BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243403 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#187564 Mar 30, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
Correction - the "Great Ragu" character is just the same tired, pathetic "us v them" moron
While you are just a tired "them v. me: troll!
Oh, going fishing with a wounded warrior this morning. The weather is looking real good.
My girl friend worked last night so she will sleep in until about 4:00 pm. If I catch a decent fish or two we will have diner at my place and if not we will go out. But if we catch only a few fish, I will let the wounded warrior keep 'em and I will eat my girl friend in stead.
Leland Lee

Oak Hill, WV

#187565 Mar 30, 2014
I got some guns for sale, easy, quick, oh snap............
Democracynow org

Milltown, NJ

#187566 Mar 30, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Understandable. I also don't trust anything published on a website by a self declared "constitutional expert" - especially when that person claims as "fact" something that I know to be fallacy (such as "advisory opinions are not available")
When someone makes a statement that I know to be true, I don't suddenly assume it to be a lie just because I don't agree with their politics or it isn't the answer I would have wished for. Similarly - if someone claims as fact something I know (and that they either know or should know) to be false - I don't give them the benefit of the doubt just because I like their politics or opinion.
I feel the same way you do.

Looks like we cannot even trust a libertarian lawyer. LOL

Thanks for the feedback.

----------

8 U.S. Code § 1403 - Persons born in the Canal Zone or Republic of Panama on or after February 26, 1904
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1403

TITLE 8—ALIENS AND NATIONALITY
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2011-titl...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#187567 Mar 30, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up pal. You are an OBOT or an idiot. Either way I don't care.
I am not going to educate you and waste my time doing that because the evidence is so overwhelming against obama being legit that it is a cakewalk to find out everything in various ways...the first thing you should do is watch Mike Zullo/Arpaio's press conferences. They take hours and that was just last year. Now the case is far more than the tons of evidence they had then. What started as the birth certificate forgery, which is fraud, has morphed into something far larger and that is treason. You better look it up because it is huge. You cannot impersonate somebody else like using the guys SS#, create a fake bc, and forge passports/documents/foreign aide grants, ID's and that NOT be treason. obama is the most guilty person on earth, and his actions are treason, 100%. Congress will have to assert, but that will become nothing more than a given once the truth is revealed, which will be very soon. Mike Zullo has all of your answers, and they are on record. 75 affidavits on file with the SCOTUS, and dozens of lawsuits have shown it all. Now the Supreme's have it. Maybe they chicken out, and run, or maybe they hear the case. The Federal Court that just heard it said it is so serious of a case that Congress has to decide. That is how big it is. One way or another it is going to come out. And soon.
You can argue all you want, but you OBOT's are now irrelevant. You can quote Snopes, or whomever you want, but the SCOTUS has ALL the info on obama now. What you think doesn't matter. It is up to them and congress.
Now, maybe this is all a case where they are holding this hammer over obama to force him to do whatever, or maybe it goes all the way....but it is not going to be me or you that decide that. Your desperation here is laughable. And nobody is going to waste their time "proving" to you what has already been proven. You wouldn't accept it anyway. You seem to be behind the 8-ball in just about everything concerning his case. We are way ahead of you bub, you just don't know it, or are spitting against the wind. You can call us all names, and try as your ilk does....try to discredit the facts because of your lack of a case/facts. We really don't care, because it is all about to come out.
Now I could care less what you say or think, because the facts are getting readied even as we speak. Whether it comes out tomorrow or after the midterms it is going to be the shock of your life. I doubt if it will take until November, I think it will be in the next 2 months or less...but it is going to come out. This has been shown to numerous Senators, Reps, law enforcement all over the country now, so your flailing in here is just an exercise in futility.
It is all out there bub, open your eyes and get real. Nobody is going to waste their time to force you to see the evidence. And what you say from this point on, or how many obvious tantrums you through in here just doesn't matter anymore. You are irrelevant.
Rants from West Hollywood now? Repeats from West Hollywood now? Never ever replying, instead repeating insanities from West Hollywood now?

Ottawa

#187568 Mar 30, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my business if I have to pay for it? And if you think it is UNconstitutional, you have the right to file a lawsuit. Just because you are to lazy to do so, does not mean others are.
Could Jehovah's Witnesses file against blood transfusion health insurance? Could you file against birth health care insurance because you're a man? Could you even file against cancer health insurance because you haven't yet had it? Why not?
Democracynow org

Milltown, NJ

#187570 Mar 30, 2014
Guru wrote:
btw...you can always Identify an OBOT because they argue with everybody about obama's problems. They always take his side no matter how many facts say otherwise. That is what is going to blow you out of BOTH parties come November. The public is sick of the lies that you people and obama profess day after day, 24/7/365 x 5 years. The public doesn't even hear you morons anymore. obama polls at 39%, by the liberal media themselves. That means it is likely in the 20's. lol....that means you are backing a guy whose own party runs from him.
The midterms are going to be sweeeeet! Enjoy your wipe-out. We sure will.
Houston Leads U.S. Metro Areas on Job Creation Index
San Diego ranked lowest among 50 largest metro areas
March 20, 2014 / http://tinyurl.com/kedxtb5
WASHINGTON, D.C.-- Among the nation's 50 largest U.S. metropolitan areas, Houston ranks as the best environment for job creation and San Diego ranks as the worst, based on reports of hiring activity versus layoffs from workers who live in those areas
http://www.gallup.com/poll/168008/houston-lea...

One million low-income Texans are left out of health coverage because elected leaders in Texas chose politics over what was right for people.
http://tinyurl.com/katl4hn /
http://texaswellandhealthy.org/tag/medicaid-e...

Alabamans Struggle Most to Afford Healthcare and Medicine
Iowans and Minnesotans are least likely to struggle with healthcare costs
March 28, 2014 / http://tinyurl.com/lll65xz
WASHINGTON, D.C.-- One in four Alabamans (24.5%) said in 2013 that there were times in the past 12 months when they did not have enough money to pay for the healthcare and/or medicine they and their families needed -- the highest percentage in the nation. Residents of West Virginia and Mississippi followed closely behind. At the other end, Iowa and Minnesota tied for the lowest percentage of residents who were unable to afford needed healthcare or medicine, at 12.2%.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/167777/alabamans-s...

Democracynow org

Milltown, NJ

#187571 Mar 30, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my business if I have to pay for it? And if you think it is UNconstitutional, you have the right to file a lawsuit. Just because you are to lazy to do so, does not mean others are.
Bush and Cheney Failed On All Fronts:
December 10, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/lkjw6ca
An assessment of 128 executive branch failures since 2000
http://www.publicintegrity.org/politics/white...

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#187572 Mar 30, 2014
Guru,
The Supreme Court puts their pants on one leg at a time. Just like everybody else.
There is nothing inherently special or extraordinary about those people as related to decent human beings.

Ottawa

#187573 Mar 30, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, abortion is a form of birth control. If you get IT aborted, you will not give birth.
Condoms do not cause abortions but "Plan-B" (morning after pills) do cause an abortion.
So, the "morning-after-pill" actually "kills" a baby, a human being, a boy, a girl? Is that correct? Can you point to a passage in the bible that says "morning after pill" kills a baby?

What a hypocrite. Flaming to boot. No protest, nary a comment on capital punishment even though Commandment clearly says "Thou shalt not kill" , but the "morning after pill" is a baby killer? Sperm wasted via masturbation is also a baby killer? Explain yourself , please.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#187574 Mar 30, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You already pay for it Rouge.

People with the medical card have access to the same things.

And I will tell you one thing for sure... hobby lobby somehow wins this case... Myself and millions of others have a legal reason not to pay our taxes.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#187576 Mar 30, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>You already pay for it Rouge.

People with the medical card have access to the same things.

And I will tell you one thing for sure... hobby lobby somehow wins this case... Myself and millions of others have a legal reason not to pay our taxes.
Since Rouge has assured me that the HL victory is in the bag, I have already decided not to send in the estimated payment that the Feds "pretend" is due in two weeks. Victory is ours!
wojar

Hartford, CT

#187577 Mar 30, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. They are free to forgo the employer provided insurance tax break.

Maybe they shouldn't pay their employees anything because they might spend the money on birth control. HA.
wojar

Hartford, CT

#187578 Mar 30, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the "morning-after-pill" actually "kills" a baby, a human being, a boy, a girl? Is that correct? Can you point to a passage in the bible that says "morning after pill" kills a baby?
What a hypocrite. Flaming to boot. No protest, nary a comment on capital punishment even though Commandment clearly says "Thou shalt not kill" , but the "morning after pill" is a baby killer? Sperm wasted via masturbation is also a baby killer? Explain yourself , please.
More than 50% of zygotes fail to implant. Apparently the deity is a baby killer.
wojar

Hartford, CT

#187579 Mar 30, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Could Jehovah's Witnesses file against blood transfusion health insurance? Could you file against birth health care insurance because you're a man? Could you even file against cancer health insurance because you haven't yet had it? Why not?
I'm against health insurance because the strong should survive and health care creates a society dependent on "liquids for the sick. Only the strong should survive!" Why should I have to pay for something contrary to my beliefs?
wojar

Hartford, CT

#187580 Mar 30, 2014
BTW, the liquids for the sick quote was from an old Star Trek episode.

Ottawa

#187581 Mar 30, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>I'm against health insurance because the strong should survive and health care creates a society dependent on "liquids for the sick. Only the strong should survive!" Why should I have to pay for something contrary to my beliefs?
The strong AND rich.

Ottawa

#187582 Mar 30, 2014
P.S. : oops - and those with generous military pensions and health care coverage. The other 95% life-civvies don't deserve it.
wojar

Hartford, CT

#187583 Mar 30, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, abortion is a form of birth control. If you get IT aborted, you will not give birth.
Condoms do not cause abortions but "Plan-B" (morning after pills) do cause an abortion.
That's as stupid as saying killing pregnant women is birth control.
Britegirl

Waukesha, WI

#187584 Mar 30, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama's father was a Kenyan British Subject. He lived and died in Kenya and was "never" a citizen of The United States.
You must be one of those racist birthers who just won't go away. For all you know Mr. Obama's real father was an American. The Kenyan Birth Certificate was a glitch in the primitive system in the Coast Province Hospital in what was then known as The British Protectorate of Kenya. Dr. Alan Schecter obviously was confused about just which mullato baby boy he delivered. And grandma Sarah Obama is just a Kenyan version of a hillbilly redneck. How could she ever remember squat? I see that finally Lucas Daniel Smith who dug up that Kenyan Birth Certificate has been extradited to Kenya where he rightfully faces charges of Bribery and unlawful entry for smuggling out that anamoly in 2008. Other than the Clintons he is most responsible for starting this whole birther nonsense to begin with.
And just because Mr. Obama Senior was a drunk-driver has NO bearing on Mr. Obama the prez.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#187585 Mar 30, 2014
Zullo is turning out to be every bit the retard Daniel Vogt is...

Stealing material in his books, impersonating a police officer... this guy is effing hilarious.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/116752480/The-Annot...

Every time you read a few paragraphs... you think... OMG, if THAT doesn't blow his credibility out of the water... nothing will.

Then the next few make the previous seem like he forgot to pay for gas he pumped.

I need to take a moment and apologize.

At first, I made the comment that you wouldn't miss Prison Planet if you took an hour to go get some blood tests done.

My sincerest apologies to Mr. Alex Jones, who's credibility is beyond reproach next to both Vogt and Zullo. Say what you want... but at the very least Alex has his facts checked before he will just megaphone some shit across the nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min No Surprize 1,747,035
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min mengeleinsco 72,075
ms 13 51 min DEAD SERIOUS 9
Trump is A 1 hr HILLARY LOST 642
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr FART HIDE 64,573
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Junket 12,260
UFO Research Group 4 hr Ron L 1

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages