BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242611 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#188206 Apr 8, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Duffus Dale must have slept through first year property class, and all of law school for that matter.
Clearly you have no idea what you're yammering about, but at least you provide comic relief.
You'll recall that LRS appointed Dale as Justice, only to relieve him a short time later. So bad was Dale that he didn't even come up to LRS's smelly crotch.
Teahad

Wichita, KS

#188208 Apr 8, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What a totally incompetent response. Indeed I know that personal property, such as gold, is private property. People thought they owned it, until they were forced to surrender it for pieces of paper.
And a renter is in private possession of the item rented. When a landlord rents property, the renter gains private possession of the property.
According to floridabar.org :
"A tenant is entitled to the right of private, peaceful possession of the dwelling."
http://tinyurl.com/23gp5qs
Sorry Dufus, you cannot prove a point with a string of false disjointed statements.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! See you just proved my point of the debate, I am the owner of my property, not the government.
Your response about gold is of no relevance, just like the remainder of your post.
You lost!!
Teahad

Wichita, KS

#188209 Apr 8, 2014
Ellen1 wrote:
LMAO!!! A Dual Citizen is just that, they are a type of citizen just like a Naturalized Citizen and a Natural Born Citizen. Under Art. 2, sect. 1, para 5 of the US Constitution the requirement is for a Natural Born Citizen, not a Naturalized citizen or a Dual citizen both have questionable loyalties.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#188211 Apr 8, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Know, knot at all. But you are worried that even if one wins, YOUR boy loses!
My boy? Well I guess being habitually wrong is just part of being a Birfoon
Teahad

Wichita, KS

#188212 Apr 8, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll recall that LRS appointed Dale as Justice, only to relieve him a short time later. So bad was Dale that he didn't even come up to LRS's smelly crotch.
No, that was wojar.
Smelly crotch!!! Are you having uncontrollable lust again???

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#188213 Apr 8, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes us more alike then you care to admit to yourself Woj because I could care less what you think as well, as I think you are a bigger idiot then you think I am. For such a self appointed smart guy that is really nothing more then ridiculously arrogant and narcissistic fool, maybe some thoughts from the founders on their interpretations will clarify it for you. I respect and admire their intellect Woj. I could never respect yours because your an ass, not an intellect.
Benjamin Franklin: When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.
Alexander Hamilton, Federalist Papers: We are a Republican Government, Real liberty is never found in despotism or in the extremes of democracy…it has been observed that a pure democracy if it were practicable would be the most perfect government. Experience has proved that no position is more false than this. The ancient democracies in which the people themselves deliberated never possessed one good feature of government. Their very character was tyranny; their figure deformity.
John Adams: Democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.
Thomas Jefferson: A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%.
James Madison: Democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention; have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have in general been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their death.
John Quincy Adams: The experience of all former ages had shown that of all human governments, democracy was the most unstable, fluctuating and short-lived.
Thomas Jefferson: The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Benjamin Franklin (maybe): Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
James Madison: Democracy was the right of the people to choose their own tyrant.
John Adams: That the desires of the majority of the people are often for injustice and inhumanity against the minority, is demonstrated by every page of the history of the world.
Thomas Jefferson: All, too, will bear in mind this sacred principle, that through the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will, to be rightful, must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal laws must protect, and to violate would be oppression.
John Witherspoon: Pure democracy cannot subsist long nor be carried far into the departments of state – it is very subject to caprice and the madness of popular rage.
Huh?

Ob doesn't seem to recall the topic as he meanders along like a Rougetard without a compass (which is no different that a Rougetard with a compass.)

The simple fact is a republic can have a democratic form of government.(Not a "pure" democracy but, nevertheless, a democratic form of government.)
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Obskeptic: definition of a republic?
I don't give a F about Mr. Obskeptic's make believe definitions.
A republic can have a democratic form of government insofar the people's representatives chosen by them are their elected agents chosen under a free electoral system.

Bristol, CT

#188214 Apr 8, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard of Feds threatening people with eminent domain to take their property as a tactic used to lean on people they need.
Then again... law enforcement lies to people all the time. Really the only way they can get cooperation from anyone anymore. I live in a place police can't come without a warrant or being summoned. And the rare occasion they are spotted... people aren't exactly cooperative, let alone welcoming.
My grandfather owned a significant amount of land,(~20% of a city block) in a city nin CT in the early 1960s. An industrialist decided he wanted the land. He hatched a plan with the city for "redevelopment" wherein Main Street was redeveloped, and the parallel road, that ran North-South but one block east of Main Street, was completely taken by the industrialist to expand his factory. My grandfatehr received for his large parcel of PRIME DOWNTOWN land, with warehouse, two multifamily buildings, and six-car garage, got $14K. That's what they called "fair market value" giving him the price of his land as if it were way out in the sticks. The city counsel, a family friend, engineered the deal. My Uncle Ed said to the lawyer, "You sold us down the River." The lawyer, also named Ed, shrugged and said, "you can't fight City Hall." BTW, the daughter-in-law of the industrialist was later a cabinet member under Dubya.

And Dufus Dale thinks he owns his land. What a farce.

Bristol, CT

#188215 Apr 8, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo, if you are, as you claim, a constitutionalists, you should hate Obama even more than Bush just based on the 38 amendments he dictated to the ACA (ObamaCrae).
And George Washington's executive orders made him a dictator?

Bristol, CT

#188216 Apr 8, 2014
Teahad wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! See you just proved my point of the debate, I am the owner of my property, not the government.
Your response about gold is of no relevance, just like the remainder of your post.
You lost!!
"The debate"? Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Dufus Dale tries to prove a point with two blatantly false and utterly incompetent statements, and then runs a victory lap.

Priceless!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What a totally incompetent response. Indeed I know that personal property, such as gold, is private property. People thought they owned it, until they were forced to surrender it for pieces of paper.
And a renter is in private possession of the item rented. When a landlord rents property, the renter gains private possession of the property.
"A tenant is entitled to the right of private, peaceful possession of the dwelling."
Sorry Dufus, you cannot prove a point with a string of false disjointed statements.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#188217 Apr 8, 2014
A New Democratic Poll Is Warning Of Midterm Disaster For Democrats
Business Insider
By Brett LoGiurato 9 hours ago
AP

A new poll conducted by a Democratic pollster is warning of potential impending disaster for Democrats in this year's midterm elections because of a familiar problem — diminished turnout among voters on whom they are reliant.

The Washington Post's Greg Sargent got an early look at the poll, which was conducted by Democratic pollster Stan Greenberg of Democracy Corps for Women’s Voices Women Vote. The poll found that voters in the so-called "Rising American Electorate" — unmarried women, minorities, and younger voters — are much less likely to vote this year than in 2012.

The disparity is key. In the "Rising American Electorate" (RAE), 64 percent of those who voted in 2012 said they are "almost certain" to vote again this year. Among voters in the "non-RAE," that number jumps to 79 percent.

Location hidden

#188218 Apr 8, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo, if you are, as you claim, a constitutionalists, you should hate Obama even more than Bush just based on the 38 amendments he dictated to the ACA (ObamaCare).
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, not all Executive Orders are created equally. Any EO that changes law,,,,,,, is unlawful!!!

Bristol, CT

#188219 Apr 8, 2014
Teahad wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! See you just proved my point of the debate, I am the owner of my property, not the government.
You lost!!
Hee hee hee, Dufus Dale claims that "private possession means you do not rent it, you own it".

That proves Dufus Dale is an idiot.

possession 4. Law. actual holding or occupancy, either with or without rights of ownership.
Websters Encyclopedic Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language

Hee hee hee! What an incompetent boob!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#188220 Apr 8, 2014
Teahad wrote:
You lost!!
The government can take everything you own and give you a tiny fraction of what it's worth, whenever they please. If you think that's ownership, you're deluded.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#188221 Apr 8, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit lying. You know I NEVER said that. I repeat, I said that Ted Cruz has never declared himself to be a Canadian Citizen and you have never shown where he has. Now shut the f-up!!!
<quoted text>
You just wrote : "Quit lying. You know I NEVER said that." Oh no? 1. Ted Cruz went on TV and said he was a Canadian citizen. Also, post number 188116,your added to your insignificance by writing :
"Has he ever had a Canadian passport? Paid taxes or voted in Canada? If he has not paid Canadian taxes, is there a Canadian arrest warrant out for him? Case closed!!!
And as usual, you can not prove your point except for the fact he was born a U.S. NBC in Canada just like my Aunt Shirley who was born in St. John, NB while her father, my g-father, was stationed there as a U.S. Immigration Officer and he mother, my g-mother, was also a U.S. NBC!!!!""
Now, you tell ME to shut the f-off? What a loser. You keep trying to weasel out of this one, and the more you try, the deeper you dig yourself in. Everyone , even stupid biirthers admit Cruz is Canadian. You were wrong, are wrong. Now grovel, fess up.
Yes, you were LYING ..... and still are. You seem to have a reading comprehension problem. AGAIN, either show me where Ted Cruz ever claimed his Canadian Citizenship, or shut the f-up!!!
So he was born in Canada, that does not mean he has ever CLAIMED to be a Canadian citizen!!!
I was born in the State of Maine and at four mouths old my father took our family to Fort Hood, Texas. I am 63 years old and all total I have spent less than six months in the state I was born. I have never voted there and never paid any state income or property taxes.
I was not born in Florida by I claim it as my state of residence and I have voted here for the past twenty years, I have my vehicles registered here and I drive with a Florida drivers license.
Oh, this birther only recognizes he was born in Canada but he is 100% American as he was raised, educated, etc. right here in THIS country!!!
Oh, I would like to see the Dream Act passed as anyone who came here prior to their 16th B-day was probably brought here by their parents and it was his parents who broke the law and not him.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#188222 Apr 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Physical beauty is that important to you? Really? FYI, Michelle Obama was hailed for her beauty by "Le Figaro" of Paris, of right-wing and influential magazine.
And I disagree. Laura Bush was the prettiest. Rosalyn Carter number 2. Betty Ford, in spite of being older, was stunning. Jackie was very pretty, yes. But , hey, who cares?
Women should look like women. Michelle Obama looks exactly like Coach Robinson,if she were standing on the other end of the court you wouldn't be able to tell if she was the coach or a resident of The White House.
Obskeptic

United States

#188223 Apr 8, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
Ob doesn't seem to recall the topic as he meanders along like a Rougetard without a compass (which is no different that a Rougetard with a compass.)
The simple fact is a republic can have a democratic form of government.(Not a "pure" democracy but, nevertheless, a democratic form of government.)
<quoted text>
Pathetic!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#188224 Apr 8, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Women should look like women. Michelle Obama looks exactly like Coach Robinson,if she were standing on the other end of the court you wouldn't be able to tell if she was the coach or a resident of The White House.
Another pond scum launching baseless attacks on family members. Lower than low Stupider than stupid.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#188225 Apr 8, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack Obama is nothing like George Washington and shouldn't even be mentioned in the same paragraph as George Washington who was hailed as "father of his country" You like to brag that Obama got 51% of the vote,George Washington was a unanimous choice.
Obskeptic

United States

#188226 Apr 8, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A New Democratic Poll Is Warning Of Midterm Disaster For Democrats
Business Insider
By Brett LoGiurato 9 hours ago
AP
A new poll conducted by a Democratic pollster is warning of potential impending disaster for Democrats in this year's midterm elections because of a familiar problem — diminished turnout among voters on whom they are reliant.
The Washington Post's Greg Sargent got an early look at the poll, which was conducted by Democratic pollster Stan Greenberg of Democracy Corps for Women’s Voices Women Vote. The poll found that voters in the so-called "Rising American Electorate" — unmarried women, minorities, and younger voters — are much less likely to vote this year than in 2012.
The disparity is key. In the "Rising American Electorate" (RAE), 64 percent of those who voted in 2012 said they are "almost certain" to vote again this year. Among voters in the "non-RAE," that number jumps to 79 percent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kyFyAqLtHq8XX
I got to tell you Rogue, the midterms should be an unmitigated disaster for the democrats because they deserve it, but I honestly don't believe it will make a bit of difference. The republican leadership is a joke. If they were actually an opposition party with a clear platform, a cohesive message, and the nut sack to follow through on it then maybe it would make a difference, but they lack all of the above. The democrats run circles around them, have total control of the messaging, and play them for a bunch of idiots which most of them are. In my daily life I am an optimist, but when it comes to the countries politics, I can give you 18 trillion reasons to be a pessimist. Until the menu has more then just two versions of a burger on it the country will continue it's orchestrated decline with idiots like Wojar celebrating it.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#188227 Apr 8, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
George Washington issued a total of eight general orders during a time when our country was still developing and organizing it's government. George Washington's first general order was a communique requesting accountability and job descriptions of federal employees,a reasonable request by one of our founding fathers. He wasn't 'going around' Congress.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,601,236
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Agents of Corruption 63,971
He Fights. 44 min Liberal Liz 6
News Some in Cicero take issue with flying of Mexica... (Oct '08) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1,580
Insane Popes 34th Hoyne Park (Nov '12) 1 hr Long Street 23
dead in a freezer in a freaking hotel man. i sw... 1 hr She deserved it 25
Coffee with Jesus. 1 hr Pissed postert 6

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages