BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242623 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#188094 Apr 7, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no. You mean there is a smidgen of doubt, meaning Rogue could be Canadian because he never renounced his Canadian citizenship? If so, let's make Rogue an exception and annul his Canadian citizenship without his even applying for it. No problem. Our gain, your loss.
Have you ever renounced your American citizenship? After all, you were born in North America, weren't you?
Oh, I once heard a Mexican claim he was an American because he was born in North America. They do not call us Americans "United Statesians", do they?!?

Location hidden

#188095 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh horny, do you know what a DS-1350 is? If knot, Google it!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad Rougie doesn't have a clue what a DS-1350 isn't.
Hey Wotard, do you like my picture of Little Wojo?

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#188096 Apr 7, 2014
Many people have dual citizenships.

Why Ted Cruz has to cancel his is simply dirty politics.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#188097 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Let me interpret this for us non-Libtards. This Colonel is a Conservative so THEY must find some reason to force him out of the military. As Obama's purge of the military continues so if we get involved in another military conflict we will have only limp-wristed Libtards in command. God save our military!!!
AF Vice Commander Relieved Over Emails to Woman
San Antonio Express-News | Apr 07, 2014 | by Sig Christenson
The action was taken because of a "loss of confidence in his ability to lead" the wing, but the statement did not explain how the emails were unprofessional. The Air Force did not elaborate after the San Antonio Express-News sent a list of questions asking about the nature of the messages, citing "privacy rights and concerns."
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2014/04/07...
Ahhh, Rogue, here you came out a few months ago about all those top NORAD brass who were fired by Obama. Damn Obama, he hates the military. Then, it comes out, a few weeks later, that these Generals and Colonels were presiding over doped, drugged and drunk nuclear missile operators. How cute, not a word from you when the reason for their dismissal was announced. And, all of them got full pensions with benefits. Do you think that's okay?

Now, not a word from you over the secret service agents who, again, after the Columbia incidents, "misbehaved" in Paris and sent packing. What idiots. They ARE KEEPING THEIR EMPLOYMENT, imagine that! Of course, and again, Obama is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. You'll surely blame him for having such idiots on his security team, and then blame him for not firing them and , had he fired them, blame him nonetheless. Yes, Rogue, you win.

Ottawa

#188098 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. When you repeat your lies and refuse to show proof, what should I say?
2. Show us where Ted Cruz has ever claimed to be a Canadian citizen? If you can't, shut the f-up!!!<quoted text>
Again, you can not show proof that he ever claimed citizenship in Canada and as a sad little troll you can never show proof as it does not exist. Now, shut the f-up unless you can show proof that he claimed Canadian citizenship.
Yep, you are the type of troll who will claim that I am anti-gay because I am PRO-traditional marriage.
You also believe that Pro-Choice means you are NOT PRO-Abortion. It is more than semantics!!!
Again with the "shut the f-up" . No reply, be profane and vulgar is Rogue's motto. Why do you insist on being such a fool by writing "Again, you can not show proof that he ever claimed citizenship in Canada " God almighty, Canadian citizenship is AUTOMATIC for anyone born in Canada. You don't claim it. AUTOMATIC. Do you read me? AUTOMATIC, same as in the USofA. He HAS to go through the procedures to renounce his Cdn citizenship, same as you if you wanted to renounce your US citizenship although I suspect it would be granted IMMEDIATELY upon receipt.

Ottawa

#188099 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever renounced your American citizenship? After all, you were born in North America, weren't you?
Oh, I once heard a Mexican claim he was an American because he was born in North America. They do not call us Americans "United Statesians", do they?!?
How...simply puerile.

Location hidden

#188102 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>

2. Show us where Ted Cruz has ever claimed to be a Canadian citizen? If you can't, shut the f-up!!!
Grand Blather wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Moron at it again. Asking for proof of the widely known and self-evident.
Wee Tootsie, if it was soooooooo widely known and self-evident, you should have no problem finding a link to prove it. Try again Grand Blather.

Location hidden

#188103 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
How...simply puerile.
How...simply infantile!

