BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 241667 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#188303 Apr 10, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy,how about this quickuie? If link doesn't work, just google "Barack Obama's articles from the Harvard Law Review". I know, I know,if link doesn't work, you won't bother googling and will instead respond my link doesn't work. Sad.
www.buzzfeed.com/.../obama-1990-article-in-th... ;
Jun 11, 2012 - In this unsigned, and little read Harvard Law Review article , a young Barack Obama considered the obscure question of whether fetuses...
You link does not work and second, an unsigned article.....

Sure, lol

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#188304 Apr 10, 2014
How about this, Adam? No bad link here, he he.
==========

Exclusive: Obama's lost law review article

By BEN SMITH & JEFFREY RESSNER | 8/22/08 5:08 AM EDT
Barack ObamaAn unsigned 1990 article unearthed by Politico offers a glimpse at Obama's views on abortion policy and the law during his student days.
As president of the Harvard Law Review and a law professor in Chicago, Senator Barack Obama refined his legal thinking, but left a scant paper trail. His name doesn't appear on any legal scholarship.

But an unsigned — and previously unattributed — 1990 article unearthed by Politico offers a glimpse at Obama's views on abortion policy and the law during his student days, and provides a rare addition to his body of work.

The six-page summary, tucked into the third volume of the year's Harvard Law Review, considers the charged, if peripheral, question of whether fetuses should be able to file lawsuits against their mothers. Obama's answer, like most courts': No. He wrote approvingly of an Illinois Supreme Court ruling that the unborn cannot sue their mothers for negligence, and he suggested that allowing fetuses to sue would violate the mother's rights and could, perversely, cause her to take more risks with her pregnancy.

The subject matter took Obama to the treacherous political landscape of reproductive rights, and - unlike many student authors - he dived eagerly into the policy implications of the court decision. His article acknowledged a public interest in the health of the fetus, but also seemed to demonstrate his continuing commitment to abortion rights, and suggested that the government may have more important concerns than "ensuring that any particular fetus is born."

The temperate legal language doesn't display the rhetorical heights that run through his memoir, published a few years later, but provides insight into his support for abortion rights and expanded social services.

And he concluded the article with a flourish: "Expanded access to prenatal education and heath care facilities will far more likely serve the very real state interest in preventing increasing numbers of children from being born in to lives of pain and despair."

Law students elected to the prestigious Harvard Law Review spend two years working there. In their first year, most write the brief, anonymous "case comments" like Obama's, which bears the unwieldy heading: TORT LAW - PRENATAL INJURIES - SUPREME COURT OF ILLINOIS REFUSES TO RECOGNIZE CAUSE OF ACTION BROUGHT BY FETUS AGAINST ITS MOTHER FOR UNINTENTIONAL INFLICTION OF PRENATAL INJURIES.

Obama's tenure at the Review has been chronicled at length in the Politico, the New York Times, and elsewhere.

But Obama has never mentioned his law review piece, a demurral that's part of his campaign's broader pattern of rarely volunteering information or documents about the candidate, even when relatively innocuous. When Politico reporters working on a story about Obama's law review presidency earlier this year asked if he had written for the review, a spokesman responded accurately - but narrowly - that "as the president of the Law Review, Obama didn't write articles, he edited and reviewed them."

The case comment was published a month before he became president.

The notion that Obama hadn't written at all for the Review prompted skepticism.

"They probably don't want [to] have you [reporters] going back" to examine the Review, University of Southern California law professor (and Michael Dukakis campaign manager) Susan Estrich said at the time.

The Obama campaign swiftly confirmed Obama's authorship of the fetal rights article Thursday after a source told Politico he'd written it. The campaign also provided a statement on Harvard Law Review letterhead confirming that the unsigned piece was Obama's - the only record of the anonymous authors is kept in the office of the Review president - and that records showed it was the only piece he'd written for the Review.

Pages

Ottawa

#188305 Apr 10, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
You link does not work and second, an unsigned article.....
Sure, lol
There it is, as I predicted, the oaf won't google the title, and then concludes, after reading an excerpt, the first lines that give a glimpse of the article, that it is unsigned. Sigh. The law article is unsigned, loser, not the revalation about the author. It is attributed to Obama by Harvard and If you'll bother googling, you 'll see the reasons why he didn't , for political reasons, acknowledge it. He did a few days before his 2008 campaign.

See my previous post, that is the one I referred to. Are hate, jealousy, envy your only drives in life?
Learn to Read

United States

#188306 Apr 10, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>Upset at a strawman argument?

Not me, I'm just amused at the idiots who think it's anything but an election ploy to try to divert attention from Obamacare
So like Frank you deny that pay inequality exists ....

But then you are the same idiot who claimed that CJ Roberts took a tax law that always was a tax law and rewrote it so that it was a tax law.

Ottawa

#188307 Apr 10, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Upset at a strawman argument?
Not me, I'm just amused at the idiots who think it's anything but an election ploy to try to divert attention from Obamacare
I wasn't aware Obama was running in 2016. Did they amend the constitution?

Adam 36

Location hidden

#188308 Apr 10, 2014
How about this, Adam?
The Obama campaign swiftly confirmed Obama's authorship of the fetal rights article Thursday after a source told Politico he'd written it. The campaign also provided a statement on Harvard Law Review letterhead confirming that the unsigned piece was Obama's - the only record of the anonymous authors is kept in the office of the Review president - and that records showed it was the only piece he'd written for the Review.
Pages
Congrats Obama wrote 1 piece.

Now where are his college records?

Adam 36

Location hidden

#188309 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>
I wasn't aware Obama was running in 2016. Did they amend the constitution?
I guess you just landed on this planet and haven't heard the Democratic Senate is in jeopardy.

Stick around.

Adam 36

Location hidden

#188310 Apr 10, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So like Frank you deny that pay inequality exists ....
But then you are the same idiot who claimed that CJ Roberts took a tax law that always was a tax law and rewrote it so that it was a tax law.
I know it does in the White House.

Men still make a lot more than women in Obama’s White House

http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/16/analysis-me...
Learn to Read

United States

#188311 Apr 10, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>I know it does in the White House.

Men still make a lot more than women in ObamaÂ’s White House

Fascinating. But since this is against the law we know this is just a pathetic attempt by you to divert attention from your ignorance

Adam 36

Location hidden

#188312 Apr 10, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascinating. But since this is against the law we know this is just a pathetic attempt by you to divert attention from your ignorance
How does Obama get away with it if it's against the law?

Let me check with Eric Holder..
Learn to Read

United States

#188313 Apr 10, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>How does Obama get away with it if it's against the law?

Let me check with Eric Holder..
Please let us know what he says

Ottawa

#188314 Apr 10, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats Obama wrote 1 piece.
Now where are his college records?
Fool.

Adam 36 wrote:

"Could you post 1 of the Community Organizer's articles from the Harvard Law Review?"

You asked for 1 piece, no?

College records? A man does not become president of the Harvard Law Review (will you deny he WAS president of the review now?) without a high school degree.

BTW, why should he divulge his college records and his marks? Are you nuts? Since when any person, applying for ANY job, should reveal his college scores? Isn't it enough and well known that he attended and graduated? What were FDR's, Truman's, Eisenhower's, Nixon's, JFK's,Bush father and son's, Clinton's, Carter's, etc college grades? Who knows? No one's ever asked. Why you asking him?

Ottawa

#188315 Apr 10, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you just landed on this planet and haven't heard the Democratic Senate is in jeopardy.
Stick around.
I know. You just expressed yourself so badly I thought I'd stick it to you. And if YOU predict a Senate democrat defeat, I reckon democrats can now relax.

Ottawa

#188316 Apr 10, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it does in the White House.
Men still make a lot more than women in Obama’s White House
You're right. The president does make more than the cleaning lady.

There is so much you are so dumb about, it's hopeless. Reassure me and tell me you've been stricken from the voting rolls.

Adam 36

Location hidden

#188317 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Fool.
Adam 36 wrote:
"Could you post 1 of the Community Organizer's articles from the Harvard Law Review?"
You asked for 1 piece, no?
College records? A man does not become president of the Harvard Law Review (will you deny he WAS president of the review now?) without a high school degree.
BTW, why should he divulge his college records and his marks? Are you nuts? Since when any person, applying for ANY job, should reveal his college scores? Isn't it enough and well known that he attended and graduated? What were FDR's, Truman's, Eisenhower's, Nixon's, JFK's,Bush father and son's, Clinton's, Carter's, etc college grades? Who knows? No one's ever asked. Why you asking him?
You have something to hide?

Adam 36

Location hidden

#188318 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>
I know. You just expressed yourself so badly I thought I'd stick it to you. And if YOU predict a Senate democrat defeat, I reckon democrats can now relax.
Ok you get a Mulligan for just arriving on this planet

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#188319 Apr 10, 2014
And you Libtards trust this guy. Ever since he got caught up in the Enron scandal, I have paid no attention to him.

[CNBC's][Jim]Cramer: Has the decline stopped in its tracks?
Lee Brodie [email protected]
21 Hours Ago
If you were negative on the market, Wednesday's price action probably blew you out of the water
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101570132... |finance|headline|headline|sto ry&par=yahoo&doc=10157 0132|Cramer:%20Has%20the%20dec line%20s

Location hidden

#188320 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>
You're right. The president does make more than the cleaning lady.
There is so much you are so dumb about, it's hopeless. Reassure me and tell me you've been stricken from the voting rolls.
Hummmm, playing down Obama's agenda, hey? You see, all Obama is trying to do is get everyone's attention away from ObamaCare so he is using any issue to divert your attention and it looks like. It is sort of like trowing a tennis ball for Little Wojo, he forgets about everything else!!!

Location hidden

#188321 Apr 10, 2014
Frank wrote:
I don't know what is worse the fact that Obama can't open his mouth without telling lies or the fact that millions of people believe his lies.
It all depends on what the definition if "is" is!
If you are wearing a condom, it is not sex as there is no skin to skin contact!
If she does not swallow, it is not oral sex!
If she agreed to a good-night kiss, what happens after that is not rape!
Churchlady

Delavan, WI

#188322 Apr 10, 2014
Jeffery Wright wrote:
BO's fraud against the American People.
He brings formidable resources to bear on the task of concealing his records of qualification for the office he holds.
He has no reason to conceal these facts, yet he does.
There are Americans who are working to find out, and you can help.
Click here to read about the court cases that aim to get the truth once and for all, and BO's efforts to see that it does not happen:
http://www.usjf.net/modules.php...
Donations are also helpful, in any amount:
https://secure.conservativedonations.com/usjf...
It is sad that it must come to this, from someone who declared "Transparency" to be so noble.
When words and actions conflict, believe the actions.
Just like in the new "Anchorman 2" movie where Ron Burgundy decides to report the news Americans "want to hear" and the ratings go through the roof. The sad truth is that Obama could never be construed a "natural-born" citizen of any country and he really was born a Brit in Kenya before later being adopted in Indonesia. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is still a forgery and BHO is using another of numerous stolen and false Social Security numbers. Obama is a bisexual Moslem and needs to be dealt with as a treasonous enemy of the United States. However as The Antichrist he will continue to get away with murder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Bob53 1,549,378
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 10,854
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 2 hr LuvHardCock 209
America should let all immigrants in, why not? 2 hr actorvet 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr Concerned_American 2,548
Presidential Library 3 hr Kay 1
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 4 hr WOWsomeStory 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance