BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#187529 Mar 29, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>All in time. I will be happy to discuss all this as soon as you can show me Obama's sister created his BC with a stolen form.

I dislike Obama for a lot of reasons. None of them deviate from reality.

Treason? You are worse off than I thought.

Guilty? Probably... but not for the insanity above.

If you think we still charge presidents with treason... you are crazy. Obama isn't doing anything but improving the model Dubbya left him. More invasive, more efficient, more effective control.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak sanity. Rouge can't hear that
Where have I ever said you did the forgery? Come on now, show us where I said that.
Oh, if you read our Constitution, proving someone is treasonous is very difficult. In England back in the 18th Century, it was very easy to do and they would cut you head off Old Henry the 8th was real good at torturing confessions out of people.

Location hidden

#187530 Mar 29, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
The way I see it Rogue, the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion.
This only goes so far. The law will always trump religious beliefs.
People have come up with all kinds of crap to make an end run around law using freedom of religion.
There is an entire religion based on marijuana now. Does that stop them from getting arrested? Hell no.
Bible says you should stone out of control children. Think that is going to fly?
Religious people are still free to practice their religion, they just have to make the choice.
If "hobby lobby" feels that strongly, they will pay the fines rather than provide healthcare.
They have the freedom to do that.
I can't seem to connect how denying birth control to people is free practice of your religion.
I see it as subjecting others to your religion. You don't want to use birth control... fine. But you can't force that on to others.
In conclusion, if "Hobby Lobby" is what they say they are.... then they have no employees who would use it anyhow. You are either a business OR a religious institution. Gotta make a decision.
Well, what did Chief Justice Thomas say about that issue a few days ago?
"But there is no law like that on the books." Justice John Roberts shot back, "Isn't that what we are talking about ...?"
http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/2014/03/28/t...

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#187531 Mar 29, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>All in time. I will be happy to discuss all this as soon as you can show me Obama's sister created his BC with a stolen form.
If you think we still charge presidents with treason... you are crazy. Obama isn't doing anything but improving the model Dubbya left him. More invasive, more efficient, more effective control.
<quoted text>
Where have I ever said you did the forgery? Come on now, show us where I said that.
Oh, if you read our Constitution, proving someone is treasonous is very difficult. In England back in the 18th Century, it was very easy to do and they would cut you head off Old Henry the 8th was real good at torturing confessions out of people.
Agreed about getting confessions....

I don't think anyone said that you claim we made Obama's BC.

Location hidden

#187532 Mar 29, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
The way I see it Rogue, the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion.
This only goes so far. The law will always trump religious beliefs.
People have come up with all kinds of crap to make an end run around law using freedom of religion.
There is an entire religion based on marijuana now. Does that stop them from getting arrested? Hell no.
Bible says you should stone out of control children. Think that is going to fly?
Religious people are still free to practice their religion, they just have to make the choice.
If "hobby lobby" feels that strongly, they will pay the fines rather than provide healthcare.
They have the freedom to do that.
I can't seem to connect how denying birth control to people is free practice of your religion.
I see it as subjecting others to your religion. You don't want to use birth control... fine. But you can't force that on to others.
In conclusion, if "Hobby Lobby" is what they say they are.... then they have no employees who would use it anyhow. You are either a business OR a religious institution. Gotta make a decision.
Let's try this. Suppose your religion says, "Thou shall not kill" and you are called in for jury duty and the suspect is subject to being executed but only if all the the jury members agree. So before the trial you are asked if you religion prevents you from ordering the execution, what will happen to you if you say you can not? Most likely you will not be impaneled in the jury. How about the judge? Is he obligated to remove himself from the case? What if he does not and then over rules the jury's verdict?
If you are the OWNER of a company, can the government fire you from your company simply because you will not sign an insurance document that goes against your religious beliefs?

Location hidden

#187533 Mar 29, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed about getting confessions....
I don't think anyone said that you claim we made Obama's BC.
Who is "we"? Some one make the fake Certificate of Live Birth and Berth Certificate that have been published by Obama as they are of copies of any documents!!!
I have a COPY of the birth certificate but on that COPY is a multicolored seal and the signature of the official you certified that COPY!!!

