rock band, I openly used drugs (all makes and models... everything except meth I think.) And was honest about how much I enjoyed them. I was involved in every form of mischief I could get away with.

I had a high moral code, I would never do anything to take from someone or hurt them...and I will still to this day... light you up if I observed you picking on someone weaker than yourself.

The point is that the recruiters didn't know that. I informed them they would have to jail me before I would submit to authority born of rank and seniority.

Under the "looks like a duck, walks like a duck." line of reasoning I was the very last person the Air Force wanted around. An fucking liability.

None of that seemed relevant to them.

They couldn't seem to get past my test scores...

8 weeks of workouts that my military friends assured me was like half a day of wrestling practice at my high school. After that, I choose my own destiny... "Scrutiny, you can do absolutely anything you want. We would like you to consider geophysics, R&D and applied sciences... but you can dictate your job."

I turned them down every 30 days for a year and a half before they left me alone.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#188993 Apr 20, 2014
Jacques,
It is 6:00 am on Easter Sunday morning and there is a jet roaring directly overhead.
I will not lose a wink of sleep the next time one of those things drop out of the sky.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#188994 Apr 20, 2014
Poppo wrote:
Re-Post
Frank Arduini’s Ten Key Characteristics of Nut-Job Conspiracy Theorists
1. Religious zeal.
Nut-jobs generally believe that they are participants in a holy / patriotic / moral crusade, and hence their opponents are not merely political or ideological opponents, they are evil infidels.
2. Impermeability to incontrovertible fact.
It does not matter how conclusively or comprehensively an argument or assertion has been refuted, nut-jobs never abandon an argument once ventured. Nut-job lies never die.
3. Willingness to embrace the impossible.
Nut-job arguments regularly cross the line from excruciatingly improbable to physically impossible. Nut-jobs fearlessly violate the laws of physics and propose theories that rend the time-space continuum.
4. Abhorrence of simplicity (Rube Goldberg’s Razor).
Nut-jobs never settle for a simple solution to a problem when a hopelessly complex and idiotic alternative can be proposed.“Occams Razor” is anathema to nut-jobs.
5. Emotional (and other) projection.
It is almost impossible to read someone else’s emotional state or actually know anything about them across the Internet. So nut-jobs regularly attribute their own emotional states, prejudices and motives to their opponents. This is often also called “Irony blindness.”
6. Anomaly Mining.
Nut-jobs are tireless in their search for minuscule anomalies and coincidences around which they assemble vast complexes of suspicion, most of which are actually irrelevant to their cause. The tiniest and most meaningless detail will often take on a life of its own, rendering their theories even more opaque and incomprehensible to rational observers.
7. Simultaneous contradictory beliefs.
Nut-jobs often imagine at the same time and even in the same sentence that (for example) they are fighting forces which are both super-humanly brilliant and powerful … and completely incompetent.
8. Irrational anticipation of imminent victory.
Nut-jobs are often convinced that they are just one day/argument/case away from completely vanquishing their rhetorical foes. They will believe this for years and years and years and…
9. Inability to comprehend disagreement.
Nut-jobs cannot conceive of anybody honestly disagreeing with them. Therefore anybody who disagrees must be either “part of the conspiracy,” paid to pretend they believe something they do not, or victims of violent extortion.
10. The Appeal to Galileo.
Nut-jobs know that they are considered nut-jobs. So they regularly appeal to “great nut-jobs of history” ; who were eventually proven to not be so nutty after all. Ignoring that Galileo was actually never considered a nut-job in the first place, for every nut-job rehabilitated by history ten thousand nut-jobs resolutely remained nut-jobs.
http://rcradioblog.wordpress.com/2012/02/22/t...
Outstanding!

They should put it in poster form.
Therealnews com

Edison, NJ

#188995 Apr 20, 2014
Greetings and Salutations one and all.

Happy Easter / Happy Resurrection Day!

Bush and Cheney did NOTHING for 8 years about deregulation on Wall Street which cause the financial meltdown in 2008.

----------

Wall Street deregulation pushed by Clinton advisers, documents reveal
Previously restricted papers reveal attempts to rush president to support act, later blamed for deepening banking crisis / 19 April 2014 / http://tinyurl.com/mwmcl2j

Wall Street deregulation, blamed for deepening the banking crisis, was aggressively pushed by advisers to Bill Clinton who have also been at the heart of current White House policy-making, according to newly disclosed documents from his presidential library.

The previously restricted papers reveal two separate attempts, in 1995 and 1997, to hurry Clinton into supporting a repeal of the Depression-era Glass Steagall Act and allow investment banks, insurers and retail banks to merge.
A Financial Services Modernization Act was passed by Congress in 1999, giving retrospective clearance to the 1998 merger of Citigroup and Travelers Group and unleashing a wave of Wall Street consolidation that was later blamed for forcing taxpayers to spend billions bailing out the enlarged banks after the sub-prime mortgage crisis.

The White House papers show only limited discussion of the risks of such deregulation, but include a private note which reveals that details of a deal with Citigroup to clear its merger in advance of the legislation were deleted from official documents, for fear of it leaking out.
“Please eat this paper after you have read this,” jokes the hand-written 1998 note addressed to Gene Sperling, then director of Clinton's National Economic Council.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/19/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Zonker 1,705,721
Florida shooter is White Nationalist scum 33 min Anglo Saxon 16
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr honeymylove 2,547
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr honeymylove 1,026
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr honeymylove 11,959
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr honeymylove 2,779
Men that wear panties 4 hr Rose of Tralee 4

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance