BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
166,181 - 166,200 of 174,671 Comments Last updated 19 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I wish it was not that way. But the fact of the matter is that air travel is a very dirty mode of transportation.
They had better clean up their act
Diesel aircraft engines? They can use the same jet fuel and get three times as many miles per passenger mile.
My big truck got 3.3 ton miles per gallon compared to only 0.05 ton miles per gallon that a pickup truck gets. Oh, a diesel bus gets about 4.4 passenger mpg compared to the average 4-seat car which gets only 0.1 seat miles per gallon.
But if you drive an empty bus across the George Washington Bridge into NYC the toll is just $1 but a big rig with 23 tons of freight has to pay $30. Big Trucks are the HCV champs of the highway freight vehicles while buses are the HOV champs of moving people by highway but only trucks are punished while empty buses are rewarded!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Oh, you can replace one 18-wheeler with 23 one-ton pickup trucks. And you will need 23 times as many drivers, 15 times as much highway space, seven times as much fuel and they will be the cause of 50 times as many accidents!!!
Carol

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

He's anti-American. Who cares about his birth?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Carol wrote:
He's anti-American. Who cares about his birth?
You're an idiot. Who cares about your blather?
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It is phunny how Libtards like Thinka only read loony-left stuff and think it is the truth. How sad she will be after the elections this Fall.
You can understand Tinka? I try to read her posts and I thinka that Tinka is at least an order of fries short of a happy meal. Not sure if it's a public school education or that maybe she's an import, but stupid is being kind to her. She prays for Hillary to be the next president and that democrats are the best choice? How many lies must one be told before a no confidence vote?
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me!
Republicans are gangsters and Democrats are racketeers loyal to Wall Street and themselves.
You and I are not represented in Congress.
However I do agree with you about cutting only the increase.
How is this for disgusting, dishonest, and despicable: Bush and Cheney gave tax cuts mostly to the wealthiest in a time of two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and after September 11, 2001.
Bush and Cheney did not pay for their wars.
That too me is Shameful, Disgraceful, and Morally Wrong!
They cut taxes for everyone that paid taxes Link, with the largest percentage cut going to the lowest quintile of taxpayers. The dollar amount netted in tax relief was bigger for the highest bracket, but the highest bracket by far pays the most in taxes. 47% of those that pay into the treasury through withholding taxes on income net out paying nothing in federal taxes at all, while the top 10% pay over 75% of what the treasury hauls in. Is war a shameful act of human behavior? Yes it is and will always be, but if your not prepared to defend yourself at all times then you are setting yourself up to be challenged and provoked. Spending a trillion dollars a year more then you take in is immoral regardless of the reason, and Barry the golfer/liar is just as disgusting and disgraceful as any republican you can point to in our history. Who was it that escalated Afghanistan?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Bull Honking Shit, Rogue.
AVGAS still has lead in it.
If it comes out of a tailpipe or a smokestack, it is pollution dear lad.
loose

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me!
Republicans are gangsters and Democrats are racketeers loyal to Wall Street and themselves.
You and I are not represented in Congress.
However I do agree with you about cutting only the increase.
How is this for disgusting, dishonest, and despicable: Bush and Cheney gave tax cuts mostly to the wealthiest in a time of two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and after September 11, 2001.
Bush and Cheney did not pay for their wars.
That too me is Shameful, Disgraceful, and Morally Wrong!
Did FDR pat for HIS war??? Is Obama paying for HIS wars? As soon as he entered the WH he promised that in one year we would be out of Iraq and Afghanistan. Sense we aren't Obama OWNS them!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
EXCLUSIVE–The Three Trillion Dollar War: Nobel Laureate Joseph Stiglitz and Harvard Economist Linda Bilmes on the True Cost of the US Invasion and Occupation of Iraq / February 29, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/2on4jv
One week after President Bush rejected charges the war in Iraq has hurt the US economy, a new book puts a conservative estimate of the war’s cost at $3 trillion so far. In their first national broadcast interview upon their book’s publication, Nobel laureate and former chief World Bank economist, Joseph Stiglitz, and co-author Linda Bilmes of Harvard University say the Bush administration has repeatedly low-balled the cost of the war—and even kept a second set of records hidden from the American public
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/2/29/exclusi...
Why do you NEVER post any like that is within the past five years? Why do you only show loony-tooney-lefty links like Democracy Now?!?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
When I look into the sky I see everyday jet cotrails which stretch and linger from horizon to horizon, North to South, East to West, North by Northwest, South by Southwest, East by Southeast, West by Southwest and every other direction you can name by name.
It looks like they're playing a game of cheesy tic-tac-toe up there all day long, every day, naght and day.
loose
You mean like the ones we made during WWII?
https://www.google.com/search...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheney , you're right, did not pay for their wars. He was, I believe , still a huge shareholder in Halliburton, which got the most lucrative mutli-billion , not multi-million, no, MULTI-BILLION dollar contracts in Afghanistan and Iraq, not to mention that sweetheart 1.2 billion post-Katrina no-bid deal. I hear, not sure, that none of that $1.2 billion has been accounted for. See Vanity Fair for interesting but scary articles on Halliburton /Cheney in Afghanistan and Iraq and how GWB's A.G. made sure they could not be prosecuted. How's that for disgusting and dishonest, Obskeptic?
Why is Obama not going after Cheney and Halliburton? Why? Boys will be boys, and they do stick together. And anyhow, Halliburton is bigger than the gov't, so why bother?
While Dick Cheney was VeeP all of his investments were in a blind tryst so what proof do you have he had any investment in Halliburton?
Also, what VOTE or approval of anything does any VeeP have?
And why has Obama done no-bid contracts with Halliburton? You do know that Bill Clinton also did not bid contracts with Halliburton so just when did Halliburton go bad?
And you do know all contracts are post reviewed and subject to readjustments? But only if the president is an evil Republican!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

KBR to Get $568 Million Army Order as Federal Agency Alleges Kickbacks
By Tony Capaccio May 6, 2010

Bloomberg - KBR Inc. was selected for a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through 2011 for military support services in Iraq, the Army said.

The Army’s decision was announced yesterday only hours after the Justice Department said it will pursue a lawsuit accusing the Houston-based company of taking kickbacks from two subcontractors on Iraq-related work. The Army also awarded the work to KBR over objections from members of Congress, who have pushed the Pentagon to seek bids for further logistics contracts.

Read full story

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-05-05/kbr-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Naw, Deep Throat Jacqueau is never wrong!!!!

No-Bid Contracts Mark Obama Administration
Thursday, 14 Nov 2013 01:13 PM

By Jennifer G. Hickey

From the Obamacare website to Michelle Obama's "Let's Move" anti-obesity logo, the administration is increasingly doling out no-bid contracts, prompting allegations of favoritism and questions about shoddy work.

Federal agencies awarded $115.2 billion in no-bid contracts in fiscal 2012, an 8.9 percent increase from $105.8 billion in 2009, even as total contract spending decreased by 5 percent during the period.

The jump followed President Barack Obama's 2009 statement that no-bid contracts were "wasteful" and "inefficient" and that his administration would "dramatically reform the way we do business on contracts across the entire government."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/US/Obama-administratio...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Who cares about your blather?
And you are an enlighten idiot?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
You can understand Tinka? I try to read her posts and I thinka that Tinka is at least an order of fries short of a happy meal. Not sure if it's a public school education or that maybe she's an import, but stupid is being kind to her. She prays for Hillary to be the next president and that democrats are the best choice? How many lies must one be told before a no confidence vote?
I thinka you are right. I wonder if that happy meal is a veggie burger?
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
They cut taxes for everyone that paid taxes Link, with the largest percentage cut going to the lowest quintile of taxpayers. The dollar amount netted in tax relief was bigger for the highest bracket, but the highest bracket by far pays the most in taxes. 47% of those that pay into the treasury through withholding taxes on income net out paying nothing in federal taxes at all, while the top 10% pay over 75% of what the treasury hauls in. Is war a shameful act of human behavior? Yes it is and will always be, but if your not prepared to defend yourself at all times then you are setting yourself up to be challenged and provoked. Spending a trillion dollars a year more then you take in is immoral regardless of the reason, and Barry the golfer/liar is just as disgusting and disgraceful as any republican you can point to in our history. Who was it that escalated Afghanistan?
But Obama has made ten million more Americans NON-taxpayers. Isn't that a good thing? A he gives them free Obama Phones too!
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

loose cannon wrote:
Bull Honking Shit, Rogue.
AVGAS still has lead in it.
If it comes out of a tailpipe or a smokestack, it is pollution dear lad.
loose
Sooo, on a scale of zero to one hundred, just how polluting is 100LL AvGas? You do know that there is lead in most lipstick worn by women, don't you? Or do you only kiss unlead lips too?

Which 20 Lipsticks Contain the Most Lead?
And lead isn't the only toxin lurking in your lippy—a new study finds cadmium, aluminum, and other heavy metals, too.
—By Maggie Severn | Mon May. 6, 2013 3:00 AM PDT

The FDA has conducted two follow-up studies, one in 2009 and one in 2012. Both studies found much more lead, up to 7.19 parts per million, in the lipstick samples tested. Here are the top 20 lead-containing lipsticks from the FDA's 2012 review of 400 lipstick shades:

chart of lipgloss
Food and Drug Administration/Mother Jones
http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2013/0...
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

The Fort Hood shooter is a Russian-Mexican? Oh my my!

CBS Identifies Alleged Fort Hood Shooter as Ivan Lopez
by Andrew Kirell | 7:56 pm, April 2nd, 2014
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cbs-identifies-the...
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

And CBS is saying he is a member of the TEA Party too!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>And you are an enlighten idiot?
Since you have declared yourself as her surrogate, perhaps you can explain what is "anti-American" about someone taking a policy position with which you disagree?

Gee. That's right. That free and open debate IS the very basis upon which our country was founded. So if you are opposed to it then that would make YOU ....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min shinningelectr0n 1,080,446
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 58 min Uzi 67,977
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,799
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr LMS 97,540
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr andet1987 465
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE