BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#187438 Mar 28, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>That isn't the point is it? Obama claimed it WASN'T a tax and then had his Solicitor General argue it WAS a tax in front of the Supreme Court.

Get your facts right.
I have my facts right. It was a tax. CJ Roberts ruled correctly. What Obama or any other politician said on the campaign trail has no legal significance. Get your head out of your ass.
Therealnews com

Brooklyn, NY

#187439 Mar 28, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you basically have no point about Clinton, thanks
There are still millions of Fox News and Rightwing Radio viewers and listeners who continue to believe the Clintons murdered Vince Foster back in the 1990s.

I hope you are not one of them.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#187440 Mar 28, 2014
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, more than half of his rant is all speculation, conjecture, and lies right out of the mouth of Rush 'From Drugs' Lying Corporatist Limbaugh!
LOL
:) It's all true, he saw it on the interweb.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#187441 Mar 28, 2014
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>I am so jaded and do not trust anything that comes out of Congress.

Sad, but true.
Understandable. I also don't trust anything published on a website by a self declared "constitutional expert" - especially when that person claims as "fact" something that I know to be fallacy (such as "advisory opinions are not available")

When someone makes a statement that I know to be true, I don't suddenly assume it to be a lie just because I don't agree with their politics or it isn't the answer I would have wished for. Similarly - if someone claims as fact something I know (and that they either know or should know) to be false - I don't give them the benefit of the doubt just because I like their politics or opinion.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#187442 Mar 28, 2014
Obama: "The affordable care act included a mandate for health insurance"

Puff and the 36 Atoms: "it's a TAX!!!!"

Solicitor General to SCOTUS: "it is a tax"

Puff's gang to SCOTUS: "it is an unconstitutional mandate!!!!"

CJ Roberts: "it is a tax"

36 Atoms: "wait!! Obama said it wasn't!!!! What a hypocrite!!!!"

LTR: "Sorry Atom - just the facts"

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#187443 Mar 28, 2014
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
Hey Roguey when are you going to stop throwing "red herrings" out as "fact"? Barack Hussein Obama was not born within the confines of the U.S. or it's territories. No voter in their mind believes he and all his minions aren't lying when he says it. After all "pay back is a bi*ch when you have the power to say anything, and have the "bully pulpit" with all the MSM saying "yesa master"?
How do you explain multiple birth announcements in Hawaiian papers?

If no one believes it... there must be some form of evidence.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#187444 Mar 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, but why? All indications are that Roberts had sided with those who thought it was unconstitutional. Initially it was leaked to the White House that way and Obama blew a fuse but later he calmed down after Roberts had switched with his odd ruling.
But all indications are that again that Roberts is aligned with those supporting Religion the way the Libtards are reacting again. The question now is "will Roberts switch again"?
The day after the Supremes hear the arguments they take a vote among themselves and each side decides who will right to opinion and resenting opinions. In the ObamaCare ruling there where THREE opinions with Roberts being the only one to vote on the tax issue!!!
You wrote, no , STATED authoritatively : " Initially it was leaked to the White House that way and Obama blew a fuse but later he calmed down after Roberts had switched with his odd ruling."

Source, please. If you can't find one, will it become another "red herring"? And, let's say Obama blew a fuse, do you mean to tell me that this, for what earthly reason, that this influenced Roberts's vote? As to who writes or wrote the opinions pro and con, you also seem to have been there, like M. and Z. Source, please.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#187445 Mar 28, 2014
Soooo Deep Throat, you wonder why I know that the Hobby Lobby case is leaning their way, well, if it was not, we would not have heard anything from any of the SC justices. Conservatives are much more likely to keep their mouths shut but when Libtards get upset, they can't keep their mouths shut and all three women in the USSC are ..... Libtards!!!!.

The War Against Women Invades the Court
By Betsy McCaughey March 28, 2014 6:55 am
On Tuesday, a startling rift appeared on the U.S. Supreme Court -- as the three female justices came out swinging like Brunnhildes -- women warriors -- for what they erroneously labeled an "entitlement" to employer-provided contraceptives and morning-after pills.
http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/2014/03/28/t...

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#187446 Mar 28, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I have my facts right. It was a tax. CJ Roberts ruled correctly. What Obama or any other politician said on the campaign trail has no legal significance. Get your head out of your ass.
Are you now admitting it was a lie? Good for you.

On the first day of arguments in front of the SC, Obama argues it was a mandate. On the second day he argued it was a tax.

And now you think his getting elected on telling a lie is meaningless.

I bet you think Benghazi was due to a video too

Location hidden

#187447 Mar 28, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you explain multiple birth announcements in Hawaiian papers?
If no one believes it... there must be some form of evidence.
Easy, it was reported by the State of Hawaii after they issued a birth certificate. The question is, what certificate. The open published by the Aloha Reporter has been removed from the internet which had comments about Obama's reported birth from Kenya.by his grandmother. This is what replaced it:
http://alohareporter.com/2010/03/hawaii-consi...

Location hidden

#187448 Mar 28, 2014
OMGGG! Did Obama create his LONG FORM BC from a FORGERY that's been floating around for over a year?
#t=84
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#187449 Mar 28, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you now admitting it was a lie? Good for you.

On the first day of arguments in front of the SC, Obama argues it was a mandate. On the second day he argued it was a tax.

And now you think his getting elected on telling a lie is meaningless.

I bet you think Benghazi was due to a video too
Good for me? Sorry moron. I always knew it was a tax. I don't need a politician or talking windbag to tell me.

A politician's campaign statements are of no legal significance. The Supreme Court must rule on the law and the facts - no amount of your pathetic whining can change that.

A politician lied during a campaign? BREAKING NEWS!!!!! Poor Atom 36 - so do you think all elected officials should be frogmarched out of office for this offense or only the semi-black ones?

Whiner fantasy: "CJ Roberts - well yes it clearly is a tax, but you said "final answer" so we're going to ignore the facts and rule as if it isn't"

Location hidden

#187450 Mar 28, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for me? Sorry moron. I always knew it was a tax. I don't need a politician or talking windbag to tell me.
A politician's campaign statements are of no legal significance. The Supreme Court must rule on the law and the facts - no amount of your pathetic whining can change that.
A politician lied during a campaign? BREAKING NEWS!!!!! Poor Atom 36 - so do you think all elected officials should be frogmarched out of office for this offense or only the semi-black ones?
Whiner fantasy: "CJ Roberts - well yes it clearly is a tax, but you said "final answer" so we're going to ignore the facts and rule as if it isn't"
If Obama did not argue that it was a tax, after he told Stephanopouous that it was a mandate and not a tax, it would have failed.

But you now admit Obama lied.

What else did he lie about?

Benghazi. The IRS, Fast and Furious. The NSA., Solyndra. Shovel ready jobs.

Obama...the worst Lying President ever.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#187451 Mar 28, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama did not argue that it was a tax, after he told Stephanopouous that it was a mandate and not a tax, it would have failed.

But you now admit Obama lied.

What else did he lie about?

Benghazi. The IRS, Fast and Furious. The NSA., Solyndra. Shovel ready jobs.

Obama...the worst Lying President ever.
Blather blather blather blather. And you were whining about CJ Roberts because?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#187452 Mar 28, 2014
If morons had not pretended that it was a mandate and not a tax after they ranted on and on about how it was a tax, they would not have pursued their "destined to fail" lawsuit ... But they are too stupid to think for themselves so when they heard Obama say it wasn't a tax they ignored the facts and dove in head first.

Poor 36 Atom. Sorry but your ignorance and hatred is not my fault

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#187453 Mar 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Soooo Deep Throat, you wonder why I know that the Hobby Lobby case is leaning their way, well, if it was not, we would not have heard anything from any of the SC justices. Conservatives are much more likely to keep their mouths shut but when Libtards get upset, they can't keep their mouths shut and all three women in the USSC are ..... Libtards!!!!.
On Tuesday, a startling rift appeared on the U.S. Supreme Court -- as the three female justices came out swinging like Brunnhildes -- women warriors -- for what they erroneously labeled an "entitlement" to employer-provided contraceptives and morning-after pills.
Having quite a day , are you not, Rogue? First it was racism, now it's misogyny. What's next, Mexicans?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#187454 Mar 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy, it was reported by the State of Hawaii after they issued a birth certificate. The question is, what certificate. The open published by the Aloha Reporter has been removed from the internet which had comments about Obama's reported birth from Kenya.by his grandmother. This is what replaced it:
http://alohareporter.com/2010/03/hawaii-consi...
That link is hilarious.
What do you mean... what certificate?

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#187455 Mar 28, 2014
The Half-Black President wrote:
A woman went to her doctor for advice. She told him that her husband had developed a penchant for anal sex, and she was not sure that it was such a good idea.
"Do you enjoy it?" The doctor asked. "Actually, yes, I do," she answered. "Does it hurt you?" he asked. "No. I rather like it," she responded.
"Well, then," the doctor continued, "there's no reason that you shouldn't practice anal sex, if that's what you like, so long as you take care not to get pregnant."
The woman was mystified. "What? You can get pregnant from anal sex?"
"Of course," the doctor replied. "Where do you think people like Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Barak Obama come from?"
OBAMA's from Kenya. Obamacare is the mark-of-the-beast. Today Kenyan-born bisexual-Moslem Obama the Antichrist meets Poop Francis the Italian-born(in Argentina) Jesuit False Prophet. I can't help but think a "fatal blow" must occur when the Pope & antichrist are near to each other for the miraculous-healing to take place. The third evil organization which wants Jerusalem in addition to the UN & Vatican is The Freemasons. BHO is a 32d Deg Prince Hall Mason who on the gay scene in Chicago was called "Bath-house Barry".

The mainstream-media has downplayed Israel closing their embassies and has failed to even mention Billy Graham's daughter aboard the lost Malaysian flight.
Ephesians 6:12 & Luke 11:21

Location hidden

#187456 Mar 28, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
If morons had not pretended that it was a mandate and not a tax after they ranted on and on about how it was a tax, they would not have pursued their "destined to fail" lawsuit ... But they are too stupid to think for themselves so when they heard Obama say it wasn't a tax they ignored the facts and dove in head first.
Poor 36 Atom. Sorry but your ignorance and hatred is not my fault
The only morons who pretended it was a Mandate was Obama and his acolytes who voted for him.

Pelosi: ObamaCareís not a tax, itís a ta-penalty
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/07/02/pelosi-...
wojar

Bristol, CT

#187457 Mar 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LOL, now who said ACA would be struck down? Ginsberg would retire cuz Romney was gonna win? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min USAsince1680 1,223,630
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min TRD 69,782
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr mdbuilder 52,996
abby may 3-15 3 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
Amy May 3-15 5 hr mrs gladys kravitz 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Doug77 5,946
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr _Zoey_ 5,210
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]