BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
166,161 - 166,180 of 177,224 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

loose cannon wrote:
The airlines were neglligent too in the happenings of 9/11.
It is not like they had never been hijacked prior to that date.
I agree, When golfer Payne Stewart's plane went off course immediately NORAD went up to investigate.

Where was NORAD on September 11, 2001?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

You people are doomed until you divorce yourselves from your love affair with air travel.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
The airlines were neglligent too in the happenings of 9/11.
It is not like they had never been hijacked prior to that date.
You're right, but it's not just the airlines. There HAD to be something suspicious going on at airports' security screening. 18, EIGHTEEN terrorists are able to pass security with "cutters"? C'mon. Alll 18, at 2 different airports?, I recall being drawn over by security personnel at JFK in late 90s because I had a Swiss army knife in my pocket.18 cutters, yet all of them pass. Something to think about.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
You people are doomed until you divorce yourselves from your love affair with air travel.
Quit it already. The only way to travel medium to long distance is by air. You know it, I know it, we all know it. How'd you get to French Polynesia anyhow? You swam?

And it's a fact, not a myth, that air travel is faster, with less death per capita than automobile travel, and I don't know, but probably safer than by bus.
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were able to understand how the base line budgeting process works in Washington you would know that what our politicians refer to as a "cut" is simply a reduction in the scheduled and automatic increase in the spending levels of every department. So to clarify for you, this is how they can call an actual increase in spending and budgets a cut without cutting anything more then the INCREASE. Trying to shift the blame away from those who were actually responsible for the safety of those employees in Libya is disgusting, dishonest and despicable.
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me!

Republicans are gangsters and Democrats are racketeers loyal to Wall Street and themselves.

You and I are not represented in Congress.

However I do agree with you about cutting only the increase.

How is this for disgusting, dishonest, and despicable: Bush and Cheney gave tax cuts mostly to the wealthiest in a time of two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and after September 11, 2001.

Bush and Cheney did not pay for their wars.

That too me is Shameful, Disgraceful, and Morally Wrong!
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were able to understand how the base line budgeting process works in Washington you would know that what our politicians refer to as a "cut" is simply a reduction in the scheduled and automatic increase in the spending levels of every department. So to clarify for you, this is how they can call an actual increase in spending and budgets a cut without cutting anything more then the INCREASE. Trying to shift the blame away from those who were actually responsible for the safety of those employees in Libya is disgusting, dishonest and despicable.
EXCLUSIVE–The Three Trillion Dollar War: Nobel Laureate Joseph Stiglitz and Harvard Economist Linda Bilmes on the True Cost of the US Invasion and Occupation of Iraq / February 29, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/2on4jv
One week after President Bush rejected charges the war in Iraq has hurt the US economy, a new book puts a conservative estimate of the war’s cost at $3 trillion so far. In their first national broadcast interview upon their book’s publication, Nobel laureate and former chief World Bank economist, Joseph Stiglitz, and co-author Linda Bilmes of Harvard University say the Bush administration has repeatedly low-balled the cost of the war—and even kept a second set of records hidden from the American public
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/2/29/exclusi...

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Jacques,
When I look into the sky I see everyday jet cotrails which stretch and linger from horizon to horizon, North to South, East to West, North by Northwest, South by Southwest, East by Southeast, West by Southwest and every other direction you can name by name.
It looks like they're playing a game of cheesy tic-tac-toe up there all day long, every day, naght and day.
loose
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
When I look into the sky I see everyday jet cotrails which stretch and linger from horizon to horizon, North to South, East to West, North by Northwest, South by Southwest, East by Southeast, West by Southwest and every other direction you can name by name.
It looks like they're playing a game of cheesy tic-tac-toe up there all day long, every day, naght and day.
loose
You need too move back here in the States because that NEVER EVER happens here.

ROTFL

LOL

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are gangsters and Democrats are racketeers loyal to Wall Street and themselves.
How is this for disgusting, dishonest, and despicable: Bush and Cheney gave tax cuts mostly to the wealthiest in a time of two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and after September 11, 2001.
Cheney , you're right, did not pay for their wars. He was, I believe , still a huge shareholder in Halliburton, which got the most lucrative mutli-billion , not multi-million, no, MULTI-BILLION dollar contracts in Afghanistan and Iraq, not to mention that sweetheart 1.2 billion post-Katrina no-bid deal. I hear, not sure, that none of that $1.2 billion has been accounted for. See Vanity Fair for interesting but scary articles on Halliburton /Cheney in Afghanistan and Iraq and how GWB's A.G. made sure they could not be prosecuted. How's that for disgusting and dishonest, Obskeptic?

Why is Obama not going after Cheney and Halliburton? Why? Boys will be boys, and they do stick together. And anyhow, Halliburton is bigger than the gov't, so why bother?

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Jacques,
I wish it was not that way. But the fact of the matter is that air travel is a very dirty mode of transportation.
They had better clean up their act

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I wish it was not that way. But the fact of the matter is that air travel is a very dirty mode of transportation.
Cars, trains, ships, trucks, are absolutely necessary. We HAVE to use them. That does not mean they should be polluting.

Same for food, We HAVE to eat. That does not mean the food providers should poison us, either accidentally (lack of precautions) with E.Coli, salmonella or intentionally with sugar, fructose, genetically-modified dairy products and grains, dyes and colours, well,. the list is just too long.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Another magnificent and Oh-so perspicacious GOP, birther and tea party "facts". This weekend strip takes place in a radio studio, and we see , from the first to the sixth frame, Austin manning the phones, and he has a caller :

1. Austin : "You've reached MyFacts, supporting YOUR reality since 2003. This is Austin, how may I help you?.

2. Caller : "Yes, I'm calling from the GOP. We need to prove that raising the minimum wage would hurt the economy".

3. Austin : "We could do that for you , sir,. Does it matter to you how thinly the data is sliced?"

4. Caller : "Actually, we've already been busted for that. We used studies funded by the restaurant industry".

5. Austin : "Okay, so need to steer clear of any false assumptions or myths - Hmm, let's see. How about a fairy tale? I'm showing (looking at computer screen) a nice fairy tale".

6. Caller : "That might work. Are all the nobles good?"
==========
Nominations are in for Garry Trudeau, genius of the last 30 years.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Sorry, forgot to mention it's a DOONESBURY comic strip. I'm sure all "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) recognized it, but birthers, tea partyers? hmm reaching for their guns. They don't understand Doonesbury, too cerebral, too true, they hate him.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
And what has Obama paid for? He has averaged over $1Trillion over budget every year he was in office. I you should even happened to read our Constitution one of the first thing is says is to proved for the "Common Defense"!!!!
....."provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty ".....
Oh, please note it also says "general Welfare" and not "individual welfare"!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Sorry, forgot to mention it's a DOONESBURY comic strip. I'm sure all "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) recognized it, but birthers, tea partyers? hmm reaching for their guns. They don't understand Doonesbury, too cerebral, too true, they hate him.
Well I guess if you are stoned most of the time he would make cents!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

<quoted text>
Cars, trains, ships, trucks, are absolutely necessary. We HAVE to use them. That does not mean they should be polluting.
Same for food, We HAVE to eat. That does not mean the food providers should poison us, either accidentally (lack of precautions) with E.Coli, salmonella or intentionally with sugar, fructose, genetically-modified dairy products and grains, dyes and colours, well,. the list is just too long.
You do know that water vapor is the number one green house gas and most of what comes out of a vehicle powered by natural gas is ...... water vapor!!! Yet you do not consider water vapor to be a pollutant!!!
Oh, the lower troposphere is about 3% water vapor but only 0.1% carbon dioxide and both are .... plant food and necessary for life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

<quoted text>
Ah you do know that fructose is a sugar, don't you? Everything in moderation.
And colors, many are good for you?
http://www.askdrsears.com/topics/feeding-eati...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Diesel aircraft engines? They can use the same jet fuel and get three times as many miles per passenger mile.
My big truck got 3.3 ton miles per gallon compared to only 0.05 ton miles per gallon that a pickup truck gets. Oh, a diesel bus gets about 4.4 passenger mpg compared to the average 4-seat car which gets only 0.1 seat miles per gallon.
But if you drive an empty bus across the George Washington Bridge into NYC the toll is just $1 but a big rig with 23 tons of freight has to pay $30. Big Trucks are the HCV champs of the highway freight vehicles while buses are the HOV champs of moving people by highway but only trucks are punished while empty buses are rewarded!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Oh, you can replace one 18-wheeler with 23 one-ton pickup trucks. And you will need 23 times as many drivers, 15 times as much highway space, seven times as much fuel and they will be the cause of 50 times as many accidents!!!
Carol

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

He's anti-American. Who cares about his birth?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info