BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219334 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Frank

Spokane, WA

#188227 Apr 8, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And George Washington's executive orders made him a dictator?
George Washington issued a total of eight general orders during a time when our country was still developing and organizing it's government. George Washington's first general order was a communique requesting accountability and job descriptions of federal employees,a reasonable request by one of our founding fathers. He wasn't 'going around' Congress.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#188228 Apr 8, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
Ob doesn't seem to recall the topic as he meanders along like a Rougetard without a compass (which is no different that a Rougetard with a compass.)
The simple fact is a republic can have a democratic form of government.(Not a "pure" democracy but, nevertheless, a democratic form of government.)
<quoted text>
Well, we are a Monarchy and still we have what I'd call a pure democracy - of course not taking into account the corruption, lying, cheating but hell, aren't all regimes the same that way?

Ottawa

#188229 Apr 8, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit lying. You know I NEVER said that. I repeat, I said that Ted Cruz has never declared himself to be a Canadian Citizen and you have never shown where he has. Now shut the f-up!!!
<quoted text>
Yes, you were LYING ..... and still are. You seem to have a reading comprehension problem. AGAIN, either show me where Ted Cruz ever claimed his Canadian Citizenship, or shut the f-up!!!
So he was born in Canada, that does not mean he has ever CLAIMED to be a Canadian citizen!!!
I was born in the State of Maine and at four mouths old my father took our family to Fort Hood, Texas. I am 63 years old and all total I have spent less than six months in the state I was born. I have never voted there and never paid any state income or property taxes.
I was not born in Florida by I claim it as my state of residence and I have voted here for the past twenty years, I have my vehicles registered here and I drive with a Florida drivers license.
Oh, this birther only recognizes he was born in Canada but he is 100% American as he was raised, educated, etc. right here in THIS country!!!
Oh, I would like to see the Dream Act passed as anyone who came here prior to their 16th B-day was probably brought here by their parents and it was his parents who broke the law and not him.
again with the school yard "shut the f-up". Loser.

You wrote : "AGAIN, either show me where Ted Cruz ever claimed his Canadian Citizenship, or shut the f-up!!!"

Show you what? He was born on Canadian soil, There is nothing to claim, his citizenship is automatic. I and others here have posed Cruz's declaration that he has taken steps to renounce his Canadian citizenship. In this case, YOU are the liar, not him,not me.

Oh, and latests news is although he said in December 2013 that he had instructed his lawyer to start the process of renouncing his citizenship, nothing has moved though I am told the entire process takes about 2 months. Hmmm - now that he knows he has as much chance of being a presidential candidate as you become emperor of the world, maybe he wants to keep his options open, like, keep his Canadian citizenship and take advantage of the free health care.

He doesn't have a Canadian passport, he never paid Canadian taxes, says loser Rogue. You actually wrote that, you know. Want to take it back?
Geeez

Kelseyville, CA

#188230 Apr 8, 2014
Wow, YEARS later and Wohore, Learn to pea, and the Canadian hockey puck for brains, are all still at it, now that is funny! You have been waistline years posting trying to disprove that Obambam's BC is not a fake! So have you been able to get that commemorative plaque erected on Obambam's alleged birthplace yet? Lol! Enjoy that "Affordable" care act in your old age boys!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#188232 Apr 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo, what exactly is wrong with our health care system. Anyone can go to any hospital with a life threatening condition, lost of eye sight or limb and whether you can prove you can pay or not, they must treat you.
Pregnancy is a NORMAL condition if you engage in sexual activity. If you want to abort your baby, YOU need to pay for the abortion, not ME!!!!
What the hell are you talking about?

No one is asking you to pay for someone else's abortion. As far as I am aware, abortions aren't exactly covered by insurance. It is a cash up front business... so how are you paying for anything at all?

They will stop the bleeding, stabilize you and write you some script for glorified tylenol. Then you are on your own. Unless someone can get there before you are released with some form of proof of insurance. If you are fortunate enough not to need any kind of real treatment (above the level any EMT could do for his own family)...

My wife has been working in hospitals for years and years, I understand the difference. She is a radiologist... guess how many people get an MRI or a CAT scan without insurance? I don't care if you were in a car accident that ended in a haz-mat fire.

How about an organ transplant? Think they do those on an IOU?

Then you will receive the bill... and if you thought you were hurting before...

I could explain it more thoroughly, but that... in a nutshell, is what is wrong with our system Rouge.

Or do you feel it is ok for a guy who gets randomly smashed in an auto accident... to receive sub-par treatment, and if he was lucky enough to escape paralysis... he will at least be financially crippled for the rest of his life... all because a random asshole ran a light.

His fault... right?

Do you have any idea what it costs to stay in the hospital for a week?

Makes the Fountain Blue Hilton seem like a drive up motel.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#188233 Apr 9, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
My grandfather owned a significant amount of land,(~20% of a city block) in a city nin CT in the early 1960s. An industrialist decided he wanted the land. He hatched a plan with the city for "redevelopment" wherein Main Street was redeveloped, and the parallel road, that ran North-South but one block east of Main Street, was completely taken by the industrialist to expand his factory. My grandfatehr received for his large parcel of PRIME DOWNTOWN land, with warehouse, two multifamily buildings, and six-car garage, got $14K. That's what they called "fair market value" giving him the price of his land as if it were way out in the sticks. The city counsel, a family friend, engineered the deal. My Uncle Ed said to the lawyer, "You sold us down the River." The lawyer, also named Ed, shrugged and said, "you can't fight City Hall." BTW, the daughter-in-law of the industrialist was later a cabinet member under Dubya.
And Dufus Dale thinks he owns his land. What a farce.
Disgraceful.

The people I wrote about with the school district's football field... got between 40-60 cents on the dollar.

Some went to court to get more and ended up just losing court fees out of the original sum.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#188234 Apr 9, 2014
Oh, by the way... it isn't like you are on "your" land until the case is over.

The govt has the land when it files.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#188235 Apr 9, 2014
Sorry J... my "american" bleeding through...

fontainebleau hilton

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#188236 Apr 9, 2014
I met Rodney Dangerfield at the Fontainebleau.

He sat beside me at the bar just as sweaty and nervous looking as ever.

I looked over.. not wanting to be that guy.. but he was awesome.

I said..."Wow, Rodney Dangerfield... "

Before I could finish he jerked his head around and said "Where!?!... I am fucking that guys wife."

I nearly lost my drink.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#188237 Apr 9, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "AGAIN, either show me where Ted Cruz ever claimed his Canadian Citizenship, or shut the f-up!!!"
Show you what? He was born on Canadian soil, There is nothing to claim, his citizenship is automatic. I and others here have posed Cruz's declaration that he has taken steps to renounce his Canadian citizenship. In this case, YOU are the liar, not him,not me.
Oh, and latests news is although he said in December 2013 that he had instructed his lawyer to start the process of renouncing his citizenship, nothing has moved though I am told the entire process takes about 2 months. Hmmm - now that he knows he has as much chance of being a presidential candidate as you become emperor of the world, maybe he wants to keep his options open, like, keep his Canadian citizenship and take advantage of the free health care.
He doesn't have a Canadian passport, he never paid Canadian taxes, says loser Rogue. You actually wrote that, you know. Want to take it back?
Birther's are immune to empiricle proof.

Has he admitted it? That is where the truth can be found.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#188238 Apr 9, 2014
Rogue,
Hospital do not have to treat anyone. Half those doctors are quacks anyway.
And administration is an inside joke.
Do you know who trains doctors? HInt; It is not medical school.

United States

#188239 Apr 9, 2014
Dfrgt

Ottawa

#188240 Apr 9, 2014
Geeez wrote:
Wow, YEARS later and Wohore, Learn to pea, and the Canadian hockey puck for brains, are all still at it, now that is funny! You have been waistline years posting trying to disprove that Obambam's BC is not a fake! So have you been able to get that commemorative plaque erected on Obambam's alleged birthplace yet? Lol! Enjoy that "Affordable" care act in your old age boys!
Kelseyville is back, but with a new moniker. And just as stupid as ever. What was that old moniker again? So memorable, I forgot it. Once a 222-time loser...
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

#188241 Apr 9, 2014
Pres. Obama was talking to Pope France when he said, "Hairy Reed said I should be declared a saint because of ObamaCare."
To which the the Pope replied, "That is because it it ever works, it will be a miracle!"

Ottawa

#188242 Apr 9, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
Sorry J... my "american" bleeding through...
fontainebleau hilton
C'mon
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

#188243 Apr 9, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Birther's are immune to empiricle proof.
Has he admitted it? That is where the truth can be found.
No, you Libtards still do not get the question. It is not a matter that he was born in Canada or that Canadians consider him a Canadian, it is "Has Ted Cruz ever declared himself to be a Canadian CITIZEN" and you Libtards have continued to claim he has but FAILED to show proof.
Now, how many Kenyans have claimed Pre. Obama to be a Kenyan when he is, at best, only half-Kenyan?!?
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

#188244 Apr 9, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Rogue,
Hospital do not have to treat anyone. Half those doctors are quacks anyway.
And administration is an inside joke.
Do you know who trains doctors? HInt; It is not medical school.
Oh yes they do and they get sued all the time for refusing treatment. If you are a pregnant woman and you are in labor they do not have to treat you as being in labor is NORMAL and if there is no threat to 1) Loss of Life, 2) Loss of Eye Sight, or 3) Loss of Limb they do not have to treat you.
But if you have 1, 2 or 3, they MUST treat you regardless if you can pay.
Oh, one of my Army MOSs was 100BD (I think it is 150BD today) and I attended the AMED course at Fort Sam Houston, Texas which is the Army's Field Medical School center.
Oh you Libtards of little REAL education.
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

#188245 Apr 9, 2014
Oh, I still have my International Red Cross ID card as if I was captured in combat I would not be a POW but a Detainee IAW the Geneva Accords and they are suppose to return me to my side as soon as possible.
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

#188246 Apr 9, 2014
Oh, during WWII, if the NAZIs captures a Russian who had a Rec Star on his sleeve, he was EXECUTED as he was seen be NON-military political officer and was not covered by the Geneva Accords..

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#188247 Apr 9, 2014
Jacques,
When you go to the hospital, there is one thing you might want to remember. That is that the support staff is generally underpaid and overworked. They are tired and exhausted, though they may not always show it.
So, with keeping this in mind, with or without insurance when you are sick, the medical staff is not always happy to see people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min FYVM 1,403,356
the larry meber political forum (Jun '11) 33 min Ferrerman 80
River North. A horrible TERRIBLE, Extremely ba... 1 hr Chiraq 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 60,657
Chicago has the Worst Women 2 hr Chiraq 33
News Swim ban lifted at some Chicago-area beaches 2 hr Chiraq 1
last post wins! (Dec '10) 8 hr They cannot kill ... 2,268

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages