BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243089 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Teahad

Wichita, KS

#188000 Apr 6, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Does TeaHead think that means he owns property if his claim is not maintained by will of the state? Or that the bundle of rights pertaining to property only applies to real property?
Again, to prove that tax on property is not rent, simply focus on the distinction between rent and tax: tax is assessed for a public purpose. But the snail brain was going off on a tangent on documents with the County Recorder!
On the other hand, property taxes are very much like rent, and ownership is not nearly so absolute as Mr. TeaHead believes.
“Ownership does not always mean absolute dominion. The more an owner, for his advantage, opens up his property for use by the public in general, the more do his rights become circumscribed by the statutory and constitutional powers of those who use it.” Marsh v. Alabama, 326 U.S. 501, 506, 66 S.Ct. 276, 278 (1946)(Black, J.).
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Crawfish much?
Teahad

Wichita, KS

#188001 Apr 6, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Teahead seems to believe that there is a special mutual exclusivity clause separating republic (as defined above) and democracy (as defined below). Would Mr. TeaHead please point to the magical clause?
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Ever hear of "The Battle Hymn of the Democracy"? Didn't think so!
Teahad

Wichita, KS

#188002 Apr 6, 2014
wojar wrote:
You see Mr. Teahead, if you wanted to prove that tax on property is not rent, you would simply have pointed out that rent paid by a tenant is in exchange for private possession, whereas a tax is imposed on property for public purpose.
Lesson over. Toying with Teahead is child's play.
LMAO!!! I didn't have to, you proved my point for me.
Rent is not for "private possession"! Just because someone rents my house doesn't mean they own it.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#188003 Apr 6, 2014
"The FAA makes no secret of its role as aviation cheerleader."

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#188004 Apr 6, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
"The FAA makes no secret of its role as aviation cheerleader."
Well, should the FAA promote railroad trains?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#188006 Apr 6, 2014
Teahad wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Ever hear of "The Battle Hymn of the Democracy"? Didn't think so!
Does Mr. TeaHead believe that hymn is the secret mutual exclusivity clause?

Idiotic. Mr. TeaHead has the cognitive function of a snail.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Teahead seems to believe that there is a special mutual exclusivity clause separating republic (as defined above) and democracy (as defined below). Would Mr. TeaHead please point to the magical clause?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#188007 Apr 6, 2014
hornypam wrote:
I hope I don't make myself look stupid by responding here but I saw the headline and im just really sick and tired of this shit
dude and dudettes
its law its healthcare
its not going to be repealed 55 votes and counting
sweet jesus he was born in Hawaii
he had a black daddy and a white mommy
get the fuck over it already
hes been our president for years and hes done damn good under the situation that hes had to serve under
im proud of him
Amen

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#188008 Apr 6, 2014
hornypam wrote:
I hope I don't make myself look stupid by responding here but I saw the headline and im just really sick and tired of this shit
dude and dudettes
its law its healthcare
hes been our president for years and hes done damn good under the situation that hes had to serve under
im proud of him
Ah Tootsie, any law can be changed to include any Amendment to our Constitution. Just look at Amendments XVIII and XXI about 33 years apart.
Next, I don't give a damn about the skin color of anyone and so long as they are a Natural Born Citizen they can become Pres. and Vice Pres. and there in lies my problem with Barrack Obama!!! John McCain and Ted Cruise where both born out side the 48/50 states but both are NBCs because both of their parents were U.S. citizens at the time of their births.
All the documents involving Barrack Obama are forged so his NBC status is unresolved.
Oh. how come you capitalized "Hawaii" yet not "Jesus"?

Ottawa

#188009 Apr 6, 2014
Teahad wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Crawfish much?
Teahad = farcical birther
Dale = farcical birther

"Plus ça change, plus c'est pareil".
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

#188010 Apr 6, 2014
hornypam wrote:
dude and dudettes
its law its healthcare
im proud of him
You must be horny as you seem to enjoyed being screwed by the Democrats.
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#188011 Apr 6, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'll give it a try Woj, even though I predict you will beat down my response in typical liberal fashion. The first difference to me is that a democracy is a single governmental entity ie: the federal power of the USA without regard to the individual states, whereas a Republic is a collection of individual state governments that retain powers and controls supreme to the federal government. We lost that in the mid 1860's due to the northern victory in the civil war. Democracy is nothing more then mob rule. What the mob decides goes is what goes and everyone in every state is forced to abide. An example of this for me would be abortion. Every individual state should have retained the right to pass their own laws respecting life and privacy until the congress had passed a law specific to that privacy, not the courts. The court was never intended to write law, only interpret what the congress passes and the president signs. Roe v Wade is another example of the mob. As much disdain as I have for the ACA health reform, and as much as I believe that congress and the courts have overstepped their constitutional restraints, we will have to address LEGAL changes or repeal of it through the congress and the sitting president, since the congress (only the democrat mob but still congress) and the president followed the process as ugly as it was the way they did it. There are other differences, but our country was intended to be a democracy. It was founded as a constitutionally limited republic. That is a fact.
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#188012 Apr 6, 2014
My second to last sentence I meant to say was NEVER intended to be a democracy.

Bristol, CT

#188013 Apr 6, 2014
Teahad wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I didn't have to, you proved my point for me.
Rent is not for "private possession"! Just because someone rents my house doesn't mean they own it.
Totally incompetent and wrong.

Private possession has nothing to do with it, Mr. Snail Brain.

I proved an obvious point after watching Mr. TeaHead flail away incompetently for hours but he's not finished making a fool of himself.

The incompetent Mr. Teahead still doesn't know how to prove a point. When one rents a house, it is for private possession by the tenant for a specified period of time.

possession 4. Law. actual holding or occupancy, either with or without rights of ownership.
Websters Encyclopedic Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language

It's like shooting fish in a barrel.
wojar wrote:
You see Mr. Teahead, if you wanted to prove that tax on property is not rent, you would simply have pointed out that rent paid by a tenant is in exchange for private possession, whereas a tax is imposed on property for public purpose.
Lesson over. Toying with Teahead is child's play.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#188014 Apr 6, 2014
You must be Britegirl?
hornypam wrote:
dude and dudettes
its law its healthcare
im proud of him
ALL LIES. Sad facts are this Kenyan-born bisexual usurper was born 100% a British Subject before he was adopted as Barry Soetoro in Indonesia. The Hawaiian Birth Certificare is a forgery and the POS is using another in a series of false and stolen Social Security numbers. Deny it, ignore it, pretend it isn't what it is, but this evil creature BHO is The Antichrist. Alex Jones, the late Pastor Fred Phelps, and a host of others agree that we are in the last days and OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST.
Just saying it isn't so doesn't mean it isn't so. Now get down on your knees and surrender your life to Jesus! Ask him into your heart to make you a new creature! He is our ONLY hope and means of escape from the coming tribulation, judgement and the lake-of-fire(Obama's future home). John 3:16-18 & Ephesians 6:12
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

#188015 Apr 6, 2014
Cynthia Tucker has had a long history of race baiting. If you to not agree with Obama, you are a RACIST!!! She is the one who hates white people ,,,,,,,,, unless they voted for Obama!!!!
But even though all the people in Congress who voted for ObamaCare are Democrats, it is phunny how many Democrats are running away from the issue. Even after Obama has made 38 unilateral changes to ObamaCare ,,,,,,,, it is still unworkable.

IRRATIONAL HATRED OF OBAMACARE IS HARD TO FATHOM
By Cynthia Tucker April 5, 2014
http://news.yahoo.com/irrational-hatred-obama...

Bristol, CT

#188017 Apr 6, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give it a try Woj, even though I predict you will beat down my response in typical liberal fashion. The first difference to me is that a democracy is a single governmental entity ie: the federal power of the USA without regard to the individual states, whereas a Republic is a collection of individual state governments that retain powers and controls supreme to the federal government. We lost that in the mid 1860's due to the northern victory in the civil war. Democracy is nothing more then mob rule. What the mob decides goes is what goes and everyone in every state is forced to abide. An example of this for me would be abortion. Every individual state should have retained the right to pass their own laws respecting life and privacy until the congress had passed a law specific to that privacy, not the courts. The court was never intended to write law, only interpret what the congress passes and the president signs. Roe v Wade is another example of the mob. As much disdain as I have for the ACA health reform, and as much as I believe that congress and the courts have overstepped their constitutional restraints, we will have to address LEGAL changes or repeal of it through the congress and the sitting president, since the congress (only the democrat mob but still congress) and the president followed the process as ugly as it was the way they did it. There are other differences, but our country was intended to be a democracy. It was founded as a constitutionally limited republic. That is a fact.
Obskeptic: "The first difference to me is that a democracy is a single governmental entity ie: the federal power of the USA without regard to the individual states"

Now where do you see that single governmental entity in the definition? Is that next to the invisible mutual exclusivity clause?

democracy 1. government by the people; a form of government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised directly by them or by their elected agents under a free electoral system.
Webster's Encyclopedic Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language

Obskeptic: "whereas a Republic is a collection of individual state governments that retain powers and controls supreme to the federal government."

republic 1. a state in which the supreme power rests in the body of citizens entitled to vote and is exercised by representatives chosen directly or indirectly by them.
Webster's Encyclopedic Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language

Now where does Mr. Obskeptic see "a collection of individual state governments" in the definition of a republic?

I don't give a F about Mr. Obskeptic's make believe definitions.

A republic can have a democratic form of government insofar the people's representatives chosen by them are their elected agents chosen under a free electoral system.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Citizen org

New Brunswick, NJ

#188018 Apr 6, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Interesting article in the Ottawa Citizen on health care. Sorry, not my habit to post door-stoppers, but this is a good one.
==========
Two Canadians lead Obamacare debate
By William Marsden, Postmedia News April 5, 2014 6:03 AM
As the United States inches its way toward public health care, two Canadians have emerged as key crusaders in this bruising battle for the heart and soul of the American psyche.
Conservative think-tank director Sally Pipes and public health care expert and social activist Dr. Danielle Martin have come to represent the distant polarities of America's new health betray an American obsession with Canadian health care that has essentially put Canada on trial. The U.S. remains the only industrialized nation that does not supply universal health been fighting tooth and nail to discredit it.
Their champion is Pipes, an unabashed ultraconservative who believes if you can't fend for yourself, tough luck. She opposes any form of public health care, even for the poor and the elderly.
"I believe in small government, freedom and individual responsibility," she said in an interview.
A native of Vancouver and former member of the Fraser Institute, she is now the president and CEO of a small San Francisco thinktank called the Pacific Research Institute (PRI).
Pipes demonizes Obamacare in speeches, books, in congressional testimony, and in her weekly "Pipes Up" column on Forbes.com .
Aside from Obamacare itself, her favourite target is Canada. She promotes herself as "a fugitive from Canadian health care."
Canada's single-payer health-care system, Pipes said in an interview, "was a big part of the decision in my leaving the country in 1991."
In proffers her anecdote as proof that Canadians are dying because waiting lists deny them access to timely care.
Pipes is well paid for her advocacy. In the last five years alone, PRI paid her a total $2.3 million US, according to PRI tax returns. Pipes' academic and health-care credentials are thin. Her only degree is a BA in economics.
What counts, she said, is "what you do and how you do your work; is it peer reviewed and is it reliable?" Pipes, however, appears to fail on both counts.
When asked who reviews her work, she said "we have academic reviewers at PRI. We have an editorial board."
Reliability has also been questioned.
Even fellow Forbes.com blogger Rick Ungar accused her of publishing "misleading Obamacare attacks." Ungar criticized her claim in 2011 that a Deloitte survey showed that an overwhelming majority of front-line doctors opposed Obamacare. With the exception of surgeons, the report indicated just the opposite.
During our interview she also proved fast and loose with the truth. She claimed "50 per cent of health care is already in government hands." The U.S. Census Bureau put the most recent figure at 32.6 per cent.
She also claimed 5.7 million Americans have lost their health insurance because of Obamacare. What she doesn't say is that the overwhelming majority of the cancelled policies were replaced by cheaper, better plans that meet Obamacare's higher standards. Mother Jones and other publications have questioned whether Pipes writes her own material.
PRI's biggest subcontractor is Keybridge Communications, a Washington, D.C. firm that, in its own words, employs "top-notch journalism producers ... writing, researching, and creating effective news hooks."
Thanks Jacques for the excellent hearing on Cspan it was very enlightening.

Sally Pipes looks and sounds like a Svengali.

LOL

=======

International Health Care Models
Health care professionals and analysts testified about the single-payer health care systems in Taiwan, Canada, Denmark, and France.&#8194;The hearing focused on lessons the U.S. could learn from those systems./
March 11, 2014 / http://tinyurl.com/lghrryf
http://www.c-span.org/video/...

Ottawa

#188019 Apr 6, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah Tootsie, any law can be changed to include any Amendment to our Constitution. Just look at Amendments XVIII and XXI about 33 years apart.
Next, I don't give a damn about the skin color of anyone and so long as they are a Natural Born Citizen they can become Pres. and Vice Pres. and there in lies my problem with Barrack Obama!!! John McCain and Ted Cruise where both born out side the 48/50 states but both are NBCs because both of their parents were U.S. citizens at the time of their births.
All the documents involving Barrack Obama are forged so his NBC status is unresolved.
Oh. how come you capitalized "Hawaii" yet not "Jesus"?
You : All the documents involving Barrack Obama are forged

ALL? Please prove it.

210 courts proved you wrong. Of course, all the judges were Iranian communist democrat-appointees.

Plus approval of his status by Hawaii officials (one of whom Obama, yessir, you said it, had killed in a plane crash where all other passengers survived...!), by both houses of congress, the supreme court,50 states, all of the GOP main establishment including the Bush family, Rove, Cheney et al.

ALL? Okay,waiting.

Ottawa

#188021 Apr 6, 2014
The Half-Black President wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be horny as you seem to enjoyed being screwed by the Democrats.
First you call her "Tootsie" (not paternalistic/patronizing, noooo), then horny (not sexist, nooo).

Not a tad misogynist now are you?
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

#188022 Apr 6, 2014
Citizen org wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Jacques for the excellent hearing on Cspan it was very enlightening.
Sally Pipes looks and sounds like a Svengali.
LOL
=======
International Health Care Models
Health care professionals and analysts testified about the single-payer health care systems in Taiwan, Canada, Denmark, and France.&#8194;The hearing focused on lessons the U.S. could learn from those systems./
March 11, 2014 / http://tinyurl.com/lghrryf
http://www.c-span.org/video/...
I noticed they did knot include Cuba, China or North Korea. I wonder why knot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min leosnana 1,656,988
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr what a russsh 11,557
Trump is A 5 hr Chilli J 165
Shouldn't this skank apologize B4 next session? 5 hr SQUAW B Malignant 13
Juanita Broaddrick explains why she supported T... 6 hr BUBBA GUILTY 2
Moore Jones will be close. 7 hr The Predicting Kimd 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 7 hr They cannot kill ... 3,731

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance