BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 239644 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#188686 Apr 15, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, let's just say I agree with you about Bush causing the worst recession (I don't). Did not FDR fix the Great Depression in just three years. then why can't Obama fix the Great Recession in FIVE years?
And if he fixed the Afghan War, why are we still there? We should have gotten out just as soon as OBAMA killed UBL!
FDR fixed the Great Depression in 3 years? Are you daft? Depression was maybe half-fixed and then the Great upper-fixer War came along. The rest is history.

Ottawa

#188687 Apr 15, 2014
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Still crying, I see!!!! LOSER!!!
That a loser, total loser such as you, who would easily be bested by a failed third grader, would even dream, no, fantasize , that he has "beaten" Scrutiny and/or wojar is so pathetic, so, so...sorry, can't stop laughing, oh,where are those aisles when you need them?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#188688 Apr 16, 2014
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Without due process under eminent domain, that would be called theft. This brings us back to my argument, I have legal ownership of my property, just a fact you can't argue against.
Due process? Like the due process that has declared Obama a Natural Born Citizen and your playlaw fables worthless mouse droppings? Facts you can't argue against .... But you continue to click your heels and chant don't you Dufus Dorothy?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#188689 Apr 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have always wondered why Atheists worry about tomorrow? You are nothing more than star dust, so why worry. Be happy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aFkcAH-m9W0XX
Everything is nothing more than stardust Rogue.

To me that beats the hell out of being a game piece in a pride fight between a wicked entity, and his antagonist Lucifer.

Our existence is so much more amazing than magic when you understand how it had to happen.

Everyone, no matter theist, deist or non deist... must figure out for themselves why they concern themselves with tomorrow.

I think theist have it easy... Well, isn't it nice that superman is going to come and save you, and gift you with immortality so you never need be scared of death. Provided you have jumped through his many hoops. Why worry about anything at all? Your god would know billions (thousands) of years before your birth where you will end up... you can't fight the plan, everything is predestined. Why worry about that which you don't have a damn bit of control over?

I completely understand what the connections were that created gods. Your's has the same purpose as all the ones before and after. To fill in the unknown... and the bible has a pretty piss poor record of that.

He is to be praised for his love when things go well, and he is mysterious when he screws people.

If I handed you a history book... and it start talking about giants, witches, talking animals, sorcery, sacrifice (human and animal), thousand year old people, sky chariots, people living in fish, and my personal favorite...fuckin zombies!!!

You would think anyone who took it as truth should be committed. And that is exactly what is in the bible.

I don't know how any thinking individual could even desire it to be true. And I am pleased to find there is absolutely no evidence for it.

In the end you may find there is no guiding subtle light.
No ancestors, no friends... no judge of wrong or right.
Just eternal silence and dormancy.
A final everlasting peace.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#188691 Apr 16, 2014
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You finally got it! I do own property, that was my assertion.
Better luck next time wojar, you lost!!
Dufus keeps proving my point. he took the bait and made a fool of himself with it, proving that he has the reasoning ability of a four year old. My initial comment to Scrutiny compared ownership of land in states such as CT and PA, where you have to pay property taxes, to rent paid to the government. The comment was metaphorical not literally intended to declare tax ass legally equivalent to rent. But when Dufus decided to get into the act, it was a perfect opportunity to have him try to break a play law argument, that taxes literally constitute rent. He came up with gems such as "rent is not for private possession", which is totally false, and he declared that personal property is not private property. madly flailing away in every direction, the impotent little runt even declared that he could make the rich and powerful, who might take his land for a song via eminent domain, "disappear". Keep it up Dufus. You cannot help but prove my point.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#188692 Apr 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Where did I claim Obama forged ANYTHING? He has his minions to do that even if they are not asked. In September 2012 both New York State and California turned in false employment information. Did Obama ask them to do this? I don't think so but Libtards know when their guy needs some help!!!
2) some may have said that, but I did not and it is not an issue with me.
3) Because if you also heard that tape someone else was reminding her to say that. The point is, is that she said it, and then corrected it after being prompted to.
4) Isn't it funny, assuming that SS did make that error, that the number had been issued before to someone else who last know address was in Hawaii and there is no record of his death. It is very plausible that some one in Hawaii noted the inactive SS # and borrowed it! But the question is, why did he really end up with that number and the SS administration will not honor the subpoena issued by a federal judge to turn over the records associated with that number and if Obama was really interested in the truth, he would ordered it released.
5) But some sources in Kenya has said he WAS born in Kenya. You assume that because a few people say he was not, that that must be the truth.
6) Ah, but why is there no evidence his mother had a passport? Is it because there are missing records from her SD records. Again you assume something because records are missing or not released!
7) Can you show us an example of one of Obama being dubbed? Also, why did the federal government spend one cent to defend a private individual from a CIVIL LAWSUIT?!? Just because Obama did not spend million$ defending himself does not mean million$ have not been spent in his name!!!
8) But there are lawsuits that have requested copies of those documents!
9) Ah, but McCain has been recognized by a Senate vote that McCain is a NBC whereas they have not done the same for Obama, have they?
10) Ah, but they are forged and they are not true copies of any existing documents. And all Dr. Fuddy has said about those documents is that the INFORMATION on those papers are correct and has never commented that the documents are actually copies of any existing documents.
Now that I have rebutted your points, let's see if you can rebut mine????
<quoted text>
"Now that I have rebutted your points, let's see if you can rebut mine????"
I noticed you did not even try to rebut any of my rebuttal points. It seems that if anyone is a birfoon, it is you!
Repeating long debunked internet gossip rebuts nothing Rogue.

Obama’s official birth document necessarily debunked all birfoonary except for the birfoon. The birfoon of course being the only person to date who has never understood this simple fact.

Being a birfoon you would as well no doubt be confused why the Senate would feel the need to pass a non-binding resolution for McCain and not Obama.

Obviously it was because they knew Obama was born here and a NBC by birth. McCain on the other hand was not born here so his status was questionable.

In the real world Obama has been twice elected POTUS yet the ignorant birfoon not only prefers to cling to his fables but actually thinks that which he imagines should be rebutted.

Ottawa

#188693 Apr 16, 2014
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating long debunked internet gossip rebuts nothing Rogue.
Obama’s official birth document necessarily debunked all birfoonary except for the birfoon. The birfoon of course being the only person to date who has never understood this simple fact.
Being a birfoon you would as well no doubt be confused why the Senate would feel the need to pass a non-binding resolution for McCain and not Obama.
Obviously it was because they knew Obama was born here and a NBC by birth. McCain on the other hand was not born here so his status was questionable.
In the real world Obama has been twice elected POTUS yet the ignorant birfoon not only prefers to cling to his fables but actually thinks that which he imagines should be rebutted.
That's Rogue for you. Obama was born in Hawaii, in the United States of America. Confirmed by the State registrar (whom Obama killed in a set-up airplane crash), the Senate, the House, the Supreme court, 50 governors etc. Rogue does not understand that, still pulls fables out of his hat, oops, helmet, and keeps defending McCain's status, does not understand why the Senate had to OK him (he was born offshore, like Romney's jobs and investments) and was confirmed yet he keeps defending him and his status even though no one has said boo on it.

Poppo, I just don't see how you're gonna make it to heaven and join Rogue and his hoard of birthers inside the Pearly Gates.

Ottawa

#188694 Apr 16, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dufus keeps proving my point. he took the bait and made a fool of himself with it, proving that he has the reasoning ability of a four year old. My initial comment to Scrutiny compared ownership of land in states such as CT and PA, where you have to pay property taxes, to rent paid to the government. The comment was metaphorical not literally intended to declare tax ass legally equivalent to rent. But when Dufus decided to get into the act, it was a perfect opportunity to have him try to break a play law argument, that taxes literally constitute rent. He came up with gems such as "rent is not for private possession", which is totally false, and he declared that personal property is not private property. madly flailing away in every direction, the impotent little runt even declared that he could make the rich and powerful, who might take his land for a song via eminent domain, "disappear". Keep it up Dufus. You cannot help but prove my point.
But wojar, he is JUSTICE Dale, duly anointed by LSR, commonly known as...JUSTICE Dale. He is a JUSTICE. What do YOU know?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#188695 Apr 16, 2014
Ya know, ABC would never have posted this article ..... unless they were very worried!!!!

Little-Known Legal Challenge That Could Torpedo Obamacare
ABC News
By Ariane de Vogue April 14, 2014 2:05 PM

While the Supreme Court considers one challenge to a provision of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), a federal appeals court located just blocks away is contemplating a separate challenge that could have much more dire consequences for the future of the law.

"What you're asking for is to destroy the individual mandate, which guts the statute," Judge Harry T. Edwards of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia said to an attorney representing the challengers during a hearing on March 25.

The case - Halbig vs. Sebelius - was heard by Edwards and two other judges and they are expected to rule in the coming months.

http://news.yahoo.com/little-known-legal-chal...