Location hidden

#188104 Apr 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Ahhh, Rogue, here you came out a few months ago about all those top NORAD brass who were fired by Obama. Damn Obama, he hates the military. Then, it comes out, a few weeks later, that these Generals and Colonels were presiding over doped, drugged and drunk nuclear missile operators. How cute, not a word from you when the reason for their dismissal was announced. And, all of them got full pensions with benefits. Do you think that's okay?
Now, not a word from you over the secret service agents who, again, after the Columbia incidents, "misbehaved" in Paris and sent packing. What idiots. They ARE KEEPING THEIR EMPLOYMENT, imagine that! Of course, and again, Obama is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. You'll surely blame him for having such idiots on his security team, and then blame him for not firing them and , had he fired them, blame him nonetheless. Yes, Rogue, you win.
Ah, did I mention any of those incidents?
And you are right about the SS agents, I did not comment as I AGREED that they were way out of line.
In my first several years I was in the Army alcohol caused several problems with my performance and I could have been put on the carpet and I am real luck I never hurt anyone. Eight years ago I broke up with a girl friend who at gotten a DUI ticket and it was her third in three years. When you are 20-something and get a DUI ticket is is a wake up call and you have a chance to change course. I never did get a DUI/DWI but between the age of about 21 and about 25 I slowly changed course.
And if you are 48 years old, like my old girl friend, and you got THREE DUIs in three years, you have a BIG problem, she would not admit it so I moved on!!!
Oh, I have never used illegal drugs and never abused legal drugs. Only twice have I had to take codeine cough syrup and I was reluctant to do so and I stopped just as fast as I could.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#188106 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you are very disrespectful of people you disagree with. It's obvious.
Oh, can you prove Ted Cruz is a Canadian? And John McCain was a sailor and not a soldier but you probably don't know the difference, do you Tootsie?
<quoted text>
But "God" is his name. Sure Jews may call him by another name, Muslims by another, Hispanic Christians even another but we all worship the God of Abraham!!! A rose by any other name, is still a rose.
How shallow minded you are!
Your god is Yahwey. Same as the jews and the muslims.

Yahwey was the war god, under El who in the bible is referred to as "the most high". There was another one represented by pillars... forget her name.

It was Rand Paul's people ... "the Campaign for Liberty" who questioned Ted's citizenship.

Ted says he will renounce any Canadian citizenship if he has to.

He was born in Calgary.

There... I am done proving Ted is Canadian.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#188107 Apr 7, 2014
In August of 2013 Ted said he would renounce Canadian citizenship by the end of the year.

Process takes less than a month.

10 months later... Ted is still a dual citizen.

What does that tell you?

It tells me Ted isn't being considered heir apparent any longer.
Learn to Read

United States

#188108 Apr 7, 2014
<quoted text>Oh no. You mean there is a smidgen of doubt, meaning Rogue could be Canadian because he never renounced his Canadian citizenship? If so, let's make Rogue an exception and annul his Canadian citizenship without his even applying for it. No problem. Our gain, your loss.
Sorry - we can't change the rules to accommodate Rouge. You may be stuck with him
Learn to Read

United States

#188109 Apr 7, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
Many people have dual citizenships.

Why Ted Cruz has to cancel his is simply dirty politics.
Dirty? Or just Ted afraid of a Gaggle of Birfoons ....

Ottawa

#188110 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Show us where Ted Cruz has ever claimed to be a Canadian citizen? If you can't, shut the f-up!!!<quoted text>
Again, you can not show proof that he ever claimed citizenship in Canada and as a sad little troll you can never show proof as it does not exist. Now, shut the f-up unless you can show proof that he claimed Canadian citizenship.
Yep, you are the type of troll who will claim that I am anti-gay because I am PRO-traditional marriage.
You also believe that Pro-Choice means you are NOT PRO-Abortion. It is more than semantics!!!
<quoted text>
Again with the "shut the f-up" . No reply, be profane and vulgar is Rogue's motto. Why do you insist on being such a fool by writing "Again, you can not show proof that he ever claimed citizenship in Canada " God almighty, Canadian citizenship is AUTOMATIC for anyone born in Canada. You don't claim it. AUTOMATIC. Do you read me? AUTOMATIC, same as in the USofA. He HAS to go through the procedures to renounce his Cdn citizenship, same as you if you wanted to renounce your US citizenship although I suspect it would be granted IMMEDIATELY upon receipt.
Er, Rogue, no comment on the above, PROVING that Cruz is Canadian? You're born in the U.S., you're a U.S. citizen. You're born in France, you're a French citizen. And, you're born in Canada, you're a Canadian citizen.

As to Obama, YOU and various birther nutballs claim Obama was born in Kenya. No proof, nothing, and mocked and laughed at in 210 courtrooms. Yet, you want him to prove he was NOT born there. What?????

What about I accuse a neighbour, and his wife is present, of being an adulterer? He rightly denies it. So I say "Prove it". What ? The burden of proof's on HIM? Get it now? Is my parable clear enough? No? I give up

Never mind. What about Cruz? Was he born in Canada? Yes. Is he, therefore, and until he renounces his citzenship, a Canadian citizen?

Ottawa

#188111 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, did I mention any of those incidents?
And you are right about the SS agents, I did not comment as I AGREED that they were way out of line.
In my first several years I was in the Army alcohol caused several problems with my performance and I could have been put on the carpet and I am real luck I never hurt anyone. Eight years ago I broke up with a girl friend who at gotten a DUI ticket and it was her third in three years. When you are 20-something and get a DUI ticket is is a wake up call and you have a chance to change course. I never did get a DUI/DWI but between the age of about 21 and about 25 I slowly changed course.
And if you are 48 years old, like my old girl friend, and you got THREE DUIs in three years, you have a BIG problem, she would not admit it so I moved on!!!
Oh, I have never used illegal drugs and never abused legal drugs. Only twice have I had to take codeine cough syrup and I was reluctant to do so and I stopped just as fast as I could.
You jumped the gun as usual, and commented BEFORE it was revealed who they were and the reason for their firing. Your version, before you concluded they were victims, was that they resigned because of their disgust for their commander in chief. Now you come out with "And you are right about the SS agents, I did not comment as I AGREED that they were way out of line." How about a little humble pie and while you're at it, admittance that Cruz is Canadian and gay.

Location hidden

#188113 Apr 7, 2014
Why can't the Associated Press just come out and say this is between some Arab-Africans and some BLACK-Africans? The Arabs and the Nubians have been fighting for over two thousand years now.
In this case it makes it sound like the Nubians are the victims and that is probably true by why do Liberals, an AP is a Liberal rag, can not say there is a racial component here?!?
The truth will set you free.

Family feud resumes in southern Egypt, killing 2
Associated Press By HAGGAG SALAMA April 6, 2014

ASWAN, Egypt (AP) Clashes between an Arab clan and a Nubian family resumed Sunday in Egypt's south, killing two people and wounding four, health officials said, leaving the tourist city of Aswan on the edge despite a high-profile government effort to end the bloodshed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ramses_II_c...

Location hidden

#188114 Apr 7, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
Reminder: The official score is Constitution 220:Birthers 0.
http://tesibria.typepad.com/whats_your_eviden...
You missed one VERY important point and that there are SIX cases still pending and all it will take one case to expose Obama for the fraud he is.
After all, that is why you and I are here, isn't it!!! You are afraid the truth about Obama will eventually come out as if you really believed there was absolutely no chance, you would not be here!!!

Location hidden

#188115 Apr 7, 2014
<quoted text>
You jumped the gun as usual, and commented BEFORE it was revealed who they were and the reason for their firing. Your version, before you concluded they were victims, was that they resigned because of their disgust for their commander in chief. Now you come out with "And you are right about the SS agents, I did not comment as I AGREED that they were way out of line." How about a little humble pie and while you're at it, admittance that Cruz is Canadian and gay.
He maybe have been born in Canada but you still have not shown that he has claimed his Canadian citizenship, have you?
My sister was NEVER naturalized and did not have to be because she is an NBC. Could she have claimed German citizenship? Probably but she has not!!! And you still have not shown where Ted Cruz has claim citizenship in Canada either!!!
Are far as Cruz being gay, does not bother you if he is?

Location hidden

#188116 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Er, Rogue, no comment on the above, PROVING that Cruz is Canadian? You're born in the U.S., you're a U.S. citizen. You're born in France, you're a French citizen. And, you're born in Canada, you're a Canadian citizen.
As to Obama, YOU and various birther nutballs claim Obama was born in Kenya. No proof, nothing, and mocked and laughed at in 210 courtrooms. Yet, you want him to prove he was NOT born there. What?????
What about I accuse a neighbour, and his wife is present, of being an adulterer? He rightly denies it. So I say "Prove it". What ? The burden of proof's on HIM? Get it now? Is my parable clear enough? No? I give up
Never mind. What about Cruz? Was he born in Canada? Yes. Is he, therefore, and until he renounces his citzenship, a Canadian citizen?
Has he ever had a Canadian passport? Paid taxes or voted in Canada? If he has not paid Canadian taxes, is there a Canadian arrest warrant out for him? Case closed!!!
And as usual, you can not prove your point except for the fact he was born a U.S. NBC in Canada just like my Aunt Shirley who was born in St. John, NB while her father, my g-father, was stationed there as a U.S. Immigration Officer and he mother, my g-mother, was also a U.S. NBC!!!!

Location hidden

#188117 Apr 7, 2014
Hummm, you Libtards are strangely silent about this. Over 70% of all American military killed in Afghanistan have been killed why Obama Boy was in the White House. Did he not say he would end this war a long time ago? He killed UBL so we should claimed "Mission Accomplished" and have gotten out two years ago.

In Pakistan, giant poster of a child looks up at drone operators
The goal is to put a human face on what drone operators are said to call 'bug splats'
Dylan Stableford, Yahoo News
By Dylan Stableford, Yahoo News 2 hours ago Yahoo News

As many as 900 civilians may have been killed and 600 seriously injured, including children, in more than 330 strikes since 2004, according to an Amnesty International report on the U.S. drone program in Pakistan released last fall. On the ground, that's created a culture of fear.
http://news.yahoo.com/girl-pakistan-drone-ins...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min positronium 1,603,079
Blacks can't live without the police 1 hr Frankie 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 105,269
Whatever became of Vida? 3 hr She in AREA 10
Coffee with Jesus. 3 hr Ooftus Goofus 10
Anne Coulter's X Boyfriend. 4 hr Brilliant Guy 3
Black-Lives-Matter, saves goods, shoes etc. fro... 4 hr Such Good Boyz 5

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance