BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243399 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#188664 Apr 15, 2014
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You left-out eminent domain!!
The only one living in a dream world is you! You lost and you know it!!!
"Left out"? Dufus Dale is really in a dream world. If I had mentioned the deal involved "eminent domain' it would mean the owner received due process? Is that a joke?

The town counsel, a family friend, who engineered the land grab, said to the son of the man who had his land stolen, "You can't fight City Hall."

Moron, I didn't leave anything out.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If Play Justice had some truly valuable land, that the biggest fat cat in the region wanted, he would find out that he has no say in the transfer of his land for a tiny fraction of what it's worth under the guise of "due process".
He's living in a dream world.
Justice Dale

United States

#188665 Apr 15, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a clue. See SCOTUS laughing
LMAO!!! No, I'll just laugh at you, even though my granny told me not to laugh at fools.
Justice Dale

United States

#188666 Apr 15, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to do with Harry Reid.
There was no "due process" in this rip off. But Dufus Dale doesn't have land so valuable that the biggest fat cat in the region really wants it. Don't worry Dale, no one wants you hovel. Moron.
<quoted text>
See, I proved my point, again!!! I do legally own property, hovel or not!!!
You lose, again!
Grand Birther

United States

#188668 Apr 15, 2014
Jihad Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about Harry Reid and his son?
I still have legal ownership of my property, since it takes due process to relieve me of said property.
Get over it wojar, you lost.
Doofus Dale thinks his ill-informed ramblings are some sort of zero sum game in which one wins or loses.

Wow. Just wow. No wonder birthers exist, there are people actually as dumb as Doofus walking this earth.

Bristol, CT

#188669 Apr 15, 2014
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>See, I proved my point, again!!! I do legally own property, hovel or not!!!
You lose, again!
Sorry Dale, it's not my problem that your reading comprehension stinks. It was an eminent domain case and there was no due process. There was a fat cat who called all the shots. Ownership meant ZERO.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to do with Harry Reid.
There was no "due process" in this rip off. But Dufus Dale doesn't have land so valuable that the biggest fat cat in the region really wants it. Don't worry Dale, no one wants you hovel. Moron.
Grand Birther

United States

#188670 Apr 15, 2014
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>"If"!!! If a frog had longer legs, he wouldn't bump his ass with every hop.
If I did have extremely valuable land, those that threatened me would disappear.
Vague threats of violence notwithstanding, Doofus Dale would be out on his arse in an eminent domain case due to his deeply flawed understanding of property.

Doofus Dale, maybe you're old enough to qualify for free tuition. I'm certain any property prof worth a damn would let you sit in for a few classes if not. A few actual classes in which actual law is taught would do you justice.
Grand Birther

United States

#188671 Apr 15, 2014
Jihad Dale wrote:
Eminent domain
The power of the government to take private property and convert it into public use. The Fifth Amendment provides that the government may only exercise this power if they provide just compensation to the property owners. see, e.g. Loretto v. Teleprompter Manhattan CATV Corp. 458 US 419 (1982).
Looks like I do own my property!
Sure you do, Doofus. As long as you've changed your definition to account for the fact that it can be taken from you quite easily and legally, which of course is contrary to your original assertion.
Linktv org

New Brunswick, NJ

#188672 Apr 15, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Birthers of the Rogue kind are so hateful, so narrow-minded, that they just cannot tell the difference between a man (Clinton) cheating on his wife who'll say anything, lies, yes, perjuries, even, to weasle out of an embarrassing and damning situation and a president,GWB, who entered, on his own free will, into two disastrous costly-in-life-and-economic-wi se and the worst recession (some say worse) since 1929. Rogue and his comprades cannot distinguish between the consequences of Clinton's infidelities which cost the nation next-to-nothing and and the consequences of GWB's governing catastrophies which will linger on for years to come. It's called "pettiness" and small minds.
You want too laugh?

You know who these rightwing Bush and Cheney lovers remind me of?

The Orenthal James Simpson jury.

Even if OJ stood up in court and said I did it, they all would have told him to sit down and shut up because you're going free.

That is the mentality we are dealing with.

ROTFL

Justice Dale

United States

#188673 Apr 15, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Left out"? Dufus Dale is really in a dream world. If I had mentioned the deal involved "eminent domain' it would mean the owner received due process? Is that a joke?
The town counsel, a family friend, who engineered the land grab, said to the son of the man who had his land stolen, "You can't fight City Hall."
Moron, I didn't leave anything out.
<quoted text>
Without due process under eminent domain, that would be called theft. This brings us back to my argument, I have legal ownership of my property, just a fact you can't argue against.

Bristol, CT

#188674 Apr 15, 2014
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>"If"!!! If a frog had longer legs, he wouldn't bump his ass with every hop.
If I did have extremely valuable land, those that threatened me would disappear.
Dufus Dale is in a dream world. The man I'm referring to could crush Dufus like an ant with no more than a phone call.
wojar wrote:
If play justice Dale had extremely valuable land that was desired by the wealthiest and most powerful man in the region he would understand that there is no due process when the politicians declare eminent domain and grab it for the man who owns them.
Linktv org

New Brunswick, NJ

#188675 Apr 15, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Updated? Who said that? You and the looney left says he had nothing.
Not one Iraqi General, Not one Iraqi Scientist, Not one Iraqi government official, Not one Iraqi PERIOD, ever said Saddam had WMDs.

NOT ONE.

==========

Dr. Germ and Mrs. Anthrax Set Free
http://tinyurl.com/7nzsn Dec 27, 2005

Why is it not bigger news that those infamous Iraqi female scientists once routinely referred to in the media as “Dr. Germ” and “Mrs. Anthrax” have been quietly released from imprisonment in Iraq without any charges being brought by their U.S. captors? Don’t the newspapers and TV networks that all but pre-convicted them of crimes against humanity owe them—and us—the courtesy of an explanation for the sudden presumption of their innocence?

After all, it was to stop these mad leaders of Saddam Hussein’s allegedly booming weapons-of-mass-destruction programs that the United States invaded Iraq in March 2003. We were told at the time by the White House that the U.N. inspectors scouring the country were being blocked by lying officials and scientists, themselves complicit in breaking U.N. sanctions, and so we wouldn’t get the truth until we could interrogate them as prisoners. http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/12282005_...

----------

Colonel Sam Gardiner Air Force retired is a lecturer at the Air War College, Naval War College, teaching psyops psychological warfare against foreign enemies of United States. Colonel Gardiner was a frequent military analyst for PBS news hour, the BBC, and NPR during Iraq war II. www.tinyurl.com/86pgd

The Colonel became horrified when he was seeing and hearing the news about Iraq. The Bush administration had turned psychological warfare operations against our own American citizenry.

No longer were just foreign enemies being targeted for coercion and deception. Now the target was the United States public.
http://www.usnews.com/usnews/politics/whisper...
Justice Dale

United States

#188676 Apr 15, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you do, Doofus. As long as you've changed your definition to account for the fact that it can be taken from you quite easily and legally, which of course is contrary to your original assertion.
LMAO!!! You finally got it! I do own property, that was my assertion.
Better luck next time wojar, you lost!!
Linktv org

New Brunswick, NJ

#188677 Apr 15, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being an apologist for criminals like Bush and Cheney.
==========
Déjà vu: Right-wing media absurdly claim "Bush was right" about Iraq's WMDs / October 25, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/o4jzvgc
Right-wing media figures have seized on a Wired article about the classified Iraq war documents recently released by WikiLeaks.com to desperately claim "Bush was right" that Saddam Hussein had a stockpile of weapons of mass destruction (WMDs). In fact, the Wired article reported the documents did not "reveal evidence of some massive WMD program by the Saddam Hussein regime," but rather remnants of the stockpiles largely destroyed during the Gulf War.
http://mediamatters.org/research/2010/10/25/d ...
<quoted text>
She posts only from George Soros approved sources. We are lucky that this article is only four years old as most of her stuff is BO (Before Obama)!
Number One: Soros is a corporate hack centrist Democrat and not a liberal/progressive.

Number Two: Most of the Generals, Admirals, Colonels, Majors, NSA, CIA, FBI, who came out publicly against the whole lying Bush administration are Republicans and not Democrats.

==========

These top military Generals , Admirals, CIA, FBI, NSA, agents are not an insignificant number against all Neo-Con Bush Republicans!

Only Liars Like Fox News, Limbaugh, Bush and Cheney Despise Truth Tellers:

General Gordon R. Sullivan, USA (Ret.) Admiral Frank “Skip” Bowman, USN (Ret.)

Lieutenant General Lawrence P. Farrell Jr., USAF (Ret.) Vice Admiral Paul G. Gaffney II, USN (Ret.) General Paul J. Kern, USA (Ret.) Admiral T. Joseph Lopez, USN (Ret.)

Admiral Donald L.“Don” Pilling, USN (Ret.) Admiral Joseph W. Prueher, USN (Ret.)

Vice Admiral Richard H. Truly, USN (Ret.) General Charles F.“Chuck” Wald, USAF (Ret.) General Anthony C.“Tony” Zinni, USMC

(Ret ) General John Batiste General William E. Odom Lt. General GREGORY NEWBOLD General Eric Shinseki General Paul Eaton GENERAL JOSEPH P. HOAR

Lieutenant General Ricardo Sanchez Lt. Gen. Douglas Lute General Brent Scowcroft

General Barry McCaffrey Admiral Tommy Fargo General Wesley K. Clark

Maj. Gen. Charles Swannack Maj. Gen. John Riggs Lt. Gen. Paul Van Riper

Colonel Sam Gardiner Colonel Ann Wright Colonel David Hackworth

Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski Colonel Lawrence B. Wilkerson Marine Major Scott Ritter

Paul R Pillar CIA Larry C. Johnson CIA Tyler Drumheller CIA Michael Scheuer CIA

Ray McGovern CIA Russell Tice NSA, Sibel Edmonds FBI, Valerie Plame CIA.

General Batiste: "Protect America, Not George Bush"

Major General John R.S. Batiste at the DPC Hearing
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"Real" - VoteVets.org TV Ad Responding to Rush Limbaugh

Major General John Batiste (ret) Talks to Keith Olbermann
Justice Dale

United States

#188678 Apr 15, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dufus Dale is in a dream world. The man I'm referring to could crush Dufus like an ant with no more than a phone call.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! I don't weary about that man, I have made you cry like a little school girl!!!
I still own my property!!!
Linktv org

New Brunswick, NJ

#188679 Apr 15, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up and smell the coffee Linktv
Stop being an apologist for the wealthy Leftwing cause.
You do know that the Clintons never owned a home until after they left the White House? And when the entered the White House their net worth was only a $100,00 but within a year after leaving the White House they were multi-millionairs!
That Dirty Hairy Read was just a poor bureaucrat who spent all his life in politics and now every member of his family are multi-millionairs too!
2016 cannot come faster for me when Hillary Rodham Clinton makes history by being the first Woman President of the United States!

I will not vote for her but just to see your posts would be worth the price of admission.

ROTFL

LOL.
Linktv org

New Brunswick, NJ

#188680 Apr 15, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Obama has been the president for over five years now, so why hasn't HE released it?
Oh, do you know how long it takes to put a fuse in an artillery round and load and fire it? Our IBM's can fired within minutes of receiving the launch codes!
Listen up Rambo,

You better keep your head down in your bivouac to protect you from the fallout.

I think your helmet is on two tight.

LOL ROTFL
wojar

Bristol, CT

#188681 Apr 15, 2014
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I don't weary about that man, I have made you cry like a little school girl!!!
I still own my property!!!
Dufus changes his tune. A moment ago he could make the rich and powerful "disappear".
Linktv org

New Brunswick, NJ

#188682 Apr 15, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Obama has been the president for over five years now, so why hasn't HE released it?
Oh, do you know how long it takes to put a fuse in an artillery round and load and fire it? Our IBM's can fired within minutes of receiving the launch codes!

Diplomat's Suppressed Document Lays Bare the Lies behind Iraq War
December 15, 2006 http://tinyurl.com/ye8w94
The Government's case for going to war in Iraq has been torn apart by the publication of previously suppressed evidence that Tony Blair lied over Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction.
A devastating attack on Mr. Blair's justification for military action by Carne Ross, Britain's key negotiator at the UN, has been kept under wraps until now because he was threatened with being charged with breaching the Official Secrets Act.

In the testimony revealed today Mr. Ross, 40, who helped negotiate several UN security resolutions on Iraq, makes it clear that Mr. Blair must have known Saddam Hussein possessed no weapons of mass destruction. He said that during his posting to the UN, "at no time did HMG [Her Majesty's Government] assess that Iraq's WMD (or any other capability) posed a threat to the UK or its interests."

Mr. Ross revealed it was a commonly held view among British officials dealing with Iraq that any threat by Saddam Hussein had been "effectively contained".
He also reveals that British officials warned US diplomats that bringing down the Iraqi dictator would lead to the chaos the world has since witnessed. "I remember on several occasions the UK team stating this view in terms during our discussions with the US (who agreed)," he said.

It shows Mr. Ross told the inquiry, chaired by Lord Butler, "there was no intelligence evidence of significant holdings of CW [chemical warfare], BW [biological warfare] or nuclear material" held by the Iraqi dictator before the invasion. "There was, moreover, no intelligence or assessment during my time in the job that Iraq had any intention to launch an attack against its neighbors or the UK or the US," he added.

Mr. Ross's evidence directly challenges the assertions by the Prime Minster that the war was legally justified because Saddam possessed WMDs which could be "activated" within 45 minutes and posed a threat to British interests. These claims were also made in two dossiers, subsequently discredited, in spite of the advice by Mr. Ross.

Mr. Ross said in late 2002 that he "discussed this at some length with David Kelly", the weapons expert who a year later committed suicide when he was named as the source of a BBC report saying Downing Street had "sexed up" the WMD claims in a dossier. The Butler inquiry cleared Mr. Blair and Downing Street of "sexing up" the dossier, but the publication of the Carne Ross evidence will cast fresh doubts on its findings.

Mr Ross, 40, was a highly rated diplomat but he resigned because of his misgivings about the legality of the war. He still fears the threat of action under the Official Secrets Act.
http://www.commondreams.org/headlines06/1215-...

-------
Linktv org

New Brunswick, NJ

#188683 Apr 15, 2014
The Forgotten “Most Important Leak,” and the Myths it Exposes
June 13, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/mt5y98e

National Security Agency Director Keith Alexander Wednesday claimed the reason the NSA does its work is to ensure the security of the American public.“I think what we’re doing to protect American citizens here is the right thing.”

In early 2003, as the U.S. was attempting to get a UN Security Council resolution getting authorization for the impending Iraq war, Katharine Gun leaked an NSA memo (that was under 300 words) which was published by the British newspaper The Observer.
Daniel Ellsberg, who himself leaked the Pentagon Papers, has called Katharine Gun’s leak “the most important and courageous leak I have ever seen.… No one else — including myself — has ever done what Gun did: tell secret truths at personal risk, before an imminent war, in time, possibly, to avert it.”

The Observer noted in its March 1, 2003 expose “Revealed: U.S. Dirty Tricks to Win Vote on Iraq War” that “The United States is conducting a secret ‘dirty tricks’ campaign against UN Security Council delegations in New York as part of its battle to win votes in favor of war against Iraq.
http://www.accuracy.org/release/the-forgotten...

----------

The Secret Downing Street Memo
23 July 2002 /
http://downingstreetmemo.com/docs/memotext.pd...

----------

The Spy Who Tried to Stop a War
25 September 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/kqw6nzb
Katharine Gun worked at the British intelligence agency when she discovered an NSA memo that she used in an attempt to stop the invasion of Iraq.
Of course, Katharine Gun was free to have a conscience, as long as it didn't interfere with her work at a British intelligence agency. To the authorities, practically speaking, a conscience was apt to be less tangible than a pixel on a computer screen. But suddenly - one routine morning, while she was scrolling through email at her desk - conscience struck. It changed Katharine Gun's life, and it changed history.
Despite the nationality of this young Englishwoman, her story is profoundly American - all the more so because it has remained largely hidden from the public in the United States. When Katharine Gun chose, at great personal risk, to reveal an illicit spying operation at the United Nations in which the US government was the senior partner, she brought out of the transatlantic shadows a special relationship that could not stand the light of day.
http://www.truth-out.org/archive/item/80279:t...

---------

EXCLUSIVE: International War Whistleblowers Tell Why They Exposed Their Governments / http://tinyurl.com/5hkw6z / September 9, 2004
In a Democracy Now! U.S. exclusive, two former intelligence officials from Britain and Denmark discuss why they blew the whistle on their governments in relation to the war in Iraq. Katharine Gun is a former British employee who leaked details of a secret U.S. spy operation on UN Security Council members in the run-up to the Iraq invasion. Major Frank Grevil is a former military intelligence officer from Denmark who was fired for leaking classified reports that showed no weapons of mass destruction would be found in Iraq. He currently faces charges for breaching the country’s official information law
http://www.democracynow.org/2004/9/9/exclusiv...
Justice Dale

United States

#188684 Apr 15, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Dufus changes his tune. A moment ago he could make the rich and powerful "disappear".
LMAO!!! Still crying, I see!!!! LOSER!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min jack 1,745,095
News 'It's just really strange': Who is beheading th... 28 min test 6
Trump is A 4 hr CrunchyBacon 581
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr CrunchyBacon 105,470
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Julia 12,219
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr Julia 1,063
ms 13 8 hr test 8

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages