BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#188573 Apr 14, 2014
And what is sad is that Deep Throat Jacqueau will have forgotten all of this by tomorrow morning. Sort of like Groundhog Day but unlike the character in Groundhog Day, he will never figure it out and will never leave Groundhog Day!

Location hidden

#188574 Apr 14, 2014
And what is sad is that Deep Throat Jacqueau will have forgotten all of this by tomorrow morning. Sort of like Groundhog Day but unlike the character in Groundhog Day, he will never figure it out and will never leave Groundhog Day!

Location hidden

#188575 Apr 14, 2014
Or this one for Deep Throat

Location hidden

#188576 Apr 14, 2014
Maybe I should post this a few more times. for Jacqueau

Location hidden

#188577 Apr 14, 2014
Is winter over up there Jacqueau?

Location hidden

#188578 Apr 14, 2014
Linktv org
Most in DEMOCRATS in Congress DO NOT BELIEVE in the US Constitution.
If they did, they would NOT have impeached:
LBJ for lying about the Gulf of Tonkin.
Deleted
Nixon for Watergate.
Reagan/Bush for Iran/Contra.
Bush/Cheney for WMD in Iraq, and spying on all innocent law-abiding Americans.

Fixed it for you, Rogue Scholar
Oh, it is not against the law for a politician to lie but it is against the law to commit perjury in a court or grand jury!!!! Ah, didn't Bill Clinton dew both?
TrutherBirther

Waukesha, WI

#188579 Apr 14, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Linktv org
Most in DEMOCRATS in Congress DO NOT BELIEVE in the US Constitution.
If they did, they would NOT have impeached:
LBJ for lying about the Gulf of Tonkin.
Deleted <quoted text>
Reagan/Bush for Iran/Contra.
Bush/Cheney for WMD in Iraq, and spying on all innocent law-abiding Americans.
Fixed it for you, Rogue Scholar
Oh, it is not against the law for a politician to lie but it is against the law to commit perjury in a court or grand jury!!!! Ah, didn't Bill Clinton dew both?
Mr&Mrs Clinton both belong in prison. Usurper Obama should face a firing squad.
TrutherBirther

Waukesha, WI

#188580 Apr 14, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Snowden should be given the medal of honour.
yeah the Peace Prize isn't what it used to be since it was tainted by Gore, Putin & Bath-house Barry.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#188581 Apr 14, 2014
TrutherBirther wrote:
<quoted text>Mr&Mrs Clinton both belong in prison. Usurper Obama should face a firing squad.
Moron should be locked in a rubber room

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#188582 Apr 14, 2014
Homeowners Upset Over O'Hare Noise Win Property Tax Appeal
________

"Residents of three choice Northwest side Chicago neighborhoods have won property tax appeals after arguing that the values of their homes has taken a nose dive due to new flight patterns at O'Hare International Airport"

Chicago Sun Times

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#188583 Apr 14, 2014
Churchlady wrote:
<quoted text>When exactly did the Constitutional requirements to be President get changed? OR when exactly did the meaning of "natural-born Citizen" get redefined?
NOVEMBER 22(2013)--An 81-year-old "birther" was arrested today and charged with threatening President Barack Obamaís life, according to federal court records.
Prosecutors allege that Elwyn Fossedal was in a post office near his Wisconsin home last month when he announced,ďIf President Obama was here I would shoot him right there and kill him right now.Ē
When Secret Service agents confronted Fossedal about the threat--which was relayed to law enforcement by witnesses--he would not recant the statement and ďrepeated the threat using different words. He also made a number of additional threats towards the President,Ē according to a felony complaint.
It was in 1981 when CIA Director William Casey stated "Our disinformation program will be complete when everything the American public believes will be false."
www.beforeitsnews.com

Location hidden

#188584 Apr 14, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Homeowners Upset Over O'Hare Noise Win Property Tax Appeal
________
"Residents of three choice Northwest side Chicago neighborhoods have won property tax appeals after arguing that the values of their homes has taken a nose dive due to new flight patterns at O'Hare International Airport"
Chicago Sun Times
Yep, they built a new runway a few years ago and I agree with them. If it was from the old runways and they bought there property knowing, or should have know, about the noise situation, I would say they did not have a case.
My old house near Atlanta was under the approach path but 10% of the time the wind switched and it became the departure path and had increased noise. But my back ground was aviation and I new that. Some who were not smart enough to know that the wind switched every now and then and traffic reversed and they had planes taking off at full power in their direction. Sorry, you knew the airport was there when you bought your house and you should have known that there would be a noise concern.
I hate low CQ people.

Location hidden

#188585 Apr 14, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, no president is a "lawmaker"! That is Congresses job. The president is the one who is suppose to apply and enforce laws passed by Congress!!
Boy, you have a weird view about our Constitution!!!
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
The President either veto's or passes the legislation by signing it into law.
Stop nitpicking.
But what if he does neither and it was a veto proof vote? Is he responsible then?
And what happens if the law was signed by another president?
Again, presidents do not MAKE laws, they enforce them. The Department of Justice works for the Executive Branch and not Congress!!!!

Location hidden

#188586 Apr 14, 2014
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Do a little research and you will find most all the Generals, and CIA are Republicans and not Democrats.
Just like Colonel Wilkerson and General Powell are registered Republicans.
BTW: the military follows orders no matter what party as long as it is Constitutional and coincides with established law.
Ya know, my parents sometimes because "closet Republicans" in that they were registered as Democrats, voted for the most conservative Democrats in the primaries, but usually voted Republican in the General Elections.
Oh, you do know that both Teddy Kennedy and Richard Nixon were Republicans but were very Progressive and Eisenhower was a Democrat who switched to the Republican Part and was at lest a moderate Republican.
The trouble is you Libtards think are Democrats are Liberals and all Republicans of Conservatives and that is not true. Ron and Rand Paul maybe be registered Republicans but at heart they are Libertarians.
Oh LinTV, you are a cooky cutter Progressive!!!

Location hidden

#188587 Apr 14, 2014
But in this guy's mindset, Democrats are NEVER racists!!!

Yes, Some Republicans Are Racist
By Michael Tomasky 14 hours ago The Daily Beast

Yes, Some Republicans Are Racist

Some time back, whenever a big racial controversy erupted, I trained myself into the habit of reading about it at FoxNews.com , just for the unbelievable comment threads. Letís put it this way: If my friends and I went out to a bar and started playing a ďletís write the racist FoxNews.com comment threadĒ drinking game, our efforts couldnít begin to approach what I read there.

I wasnít alone. Liberal websites started feasting on these threads. And so, a couple of years ago, Ailes & Co. got wise. Stories about race were, at least in my disheartened experience, closed to comments.
http://news.yahoo.com/yes-republicans-racist-...

Location hidden

#188588 Apr 14, 2014
Birmingham [England] probes Muslim takeover of schools 'plot'
AFP
By Robin Millard 10 hours ago

London (AFP)- Birmingham launched a probe Monday into an alleged hardline Muslim plot to take control of schools.

The city council said it had appointed a chief adviser to examine at least 200 complaints as the investigation widened to 25 schools from an initial four.

Concerns about how some of the 430 schools in the city were being run first emerged last year in a leaked anonymous letter which outlined how to implement what it called Operation Trojan Horse.

The letter, which credited the alleged plot with forcing a change of leadership at four schools, gave instructions on ousting and replacing uncooperative headteachers and school governors.

"We have an obligation to our children to fulfil our roles and ensure these schools are run on Islamic principles," the letter says.

"We... are on our way to getting rid of more headteachers and taking over their schools."

The letter continued: "You must remember this is a 'jihad' and as such all means possible to win the war is acceptable."

Birmingham has a large Muslim population. Some 22 percent of the city's residents identified themselves as such in the 2011 census.

http://news.yahoo.com/birmingham-probes-musli...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#188589 Apr 14, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, does the president tell the U.S. Supreme Court how to make their rulings? Does he tell Congress what laws to pass and what laws not to pass.
The last time I read our Constitution, the president only controls the Executive Branch
And if the president did control Congress, why did the House impeach Bill Clinton? Bill Clinton can not remove any Rep. or Senator but the Congress can remove the Prez.!!!
Show me where I said he controls the Supreme Court (though he nominates its judges and in this manner, exercises some form of control), and show me where I said he controls Congress. But, don't try to tell me he doesn't have some influence over many of its members. And don't try to tell me his ministers don't have to do what he wants. The president is subject to laws, rules and regulations, and the police (in this case, Congress) just like any CEO.

Ottawa

#188590 Apr 14, 2014
TrutherBirther wrote:
<quoted text>yeah the Peace Prize isn't what it used to be since it was tainted by Gore, Putin & Bath-house Barry.
The medal of honour is the peace prize? Any other way you could showcase your ignorance? You actually think the Nobel Peace Prize is the same thing as the medal of honour? Geez.

Ottawa

#188591 Apr 14, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, no president is a "lawmaker"! That is Congresses job. The president is the one who is suppose to apply and enforce laws passed by Congress!!
Boy, you have a weird view about our Constitution!!!
<quoted text>
But what if he does neither and it was a veto proof vote? Is he responsible then?
And what happens if the law was signed by another president?
Again, presidents do not MAKE laws, they enforce them. The Department of Justice works for the Executive Branch and not Congress!!!!
Presidents propose laws and when passed, sign them. I see you haven't touched your "Constitution for Dummies" book yet.

Ottawa

#188592 Apr 14, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, my parents sometimes because "closet Republicans" in that they were registered as Democrats, voted for the most conservative Democrats in the primaries, but usually voted Republican in the General Elections.
Oh, you do know that both Teddy Kennedy and Richard Nixon were Republicans but were very Progressive and Eisenhower was a Democrat who switched to the Republican Part and was at lest a moderate Republican.
The trouble is you Libtards think are Democrats are Liberals and all Republicans of Conservatives and that is not true. Ron and Rand Paul maybe be registered Republicans but at heart they are Libertarians.
Oh LinTV, you are a cooky cutter Progressive!!!
You wrote : "Oh, you do know that both Teddy Kennedy and Richard Nixon were Republicans but were very Progressive and Eisenhower was a Democrat who switched to the Republican Part and was at lest a moderate Republican."

Interesting. Mind proving that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min eghhed 1,129,494
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Lawrence Wolf 50,788
Abby 10-30 27 min RACE 26
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,600
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 56 min RACE 98,568
Amy 10-31 1 hr RACE 3
Abby 10-31 1 hr loose cannon 9

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 9:05AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]