BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#188588 Apr 14, 2014
Birmingham [England] probes Muslim takeover of schools 'plot'
AFP
By Robin Millard 10 hours ago

London (AFP)- Birmingham launched a probe Monday into an alleged hardline Muslim plot to take control of schools.

The city council said it had appointed a chief adviser to examine at least 200 complaints as the investigation widened to 25 schools from an initial four.

Concerns about how some of the 430 schools in the city were being run first emerged last year in a leaked anonymous letter which outlined how to implement what it called Operation Trojan Horse.

The letter, which credited the alleged plot with forcing a change of leadership at four schools, gave instructions on ousting and replacing uncooperative headteachers and school governors.

"We have an obligation to our children to fulfil our roles and ensure these schools are run on Islamic principles," the letter says.

"We... are on our way to getting rid of more headteachers and taking over their schools."

The letter continued: "You must remember this is a 'jihad' and as such all means possible to win the war is acceptable."

Birmingham has a large Muslim population. Some 22 percent of the city's residents identified themselves as such in the 2011 census.

http://news.yahoo.com/birmingham-probes-musli...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#188589 Apr 14, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, does the president tell the U.S. Supreme Court how to make their rulings? Does he tell Congress what laws to pass and what laws not to pass.
The last time I read our Constitution, the president only controls the Executive Branch
And if the president did control Congress, why did the House impeach Bill Clinton? Bill Clinton can not remove any Rep. or Senator but the Congress can remove the Prez.!!!
Show me where I said he controls the Supreme Court (though he nominates its judges and in this manner, exercises some form of control), and show me where I said he controls Congress. But, don't try to tell me he doesn't have some influence over many of its members. And don't try to tell me his ministers don't have to do what he wants. The president is subject to laws, rules and regulations, and the police (in this case, Congress) just like any CEO.

Ottawa

#188590 Apr 14, 2014
TrutherBirther wrote:
<quoted text>yeah the Peace Prize isn't what it used to be since it was tainted by Gore, Putin & Bath-house Barry.
The medal of honour is the peace prize? Any other way you could showcase your ignorance? You actually think the Nobel Peace Prize is the same thing as the medal of honour? Geez.

Ottawa

#188591 Apr 14, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, no president is a "lawmaker"! That is Congresses job. The president is the one who is suppose to apply and enforce laws passed by Congress!!
Boy, you have a weird view about our Constitution!!!
<quoted text>
But what if he does neither and it was a veto proof vote? Is he responsible then?
And what happens if the law was signed by another president?
Again, presidents do not MAKE laws, they enforce them. The Department of Justice works for the Executive Branch and not Congress!!!!
Presidents propose laws and when passed, sign them. I see you haven't touched your "Constitution for Dummies" book yet.

Ottawa

#188592 Apr 14, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, my parents sometimes because "closet Republicans" in that they were registered as Democrats, voted for the most conservative Democrats in the primaries, but usually voted Republican in the General Elections.
Oh, you do know that both Teddy Kennedy and Richard Nixon were Republicans but were very Progressive and Eisenhower was a Democrat who switched to the Republican Part and was at lest a moderate Republican.
The trouble is you Libtards think are Democrats are Liberals and all Republicans of Conservatives and that is not true. Ron and Rand Paul maybe be registered Republicans but at heart they are Libertarians.
Oh LinTV, you are a cooky cutter Progressive!!!
You wrote : "Oh, you do know that both Teddy Kennedy and Richard Nixon were Republicans but were very Progressive and Eisenhower was a Democrat who switched to the Republican Part and was at lest a moderate Republican."

Interesting. Mind proving that?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#188593 Apr 14, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The medal of honour is the peace prize? Any other way you could showcase your ignorance? You actually think the Nobel Peace Prize is the same thing as the medal of honour? Geez.
Snowden is not eligible to receive the Medal Of Honor. The Medal Of Honor has been tainted by Obama. The Nobel Peace Prize has also been tainted by Obama. The Presidents Medal of Freedom has also been tainted by Obama. It is likely that Snowden will be nominated Nobel Peace Prize. The World is 180.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#188594 Apr 14, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>When you get 10 cents on the dollar like someone I know does that mean you really owned 10 percent of your alleged property?
Irrelevant! If you didn't own your property your compensation for your property would be "0".
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#188595 Apr 14, 2014
(correction)

Irrelevant! If you didn't own your property your compensation would be "0".

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#188596 Apr 15, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Louie Gohmert five times the man Holder is,Louie Gohmert is so smart he makes Holder look like a clueless six year old. What is Holder going to do,sent him a dead fish?
Oh so poor Louie was trying to show he’s smarter than Eric Holder? If so he of course failed miserably.

Sorry Frank, but Louie Gohmert is rock solid stupid and I believe most folks know it.

"The only observation I was going to make is that you state as a matter of fact what the FBI did and did not do. And unless somebody has done something inappropriate, you don't have access to the FBI files. You don't know what the FBI did. You don't know what the FBI's interaction was with the Russians. You don't know what questions were put to the Russians, whether those questions were responded to. You simply do not know that. And you have characterized the FBI as being not thorough or taking exception to my characterization of them as being thorough. I know what the FBI did. You cannot know what I know. That's all."
(Eric Holder bitch slapping Louie Gohmert)

A few years ago I’m sure Gohmert would have had that Negro hung and his house burned down for talking to him like that.

Today all he can do is get mad and hold the AG in contempt when it is obviously they who are contemptible.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#188597 Apr 15, 2014
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Dumbass we have been through this before, remember "compensation". If your land were not yours, then the government wouldn't owe you "compensation".
If your land were your, you could say "no."

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#188598 Apr 15, 2014
If your land was 'yours' rather

Moreno Valley, CA

#188599 Apr 15, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>How has Obama been treated compared to the way Democrats treated George W, Bush? Obama is on his sixth year honeymoon compared to any previous president. Why does Eric Holder think that he has been treated any different than previous AG's like Edwin Meese, Janet Reno or Alberto Gonzales. Holder should spend 19 months in jail like John Mitchell then he could have time to reflect on this corrupt administration. Obama, the same thing. Why is it that Obama and Holder think they should be treated any different than any other politician in the history of our country? Why do sycophants think that they shouldn't be required to play by the sane set of rules as their predecessors? BTW: The expression " cast aspersions on my asparagus" is a term that has been around for fifty years. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percy_Foreman Percy Foreman was a very famous defense lawyer.
Really Frank, we asked to see all the other presidents’ birth certificate and college transcripts?

Yeah Frank, I know all the excuses you give.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#188600 Apr 15, 2014
The GOP can kiss Florida goodbye.

Marijuana legislation has been introduced.

Gay marriage is all but over... seems like the next logical step in civil liberties.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#188601 Apr 15, 2014
Science has proven to us that 10% of males in any mammalian species are homosexual. They are simply wired differently, chemically distinct.

Over 35% of the population admits to smoking marijuana. Many many more have actually used it.

California has used it to become far and away the wealthiest state in the union.

The good that it does is undeniable. On medical and economic fronts.

I wrote a lengthy essay on marijuana at MIT. My conclusion was that for the war on drugs to end...

You need to show the Feds on paper that they will make more from tax revenue than what you get stealing from people.(seizure of assets if people get caught with marijuana) And I believe I did a beautiful job of number crunching on that one.

What I failed to show was that they could recover the revenue from ruining peoples lives.(imprisonment)

We lock up more people over nothing than any nation on Earth. With good reason, prison is a vast industry that thrives on the families of prisoners.

In PA alone, phone calls to prisoners are about 20 bucks per 5 mins. A multi- BILLION dollar industry in one state.

Hell, we had a Judge not to long ago get arrested for taking kickbacks from a juvenile detention center. Took a few years to notice that 98% of defendants who stood before him were sentenced to one particular detention facility. Being incarcerated for 11 months for a 6 month sentence was shockingly not abnormal... and these are our kids.

Marijuana decriminalization is step one to fixing our prison profit machines. It may even start to raise the bar on our respect for our policemen.

Moreno Valley, CA

#188602 Apr 15, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Where did I claim Obama forged ANYTHING? He has his minions to do that even if they are not asked. In September 2012 both New York State and California turned in false employment information. Did Obama ask them to do this? I don't think so but Libtards know when their guy needs some help!!!
2) some may have said that, but I did not and it is not an issue with me.
3) Because if you also heard that tape someone else was reminding her to say that. The point is, is that she said it, and then corrected it after being prompted to.
4) Isn't it funny, assuming that SS did make that error, that the number had been issued before to someone else who last know address was in Hawaii and there is no record of his death. It is very plausible that some one in Hawaii noted the inactive SS # and borrowed it! But the question is, why did he really end up with that number and the SS administration will not honor the subpoena issued by a federal judge to turn over the records associated with that number and if Obama was really interested in the truth, he would ordered it released.
5) But some sources in Kenya has said he WAS born in Kenya. You assume that because a few people say he was not, that that must be the truth.
6) Ah, but why is there no evidence his mother had a passport? Is it because there are missing records from her SD records. Again you assume something because records are missing or not released!
7) Can you show us an example of one of Obama being dubbed? Also, why did the federal government spend one cent to defend a private individual from a CIVIL LAWSUIT?!? Just because Obama did not spend million$ defending himself does not mean million$ have not been spent in his name!!!
8) But there are lawsuits that have requested copies of those documents!
9) Ah, but McCain has been recognized by a Senate vote that McCain is a NBC whereas they have not done the same for Obama, have they?
10) Ah, but they are forged and they are not true copies of any existing documents. And all Dr. Fuddy has said about those documents is that the INFORMATION on those papers are correct and has never commented that the documents are actually copies of any existing documents.
Now that I have rebutted your points, let's see if you can rebut mine????
Rogue the gullible birfoon believes all the internet gossip and like every birfoon he assumes internet gossip is equal to Hawaii Dept of Health Record Keeping.

He speaks Swahili as well so he knows exactly what was and was not said by granny during her phone conversation.

He attempts to compare McCain who was not born in this country to Obama who was.(Yes I believe both are NBC’s, but there was never any doubt about Obama’s status)

Of course what the birfoon believes has never mattered when it comes to what’s real.

Location hidden

#188603 Apr 15, 2014
OFFICIAL NOTICE from the US Golf Association
The golf term "bad lie" is now being simply referred to as "an Obama."

Location hidden

#188604 Apr 15, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Where did I claim Obama forged ANYTHING? He has his minions to do that even if they are not asked. In September 2012 both New York State and California turned in false employment information. Did Obama ask them to do this? I don't think so but Libtards know when their guy needs some help!!!
3) Because if you also heard that tape someone else was reminding her to say that. The point is, is that she said it, and then corrected it after being prompted to.
4) Isn't it funny, assuming that SS did make that error, that the number had been issued before to someone else who last know address was in Hawaii and there is no record of his death. It is very plausible that some one in Hawaii noted the inactive SS # and borrowed it! But the question is, why did he really end up with that number and the SS administration will not honor the subpoena issued by a federal judge to turn over the records associated with that number and if Obama was really interested in the truth, he would ordered it released.
5) But some sources in Kenya has said he WAS born in Kenya. You assume that because a few people say he was not, that that must be the truth.
6) Ah, but why is there no evidence his mother had a passport? Is it because there are missing records from her SD records. Again you assume something because records are missing or not released!
7) Can you show us an example of one of Obama being dubbed? Also, why did the federal government spend one cent to defend a private individual from a CIVIL LAWSUIT?!? Just because Obama did not spend million$ defending himself does not mean million$ have not been spent in his name!!!
9) Ah, but McCain has been recognized by a Senate vote that McCain is a NBC whereas they have not done the same for Obama, have they?
10) Ah, but they are forged and they are not true copies of any existing documents. And all Dr. Fuddy has said about those documents is that the INFORMATION on those papers are correct and has never commented that the documents are actually copies of any existing documents.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue the gullible birfoon believes all the internet gossip and like every birfoon he assumes internet gossip is equal to Hawaii Dept of Health Record Keeping.
He speaks Swahili as well so he knows exactly what was and was not said by granny during her phone conversation.
He attempts to compare McCain who was not born in this country to Obama who was.(Yes I believe both are NBC’s, but there was never any doubt about Obama’s status)
Of course what the birfoon believes has never mattered when it comes to what’s real.
"Now that I have rebutted your points, let's see if you can rebut mine????"
I noticed you did not even try to rebut any of my rebuttal points. It seems that if anyone is a birfoon, it is you!

Location hidden

#188605 Apr 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Presidents propose laws and when passed, sign them. I see you haven't touched your "Constitution for Dummies" book yet.
Ya know what, I too can propose a law and it carrier the same weight as any Obama has done. Congress does not have to even open the envelope. Same way with the Supreme Court. They dod not even have to open his envelopes!!!
Oh, he does not have to sign and bill sent to him for it to become law. That is called a" pocket veto". As if you know what that is!!! Maybe this will help you. But then again it probably will not as you seem to flush anything that is not George Soros approved out of you mind.

Pocket veto
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A pocket veto is a legislative maneuver in lawmaking that allows a president or other official with veto power effectively to exercise that power over a bill by taking no action.
xxxxxx
In the end, the House of Representatives did not attempt to override the veto. Instead, in January 2008, the House effectively killed H.R. 1585 by referring it to the Armed Services Committee and passing H.R. 4986, a bill nearly identical to H.R. 1585 but slightly modified to meet the President's objection, which subsequently became law.

This was not the first time that a President has attempted to pocket veto a bill despite the presence of agents to receive his veto message. Both George H. W. Bush and Bill Clinton made similar attempts, and Abraham Lincoln used it against the Wade-Davis Bill in 1864.

Location hidden

#188606 Apr 15, 2014
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Oh, you do know that both Teddy Kennedy and Richard Nixon were Republicans but were very Progressive and Eisenhower was a Democrat who switched to the Republican Part and was at lest a moderate Republican."
Interesting. Mind proving that?
That should have bee Teddy "Roosevelt". Teddy Roosevelt-Teddy Kennedy, it is easy to get confused but they were both Progressives and all you need to do is study what they said and did.
Oh, here in Florida we had a Republican governor by the name of Charlie Crist who then became an Independent and is now a Dummycrat but it was obvious that when he was a REPUBLICAN governor of Florida, he was very Liberal!

Ottawa

#188607 Apr 15, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"Now that I have rebutted your points, let's see if you can rebut mine????"
I noticed you did not even try to rebut any of my rebuttal points. It seems that if anyone is a birfoon, it is you!
I already did that, rebut them that is. All Poppo did was do a better job of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 59 min ChicagOpinion 98,871
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr johnplustwomore 1,155,536
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 6 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 7 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr OzRitz 49,304
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web