Location hidden

#187534 Mar 29, 2014
If Nate Silver was right in 2012, will he be right in 2014? Come on now, don't one of you Libtards have the testicular fortitude to answer that question?!?

Location hidden

#187535 Mar 29, 2014
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>you mean the 'planted' birth announcements? Show us an original newspaper, with the announced birth?
Oh I think the announcements were real but all they give is the parents' names and residential addresses and not where Barrack Jr. was born. Now this is probably a copy of a real Hawaiian BC but it does not say Barrack Jr. was born in Hawaii, does it. Oh, and unlike the ones posted by Obama, it does not look forged!!!

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/05/wnd-de...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#187536 Mar 29, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A lot of USSC rulings are 4/5 or 5/4 but what if the Hobby Lobby ruling is 6/3?
Later, Justices Samuel Alito and Stephen Breyer asked what would happen if Congress passed a law similar to a recent Danish enactment barring the slaughtering of animals while they are conscious. Would for-profit butcher shops run by Jews or Muslims be allowed exemptions? The three women justices were disinclined to exempt for-profit companies. Not so, the six men.
Look for a likely 6-3 ruling that if you like your god, you can keep your god, even if you also have to make a living.
http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/2014/03/28/t ...
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, I think Denmark, like Canada, has a parliamentary government which means they have a parliament and not have a Congress like we Americans do.
But here is another link that says Denmark DID HAVE religious exemptions for the slaughter of animals. Please note, that is past tense and they did you the word "exemption"!!!
Denmark outlaws Jewish and Muslim ritual slaughter as of next week
By SAM SOKOL - 02/14/2014
"Slaughterhouses will no longer be able to apply for an exemption from pre-stunning."
You forgot the link.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#187537 Mar 29, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try this. Suppose your religion says, "Thou shall not kill" and you are called in for jury duty and the suspect is subject to being executed but only if all the the jury members agree. So before the trial you are asked if you religion prevents you from ordering the execution, what will happen to you if you say you can not? Most likely you will not be impaneled in the jury. How about the judge? Is he obligated to remove himself from the case? What if he does not and then over rules the jury's verdict?
If you are the OWNER of a company, can the government fire you from your company simply because you will not sign an insurance document that goes against your religious beliefs?
Romans 13:1-4,

"Obey the government , for God is the one who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the laws of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow. For the policeman does not frighten people who are doing right; but those doing evil will always fear him. So if you don't want to be afraid, keep the laws and you will get along well. The policeman is sent by God to help you. But if you are doing something wrong, of course you should be afraid, for he will have you punished. He is sent by God for that very purpose."

Location hidden

#187538 Mar 29, 2014
Hey, LiveScience has discovered a way of stopping Global Warming. All we need is a small nuclear war between India and Pakistan?
It would take care of the over population of Pakistan and India and stop Global Warming. Sounds like a winning solution to me.
BTW, if blowing up two 15 Kt bombs in Japan in 1945 had no measurable effect on the Global temperature, why would you think the equivalent of Mount Pinatubo eruption in 1991 cause "catastrophic cooling"?

'Small' Nuclear War Could Trigger Catastrophic Cooling
LiveScience.com
By By Charles Q. Choi, LiveScience Contributor 4 hours ago
http://news.yahoo.com/small-nuclear-war-could...

Location hidden

#187539 Mar 29, 2014
Where has everyone gone. My girl friend is napping, as she goes to work 11:00 PM tonight, and none of you Libtards want to play!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#187540 Mar 29, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, what did Chief Justice Thomas say about that issue a few days ago?
"But there is no law like that on the books." Justice John Roberts shot back, "Isn't that what we are talking about ...?"
http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/2014/03/28/t...
Justice Roberts has lost his credibility TO THE NSA.
just stay until The WhiteHouse gets an American.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#187541 Mar 29, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is "we"? Some one make the fake Certificate of Live Birth and Berth Certificate that have been published by Obama as they are of copies of any documents!!!
I have a COPY of the birth certificate but on that COPY is a multicolored seal and the signature of the official you certified that COPY!!!
When you are asked to provide your BC, it doesn't have to be an original.

As long as the numbers on the BC match up with the info on the form... it is valid.

Hell, I lost my original BC before I was 16. My copy has no multicolored seal. Just a blue boarder.

Are you suggesting Obama forks over his original BC (if he still has it from 3 or 4 continents, a multitude of countries, and 50 years) so it may be encased in glass at the Smithsonian until every birther in America gets his chance to examine it themselves?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#187542 Mar 29, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I think the announcements were real but all they give is the parents' names and residential addresses and not where Barrack Jr. was born. Now this is probably a copy of a real Hawaiian BC but it does not say Barrack Jr. was born in Hawaii, does it. Oh, and unlike the ones posted by Obama, it does not look forged!!!
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/05/wnd-de...
Ok Rogue... this is where the whole thing falls apart.

You agree with me that the announcements are real. That is all I need.

I don't need them as proof he his from Hawaii. I just need them to exist.

Think about it Rogue, if Obama was born ANYWHERE else...Canada, Mexico... let's just say Kenya... he was already a citizen of the US through his mother. Just not an NBC.

From you explaining your sister's situation to me... I think I can safely say we agree on that.

Now, the only difference between an NBC and a citizen is that you can be President.

What was the motivation behind the birth announcements Rouge?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#187543 Mar 29, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Scrutiny wrote:

And my point is proven again
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#187544 Mar 29, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife is a radiologist and works for a Catholic Hospital.
They will not provide birth control as of today. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.
I expect it will be a good reading on how far we have come in the separation of church and state.
I remember a while back... Obama saying that if you work for a place that won't provide birth control, the govt. had a program where it would be provided.
What happened to that?
There may be a program for that since making sure that all women have the freedom and the opportunity to kill their unborn baby is an extremely high priority to all democrats, and that is something the president would support whole heartedly. Of course, coming from the lips of the president it could always be another lie. He's very comfortable doing that as well.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#187545 Mar 29, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Rogue... this is where the whole thing falls apart.
You agree with me that the announcements are real. That is all I need.
I don't need them as proof he his from Hawaii. I just need them to exist.
Think about it Rogue, if Obama was born ANYWHERE else...Canada, Mexico... let's just say Kenya... he was already a citizen of the US through his mother. Just not an NBC.
From you explaining your sister's situation to me... I think I can safely say we agree on that.
Now, the only difference between an NBC and a citizen is that you can be President.
What was the motivation behind the birth announcements Rouge?
He would not have automatically Ben a citizen because his mother had not lived in the US long enough after her 14th birthday. However had he been born in Kenya he would have been eligible for pro-forma naturalization. So there was no motivation.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#187546 Mar 29, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, of all the pollsters, Nate Silvers was the one that most consistently said that Obama would win in 2012. Do you still have faith in Nate Silvers for his prediction for the Senatorial races for 2014?
Nate has predicted that the REPUBLICANS have a 60% chance of retaking the Senate this year. What say you?
My expectations are not based on faith. BTW it's way too early to predict anything.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#187547 Mar 29, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, of all the pollsters, Nate Silvers was the one that most consistently said that Obama would win in 2012. Do you still have faith in Nate Silvers for his prediction for the Senatorial races for 2014?
Nate has predicted that the REPUBLICANS have a 60% chance of retaking the Senate this year. What say you?
I say Rougie poo poo'd Silver before the last election when the prediction was what he didn't want to hear.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#187548 Mar 29, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm no, America got it's ass kicked. ObamaCare by itself have already raised the national debt $1.5T while "Bush's" War increased it less than $1T!!!!
If the PEOPLE knew then what they know now, Obama would have been the one the one with his ass in a band bag!
Nonsense.

Rougie is math challenged.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Apr '13) 11 min L Morales 409
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 13 min Passing thru 5
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min RUSH10ME 1,156,186
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min Patriot AKA Bozo 49,352
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 42 min Frijoles 71,265
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 51,295
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr Breezy _Soul 1,538
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News