Location hidden

#188696 Apr 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have always wondered why Atheists worry about tomorrow? You are nothing more than star dust, so why worry. Be happy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch.<quoted text>
Yes, I worry about YOUR tomorrow. Whether you will be in eternal darkness or in the light of God. Life on Earth is insignificant to eternity. You see, I want everyone to go Heaven and I think God wants that too.
I atually think most people are good, just often misguided.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are preaching from the pulpit, Oh, Pharisee? You who doth said to me "F the shut-up?. Is that how Jesus spoke? Is that your kind of love for thy neighbour?
Misguided? YOU, a birther proven 210, 535, 50 , 9, etc wrong, speak of misguided?
Ah, but there are still six unresolved Birther lawsuits before the courts and all it will take is for one of the, and it will be all over for Obama!
As far as the Democrats and County Club RINOs turning blands eyes to these serious constitutional issues, well, it was like the non-Impeachment trial in the Senate of Bill Clinton. NO evidence was allowed to be presented in the Senate nor where any witnesses allowed to speak. Yep, as so-called trial with out witness nor evidence allowed. Talking about stacking the defense!!!
Learn to Read

United States

#188697 Apr 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, ABC would never have posted this article ..... unless they were very worried!!!!

ABC News

While the Supreme Court considers one challenge to a provision of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), a federal appeals court located just blocks away is contemplating a separate challenge that could have much more dire consequences for the future of the law.

"What you're asking for is to destroy the individual mandate, which guts the statute," Judge Harry T. Edwards of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia said to an attorney representing the challengers during a hearing on March 25.

The case - Halbig vs. Sebelius - was heard by Edwards and two other judges and they are expected to rule in the coming months.

http://news.yahoo.com/little-known-legal-chal...
Ah yes. The tax credit that isn't a tax credit is illegal. And the outcome of this will be ... Denied.

Location hidden

#188698 Apr 16, 2014
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Number One: Soros is a corporate hack centrist Democrat and not a liberal/progressive.
Number Two: Most of the Generals, Admirals, Colonels, Majors, NSA, CIA, FBI, who came out publicly against the whole lying Bush administration are Republicans and not Democrats.
Geo. Soros a "centrist"? Only in the mind of a looney-tooney-lefty like yourself would he be considered to be NORMAL.
Next, what political party is General Westly Clark a member of?

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#188699 Apr 16, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>And some fools think lowering it from 91% means all lowering will increase revenues.
But you were one of the fools who wanted to keep it at 91%

Location hidden

#188700 Apr 16, 2014
Now here is an example of a progressive who is NOT a flaming bigot like most of you. Oh, there are still a few progressives, and a lot of Liberals, who currently work for Fox News.

What I learned as a liberal talking head on Fox News
For a radical progressive who once harbored negative stereotypes about folks on the right, it was a turning point for me: Though Sean Hannity or Sarah Palin and I disagree profoundly on politics – they're personable, kind, and human. If you want to persuade people, you can’t demonize them.
Christian Science Monitor
By Sally Kohn 23 hours ago

In the fall of 2013, I gave a TED talk on what I learned as a progressive, on-air talking head at Fox News, where I worked for two years before leaving and joining my current home, CNN. After all, one of the most frequent questions I was asked during my time at Fox was how I did it, how I was a fox in the henhouse – or a hen in the Fox house, if you will.

The questions came mostly from fellow liberals who had not watched much Fox News but had seen the most outlandish clips of Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity that had made it to "The Daily Show" or YouTube. They perhaps imagined that walking down the hallway outside makeup, Mr. O'Reilly might yell then, too, instead of just saying hello. That's a funny notion, but it couldn't be further from the truth.

http://news.yahoo.com/learned-liberal-talking...

Location hidden

#188701 Apr 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, let's just say I agree with you about Bush causing the worst recession (I don't). Did not FDR fix the Great Depression in just three years. then why can't Obama fix the Great Recession in FIVE years?
And if he fixed the Afghan War, why are we still there? We should have gotten out just as soon as OBAMA killed UBL!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
FDR fixed the Great Depression in 3 years? Are you daft? Depression was maybe half-fixed and then the Great upper-fixer War came along. The rest is history.
Fell for another of my Red Herrings again. How sad!!! What FDR did in 1933 and 1934 did not fix the problems that caused the depression (little-d) bu set up for the crash of 1938 which turned it into the Great Depression.
And neither has BHO fixed the problems which caused this recession but which has turned it into the Great Recession. Stand back as the economy is still very unstable regardless of what The Fed has done to prop-up the stock market and the banks!
There is still SEVEN MILLION few Americans unemployed right now than were unemployed in January 2009 when BHO walked into the White House and the data is call the Labor Participation Rate which is currently at the same low rate it was when Jimmy "The White Peanut Man" Carter was in office.
Yep, that is why I call you Deep Throat as you seem to be able to swallow even my biggest Red Herrings. Never learn, will you? That is call a low CQ!!!! Not only are you a bigot and an intellectual idiot.

Location hidden

#188702 Apr 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

ABC News

http://news.yahoo.com/little-known-legal-chal ...
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes. The tax credit that isn't a tax credit is illegal. And the outcome of this will be ... Denied.
Again, ABC would not have published this article unless they were worried and neither would you have responded unless you two were worried!!!
Yep, Obama has already made at least 38 changes to help save ObamaCare and it is still in deep trouble!!!

Location hidden

#188703 Apr 16, 2014
Yep, Liberals really do care but way to often the methods they try to fix things actually make things worse. Taking money from the rich to give the poor only makes more poor people.
Rich people buy things that are made by those who are not as rich. Giving people not to work only wastes money.
Linktv org

Brooklyn, NY

#188704 Apr 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Geo. Soros a "centrist"? Only in the mind of a looney-tooney-lefty like yourself would he be considered to be NORMAL.
Next, what political party is General Westly Clark a member of?
Your problem is you do not truly know the difference between a liberal/progressive and a corporate centrist Democrat.

The last 30 years of Rightwing propaganda has totally brainwashed you.

Today the Senate has only two liberal/progressive Democrats. Too be generous I will say maybe two or three more.

ALL THE REST OF DEMOCRATS IN THE SENATE ARE CORPORATE CENTRIST.

They are LINOs, Liberal In Name Only.

Sincerely,
Former Senator Paul Wellstone RIP
Learn to Read

United States

#188705 Apr 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

ABC News

http://news.yahoo.com/little-known-legal-chal ...

Again, ABC would not have published this article unless they were worried and neither would you have responded unless you two were worried!!!
Yep, Obama has already made at least 38 changes to help save ObamaCare and it is still in deep trouble!!!
More Rouge fantasies sure to be wrong.
Linktv org

Brooklyn, NY

#188706 Apr 16, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now here is an example of a progressive who is NOT a flaming bigot like most of you. Oh, there are still a few progressives, and a lot of Liberals, who currently work for Fox News.
What I learned as a liberal talking head on Fox News
For a radical progressive who once harbored negative stereotypes about folks on the right, it was a turning point for me: Though Sean Hannity or Sarah Palin and I disagree profoundly on politics – they're personable, kind, and human. If you want to persuade people, you can’t demonize them.
Christian Science Monitor
By Sally Kohn 23 hours ago
In the fall of 2013, I gave a TED talk on what I learned as a progressive, on-air talking head at Fox News, where I worked for two years before leaving and joining my current home, CNN. After all, one of the most frequent questions I was asked during my time at Fox was how I did it, how I was a fox in the henhouse – or a hen in the Fox house, if you will.
The questions came mostly from fellow liberals who had not watched much Fox News but had seen the most outlandish clips of Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity that had made it to "The Daily Show" or YouTube. They perhaps imagined that walking down the hallway outside makeup, Mr. O'Reilly might yell then, too, instead of just saying hello. That's a funny notion, but it couldn't be further from the truth.
http://news.yahoo.com/learned-liberal-talking...
Back to Earth Rogue, Back to Earth Rogue, what planet do you reside on?

LOL

There are ZERO liberal/progressives talking air heads on Fox News Rightwing Propaganda Channel.

All Democrats on Fox are corporate centrist pro-Obama.

Did you ever wonder why people like Ralph Nader never get their own show on Fox or the Lame Stream Media?

==========

"Network" (1976) Howard Beale - "The Mad Prophet" Speech
http://tinyurl.com/84vus2p

Charlie Chaplin final speech in The Great Dictator
http://tinyurl.com/c93zem
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Network - "I'm as mad as hell" speech
http://tinyurl.com/56rp72

Media Roots Abby Martin
http://www.mediaroots.org/

Media Censorship and VNRs (Video News Releases)

Media Deregulation

Media Corruption & The "Big Six"

CNN Gets Blitzed by Michael Moore
http://tinyurl.com/qgvael

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min positronium 1,510,291
Give liberals a stroke! Fight for coal powered... 56 min Trump is the man 1
News Sessions: DOJ will crack down on federal grants... 59 min Trump is the man 1
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,080
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr CrunchyBacon 105,074
Southern Ill will vote to expell Chicago From S... (Sep '15) 2 hr Peoria 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr SweLL GirL 10,506

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages